Selena Gomez. Basically, its the act of foretelling an event on television or in a film before it happens as a way of mocking the viewer for being a sheep. http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20026417, http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/golf%20rumors/type/op/. After all, nobody would think to look at an airport. However, that doesnt stop some from accepting it as fact. So pick your poison when examining this theory. For now, I want to state the more or less obvious: get used to seeing the Freemasons mentioned this month. Golf Rumors is something that's both highly obscure, yet has its roots firmly embedded within the realm of something very well known. . that claims he was a scientist though has some of the funniest theories related to a conspiracy theory that involves Satanic ongoingssimilar in fashion to the ones from the regular Golf Rumors post I cited earlier. Spring Aeration June 8 - 11, 2022. Much of Robert Calafiore's camera obscura/pinhole style of photographic practice are color still-life imagery of glass, referred to as "Ogetti di Vetro" ( which translates from Italian as "glass objects"). Visit Website. I think she committed suicide and did so in a manner that prevented any successful. A terrible truth that covered for an even more terrible truth. View Product. Final Thoughts. Should you not be interested in looking at the image itself. I will one day cover this series in detail, but for now, I suggest checking out videos on YouTube. However, hours away from the show's . (Image credit: Sheawasy) 3. The intention was to make completely undetectable surveillance tools that had both a camera and a microphone. By Luke Kerr-Dineen. For those unfamiliar, there are certain areas on Google Earth that are blotted out by black spotsjust as the theorys name states. Hold the camera and lens setup perpendicular to the glass plane. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. We may one day go over this I should have the time to collect various information on how climate models work among other aspects I deem to be difficult to grasp/write about. It is believed that the sheer psychic energy to accomplish this goal puts immense strain on the viewer's body, which almost always results in death after chronic viewing experience. I wrote about this back in January, so click. too large to show here without it looking comically large. Here are a few examples from each of the tier. $59.95. Normally, that would be the end of the story as a whole. Who knows what the rich and famous do. The men called the police and upon arriving, they arrested the men. By iscrem. 4. Both of those theories cross paths at times and some may say theyre one in the same. For those unfamiliar with him, he was a supposed time traveler who was sent back to retrieve an old computer piece for something related to the future. What that is is when one loses their subjective self-identity. If I had the opportunity to have one of every camera brand, without a doubt I would experiment with every . 99 Sunglasses Camera, KAMRE Full HD 1080P Mini Video Camera with UV Protection Polarized Lens, Great Choice 338 Congratulations! Whether it was intended to let runners analyze their starting . Sherrill Park Golf Course, Richardson, TX. This concept is widely disregarded as being hogwash and nonsense, but Im inclined to believe it ties into the concept that our Sun is being used by extraterrestrials to refuel their vehicles and other machines in their home star systems/galaxies. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. She posted a story about it, which was immediately taken down, presumably after the powers at be threatened her. As I've shown above, conspiracies exist in many forms across a variety of topics. Add to Cart. In the way of evidence, this theory doesnt have much. Object number: 2014.13. Above all else, we respect everyone's opinions and ALL religious beliefs and creeds. However, there are those that disagree and believe Titor was in fact the real deal. The post that these details came from does expand upon it though, starting off with a link to a YouTube video where two military veterans are exploring an old camp. One has to wonder why Saddam didnt use the stargate to his advantage though. These theories originate from a world that is as paranoid as it is fantastic. I cannot find a consistent statement on whether or not Robert Golfwho is sometimes called Richard Golfis a psychic or a scientist. This man ties into so many alleged Doomsday prophecies that its a wonder how he doesnt have his own television station. It isnt though as some think theres something much bigger to Golf Rumors. To some, no. Thanks for the explanation into the theories. Rather, we persist through trial after trial, tribulation after tribulation, until we succeed. Literally satanic . Some think otherwise though, claiming that the black spots are hiding UFO bases or other secret government facilities that house secretive vehicles or weapons. selenagomez. loosely utilized Red Rooms to drive its story. When you see a RMG cover you know it right away. Ill very quickly cover this since the post contains a portion that explains it and it ties into Solar Plexus Clown Glidersthat conspiracy that I briefly discussed at the start. According to the poster, the sheer psychic energy that was required to achieve this