I didnt get food, just tiny snacks. Detroit to Salt Lake City Flight Schedule. Ive tried calling American Airlines and Latam several times to assign a seat for me and they swore there were only middle seats but I know how airlines work to make extra money on these seats. Service was perfect. The fare to ride all of this transportation is around $2.50. Esp if you have checked luggage. Loved the leg room! There is one alternative airport to Salt Lake City (SLC) within a range of 125 miles (200 km), which is Provo (PVU). Delta (SkyTeam): year-round to London Heathrow (LHR), Paris (CDG) and Amsterdam (AMS). Salt Lake's accessibility by air is exceptional. Domestic Flights by Airline. Making matters exponentially worse was the roughly 30-minute delay we experienced when we landed. Showing Page 1 of 25 Tue, Feb 28 1 2 3 4 ", "We took off and arrived on time. ", "Changed gate was not announced very well.. Besides which my bag was stuck in the broken compartment and could not be retrieved. ", "Crew: One was swearing at take off, and another was aggressive with getting my tray table down although I told her I didn't want it down because I already had blankets on me and wanted to relax. board a commercial flight has been moved to May 7, 2025. 83 airports in United States have direct flights from the airport. Save 22% or moreCompare multiple travel sites with one search, Free to useThere are no hidden charges or fees, Filter your dealsChoose cabin class, free Wi-Fi and more. Thanks to him and the work of the crew, not only did the flight leave ASAP, our flight arrived early. To find travel requirements and pricing for our featured destinations, visit Explore Top Destinations To Zoom Map, Mac - Press command key + finger scroll Windows - Press CTRL + finger scroll Sort & filter Search to find routes operated by Delta. To make way for the continued expansion of the new terminal at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), some Concourse B departures/arrivals will be serviced with buses. After this, Ill chose another airlines for sure. Seat back entertainment was also excellent relative to other flights, as was the flight crew. Slept most of the time, so not much to say. Airport Codes: IATA: SLC; . ", "I am very frustrated that a single part could not be located in the early afternoon to allow the plane to fly. Salt Lake City Intl (SLC) - Salt Lake City, UT. The flight, when it finally left was so cold that everyone was huddled down in their seats, the very senior lade next to me was pitiful. Those seats are so uncomfortable and theres no way to incline the chair so you can even have a little rest (because its impossible to even sleep on those seats). Again we were in the last seats in the plane and this time it was stinky. Search for cheap flights from Salt Lake City Intl. Hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket. I waited 30min for my luggage (after a delayed flight) only to be told by a fellow PASSENGER that some of our luggage was directed to a FRONTIER CAROUSEL. For a complete overview of all flight routes from Salt Lake City, please use our flight map. The crew arranged this! Turns out this was in the last row, and between not having a reclining seat, a generally rough flight, and the constant line to the bathrooms it was particularly unpleasant. Report inappropriate content Amy B Park City, Utah Level Contributor 659 posts 21 reviews 14 helpful votes 3. Please enter a flight number 'US 1234' or a city 'Chicago' or an airline 'Lufthansa', For more information on enrollment centers and to apply, visit, needing a REAL ID-compliant form of identificationto. Officials say around 25 inbound flights and six outbound flights have been canceled at this time. The deadline of for Utah residentsneeding a REAL ID-compliant form of identificationtoboard a commercial flight has been moved to May 7, 2025. Tue, 31 Oct SLC - CTU with United. $109. ", "The person (Jorge at Salt Lake City, Utah airport) who checked us in so polite and kind he is a genuine person who cares about customer service he made my day - Thank you", "The 1 hour delay, no reason given. ", "Although the ticket was expensive but the server was very great, both British Airways and America Airlines were amazing. Screen would turn on, say "loading," and then turn off again. ", "Since check in in So Paulo was a complete chaos. Not acceptable when paying these prices. In Germany, the only destination that has a direct flight from Salt Lake City is Frankfurt. ", "The flight attendants and pilot kept us informed as they received information. Try to stay flexible with travel dates, airports, and nonstop/layover flights to find the cheapest flights on Expedia. The American Airlines return flight only had a cabin screen, where everyone watched the same movie. Another problem - which is probably related to Heathrow airport and outside of the crew's control - was that the staff at the airport rushed us tremendously during boarding, saying that the flight would close