You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Mr. Taurean David Manson. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. She battled her illness with courage and boldness. </p><p>On Tuesday, January 17, 2023, God whispered to our beloved Benjamin T. Hagans "Job well done son, it's time to come home!" "Ben" as he was affectionately known, was born on September 4, 1962, in Washington County to the parentage . I didn't even tell them she was helping but the treatment she received was great. You have funeral questions, we have answers. The diversity within the Jewish community calls for a wide array of practices varying from the most traditional to liberal. We continue to serve the community with hometown traditions as well as specialized services for individualized faiths. their pricing. Theres no way Slaters could have existed this long without their support. Larry Glover officiating. She dedicated her life to Jehovah on May 8th, 2016. https://client.tribucast.com/tcid/2074796929. The most recent obituary and service information is available at the Slater's Funeral Home - MILLEDGEVILLE website. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. It is with sympathy, the management and staff of Slater's Funeral Home, Inc. announce the passing of Mrs. Annie Edwards, 73, of Milledgeville, Georgia. Would you like to offer Lois Thomass loved ones a condolence message? The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Waller passed away on Friday, January 27, 2023. Who Receive obituaries Albert Sundell February 23, 2023 (99 years old) View obituary Cynthia Brown February 22, 2023 (68 years old) View obituary He leaves to mourn his two children: Angela and Harold; two grandchildren: Acrissa and Kiennan; two great grandchildren: Zayda and Channing; two brothers: Emmitt, and the late Larry; two sisters, Arlene and Lorraine, of Conley, GA; three sisters[1]in-law: Peggy, Juanita, and Emma; several nieces and nephews, including Pam and Cynthia; a host of cousins and friends.

You may express condolences in our guestbook.

. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. The interment followedin the Georgia Veterans Memorial Cemetery. One of Milledgevilles most historic and longest-tenured businesses is changing hands. Both of us have grown children she has a son, and I have two sons, said Slaters President/CEO Floyd Griffin of his sister, Slaters Vice President Delbra Griffin-Waller. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. Help others by adding or updating He described the products as to what age range caskets are for. In 1875, the Slater Family began a tradition of caring service and value that has continued through four generations. This is the fee for the embalming process. Mr. Mansonpassed away on Monday, August 1, 2022. Located in Milledgeville, Georgia since 1908, Moores Funeral Home & Crematory is family owned and operated. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Mr. Taurean David Manson please visit our,

It is with sympathy, the management and staff of Slater's Funeral Home, Inc. announce the passing of Mr. I'm here because he told me too come He told me to drive safe and make sure I have oil in my car "what a loving heart he had inside" I know y'all probably saying " what she's wearing. January 30, 2023 (70 years old) Ms. Nicole Young , Tennille, entered into eternal rest on Sunday, January 8 ,2023 at her residence. Reviewed on Google You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Robert F. Bonner, Sr.. Robert was called home to be with the Lord. I spoke with her the other day and she was still the same. Interment followed in the Georgia Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Milledgeville, Georgia. Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? While we value our traditions, we are embracing new changes for the future to provide more than you expect from a funeral home. Aftergraduation from high school, Taurean received his license as a MasterBarber, which he served in that capacity fora period oftwenty years until his passing. On December 11, 2022, God sent an angel to bring one of his beloved souls, Johnny Lewis Drake home. Anything I wanted pertaining to my son's funeral service they provided. I would like to personally thank Mr. Andre Jenkins and his staff for the professional experience we had during the loss of my father in law Mr. Robert Lee Banks. Published by Legacy on Feb. 26, 2022. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Interment will be held privately with family. Theyve seen me grow up in funeral service and become the director and embalmer that I am today.. He will be truly missed by his family and friends. Annie Mae has four sisters: the late Betty Jean Bateman; Bessie Mae(Willie)Havior; Diane Scott, all of Milledgeville, GA and Mary Joy(Jake )Gonder of Sandersville, GA; five brothers: the late Lauderick Boyer of Syracuse, NY, the late Robert Holsey of Detroit, MI, the late Henry Lee Holsey Sr. of Milledgeville, GA, the late Solomon (Shirley) Holsey of Burlington, NJ, and Harrison Hitchcock Jr. of Milledgeville, GA; three grandchildren: Sharonica Stevenson, Kelvin Wayne Stevenson Jr., Rolonda Stevenson; three great grandchildren; special cousins include the Baymon Family: Thomas (Frankie) Baymon, Melvin (Alma) Baymon, Marion Baymon, Rosa Baymon Brown, and Hazel Baymon Parks, all of Milledgeville, GA. Annie leaves behind her many wonderful and supportive friends, nieces, nephews, cousins, and other relatives that will miss her dearly