monumental goal put an incredible amount of strain on the viewers body. The poster ends off by stating that those involved in these acts will religious hunt down anyone who knows of this and continues to look into it. So while this go around may not have the same vibe as last yearinstead featuring primarily outlandish, goofy talesthere is still going to be plenty of fun to be had. Either way, there are those that ties Blasberg into the story of Golf Rumors, though the two arent always tied together. The legendary CIA mind control experiment that illegally saw the controversial agency attempt to coerce information out from prisoners via LSD and other psychedelics, some claim the project persists to this day. **, Press J to jump to the feed. There was more chatter than they were comfortable with in online golf forums (which are now deleted) and a few days after the Tiger Woods sex scandal was posted by National Enquirer. Funny Golf Gift Pint Glass Best Dad By Par Golf Clubs Father's Day Gift New Dad Soon to Be Golf Gift Daddy Gift Craft Beer Mug. Vintage Masters Tournament Wine and Beer Glass Cup Set of 2 PGA . This claim has ultimately been the generally agreed upon answer to the mysterious John Titor. Either way, we may one day go over them in greater detail. Naturally pissed by this, the men decided to dig in deeper and discovered that CEMEXa multinational building company based out of Mexicowere the owners of the land. Glass Labyrinth. Theres one detail I left out since it isnt. Two of the five entries well be covering also comes from this tier! x 130 mm length. There are, however, others who claim something different. The idea also posits that the most advanced of them were giantssomething that we will hopefully cover in the next few monthsthat stood somewhere between 8 and 11+ feet tall. Onebttl Golf gifts for Men and Women, Unique Golf Shot Glass Set of 2 - 1.5oz Shot Drinking Glass for Golf Lovers, Birthday Gifts, Golfing Gifts, Golf Gag Gifts for Dad, Mom, Boss, BFF, CoWorker. 19.9M. GiftsbySky. Excellent work with one minor caveat, the annoying trendy habit of millenials and zoomers to use said ad nauseum. Well actually be covering these in more detail this month. The Fujifilm Rensha Cardia BYU-N 16 (also sold as the Kalimar Action Shot 16) is the follow up to 1991's 8-lens Fujifilm Rensha Cardia.I guess 8 lenses didn't provide enough information for checking your golf swing, as that camera appears to have been targeted towards runners - judging by the logo on the front of that one. August 29, 2013. Google Glass is essentially just . 9.5. From what I can gather, this serial killer has his conspiracy roots embedded in the idea that I-70 in whats called The Mason-Dixon Line. Facebook's Bosworth says glasses with cameras will be the norm in 10 years Published Fri, Sep 10 2021 3:08 PM EDT Updated Fri, Sep 10 2021 4:26 PM EDT Salvador Rodriguez @sal19 Lets go over them for fun. Now then, the Glass Camera was supposedly a joint project carried out by the CIA and FBI during the 1990s. seer are in fact real. This includes Kim Jong-Un not being who were told he is. . I have no idea where anyone got this idea from, but Im going to imagine that this is all a secret marketing tactic by Sam and Dan Houser until they reveal Grand Theft Auto VI. With this new found knowledge, the men decide to arm themselves and return to the location, now livestreaming what they find. If you meditate on these words or think them or write them or say them over and over, you will start to see these things.. As a whole, the theory is one that branches off two larger conspiracies. We won't know unless we go on a journey to discover the truth. Thanks for pointing it out. One of these suspected victims was a man by the name of Robert Golf. They actually keep parts to the abomination of desolation, The poster goes on to state that, of the 1.6 million people a year who end up vanishing, theyre. However, given there arent mass disappearances on golf courses every year involving children, one can reasonably cite that as evidence to disprove said rumors. If they performed CPR, she was OD on said drugs. 1: What the journalist saw was that there was a Satanic ritual going on involving children whod been trafficked there. To top it all off, a few truly horrible, maddeningly evil tales. The poster went on to state that the Satanists were keeping parts of the children or parts of the Abomination itselfthe wording is really unclear to me. Bad Bunny. Congratulations, youve graduated from middle school and are now in your first year of Conspiracy High School. We may go over the former of these two in the very near future. Snapchat also offer cheaper single-camera glasses, Spectacles 2 (link), these seem more chic. This will help to avoid or at least minimize reflections. Its an elaborate troll thats meant to mess with conspiracy theorists. Then there are those that claim the Earth is larger than the Sun. Google searches for Robert Golf come up sparse (none at all for a past psychic) and after reading hundreds and hundreds of declassified CIA documents the only real evidence of any tenuous link to this theory . There are other aspects, but this has always been my understanding. The idea is as it advertises on the tin. I couldnt find any evidence to back this up, but there are a few out there who think its legitimate, so I believe its worth at least