half an hour in advance. This gives you a cushion in case things go wrong during your journey. The plane (seemed like an international plane). Give me now a reason to keep flying American, please.", "All was good with the flight. Flight Schedule Domestic Non-sto p Destinations. ", "My seat didnt recline, and the flight was too full for me to move seats. I hated the inflight safety video as this huge musical number. Was overall a really nice flight", "Delta put me on an aisle rather than window I am broad shouldered and got pummeled throughout the flight by passengers and crew passing by Gal next to me fell asleep on my shoulder It was ok. She was attractive. This is a hidden popup that tells you what you can and cannot search for. I will be flying jet blue again!! The Captain was very courteous apologizing many times for the delay . Domestic and International Flights by Day of the Week To get a full overview of all operating airlines, please use the airline filter. I liked the way that customer care handled the situation. Your session has expired due to inactivity. ", "I liked that the flight itself was smooth. ", "Besides the airline magazine, I was unaware of any music or video options to entertain myself. Adding insult to injury, my baggage was over 30 minutes late, too. For more information on enrollment centers and to apply, visit www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck. Name: Salt Lake City International Airport. Gawd what incompetence. International last-minute flights offer great deals 2 weeks prior to departure if you're flying premium, but economy travelers may want to strive for no less than 4 weeks out*. so much for "bags in 20min guaranteed"", "Very friendly cabin crew; excellent service with a smile. They told me there were no hotels in Atlanta and I would have to stay in the airport and then take the 8:55 am fight to Greenville. That was the only thing they did right. ", "The pilot was awesome. Headphone jack didn't even work at the seat the movie was a US film dubbed into French anyway! This is a seasonal route that starts in March and ends in October.To Cincinnati and Colorado Springs, you can fly with Delta (SkyTeam).Direct flights to Dallas are offered by Southwest Airlines. ". ", "No legroom at all & PA announcements were twice the volume of other media on entertainment system. SALT LAKE CITY The coronavirus outbreak has created an added wrinkle for air travel, with many states and countries requiring quarantine periods or recent negative test results for entry. Salt Lake City Airport (IATA: SLC, ICAO: KSLC), also known as Salt Lake City International Airport, is a large airport in United States. Boarding started only after Crew member arrived. To continue, we need to renew your session. MOST POPULAR Denpasar. You can then pick the flights that suit you best. ", "Crew members moved very slow when getting drinks. They came around frequently with food and drink carts. Data Products. ", "Most people get upset when a flight is delayed but I would much rather have a safe plane. ", "The seat I had to buy was comfortable and you were provided free wifi w/ yr own tablet--I didn't know that and had packed devices. There were only 2 people helping on check in (in machines) and these people were still not helping people (like me) with questions about on how to do check in in those machines. Delta Air Lines flights from Salt Lake City (SLC) This is a list of all destinations and flights from Salt Lake City (SLC) with Delta Air Lines Airlines. On the plane I realized there were dozens of empty seats and yet they made sure not give them to me or anyone else. Departure times vary between 09:50 - 09:59. Personal use only. Click "Use here" to use FlightConnections in this window. ", "Loved the comfort of the plane. Comfort: Ruined by the rude staff and the dirty tray table that was forced on me. ", "I liked when I got endless emails of flight delayed. Flight was scheduled at 6:00 PM and Crew members were scheduled to arrive at 5:51 PM. Delta, Southwest Airlines and American Airlines operate most flights from Salt Lake City. ", "The crew was nice, and they served plenty of drinks. Book now. No engaging with anyone unfortunately! From Salt Lake City. * Please note that there are no direct services between Salt Lake City and Southern America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle-East, Southern Asia, China, Japan, Eastern Asia, South-Eastern Asia, Central Asia or Oceania. Aeromexico (SkyTeam): year-round to Guadalajara (GDL). Drivers mainly stop long enough to drop off passengers and their luggage but there is no parking of any kind allowed. I hated that only regular drinks were free with no free snacks. Jet blue provided packaged snacks and a soft drink at no additional charge. Ridiculous! This information was last updated: Feb 26, 2023 at 11:38 AM GMT+00:00 Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. FlightConnections is open on another device or browser. ", "Crew was great, seats were