I ask this because another theory says they could have gone up the creek to a barn and then they should have dry clothes. Dad is BG and KAK is waiting under the bridge. Best of all, much of our information is via solid sources such as search party members, official case documents, and LE sources close to the investigation. Thats all you can do is refine the theories you have and check stuff off your list with the little info we have been given. I just was curious if DP was posting stuff on social media regarding the killing at one time, what the nature of his posts were. But all theories must be judged against their competitors (Occams). I dont know why that stood out to me. So when LE said the younger sketch is the one who committed the crime, they were correct! 2-13; 2:13: The girls were abducted at precisely 2:13 PM. Allen, 50, has been. Anyone with information was asked to contact abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com or 765-822-3535, and provide as much information as possible, such as when and how you communicated with anthony_shots, what social media apps were used, and if anthony_shots attempted to meet you or get your address. Double jeopardy? There are men going down on this all the time all over the US. Its not clear how? I understand that all of my information may not be correct! Are you speculating? I actually looked into the possibility that DP could be covering for someone. Hmm . Not quite sainthood, but getting there. No, I Dont Lack Credibility or Legitimacy, Alt Left: Hate the Collective But Love the Individual. However, this early searching meant that he could use his lost my keys excuse as a reason why his car just happened to be parked for 18 straight hours soon after the crime and right above where the girls were found because he could say the next day that he lost them during the previous evenings search. The two men may have been working at the Tyson plant in Logansport, Indiana and may have been shipped to the sister Tyson plant in Waterloo, Iowa, where they were put up temporarily in motels for months at a time. Can you spell out the name? For information on these documents, see the special section below where their nature and provenance is explained. I would think a crime like this would occur and the perpetrator would be gone. One person wins and everyone else loses. Give it a rest, dammit! Similar murder conditions. You think Im stupid? The catfish had been catfishing those girls for four months. If I were LE, I would take a long, hard look at Rick Brown in Delphi, Indiana. So when you are saying, No way does Lindsay have inside sources or official documents, do you think its possible that a team of 230 sleuths all working together could have come up such things? I've been unsuccessful trying to figure it out. Because it doesnt matter whether I think hes guilty or not. The one through line in this debate is everyone has asked skip what his credentials are and consistently refuses, then says you can verify this from my Reddit posts - so basically the bar now set by TGC for expert guests is now Reddittor ? I must say, its obvious that Skip is about four levels higher than Grey Hughes. Thank you. They talked to Ron and he allowed them to park on her land. I don't get why it's okay to bring up others as POI's but not this guy. We believe that this happened in the first place because a photo exists of a truck being towed from the CPS building around February 14. Recently, multiple local sources with knowledge have opened up to share that this was a hit ordered by a very powerful businessman who runs a criminal operation that some say is akin to a mafia-style family outfit. He just wanted dirty pictures. Guilty until proven innocent! Some of it, I feel, is the result of intentional obfuscation. So the guys had a "Skip Jansen" on the pod to discuss a new suspect who is considered a suspect by LE but not named to the public. Im not sure I understand what covered means. However, there was one little problem. DELPHI New chilling details have emerged involving the Delphi deaths investigation. Hence, none of his DNA from the forest around the girls is usable. The Narcotics detective did not work on the case. Delphi, Indiana - February 13, 2017 - Middle school students Liberty German and Abigail Williams went for a hike on the Monon High Bridge Trail and were murdered. Occupation: Handicrafter making wooden signs. I believe that the reason LE has been so tight-lipped is because they know that the killer is following the case very closely. Could be to cover their own asses. Im seeing in between. Hes a mechanic by trade, but used to drive trucks and works for a local trucking company with a high profile. https://beyondhighbrow.com/2021/04/04/delphi-murders-update-april-4-2021/. He has connections with current LE officers. The only places he differs is where he thinks that the police are wrong! Relationship with younger daughter: Excellent, she is very fond of him. We believe this because this is what we were told. BG threw toilet cleaner over the girls and every object at the crime scene, thereby eliminating most if not all of the usable DNA. I am having trouble reconciling something.. if Mr X is who I think he is, you state that he graduated in 1984 but I am finding by looking at the Delphi yearbooks online, that he graduated in 1986? Also its very hot here and all I feel like doing is sleeping all the time. Its a farce! This goes on all the time, however. Then come email me and I will send you a link to the private group and a password to get you in. . FSG has been someone that I cannot let go of either. However, the nature of these videos, means I rely on news outlets, speculations of investigators, journalists and family members. Those aspects of the crime are the following: We feel that these facts are validated because in 1-3, they were seen by us in the crime scene photos and also by a female search party member at the scene, in 4, they were seen by two separate female search party members who had never talked to each other, and in 5, it was verified by a conversation with the girls guardian herself backed