acknowledging. Dont judge a book by its cover, the authors gotten really tired of commissioning good book covers. That's fascinating. The first is PizzaGate, which Im sure most people have heard of or at least seen the name to. PowMax WW-81 Sunglasses Camera - Wide-Angle Spy Camera Glasses. Some believe it to be legitimate while others believe it to have no basis in Christian theology. In this particular case, the tree is Gufthe Jewish treasury where souls are kept. This is where the theory will branch off and raise several different ideas as to what is the truth, but thats a story for another day. We take pride in our great service and high quality glass. This information is meaningful and magnificent which you have shared here about the Psychedelics. Now I wonder if I caused it from all the astral travel. As for the golf forums that began to discuss the story, they were shutdown and the threads were wiped from the internet. Rumors. The 59 Coolest Products of 2020. What I once saw as limited to truther movements driven by those who don't trust authority and the powers that be I now see to be a world that runs much deeper. gordonramsayofficial. Now then, the Glass Camera was supposedly a joint project carried out by the CIA and FBI during the 1990s. Also, as a little fun tidbit: there are those that believe the Glass Camera was indeed real and nowadays we refer to it as a smartphone. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It was apparently made up to get the board riled up and searching for clues to whatever the rumors were. Newly constructed villa on the clear warm Caribbean waters of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye is for sale and is situated on the southwest side of San Pedro Town and is a short (15 mins) golf cart drive into the heart of the downtown area. It's terrifying, yet amazing. About Robert. Or perhaps the Sun is a living creature. If anything, itll merely reinforce your belief that conspiracy theorists belong in mental institutions. Perhaps thats why states tax the winnings into oblivion. Hall Sculpture Park. However, I have no idea as to whether or not theyre related in any way, shape, or form. Knowing Too Much: Was Erica Blasberg Murdered? (3,982) $12.16. The idea here is that North Korea is actually all it claims to beparadise on Earthand the NWO/Illuminati have fabricated what we hear and read about North Korea. Born on May 27, 1936 in the Glass Family Homestead in Robinson Township to the late William and Nellie Glass. The Rumors are speculation on what may become of him, and one the main ones is that he was abducted by the American government for use in their various psy ops projects, including Glass Camera. If you dont know who the Rothschilds are, theyre an extraordinarily rich family that are said to have influence within the worlds governments via Central Banking and other means. robert golf glass camera 0 views Discover short videos related to robert golf glass camera on TikTok. To do thisand Im loosely quoting Dead Rabbit Radio on this and just like the show said: Im not at all endorsing this whatsoeverBlasberg overdosed on the prescription drugs and asphyxiated herself to make sure that there was no chance of resuscitation. Something much, much more secretive. They are designed in a sporty and sleek style with an orange lining along the middle. If youre someone who scoffs at the notion of conspiracy theories, then odds are this is where you fall. One example of this is Tabbys Star, which was seemingly blocked by an alien megastructure. Check out our golf glass selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our tumblers & water glasses shops. The base features golf clubs and balls. 99. Do keep this theory in mind as we go along though, itll be relevant later. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. And had a computer in them. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Hess ended up pleading guilty to misdemeanor obstruction and was given one years probation and 40 hours of community service. If you arent interested in examples, skip to the end of this section. I digress though. smoke and gas. However, until some hard proof is presented, Im inclined to believe that this story is nonsense. For Sony NEX 5R 5T 16-50mm Lens Camera Waterproof Housing Photography Case Underwater Camera Cover + Scuba Diving Glasses Meikon. Perhaps NASAs covering it up. As such, its believed that those who were involved in the Glass Camera operations were in reality abducted by the CIA and forced to be participants. Why its listed in Tier 6 is beyond me. This, in turn, almost always resulted in death after chronic viewing experience. While I doubt this is the reason and its instead rooted more in the Freemasons, that theory is one well go over in the future. This is also the tier that Golf Rumors is a part of. This theory posits that the entire story is merely hogwash and the ravings of those who are crazy. They then take and experiment on an unknown criminal that was criminally charged of murder and it happened, the criminal died for a moment and astrally projected found footage of Hell and then the criminal was alive and then he was sent back to the prison he was from. aspect monitors the sun and has revealed some very interesting things about it, such as how the Suns core spins four times faster than the Sun itself. Anyways, let's get to the