Job Title. At Touchmark at The Ranch, we say: Our senior living campus in Prescott, Arizona is dedicated to providing the service and amenities that support residents in living the full life. Prices range from mid $100s to high $200s. To search for senior living and senior care, simply type a location into the search bar and select the types of Thus, the average age of the population is nearing 60. 2007 - 2023 55places.com, a division of Neighborhoods.com. You get the benefits of small town living with close-knit communities that welcome both long-time residents and those new to the area. Thoroughbred and Quarter horse racing take place Thursday through Sunday from Memorial Day through Labor Day at Yavapai Downs. However, most employment opportunities will be in lower-paying areas like healthcare, government, education, or retail. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Student Service Center. The property was built out by 2005 (by Malouff and Co), so look for resales here. Finally, the last item on my list of bad things about moving to Prescott. It got over built. Memory care communities or wings keep older adults with Alzheimer's/dementia safe from wandering while also offering specialized care to help relieve anxiety and slow cognitive decline. Thank you Granite Gate." Prescott has unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation from parks and lakes within the city limits to the 1.25-million acre Prescott National Forest surrounding the community. It is a one-bedroom apartment with a good-sized living room, a decent-sized bedroom, a good closet space, and an outdoor terrace. So, please allow me to wrap up by offering some parting thoughts. This active adult community features a variety of luxurious amenities and planned activities that make retirement a blast. The Arizona Pioneers' Home is a state funded, continuing care retirement home, providing care and services to individuals living independently, or who require assisted living, intermediate or skilled level nursing care, provided the resident or disabled miner meets statutory admission criteria. Student Recruitment Coordinator, Senior (Prescott) Job ID. Prescott has a booming art scene with no shortage of art galleries, as well as boutique and antique shops located in its historic downtown. I enjoy setting and achieving goals, pursuing success, searching for my next place to live, and making the most of my money. And Im sticking with the topic of money. My next point might be one of the worst things about living in Prescott. Consult thousands of full text magazines and journals or learn a foreign language through the online research databases. Thus, the air is very thin and dry and not the best for people with respiratory ailments. Residents can expect over 270 days of sunshine and less than average rainfall. One hour from the red rocks of Sedona and a scenic drive from the Grand Canyon, our senior living community is unsurpassed for its sheer beauty and wealth of . To speak with one of our Family Advisors about It's nice. The surrounding area is heavily populated, with approximately 22,000 residents in the zip code of 86301. Review of Good Samaritan Society - Prescott Village. Holli brings to Touchmark over 20 years of experience in business development, hospitality, banking, sales, and management across several industries. Seniors with medical dependencies may be best The community is still developing and you can choose from single-family homes or condos. This area is an excellent place for history buffs. Many types of senior living facilities are rental We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. First, the region has flood-prone areas. For example, at the time of this article, Redfin had the median selling price of a home in the mid $500,000. Copyright 2018 55places.com, a division of Neighborhoods.com. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. try our Senior Care Assessment Tool if you are not To do so, I recommend the personal finance app from Empower. Next, I have another point adding to the economic disadvantages of living in Prescott. We have exercise", "I will be moving into Touchmark at The Ranch. ft. home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. For example, residents are: Next, Im moving on to how living here impacts your finances. Prescott, AZ 86301 Email Us (21 reviews) Touchmark Mission & Values Since 1980, our company has stayed ahead of the curve for truly exceptional senior living, but no matter how we grow to meet the needs of our residents, our core values remain constant. "Great place, clean, friendly, and reasonable prices. Next, politically speaking, the area is mostly conservative and . Highgate Senior Living in Prescott, Arizona. Thus, Im not providing you individual advice in any of these areas. Prescott, AZ 55+ Active Adult Retirement Communities, 2007 - 2023 55places.com, a division of. With warm weather that is slightly less intense than the rest of the state, Prescott is an attractive destination for retirees. People are friendly here, and you will notice it no matter where you are in the community. care/dementia care facilities, or in-home senior care providers. Full/Part Time. Memory Care "Great place, clean, friendly, and reasonable prices. We understand As a result, anyone who enjoys living with people of different races, ages, and viewpoints will find little of that here. The combined sales tax rate (State, County & City) is 8.35%. Dont worry, weve got you covered! Antelope Hills Golf Course offers special rates for Yavapai County residents, plus they offer a Rapid Rewards Card, where play builds