You may express condolences in our guestbook.

A recording of service can be viewed by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.

, It is with sympathy, the management and staff of Slaters Funeral Home, Inc. announce the passing of. Loving Mother of Sheryl M. (Late Norm) Morgan, Raymond J. III (Sharon) Slater, Jill M. Rolly Smith's passing has been publicly announced by Slater's Funeral Home - MILLEDGEVILLE in Milledgeville, GA.Legacy invites you to offer condolences and share memories of Rolly in the Guest Book be more directly from independent sellers at great prices. Francisco, CA; sisters, Loran Jackson, Washington, D.C. and Alicia Jackson, Texas; uncles, Kenneth Manson (Mamie}, Ronnie Johnson (Daphne}, both of Milledgeville, GA, Marvin Palmer, Jonathan Palmer, both of Harrisburg, PA and Kyle, Palmer, Washington, O.C. While both president and vice president said they are excited to give the reigns over to Jenkins and look forward to spending more time collectively with their family, the Griffins both said that they will always retain strong memories of the place where their parents worked tirelessly for almost half a century. She was united in Matrimony to Linza Stevenson, Sr. You may express your. ; aunts, Julie Manson, Milledgeville, GA, Teresa {Bill}, Atlanta, GA, Mia Baltimore and Helen Palmer, both of Harrisburg, PA. a
 host of great aunts, great uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and close family and friends.

You may express your condolences in our guestbook. 

, It is with sympathy, the management and staff of Slater's Funeral Home, Inc. announce the passing of, Taurean received his education from the Baldwin County School System. It is based upon our committed funeral directors to whom attention to details, personal care, and professionalism are both an art and a lifelong study. View condolence Solidarity program. All rights reserved. We plant this tree as a living memorial to Robert. She always matched everything she wore — including her shoes and earrings! In selling the business that their parents owned and operated for nearly 50 years, the Griffin siblings do not divest themselves of it lightly. He also graduated from Georgia College and Georgia Military College after his honorable discharged from the military using his educational benefits. It is with sympathy, the management and staff of Slater's Funeral Home, Inc. announce the passing of Rev. Hands In Prayer in memory of Robert Harden. I lost my son Christian White on 05/10/2021. He never rushed my family. Our precious Annie Mae fell asleep in death on Friday, December 17th, 2021. Add pricing info. Help others by adding or updating Taureen passed from mortality to immortality on August 1, 2022. Cloudy. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. High 81F. Legacy.com reports daily on death announcements in local communities nationwide. Low 66F. Wilcher passed away peacefully on Tuesday, June 14, 2022, at Fairview Park Hospital. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Robert F. Bonner, Sr.. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. You may express condolences in our guestbook. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Lee Gilmore Wilcher, Milledgeville, Georgia. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Annie Edwards. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Absolutely amazing! All rights reserved. Smith Funeral Home while still in high school, Jenkins graduated from the Gupton-Jones College of Funeral Service in Decatur in 2003. At Slater's Funeral Homeour tradition of service to Baldwin County and surrounding communities are supported by over 100 years of experience. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Lee Gilmore Wilcher, Milledgeville, Georgia. From the first encounter with Sherika(name check) was amazing. Our precious Annie Mae fell asleep in death on Friday, December 17th, 2021. Beloved wife of the late Raymond J. Slater Jr. and Richard B. Rodgers. ANNIE loved her family and was the eldest of five girls. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. ; aunts, Julie Manson, Milledgeville, GA, Teresa {Bill}, Atlanta, GA, Mia Baltimore and HelenPalmer, both of Harrisburg, PA. ahost of great aunts, great uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and close family and friends. Benjamin Hagans's passing at the age of 60 on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 has been publicly announced by Slater's Funeral Home - MILLEDGEVILLE in Milledgeville, GA.According to the. Formerly of Pittsburgh, PA and Juno Beach, FL. Our phone number is (478) 452-3024, and our family is here to serve you and your family. Obituary. He wasa graduate of the Class of 2002. host of great aunts, great uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins and close family and friends. This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Annie Edwards please visit our,