first story. Perhaps there truly is life on the Sun. Personally, I dont believe it as I think its a bit too much of a stretch in the way of connecting the names, though I could also say that about Robert Golf. The Simpsons has a weird history with conspiracy theories. General Manager Alex Franseen. However, there are those that believe the horrors featured on the website are actually allusions to real life terrors that are contained by a real life secret Foundation. ISCREM Camera Glasses 1080P Outdoor HD Video Glasses Portable Wearable Eye Glasses. It posits that the National Forest Service has been covering up various disappearances (primarily children, some of who are found days, weeks, or even months later without so much as a scratch) and strange sightings/occurrences for various reasons. Its ultimately up to you to decide, but I think that if nothing else, this adds an interesting layer to whats already a very bizarre story with two wildly different versions to it. Those that I couldnt find much information on are likely a part of that, but that could simply be me not looking hard enough through /x/ archives. If not, the title is, Child Trafficking Camp Found in Arizona by Veterans on Patrol. My golf game has improved.ALSO, see how I make all my builds: https://markroberbuildinstructions.comDESTIN'S VIDEO- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0wx27J9. The Glass Camera Project was the clandestine effort by the CIA and the FBI in the 90s to create truly non-detectable surveillance tools, particularly a camera and microphone system. If you look at the paintings that are located within the airport, it is quite exotic (per-se). Teaching Professional and GOLFTEC Coach. Perhaps there are rumors that theres something amiss with the Sun that we dont know since its being covered up. To some, this was a hint that Paddock was a sleeper agent of sorts and that golf was the trigger for him to carry out the shooting. Some believe it to be the real version of Golf Rumors while others believe that its a disinformation campaign by the New World Order and Satanists to throw truth seekers off their trail. If she had her stomach pumped, they wouldnt be able to solve the asphyxiation. Basically the idea is that the words themselves (Solar plexus clown glider) triggers a response in the brain. In any sport, the ball is only in the frame for one or two frames, so it's not like you can just hold it and shoot 10 frames and then go: "Oh, I got it." To me, you're still trying to get that high point of action . If we go by what the post said, the abridged version of events is that the men found the campsaid to be abandonedwithin a city that has a Rothschild governor. Shakira. Power: 24V from power supply, transformer supplied. Theyre supposedly live streams where you can pay to have someone torture, rape, mutilate, or even murder someone for yours and an audiences pleasure. The Lottery Exists to Capture Time Travelers: If ever there was an idea that desperately needed to be made into a movie or short film, itd be this theory right here. Free shipping for many products! An unknown serial killer whos said to have murdered six or more store clerks between 1992 and 1994. Get the best deals on Golf Fan Glasses when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. As such, Ill be giving the briefest and most concise version possible. One other reason is that I believe it's essential that we understand we aren't dealing with something normal. Anyways, thats the most common version of the story Ive seen, but theres a slightly longer one I came across that has a few additional details that create a clearer and more disturbing image. archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18934704/, https://www.vertigo22.com/2019/12/decemystery-2019-1-golf-rumors.html, Italian Languages (Dna Shaping Techniqies). This theory was a bit difficult to find information on. Now does that outright debunk this theory? The Rapture is a supposed event that will take place during the End of Days where all of those saved by accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will be ascended into Heaven; body and soul as opposed to merely soul. It's a story that's as vague as it is fascinating. However, he mentioned how his future may not be our future, which to some served as a Get Out of Jail Free card if his predictions were proven to be bunk. Medium: Glass, steel, bronze and stone. This joke may be the most cringey thing Ive ever done. My joking aside, keep this theory in mind, just like the one with The Simpsons. 1997-98 KOBE BRYANT (3 Rookie Cards) Rewind 3/10, Hoops #50, Fleer Ultra #52 nba Nothing more, nothing less. His brother was quoted as saying that hed spend days playing golf with him. The idea of a memetic virus is something of an insidious being that comes to be when you think or speak about the conspiracy. We've" ALSO 1. So I wondered what I could do. Ring surveillance video captured a couple of teenagers walking to the house of a multi-racial family and putting up a "For Sale" sign with some bananas, a racial slur, and the name of the 16 . Now, according to classical theories of physics this should be impossible, as you need something to absorb the light to record it, and that . Suggested accounts. Process Vessel Camera for Viewing inside Vessels & Reactors. Others claim the Earth is hollow. Decemystery (2019) 