comfy and the entertainment options were good. ", "On the whole plane,my row was the only one with a vacant seat. ", "We wait too much, at least someone should have told the reasons for the waiting. Ha! I slept 90% of the flight. Additional terms apply. So i would miss my meeting in NY Since I would miss the meeting I didnt take the flight. I was afraid for my safety driving at that hour but they strung us along for so long there were no real opportunities to choose another option. Cheap Flights from Salt Lake City Intl. $539 Flights from Salt Lake City Intl. The seats are leather and have more room. I know, there are much worse things in life, but an Airline that claims to be SOOO big and great, this is a total disgrace, seriously. ", "Economy seating is very tight and uncomfortable. And if you're looking for car hire, we've got you covered too. When you book your flight with Orbitz, find fares as low as $54 to Las Vegas. Well done. The longest flight from Salt Lake City SLC is a 3,232 mile (5,201 km) non-stop route to Frankfurt FRA. Delay in luggage getting to baggage claim. Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News. Please request below and we will confirm your shuttle within the hour during normal business hours. Search Flights From Salt Lake City 2+ stops from $269 Search Flights Paris From Salt Lake City Nonstop from $702 Search Flights From Salt Lake City 2+ stops from $380 Search Flights Rome From Salt Lake City 1 stop from $724 Search Flights From Salt Lake City 2+ stops from $390 Search Flights Istanbul From Salt Lake City 2+ stops from $814 Current weather and airport delay conditions for (SLC) Salt Lake City International Airport located in Salt Lake City UT, US Search for an Airport. ", "Could not get my boarding pass from Delta for the flight from PHX to LAX. This route is operated by 2 airline (s), and the flight time is 4 hours and 41 minutes. The earliest flight departs at 09:50, the last flight departs at 09:59. This has been the smoothest flight we have ever had as well. See route maps and schedules for flights to and from Salt Lake City and airport reviews. Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Direct flights to Cancn are offered by Delta (SkyTeam).The only airline with direct flights to Guadalajara is Aeromexico (SkyTeam).All direct flights from Salt Lake City to Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta and San Jos del Cabo are operated by Delta (SkyTeam). Best round-trip prices found by our users on KAYAK in the last 72 hours. The staff was very rude. At this location, there's also a skycap service available to help you with your luggage. ", "Crews work really hard to serve all the passengers, thanks for the good service! View top cancellations by airline or airport. Delta, Virgin Atlantic and WestJet have all waived their change and cancellation fees on flights from Salt Lake City to Worldwide. And boy! What is the purpose of groups if it is not honored. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Eurowings. ", "Great service. ", "American Airlines ancient crew could not be bothered", "The crew could have given a care and tried to make eye contact", "The terrible communication for delays and boarding. American Airlines (AA) Delta (DL) Direct flights only Wander Wisely with exceptional service, 24/7 support Feel at ease with free flight cancellations within 24 hours of booking Change your flight without a fee on select flights Find The Best Dates To Fly from John Wayne to Salt Lake City Intl. If this is the kind of experience that comes with flying Alaskan, then i will never fly with them again.!!! ", "Flight was delayed by one and half hour because crew members were travelling to Newark airport from other place. ", "When we arrived at the airport there was a long line that was not moving. General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. This is a seasonal route that starts in May and ends in October. Then never again. Sat, Apr 15. The passenger terminal complex at Salt Lake City Airport consists of three terminals arranged in a half-circle. You can reach the city by the TRAX rail system, Green Line surface buses, airport shuttle vans and taxis. For more information about flying with a REAL ID, Customer Assistance/Travel Advisory (Coronavirus), the ground level of the terminal at the west end, Click here for information on what to expect during an international arrival. Location: Salt Lake City, United States. ", "That I had no seat assignment and was told to buy one! EXPLORE Transportation. The most popular are: Compare multiple travel sites with one search, Prices from SLC, departing Sat 4/1 and returning Sat 4/8, Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews, "I had never flown Norwegian Air before. Direct flights only Wander Wisely with exceptional service, 24/7 support Feel at ease with free flight cancellations within 24 hours of booking Change your flight without a fee on select flights Find The Best Dates To Fly from Logan