up by a postmortem photo. If I happened to be out that day lets say partying or doing some stuff that maybe I shouldnt have been doing, and I witnessed something and had information Im telling you right now, I would think twice, then I would think two more times before I would even consider coming forward because I would be scared shitless that LE would throw my ass in jail for something completely unrelated just like they did to RL. Suspect arrives before 2pm and cheats on his girlfriend in the car and then goes walking across the bridge with her and into the trails. Or wet sneaker. We would say it is low. He had his keys with him, so why didnt he move his truck when they asked him to instead of lying and saying he couldnt because he had lost his keys? Indiana Packers workboots go up to knee-high, and they are waterproof. Frequently hunted deer on Rons land. I believe you could be spot on with your main POI. @Skip, There are many people who confuse him with PB in comments and videos. We are very worried that the police may be trying to pin this crime on Kegan and Tony Kline and we know neither one is involved. Thank you Mr. Lindsay for significant information on this terrible case. Oh, one more thing. Yes, they would be looking for it, because if you know computers etc. Truth is an absolute defense. As you can see, the numbers are the same. And two girls were abducted there also. A scenario that fits the timelines and witness accounts is as follows. Instead of attacking the guy, why not support him! Hes laughing b/c theyve been focused upon a completely wrong direction. And Mr X was involved in a Christian teen club! The Delphi murders are among the most famous murders in the United States, and the texts are now circulating on the Internet. Still, we do not support witch hunts here. Yes, a lot of our very early information turned out wrong, but now that we have studied the case much more clearly, our view of the case is getting a lot more accurate as we are able to rule in or out various rumors and hypotheses. It is so bizarre, especially because Skip wasn't even the OP. You can tell by many things gait, body shape, manner of walking, voice, etc. There are screenshots showing the discrepancies. The theory is that he was in on these murders for mercenary reasons, such as a malign desire to purchase Ron Logans land. How many times has he been cleared? He thinks it is Garrett Kirts. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Unverified. But the scanner doesnt say she came to bring the keys. including this suspect and those related/associated with him, how many people know that there's something fishy (e.g. It is important to note that you are under no obligation to tell the police anything. They dont have enough on the main suspect him to take him to trial, but they enough to think did it. Dads not talking. Twice in the the Evansdale Murders, LE thought they were certain that they had the right man. He was right in the middle of all the police and media, and no one suspected him. We obtained this document via a public records request. At least three women have told News 8 that they received disturbing messages from either the anthony_shots profile or the personal account of Kegan Kline. How bout taking it to heed, everyone? We believe that those reactions were overblown. This is at a time when he and his alibi place him out of town in a nearby city. DELPHI, Ind. Did the girls have wet clothes where they were found? These are the only claims that people can hold us to because with all the rest, we openly admit that the claims are Unverified, so we should not be held to any of those claims. Theres only one parent. Have for a long time. Wheres the rest of it? I am sure the person you and Mr. Lindsay are speculating who BG is, is spot on. And I appear quite harmless, too. Please check out my YouTube channel, MsPsychic Sleuth. So, I recently became the latest target of Derek Godsey, with him using my name and photo to create fake accounts and specifically using my name in one of his recent videos, naming me as the murderer. Do we know who is posting as DP on fb ? . Good job though, because you confirm much of what Ive seen. He's a guy. What do people think he was saying that "fooled" police? If this main POI isnt the bridge guy, he is definitely, without a doubt in my mind, involved in the murders of Abby and Libby in some form or fashion. He's done that on this post too, wonder if he'll be banned from here as well. I know many others will agree that Skip has helped connect a lot of dots for many of us; his comments are always thought provoking and insightful. Why not join the 240+ members who have already signed up for the best Delphi sleuthing team of all? The guy that is making those videos about Mr X, and the guy by the name of Derek godsey. Can not figure out what P stands for. Why did Mr. X not drive his truck away when it was in the way of all of the police cars? How do you know that LE has someone they believe is BG? And he has an accomplice, a much younger man. Even after the girls were recovered, Mr. X stayed around through all of the media and police hubbub for the next eight hours, from 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM, so his truck was out at the crime scene for 26 full hours, with Mr X presumably with it the entire time. Lets call this the intuitive hunch of an MI veteran. I saw the local Delphi News footage from the week of the murders where they interview Ron Logan while they are actually searching his property. 