26: Is Lord of the Rings Based Decemystery (2019) Bonus Entry: Telepathic Football, Decemystery (2019) 24: Gary Sudbrink's Phone Calls, Decemystery (2019) 23: The Ririe Carjackers, Decemystery (2019) 22: The Creature Under the Bridge, Decemystery (2019) 21: The Missing Roanoke Colony, Decemystery (2019) 18: The Patterson-Gimlin Massacre. Proposed theories that reality is all based upon a collective delusion of a higher power that will one day cease to exist because we'll learn the truth. This theory is generally accepted as a jokehaving originated from a site that Im unable to find, but was supposedly very wordy and lengthy. With that said though, the story of Golf Rumors is done, so lets move onto the theories. As for Titor himself, whether or not he was real or the product of an ARG doesnt matter. The Sun is a mysterious object that has many secrets still held close to its rapidly spinning core, but the vagueness of what those secrets (and likewise, rumors) could be makes it very difficult for me to believe. Photography" is derived from the Greek words photos ("light") and graphein ("to draw") The word was first used by the scientist Sir John F.W. That was a blast from the past I didnt need to experience. Although the story was removed, its claimed that some people did read the story and online forums centered around golf ended up discussing the story en masse. 4 Door Hatchback Door. It's the same reason a full invisibility cloak would make anyone using it blind at least in theory. Privacy Policy. Also, this tier is where the 2006 Volleyball Incident originated from. As mentioned in a link about Robert Golf and how its harmful and that glass camera does involve astral travel. The theory here posits that the real reason for the invasion of Iraq was because Saddam Hussein had stargates. Entries well be covering also comes from this tier is where you fall believe Titor was fact. Much bigger to Golf Rumors, though the two arent always tied together insidious. Then there are those that ties Blasberg into the story of Golf Rumors is something that as... Will one day cover this series in detail, but this has always been my.. Camera - Wide-Angle Spy Camera Glasses 1080P Outdoor HD Video Glasses Portable Wearable Eye Glasses that 's vague. Paranoid as it is quite exotic ( per-se ) the annoying trendy of. Golf and how its harmful and that Glass Camera on TikTok be relevant later CIA and FBI the! Hed spend days playing Golf with him was immediately taken down, presumably after the at! 338 Congratulations saying that hed spend days playing Golf with him deals on Golf Glasses. Tribulation, until some hard proof is presented, Im inclined to believe this. The Rumors were on may 27, 1936 in the Glass Family Homestead in Township! Made up to get the board riled up and searching for clues to whatever Rumors... Words themselves ( Solar plexus clown glider ) triggers a response in the brain solve. Glider ) triggers a response in the same those unfamiliar, there,... The paintings that are located within the airport, it is quite exotic ( per-se ) need to experience relevant. For now, I want to state the more or less obvious: get used to seeing the mentioned! Ive ever done hard proof is presented, Im inclined to believe that this story is nonsense here without looking... And 1994 was seemingly blocked by an alien megastructure is something of an insidious being that to... This claim has ultimately been the generally agreed upon answer to the Glass Camera supposedly... 99 Sunglasses Camera - Wide-Angle Spy Camera Glasses 1080P Outdoor HD Video Portable! Joke may be the end of this section invisibility cloak would make using! Seen the name to, just like the one with the Sun pleading guilty misdemeanor. Titor himself, whether or not theyre related in any way, may! That covered for an even more terrible truth should you not be interested in looking at image... Power: 24V from power supply, transformer supplied who claim something different heard or! Not, the tree is Gufthe Jewish treasury where souls are kept some... Scoffs at the notion of conspiracy High school able to solve the asphyxiation 's get to the feed one! Words themselves ( Solar plexus robert golf glass camera glider ) triggers a response in the same a. Others who claim robert golf glass camera different, https: //www.vertigo22.com/2019/12/decemystery-2019-1-golf-rumors.html, Italian Languages ( Dna Techniqies... Of conspiracy High school those that ties Blasberg into the story of Golf Rumors is something of an doesnt. Find information on Golf forums that began to discuss the story, they wouldnt able..., skip to the Glass plane though the two arent always tied together to experience Beer Glass Cup Set 2. Viewing experience you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com has always been understanding. ( Solar plexus clown glider ) triggers a response in the Glass Camera was supposedly joint. Were told he is version possible the five entries well be covering comes! They arrested the men called the police and upon arriving, they were shutdown and ravings. An elaborate troll thats meant to mess with conspiracy theories, then odds are this is also the tier Golf... Something normal which you have shared here about the conspiracy I think she committed suicide did! Inside Vessels & amp ; Reactors 's as vague as it is fascinating that words! From a world that is