points goodfor greens fees and cart rentals. Alta Vista is Prescott's Premier Independent, Assisted Living, and Memory Care senior living community. higher 9 Communities in Prescott Page Results 25 Sort By Relevance Hassayampa Village Prescott, AZ Low $500s - Low $2Ms 660 Homes New And Resale Homes View This Community Talking Rock Prescott, AZ Mid $700s - Mid $2Ms 611 Homes New And Resale Homes View This Community Prescott Lakes Prescott, AZ High $400s - High $1Ms 1,300 Homes New And Resale Homes Why Move to Prescott, Arizona?The diversity of Prescott makes it an attractive location for your next move. Most noteworthy, Prescott became the state capital after its founding in 1864. Find Skilled Nursing Facilities Options Near You. MLS # 1054228. As a result, make sure you have your financial house in order. Finally, all written content is the property of Dividends Diversify LLC. The government recently moved to a flat tax system. Whether you're interested in a low-maintenance single-level residence, an active lifestyle or age-qualified community, an intimate enclave, or anything in between, we can help you make your next move the best one yet. These last two points may be essential for anyone considering retiring in Prescott. They have lovely", "Casa de Pinos is an apartment. Talking RockPick your view in this master planned community: golf; mountain or valley. Circle of Life Alzheimer's Homes 9240 N. American Ranch, Prescott, AZ, 86305 Alzheimer's Care, Memory Care From $7900 / mo View Details 5. This is the moment to start your next adventure and Touchmark at The Ranch is the place for you. Finally, finding an apartment to rent is difficult because supply has yet to meet demand. Prescott Lakes Senior Community 2105 Blooming Hills Dr., Prescott, AZ, 86301 55+ Lifestyles From $1835 / mo View Details 4. This includes single-family homes in cottages and the Grand Lodge, the Health & Fitness Club, and services that span independent and assisted living, a second level of assisted living, early dementia support, and memory care. Today, bars, restaurants, shops, museums, hotels, and art galleries have transformed Whiskey Row into a modern-day wild west. . It does have fair to good medical care and the VA there is good. We offer assisted living services when our residents need them and also an enhanced care unit for those with memory impairment or who otherwise need managed care. It is an excellent place to live and we like every part of it. Plan special events as needed. And if Prescott doesnt seem like your perfect place, check out all my: Author Bio, Disclosure, & Disclaimer: Please join me (Tom) as I try to achieve my goals, find my next place to live, and make the most of my money. The 1,200 sq. Then, you may be required to purchase flood insurance. For many, it is the historic Yavapai County courthouse, tree-lined plaza and surrounding shops in the downtown area. We have a laundry room downstairs and a community room up", "My husband and I live in Good Samaritan Society-Prescott Village. It also has tennis courts, basketball, playground, and an indoor and outdoor pool. These are the most common terms used within the U.S., although senior housing terminology may vary from Granite Gate Senior Living 3850 North US Highway 89, Prescott, AZ 86301 Assisted Living . and Independent Living Facilities. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The Landings of Prescott Valley is an outstanding senior living community specializing in both assisted living and secured care. License #: AL8370C. As a rule of thumb, you can take about one-half of one percent of the home value. First, the public school system is considered okay for anyone moving to the area with kids. apartments for seniors, but you may also find some communities where homes are bought and sold. Prescott,AZepitomizesretirementliving. On the national housing price index, Prescott was rated as 119.2 compared to the national average of 100. Highgate at Prescott Lakes offers Assisted Living in The Manor, and for those affected by Alzheimer's & Dementia, Memory Care in the Cottage. offered and we recommend personal visits and reference checks. in Prescott. Access to over 100,000 reviews View amenities and photos, Who are you looking for? Full-Time. View This Community. Regular/Temporary Ativo Communities. Other options are custom-built homes and golf communities like American Ranch, Talking Rock, and Hassayampa Village. Low $300s - High $400s. As the only true 55+ apartment community in Prescott, our community takes immense pride . Gazebos and a park complete the atmosphere. 4.5 The 20 Best Senior Living Communities in Prescott, AZ Community type Size Price More filters Map Verified 1. It has a lower than average income tax rate at 4.54 percent, but Social Security benefits are exempt, as well as a portion of other retirement income. View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. 55places Mortgage is a joint venture between Mutual of Omaha Mortgage and 55places.com.Details here. The city is 5,400 feet above sea level in high desert terrain. She is a tiny frail little lady. Ponderosa Park is one example. We have all kinds of activities that are going on. Aside from the numerous festivals hosted by the city each year, be sure to take in these cultural features offered in and around the town: Next, by getting a little more serious about life and learning, I have more great things about Prescott living. state-to-state. See if you qualify! Prescott s winters are just as moderate with daytime temperatures generally in the 50s. All Rights Reserved. You do not have access to www.55places.com. It served as the territorial capital, and has a place in the lore from the time. Granite Gate Senior Living is a comfortable retirement community set in the gorgeous surroundings of the Granite Dells near Prescott, a town rich in Old West history. Yet, few can deny the areas natural beauty and abundance of outdoor activities. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 86303, 86301, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Mayer, Dewey, Paulden. On average, consumers rate independent living in Prescott suited in nursing homes, and those with short-term medical care needs may be best suited in respite care. Located at 3850 North US Highway 89, Granite Gate Senior Living is a senior community serving Prescott, Arizona. The Arizona Pioneers' Home opened its doors in 1911, pursuant to a 1909 territorial statute, and today c Glassford Place, our senior living community, is homelike and cozy and provides our residents a close-knit family atmosphere. Get pricing & read reviews for The 4 Best Independent Living Communities in Prescott, AZ. Below, we highlight some of Prescotts active adult, retirement communities. below for First, on a positive note, the cost of groceries, utilities, gasoline, and other essentials are similar to the averages across the United States. Have your realtor look up the flood zone classification. See more at our Talking Rock Community Profile. Many older people with adequate finances have come to Prescott to enjoy their retirement years. Retirement Homes in Prescott, Arizona. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. Then, the beautiful scenery and neighborhoods lead me to another one of the benefits of living in Prescott. Granite Gate Senior Living Provides: Independent Living 3850 North US Highway 89, Prescott, AZ 86301 42 reviews "Granite Gate is nice and clean, and they have a nice dining room that the residents can go down to. Find detailed property information, photos & talk to local Prescott senior living experts. The Prescott Parks and Recreation department offers everything from walking tours of the city to annual music festivals. about The Top-Selling Arizona Communities of 2017, about Trilogy Vistanica Model Grand Opening, about 7 Questions to Ask Your Future Arizona Neighbors, Best Places to Retire in Arizona Updated for 2022, The Top-Selling Arizona Communities of 2017, 7 Questions to Ask Your Future Arizona Neighbors. New and Resale Homes. Independent Living, 3180 Touchmark Boulevard, Prescott, AZ 86301, 300 South Mccormick Street, Prescott, AZ 86303, Skilled Nursing Facility . You will have access to the community center, the clubhouse and the heated pool covered by your Home Owner Association fee (HOA). For some, my next topic could be a negative point about the Prescott lifestyle. A new adult center recently opened for active seniors which provides various organized activities. Prescott LakesPlenty of amenities make this master planned community and private golf community an attractive location. That calculation will give you an estimate of your annual real estate tax bill. Give us a few moments to clear this up. Read more, My mom moved into a studio in Independent Living several months ago. Where I'm going, the building is not that big. The Gardens at Willow CreekStay close to town but still have the gated community life at The Gardens. . The good news, home prices have fallen from recent peaks. There are also plenty of gated communities with new construction, if that if your preference. Discover 2 senior living and retirement communities in Prescott, Arizona currently available for rent. The city is also known for legendary sunsets Continue Reading about Retirement Spotlight: Tucson, Four Arizona communities made the list of the 50 Top-Selling Master-Planned Communities of 2017. $1835 to $7900. From there you will see listings of communities who offer assisted care and have senior than the national median of Resale Homes Only. Welcome to the good life. Thus, the monthly rental rates are expensive too. ALTA VISTA is an assisted living home in PRESCOTT, AZ in the 86301 zip code area that provides senior living to a maximum of 59 elderly adults in YAVAPAI County. Due to the breezes coming off the adjacent Bradshaw Mountains, summer temperatures remain moderate, with daytime highs averaging in the 80s and nighttime lows in the 50s. $2,759. I have many friends who live there and lived there a long while back. For a more secluded feel, head south for cabins and cabin estates. It is small town living with many big city amenities. Location. About our community. 928-888-6246. . Located onsite in one of Ativo Senior Living of Prescott Valley's cottages, the. The private golf course preserves the natural surroundings while creating a challenging course for golfers. This elevation, scenic views, and surrounding Prescott National Forest will give you a feeling of living in the mountains. The landscaping and views are just bonuses. Prescott Retirement Communities There are 3 retirement communities in Prescott, AZ and no other retirement communities nearby. age in one location. We are an exceptional assisted living community, personalizing in the approach of ensuring every resident has their specific . Summers are warm and sunny, and winters receive a small amount of snow that is light typically melts away quickly. So next, lets carefully examine Prescott living. At Touchmark at The Ranch, our Choice Dining Program offers chef-prepared cuisine in a variety of inviting settings. While the area s springs may be a bit breezy at certain times, its autumns are beautiful. Sales taxes are high, reaching a combined 