These announcements have provided us with the opportunity to clarify what our path forward will entail as we plan for the Fall 2021 academic semester. COVID-19 Immunization Requirement. To receive your I-20, you must accept our offer of admission and submit the necessary financial documents dated January 1, 2022 or later. Financial aid award letters will be available online starting in mid-February for all admitted students who submitted a FAFSA by December 1. VPVA is dedicated to raising awareness about sexual violence & encouraging bystander support. Annual Flu Vaccines; Sports Medicine; Lab Services; . //--> Our students and staff are eager to welcome you to campus for one of our many upcoming admitted student events. `4j^YAqfMV@/*vs^E,i *R],#~ ^ Contact Us; Meet the Staff; Who Can Use Our Services; Hours & Locations; . Have you been stalked, harassed, or experienced sexual/partner violence? Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, with Rutgers web sites to accessibility@rutgers.edu or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier or Fill out on portal. Benefits specific to the Rutgers community include: Most important, a safer Rutgers community supports a safer New Jersey for our families, our friends, and our neighbors across the state. mail your forms. Title: PowerPoint Presentation Author: XPSP3437D13 Created Date: 3/16/2021 8:51:23 AM . Look no further for everything beyond the classroom, from student life to health services. %%EOF The Centers for Disease Control offers an interactive Quarantine and Isolation Calculator that provides valuable information and guidance for individuals with COVID-19 and for those who have had close contact with an infected person. Where do I send my immunization forms from my primary care provider? Rely on the support we give to students of all backgrounds and cultures. https://coronavirus.rutgers.edu/covid-19-vaccine/#forStudents, https://global.rutgers.edu/covid-19-international-student-faqs, We understand you may have questions about the COVID-19 requirement. Learn about incomplete grades, repeating courses, and the grade forgiveness policy, RUID, NetID, name change, and address change info, Understand our commitment to keeping your information private, Get your unofficial transcript, official transcript, or apostille, Obtain verification for student loan deferment, employment, and more, Know when to access your grades and how to interpret them. 642 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<8A23936BDF461C41A6F8002D7C4ED359>]/Index[625 27]/Info 624 0 R/Length 84/Prev 618686/Root 626 0 R/Size 652/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream No separate application is required. Call us at 973-353-5805 or Learn more here. Please visit the. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey No separate application is required. Immunization requirements vary by program, school, and location. (732) 445-info (4636) The best way to know Rutgers is to visit us. Look for scholarship notification in mid-FebruaryMay. @t%vbMB{ 9d7@j=@uJ qHIE)Xu2Q o%T~^NszlS#[lebvTf@MOmA957h,+~Py]I+3CSy>&)Z!|cvi=&;~%P3=c-LD0vsq=}g[JAof.O|5m(bh3UD|djFJ7y~tU g%T-b{*/V_)NJ:[Mt=3t0>Vq'{@Afu.o];0kG'Y; . Resources for specific student populations, At a Glance - Garden State Guarantee & RU-N, Tax Deductions and Your Tuition Statement, Understanding Student Loans and Repayment, Office of Undergraduate & Graduate Admissions, Exchange Registration (NJIT, RBHS, and ECC), myRUN One Stop (3rd Floor Blumenthal Hall), Office of Global Initiatives & Experiential Learning, Office of Violence Prevention & Victim Assistance (VPVA), Office of International Student and Scholar Services (OISS), Authorization Procedure and Application Packet, Online Check-In with Office of International Student and Scholar Services (OISS), Term Bills, Payment & Student Health Insurance, Financial Aid and Scholarship Opportunities. New Jersey community college students should visit. Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Activate your NetID through the myRutgers Dashboard. Learn how RU-N works to create an accessible environment to ensure the inclusion of people with disabilities. Priority date to accept admission is May 1. Newark:Stonsby Commons, 91 Bleeker Street, Newark 2023 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Must meet eligibility requirements. Submit the required documents for your I-20 between January and June. Do I need to have the immunization packet completed again if I am a former Rutgers student or a student on another campus? Chancellors and their staffs will follow with additional information about fall planning as well. Obtain your I-20, pay your SEVIS I-901 fee, and apply for a visa between MarchJuly. 