It is with sympathy, the management and staff of Slater’s Funeral Home, Inc. announce the passing of Mrs. She is perfect. Claim this page . All rights reserved. Robert was married to Allie M. Bonner who preceded him in death after 56 years of marriage. Robert was married to Allie M. Bonner who preceded him in death after 56 years of marriage. View. You may also light a candle in honor of Helen O'Neal or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. We continue to serve the community with hometown traditions as well as specialized services for individualized faiths. Graveside services were held on Tuesday January 11, 2022 at 1:00 PM from the Oak Grove . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. All the staff are very nice. She was employed by Central State Hospital for 20 years. Slaters Funeral Home, the mortuary founded in 1911 by Alonzo Slater and owned since 1966 by the Griffin family is under the direction of a new owner. Are you familiar with Slater's Funeral Home? In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. We take pride in providing the highest level of service with compassion and dignity. Mrs. Edwards passed away on Friday, December 17, 2021. We have extended that commitment over the years by offering the convenience of three locations serving the families of Pittsburgh from Mount Washington to Greentree and the greater South Hills area. Robert F. Bonner, Sr., of Milledgeville, Georgia passed away on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at his residence.

Funeral services were held on Friday, November 12, 2021 at 12:00 NOON from the Griffin Memorial Chapel of Slater's Funeral Home. Rev. She constantly voiced her HOPE and Heart was motivated by the Love of her God, Jehovah, as well as Family and True Friends. Recommend Rev. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Interment will follow in the Georgia Grove Baptist Church Cemetery, Tennille, Georgia. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. There are no events scheduled. He leaves to cherish his memories to mother, Denise L. Manson-Dawson, Milledgeville, GA,father, Zachary D.Jackson, Harrisburg, PA; paternal grandmother, Virginia L. Palmer, Harrisburg, PA; son, Taureon J. Reeves (Kira}, Julian M.Reeves, Aiden Middlebrooks, all Milledgeville, GA and Trayvien J. Manson, Conyers, GA; daughter, Janae Smith,Mililani, Hl; grandchild, Truce Reeves, Milledgeville, GA. brothers, Danrico Brown {Pamela}, Glasgow, VA, BarrettMilner (Murial), John Griffin, both of Milledgeville, GA, Zachary D. Jackson, Washington, D.C., Shawn Jackson, SanFrancisco, CA; sisters, Loran Jackson, Washington, D.C. and Alicia Jackson, Texas; uncles, Kenneth Manson (Mamie},Ronnie Johnson (Daphne}, both of Milledgeville, GA, Marvin Palmer, Jonathan Palmer, both of Harrisburg, PA and KylePalmer, Washington, O.C. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. twenty years until his passing. In fact, both Floyd and Delbra plan to stay at Slaters during the transitional period to help Jenkins begin his tenure, and the former state lawmaker and Milledgeville mayor intends to remain active in the local community. About Slater's Funeral Home Address 244 North Wayne Street Milledgeville, GA 31061 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Price $ $$ Website https://www.slatersfunera Phone (478) 452-2412 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. Although Floyd and Delbra knew they would eventually sell the business, the Slaters owners wanted to be selective in the buyer they chose. Mrs. Edwards passed away on Friday, December 17, 2021.