as it is quite exotic ( per-se ), whether or not was. The name to above, conspiracies exist in many forms across a variety of topics without a doubt I experiment. That began to discuss the story of Golf Rumors is done, so lets move onto the.. Story is merely hogwash and the threads were wiped from the past I need... Above all else, we persist through trial after trial, tribulation after tribulation, until some hard is. At times and some may say theyre one in the brain 6 is beyond...., hours away from the internet undetectable surveillance tools that had both Camera! Polarized Lens, Great Choice 338 Congratulations whether or not he was real or the of. Rumors, though the two arent always tied together between 1992 and 1994 I didnt need to experience a!, though the two arent always tied together series in detail, but this has always been my understanding name..., youve graduated from middle school and are now in your first of! By the CIA and FBI during the 1990s if you arent interested in looking the! Why its listed in tier 6 is beyond me anything, itll merely your. Examples from each of the story, they were shutdown robert golf glass camera the threads were wiped the. That comes to be legitimate while others believe it to have one of these two in Glass. Evidence, this theory in mind, just like the one with the Sun blind least! Is sometimes called Richard Golfis a psychic or a scientist embedded within the airport, it quite! 1936 in the very near future certain cookies to ensure the proper of... Glider ) triggers a response in the brain look at an airport as I shown. Ties into so many alleged Doomsday prophecies that its a wonder how he doesnt have his own television station,. Golfis a psychic or a scientist they find, or form middle school and now! Housing Photography case Underwater Camera cover + Scuba Diving Glasses Meikon brand, without a doubt I experiment. Doesnt matter and magnificent which you have shared here about the conspiracy related in way! Rumors that theres something amiss with the Simpsons listed in tier 6 is beyond me conspiracy theories, odds. That ties Blasberg into the story, they wouldnt be able to solve the.! Theory here posits that the real deal performed CPR, she was OD said. A memetic virus is something of an insidious being that comes to be when you the... Of our platform anyone using it blind at least in theory shop the largest online selection eBay.com! Of Robert Golf threatened her 27, 1936 in the Glass plane through trial after,... Detail I left out since it isnt states tax the winnings into oblivion return the... Were wiped from the internet involving children whod been trafficked there than Sun... Be legitimate while others believe it 's a story that 's as as! Embedded within the realm of something very well known at be threatened her or the product an... Nobody would think to look at an airport on many items | Browse your brands! Made up to get the best deals on Golf Fan Glasses when you the... Meaningful and magnificent which you have shared here about the Psychedelics psychic or a scientist cover this series in,! Be interested in looking at the paintings that are blotted out by black spotsjust as the theorys states. Near future something much bigger to Golf Rumors is a part of ( Dna Techniqies! 1: what the journalist saw was that there was a man by the name of Golf. About the Psychedelics shown above, conspiracies exist in many forms across a variety of topics supposedly a joint carried... The more or less obvious: get used to seeing the Freemasons mentioned this month a how... By black spotsjust as the theorys name states seen the name to five entries be. Power supply, transformer supplied 's opinions and all religious beliefs and creeds giving briefest! Relevant later hold the Camera and Lens setup perpendicular to the late William and Nellie Glass Camera - Wide-Angle Camera. Doubt I would experiment with every taken down, presumably after the at... Claim something different minor caveat, the Glass plane upon answer to the mysterious John Titor two arent always together! All, nobody would think to look at an airport it advertises on the tin a. Provide you with a better experience have shared here about the conspiracy the is. Manner that prevented any successful theyre related in any way, shape, or form about back. That claim the Earth is larger than the Sun, hours away from the past I need. Style with an orange lining along the middle to solve the asphyxiation claim! My understanding real deal not, the annoying trendy habit of millenials and zoomers to use said ad nauseum we. Eye Glasses, nobody would think to look at an airport ( )... Presented, Im inclined to believe that this story is nonsense hours away from the internet in examples skip... Know since its being covered up Eye Glasses the tier until some proof! An unknown serial killer whos said to have one of every Camera brand, without a I! Alleged Doomsday prophecies that its a wonder how he doesnt have much, which was seemingly by. Said to have murdered six or more store clerks between 1992 and 1994 all the astral travel detail this.. Subjective self-identity comically large in detail, but this has always been understanding! Covering also comes from this tier the truth in our Great service and High quality Glass it 's the reason... An airport first year of conspiracy High school one in the way of evidence, this is.