728 0 obj <>stream Yes. Contact: chancellorrbhs@rbhs.rutgers.edu; 973-972-4400 1. If you have any questions about your immunization and health requirements please contact the health center on your campus or email us at vaccine@echo.rutgers . Tell us by accepting your offer of admission and paying your $150 enrollment fee through your Rutgers Application Portal. Copyright For additional information, contact RU-info . Complete vaccination documentation must be uploaded totheRutgers Immunization Portal(NetID and password are required) at least two weeks prior to your arrival on campus, but no later than August 1, 2021. To learn more and enroll, follow the steps at, Rutgers UniversityNewark Talent and Opportunity Pathways, Last day to submit admission documents: Friday, July 15, 2022, Last day to accept admission to Rutgers-Newark: Friday, July 22, 2022, Last day to submit international documents: Friday, July 29, 2022, New Jersey Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF), First-Year and Transfer Students Timeline, New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application, Check for missing documents or view your financial aid award letter, Save the date for Saturday, April 15, 2023, Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback. Individuals making appointments should complete the online registration form and include health insurance information. You can learn more about this requirement here: Policy . Additionally, CDC guidance on testing can be found within their COVID-19 website. Complete placement tests from March 1June 7. . Somerset, NJ 08873, Copyright 2023, For questions about the Pre-Entrance Immunization Record or other healthcare related issues, please visit the website of Rutgers University Newark Health Service Center or call 973-353-5231. Any vaccine authorized for use in the U.S. (currently Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson) is acceptable. Find out how to access that information. Key Contacts Office of International Student and Scholar Services 973.353.1427 oiss@newark.rutgers.edu Conklin HallRoom 216 175 University AvenueNewarkNJ07102 AG>zf>Fww^lM*%NpB[QJD,**7N"S],r0I Y|1FL$Zvfa$w]`w~ t<0}.a@([qRkar8%XXlUuI%.*!ghEb*FT*-$34NQJ:hJBy$3rXv-$gVZ?Z..ne=VMk ~=E+8A7q-GM/=n+/snO/:][UagVxq=.uy#WrY=k%GQ|Y1r]E]O)i0J]0Bv'`S x~0 Review deadlines for fall enrollment. The CARE team is not an emergency service. Health Services is staffed by compassionate, board-certified health professionals who value innovation, quality, and efficiency, and they aim to meet the evolving needs of a diverse . Register for an appointmenton the Rutgers COVID-19 vaccine portal. Provide Feedback Form. Phone: (973) 972-8219 Fax: (973) 972-0018 Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Immunization requirements vary by program, school, and location. MayAugust: Make Sure You Do the Following. Students planning to attend the fall 2021 semester may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement for medical or religious reasons. Be sure to follow Student Centers and Activities at @rutgersuSCA to learn more. Use your Rutgers netid and password to log in. #PcrB23dbHH468GB1v CrH)*QmAF1NSWQb0[%5_JG`+eY:PSlszn{[=Gr|KGqL.(zs>@t%vbMB{ 9d7@j=@uJ qHIE)Xu2Q o%T~^NszlS#[lebvTf@MOmA957h,+~Py]I+3CSy>&)Z!|cvi=&;~%P3=c-LD0vsq=}g[JAof.O|5m(bh3UD|djFJ7y~tU g%T-b{*/V_)NJ:[Mt=3t0>Vq'{@Afu.o];0kG'Y; . Within 2-3 business days of paying the enrollment fee, access your myRutgers Dashboard to learn more about the next steps, such as course registration, housing and dining, financial aid, billing, final transcripts, new student orientation, and more. Find us on the web: njms.rutgers.edu/shs. Title: PowerPoint Presentation These documents must be mailed in a sealed envelope to: Applications received after June 7 will be processed based on availability. NJ Suicide Prevention Hopeline: 855-654-6735 National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255 Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741741 ; if you would like to speak directly with a counselor of color you can text STEVE to 741741 9Jf1TJAO>7 The importance of an effective vaccination program to make our community safer for all cannot be overstated. Updated guidance on recommended use of face coverings and masks can be found on the Health and Safety webpage. Students living on campus in university housing are urged to return home for isolation whenever possible. From the onset of the pandemic, the safety of the broader Rutgers community has been our shared responsibility. Take note of what's coming up on your to-do list with these important dates. Follow & Engage with us! !$RUUJ;a|wo^ux{~1N/!~y^NO/ Policy Statement This Policy is intended to enhance the safety of our patients, visitors, students, clinical faculty, In parallel, we continue to strongly urge all Rutgers faculty and staff to get immunized against COVID-19 at the earliest opportunity. Piscataway, NJ 08854-8097 XM~)~2jZO(QtS0U Only those selected are notified. Find more information at myRutgers Dashboard. Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback. 4 0 obj Prior to the start of your first term at Rutgers-Newark, you are required to submit a Pre-Entrance Health Record Form showing proof of vaccinations. In support of Rutgers commitment to health and safety for all members of its community, the University will be updating its Immunization Requirements for Students to include the COVID-19 vaccine.