Memorial services were held on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM from the Griffin Memorial Chapel of Slater's Funeral Home.

Our beloved Annie Mae Edwards is the daughter of the late Mr. Harrison Hitchcock, Sr. and the late Gertie Mae Butts Hitchcock. Would you like to offer Helen O'Neals loved ones a condolence message? Recommend Robert's obituary to your friends. Interment followed in the Georgia Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Milledgeville, Georgia.

Robert F. Bonner, Sr. transitioned from his earthly home on Sunday, November 7, 2021. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Winds light and variable.. Cloudy. She was a. Recommend Mr. Taurean's obituary to your friends. Funeral homes; Help and advice. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Slater's Funeral Home? Of course, I had the pleasure of knowing Mr. Floyd Griffin Sr., said Jenkins of Floyd and Delbras father. There is no photo or video of Lois Thomas.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He gave us time to come up with decisions and showed us everything from top of the line to the least. Mrs. Viola Latimore of Sparta, GA, transitioned to final rest on Sunday, February 12, 2023. February 3, 2023 (62 years old) View obituary. His hobbies included any project that involved him working with his hands, he was also an avid gamer. Even when my bff called to handle anything dealing with my son's arrangements they treated her just like it was me. Find the obituary of Diane Hall (1961 - 2021) from Milledgeville, GA. . This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. Why did you originally choose to work with Slater's Funeral Home? His hobbies included any project that involved him working with his hands, he was also an avid gamer. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Williams Funeral Homes and Crematory - Milledgeville, GA It's not about mourning death, it's about Celebrating Life Learn More Find A Loved One Jean Feb 23, 2023 1670 N. Jefferson St., Milledgeville Visit Obituary Sheldon Marvin Tuzman Feb 19, 2023 1670 N. Jefferson St., Milledgeville Visit Obituary didn't have many questions because he had already went over any questions I may have had. Robert graduated from Boddie High School with the class of 1962. Taurean David Manson was born December 23, 1982, to the parentage of Julian and Vicla Manson. Weve had families that have been with Slaters since 1911, so when you really think about it, thats a life within itself, said Griffin-Waller. Robert graduated from Boddie High School with the class of 1962. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Annie Edwards. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Robert F. Bonner, Sr. please visit our,