2) There was a shot that was deliberately fired into the creek in an attempt to scare Libby, whom was attempting to evade Mr. Something to think about. So hes a murderer. Come on, people. I heard that at the 2019 conference, she burst into tears. THE sister of a girl slain in the Delphi 'Snapchat murders' says news of a potential breakthrough in the case reopened "old wounds" last week but has also given her hope that police are finally . Hence, formally, everything Leaker said has gone into unconfirmed rumors other than the things we were able to confirm from other probative sources. However, there are some good posters, especially on r/LibbyandAbby. The end goal here is justice for Abby and Libby. Logistical occupations, Construction workers etc who travel have free reign. The end goal here is justice for Abby and Libby. I definitely think that he was passed info inadvertently. Im limited in my sleuthing skills. Items known to be carried or worn by BG at the time of crime: Loaded handgun in right jacket pocket, type unknown, possibly a rare .40mm collectors item. You learn which rumors have promise and which have not panned out. If he didnt have his keys, he could not move his truck. You say that you dont even have a suspect, and youre waiting on that one tip to come in, but youre worried about double jeopardy? Interestingly, I had NO idea who you were (sorry). Alex Murdaugh Takes the Stand in His Own Murder Trial: "I Did Lie",All the highlights from Alex Murdaugh's testimony when he took the stand as a witness in his own murder trial, including lying about his alibi. The fact that the mere mention of FSG as anything more than a helpful old man out for a daily stroll is met with such hostility well, that raises all sorts of red flags with me even if the vitriol is coming from true crime enthusiasts on Reddit. Apparently neither girl was a virgin and both girls were sexually active in terms of PIV sex. Good time to put up road blocks and spike strips. It could explain why there was such a drastic image change of BG from first sketch to second one. Murders. For more information, please see our I see T. Neighboring state. before that he was at dump and after that he went to fish store. Because of the number of people saying this rumor is true, it goes into the likely category. Abigail,. It was believed that someone was killing females and removing their hearts. He even brought his phone in and took it apart to reveal the GPS device in it so they could look at it. You Go Girl! And I cant wait to see what they get from RL about Mr. X. Furthermore, we have two different LE sources, both detectives in Indiana, tell us that this is exactly what happened. Clothing soaked in blood, seen and unseen. Theres a connection that has been missed! I must have the wrong name for your POI? What in the world. Kline admitted to state and federal agents that he opened the account just 12 days after the murders of Abigail "Abby" Williams and Liberty "Libby" German near Delphi in February 2017. How do you know he had a deer kit and how many knives he had? Children: Two daughters, one ~22, another ~30. Ok he has committed some sort of sex crimes or other or weird crimes like peeping and whatnot. He stayed to guard his truck. Few of the illustrious Delphi Murders Youtubers has touched the real truth about this case as laid out in this website, probably because they are all narcissists who hate each other and hate anyone stealing their thunder. A girls hand wrapped around a knife which was plunged into a log that she was resting her head on. Hes a straight man with a wife, but maybe hes wimpy like a lot of straight men are. Isnt that REALLY FUCKING STUPID? Give it a rest, everyone. Thats going to be very hard for him to explain. LE caught Mr. X in the lies about losing his keys, calling his wife to bring him a spare, and a spare even existing in the first place. I do not feel that this has anything to do with anything. So the rumor that he filmed the crime and sent the film to a victims phone is proven. Im nothing at all like how they describe me. Privacy Policy. This girl was refusing to get an abortion that he wanted her to get. We know he had binoculars with him and he told the girls that he was a railroad policeman who had spotted them with binoculars. Two people appear to be conflated here in your article as Mr. X. Evidence in the Delphi, Indiana, double murder case was unsealed by a county court on Tuesday, revealing key new details, including that suspect Richard Allen's gun was linked to the crime scene. If they tried to take it to court, I am almost certain that the judge would throw it out before it even got to the trial stage. Put the competing theory to the logic test. The sheriffs deputy did not work on the case. Good question Jess. It says they are looking for photos, videos, cameras, videocameras, film, etc. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Theres something different about this casing, it stood out to me. Some insist that this is merely a coincidence, but apparently LE do not think it is coincidental. He doesnt want to get uncovered revealing official case documents to the media. Some connection with Libby via geocaching. Whatever it was that caused her to react in such a way, I just hope she shared with law enforcement. Delphi Murders /// Under the Bridge /// Part 1 /// 509. I just got banned from Twitter again for no real good reason, so Im not feeling that great. A double asterisk means the information is proven by case documents in our possession. One daughter, estranged. Its not free though. One stepson, age 21 with the same first and last names. Important residence periods: Moved to Evansdale, Iowa in 2011-2012 to work at a slaughterhouse possibly aligned with Tyson Foods there. Hunting partner of Anthony Greeno, podcaster who has reported on the case avidly. They think he did it, but as far as real, good, hard evidence that will stand up in court, theres not a lot there. This what first aroused LE suspicions of Mr. X. A man was a suspect in this crime, and one document, a search warrant, are from LEs investigation of him. Schon lange engagiert sich Bruder Lukas Ruegenberg fr Roma in Habe (Slowakei). I actually looked into the possibility that DP could be covering for someone. Is there any way on Earth that BG could look like the young man in that sketch or even an 18-40 year old? Derrick German: Libbys father, meth dealer, convict who served time in prison and supposedly ratted people out to get a lower sentence. She feels he is a current POI who is working OT to divert attention away from himself and mislead the public. So he obviously kept a copy of that for himself. I realize unsolved would be a magnet for that but wow.