9.1 percent for the city of Prescott, whereas property taxes are below the national average. Low $300s - High $400s. Fleury and Dexter are nearby neighborhoods. Our secured assisted living neighborhood is enhanced with extra security features to keep residents both safe and comfortable. Plenty of amenities make this master planned community and private golf community an attractive location. Residents have many options for getting out and enjoying the great outdoors. Then there is golf. Dietary Manager AZ (The Landings of Prescott Valley) Senior Living Hiring in Prescott Valley, AZ Several of the largest employers include the following: Finally, doctors, dentists, and other qualified healthcare professionals are in short supply. But first, allow me to answer the big question of the day. They have a restaurant, they've got a movie theater, they", 3850 North US Highway 89, Prescott, AZ 86301, "Granite Gate is nice and clean, and they have a nice dining room that the residents can go down to. Prescott Public Library, known as "Prescott's Living Room," is a lively community center offering traditional and non-traditional library programs and services to residents of Yavapai County and beyond. Not elite, but pretty good. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. Assisted Living - What's the Difference? Our community offers a warm, welcoming setting with mile-high views of the surrounding mountains. Experience the freedom of life on your terms, and Alta Vista where upscale apartment homes and unparalleled services mirror the lifestyle of choice is the hallmark of Alta Vista Senior Living. Types of Senior Housing. 3180 Touchmark Blvd. Requested URL: www.55places.com/arizona/communities/prescott-canyon-estates, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.5 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. Friend(s) But like many areas around the country, the recent housing correction has made the area more affordable. For Prescott, Az and Carson City, Nv it is the mostly milder climate . With a national network of hand-selected real estate experts, plus comprehensive information, unbiased content, and on-the-go insight about thousands of communities across the country, we're a trusted resource paving the way from here to home. 12351 E Bradshaw Mountain Rd, Prescott Valley, AZ 86327. See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Thats according to John Burns Real Estate Consulting who researches and compiles the list each year. The Sundogs are a minor league hockey team in Prescott Valley. During the summer, the temperatures reach the high 80s. Thats right. there are many choices and that choosing the right senior housing facility is important, so make sure to take Caring.com has helped 5 families in Prescott find high-quality senior care. Next is Mount Vernon, with its vintage homes and various other housing styles. With approximately 22,000 individuals residing in the zip code of 86301, the neighboring area is densely populated. As a result, there are many older citizens and retirement communities here. Start your search for senior living right here on SeniorHousingNet.com and find a place to call home. This includes 4 in Prescott and 1 nearby. As a result, appointment wait times are long. The city is nestled in a beautiful setting, Arizona location versus other less central places, the states property tax rate is reasonable. In Home Care is a general term to describe services delivered at home to recovering, disabled or terminally ill persons in need of medical, nursing, social or therapeutic treatment Read More >. Disclosure: At no cost to you, I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Prescott AZ / 928-308-0359. Okay, one more hit to your wallet adds to my list of reasons not to move to Prescott. So, its not easy supporting a typical Prescott lifestyle based on current wages. We advise you to always check with individual facilities for specific senior living services We commit to enriching the lives of each individual resident every day, in all ways. There are 12 senior living communities, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Continuing Care(CCRC) and more in Prescott, AZ. I like the people that run it (they're very accommodating) and the facility itself. Prescott, Arizona, is a mile-high city located in the Chino Valley about 100 miles north of Phoenix. To others, it is the overall small-town charm and hospitality. Reply . Read more. Thus, I will cover these opinions and facts about life in Prescott in greater detail. 178 Homes. Two of the neighborhoods, The Cottages by Del Webb and Willow Parks Estates, have age restrictions. Hassayampa VillageYou can find the perfect site and build the home of your dreams in this gated, master planned community. Today I will closely examine the pros and cons of living in Prescott, AZ. It's just a little bit out of our price range. The clubhouse offers luncheons and themed parties to help residents in this tight-knit community stay connected. Now hiring for full-time, part-time, and overnight shifts. The community's active lifestyle has attracted retirees from around the country. Prescott has a great retirement community, with orchestra and community events. It is considered a mediterranean climate, rather than desert, but there is a wet summer season. Prescott is a lovely and scenic place to live in the heart of northcentral Arizona. And don't forget to take a look at our open positions. Other points of interest to get out and explore include: And what makes all of the outdoor fun so enjoyable? and then click "Search". You can learn more about Empower here.