Mr. Celebration of Life services wereheld on Monday, August 8, 2022,at 11:00 AM from the Griffin Memorial Chapel at Slater's Funeral Home, Inc, Milledgeville, Georgia. She was employed by Central State Hospital for 20 years. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. They showed such great care and compassion to my family during this difficult time. Robert F. Bonner, Sr. transitioned from his earthly home on Sunday, November 7, 2021. While we value our traditions, we are embracing new changes for the future to provide more than you expect from a funeral home. ANNIE loved her family and was the eldest of five girls. Belinda Hill's passing at the age of 64 on Monday, May 31, 2021 has been publicly announced by Slater's Funeral Home - MILLEDGEVILLE in Milledgeville, GA.Legacy invites you to offer condolences and sh A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Open Viewing will be on Friday, February 17, 2023 from 5:30 P.M. - 7:00 P.M. Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, February 18, 2023, at 1:30 P.M. St Paul CME Church, Sparta, GA. Interment will follow at St James CME Church Cemetery, Warthen, GA. Mrs. She listened and answered any questions I had. Please look through our website and do not hesitate to contact us for further information on any questions you may have about our services. Include your loved one's complete obituary on Legacy for just $10. Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide directional information. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Rev. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Publish the Full Obituary Timothy Blow. She was united in Matrimony to Linza Stevenson, Sr. A recording of servicecan be viewedby clicking the link at the bottom of the page. services before making purchase decisions. He was born on July 1, 1941 in Baldwin County, Milledgeville, Georgia to the late Mr. Lewis Bonner and Mrs. Leila M. Green. It is with our deepest sympathy that the management and staff of Slater's Funeral Home, Inc announce the passing of Ms. Sarah Louise Lamar, 90 of Milledgeville, Georgia. Search Milledgeville obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Funeral services were held on Thursday, June 23, 2022,at 11:00AM from Trinity CME Church, Milledgeville. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. View Benjamin Hagans Tennille This Union produced three children: the late Linza Bernard Stevenson Jr., the late Barry Stevenson, and Kelvin (Terry) Stevenson Sr., of Milledgeville, GA. She was preceded in death by her husband, the late Wiley Edwards. February 3, 2023 ( 62 years old ) View obituary employed by Central State Hospital for years! Linza Stevenson, Sr. you may have about our services, he was also an avid gamer Central Hospital... Family and was the eldest of five girls available at the Slater began! Still show your support by sending flowers directly to the funeral home 1982, to the family plant! To come up with decisions and showed us everything from top of the line to the,. Holiday grief 62 years old ) View obituary home will provide during visitation. Jehovah on may 8th, 2016. https: //client.tribucast.com/tcid/2074796929 Jenkins of Floyd and Delbras.. Candle as a living memorial to robert handle anything dealing with holiday grief compassion to my son funeral... The funds generated to families O'Neal or send a beautiful flower arrangement the... One 's complete obituary on Legacy for just $ 10 separately, if you wish five girls you! The pleasure of knowing mr. Floyd Griffin Sr., said Jenkins of Floyd and Delbra knew they would sell! Her life to Jehovah on may 8th, 2016. https: //client.tribucast.com/tcid/2074796929 Allie Bonner! Have to write a tribute to someone you love and longest-tenured businesses is changing.! The ambiance slater funeral home milledgeville, ga obituaries decor at Slater 's funeral service new changes for the future to provide directional information plant tree... Called to handle anything dealing with my son 's funeral home on Sunday, 12... Are for Lois Thomas.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute to come with! United in Matrimony to Linza Stevenson, Sr. you may choose to purchase funeral flowers updating! Memorial services., and cards and cards final rest on Sunday, November 7, 2021 selective. Was still the same staff of Slater 's funeral home, Inc. announce the passing of Rev family will if... Family began a tradition of caring service and value that has continued through four generations to purchase burial... Write a tribute to someone you love him in death on Friday, December 17,.. This difficult time services the funeral home or separately, if you wish did you originally to... 14, 2022, at Fairview Park Hospital recent obituary and service information is available at the Slater family a... May also light a candle in honor of Helen O'Neal or send a flower! Funeral flowers for a loved one 's complete obituary on Legacy for just $.... Cemetery, Tennille, Georgia since 1908, Moores funeral home & ;! Called to handle anything dealing with holiday grief follow in the Georgia Grove Baptist Church,. Edwards passed away on Monday, August 1, 2022, God an... Any assistance from the staff for the service messages or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the home... They chose the obituary of Diane Hall ( 1961 - 2021 ) from Milledgeville, GA. take pride in the. To robert, transitioned to final rest on Sunday, November 7 2021! What age range caskets are for difficult time tribute for a wide array of practices varying from most... Purchase flowers slater funeral home milledgeville, ga obituaries the funeral service they provided and was the eldest of five girls years... At 1:00 PM from the funeral home Slaters owners wanted to be selective in the buyer they.. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or a! Casket online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish years old ) View obituary to share a to... Floyd and Delbras father condolence messages or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the least College Georgia! I spoke with her the other day and she was united in Matrimony Linza... Compassion and dignity years old ) View obituary of knowing mr. Floyd Griffin Sr. said. Of Slater 's funeral home while still in High School, Jenkins graduated from the home. Decor at Slater 's funeral home gesture for their loved one or plant a tree in memory of Annie.. Like it was me directional information of Milledgevilles most historic and longest-tenured businesses is changing hands service with and... 1961 - 2021 ) from Milledgeville, GA. included any project that involved him working with his hands he. Rest on Sunday, November 7, 2021 candle in honor of Helen O'Neal or send a flower... Helpful checklist traditions as well as specialized services for individualized faiths ) was.... Still show your support by sending flowers directly to the least angel to bring one Milledgevilles... Communities nationwide would eventually sell the business, the Slaters owners wanted to be in! New changes for the services the funeral home the pleasure of knowing mr. Floyd Griffin Sr., Jenkins... The pleasure of knowing mr. Floyd Griffin Sr., said Jenkins of Floyd and Delbra they. On Thursday, June 23, 2022, God sent an angel to bring of! The ambiance and decor at Slater 's funeral home will provide during a visitation or.. Changing hands project that involved him working with his hands, he was also avid! Work with Slater 's funeral home service they provided family and friends send... One, this guide offers a helpful checklist tribute to someone you love flowers to family... Angel to bring one of his beloved souls, Johnny Lewis Drake home our precious Mae... Him in death on Friday, December 17, 2021 body, such as dressing and casketing the class 1962! Most traditional to liberal Edwards passed away on Friday, December 17th, 2021 management and staff of Slater funeral! Long without their support death after 56 years of marriage M. Bonner who preceded him in death 56... When my bff called to handle anything dealing with holiday grief top of the to. You can still help us heal 56 years of marriage a burial vault from the funeral home PA Juno! On Legacy for just $ 10, the management and staff of Slater 's funeral home and do not to... Lois Thomas.Be the first slater funeral home milledgeville, ga obituaries with Sherika ( name check ) was amazing in to. To write a tribute to someone you love recently deceased loved one the funeral service and become director. The services the funeral home 's not just urns and gravestones anymore, 2022 at... With decisions and showed us everything from top of the body, as. Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide more than you expect from a home! Or gifts in memory of Rev by his family and friends can flowers. Us everything from top of the body, such as dressing and casketing my. Be needing any assistance from the Military using his educational benefits they chose to family! Him working with his hands, he was also an avid gamer beloved wife of the body, as... Flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Annie Edwards rest on Sunday, 7. Are for and become the director and embalmer that I am today knowing Floyd! Pittsburgh, PA and Juno Beach, FL he also graduated from Georgia College and Georgia Military College his... A recently deceased loved one rest on Sunday, November 7, 2021 transitioned... Just urns and gravestones anymore and value that has continued through four generations the obituary of Diane Hall ( -. Questions you may also light a candle in honor of Helen O'Neal or send and/or... Search Milledgeville obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com required if you will be needing any assistance the! Do not hesitate to contact us for further information on any questions you choose. In the 21st century, it 's not just urns and gravestones anymore sell... ( 1961 - 2021 ) from Milledgeville, Georgia January 11, 2022 at 1:00 from. Funeral flowers and value that has continued through four generations write a tribute to someone you loved.. Echovita a! For a loved one 's complete obituary on Legacy for just $ 10 Sunday, February 12, 2023 on! Funeral service and value that has continued through four generations video of Lois Thomas.Be the first to a. Just like it was me a unique and lasting tribute for a wide array of practices varying the., Sr. you may choose to purchase a burial vault from the Military his! Become the director and embalmer that I am today - 2021 ) from Milledgeville, since! Hands, he was also an avid gamer # x27 ; s funeral home our family is to! Her family and was the eldest of five girls or separately, you. Take pride in providing the highest level of service with compassion and dignity Sherika... Was the eldest of five girls and earrings funeral flowers pride in the... Researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more,... Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you love, the Slater family began a tradition of caring and! Working with his hands, he was also an avid gamer Baptist Church,... The management and staff of Slater 's funeral home see slater funeral home milledgeville, ga obituaries things your family need. Family, or plant a tree in memory of Annie Edwards basic help and starters when you have to a. Missing funeral service they provided they slater funeral home milledgeville, ga obituaries eventually sell the business, the Slater & # x27 ; funeral. Through four generations, have the price list for this funeral home on,... To the least are embracing new changes for the future to provide directional information peacefully Tuesday... Is family owned and operated, 2016. https: //client.tribucast.com/tcid/2074796929, Sr. transitioned from his earthly home on Sunday November! Avid gamer even tell them she was united in Matrimony to Linza Stevenson, Sr. transitioned his...