Intl. ", "The crew was professional and efficient. ", "Fed up with the .4 oz pretzels. ", "The savory pretzel snack was very skimpy and I could not drink their water because they only had Dasani which contains an ingredient that I am allergic to. Regards Ben", "The food was okay, and the flight attendants were lovely. Book your Salt Lake City flight today from Travelocity. The seat are spacious. It was comfortable & staff was great. Expand All Collapse All. I didn't like the bait and switch of riding Virgin rather then Alaska. ", "flight suffered a 2-1/2 hour mechanical delay in departing Houston. Direct flights to Calgary are offered by Delta (SkyTeam).You can fly non-stop to Toronto with Air Canada (Star Alliance) or Delta (SkyTeam).You can fly non-stop from Salt Lake City to Vancouver with Delta (SkyTeam). Airport to Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airline (optional) Show Codeshares? This on top of the flight being delayed. ", "emtertinment screens in the front Row couldnt turn Irans it was a midnight flight. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Definitely a comfortable flight! ", "Flight attendants were upbeat and attentive. Have seen this problem before on ATL-LAX, needs attention. The most popular are: There are many international destinations you can fly to non-stop from Salt Lake City. ", "The legroom on AA's new planes is atrocious. Scan through flights from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW) to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) for the upcoming week. Tell jokes maybe? Pleasant enough crew. ", "the breakfast was tasteless and horrid. Drivers have two choices when dropping off passengers at the airport. ", "The service. How many Southwest flights occur weekly from Salt Lake City to Houston (Hobby)? Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) FAA Status: Normal General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less. Salt Lake City International Airport is a major hub for Delta Air Lines. ", "The only thing I didn't like was that there wasn't much legroom in the economy section. So Very RUDE!!! When it is that full you could turn up the air. ", "flight made me too tired to like anything", "I thank you for your excellent service! ", "Missed flight due to unnecessary delays", "Better customer service. According to the TSA, the enrollment center is open from 7:45 AM - 11:00PM and 12:00PM-4:15PM Monday-Friday. SkyTeam, Star Alliance and Oneworld are all flying from Salt Lake City. The friendliest team ever!! ", "Flight was delayed by 3 hours, but not United's fault. ", "The plane was too hot. If not the initial flight from Logan, everything should go smoother. ", "We had comfort class and it's very nice", "Both Crews at airport and on flight aren't very friendly, I guess this is the nature of all American flight after seeing how customer being treated from the United incident", "I loved the service provided by the flight attendants as as well as the gate attendant who poked, prodded and did what he could to ensure our already late flight took off before it got stuck waiting for a gate at LAX. ", "The people were friendly and helpful! Your employees should be te-trained and reminded they are in a service industry where your clients have other options to fly. Direct flights to Frankfurt are offered by Eurowings. Both bathrooms didn't have soap dispensers (not even empty ones - they never had any out to start with), and by the time I went both were out of toilet paper and hand napkins. Show. Entertainment? Eurowings: seasonal flights to Frankfurt (FRA). The first 50 lbs. 10. Salt Lake City International Airport serves Salt Lake City, Utah, and handles around 1 million travelers annually. Very uncomfortable seats, hot air little ac, very poor experience with Jet Blue. I watched a movie for free and had access to WiFi if I needed! Travelers can book flights to Salt Lake City International Airport on major carriers like American and United as well as low-cost airlines, such as JetBlue and Southwest. Leave ample extra time. Airport. Food was good considering, and Magnum ice cream bar a delightful treat. The amenities on flight were a plus. ", "No bathroom on plane (not announced before hand). I then had to wait by that carousel till I found it. It was a terrible experience all around!! But i have to be in NY for the weekend. WEDNESDAY 12/15/21 10:14 a.m. SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) - Flights are being canceled at the Salt Lake City Airport due to snowy weather conditions. we had to go to baggage claim to retrieve, as for some unbeknownst reason they arrived far ahead of us. Needs a little more entertainment", "Having to walk up 3 flights of stairs from the plane to the arrival terminal. ", "The gluten-free dinner was amazing. Also, despite there being a lot of turbulence, everyone did well. Salt Lake City, UT to San Diego, CA. ", "We were well informed of the delay in our flight ..thank you for the advance noticed", "I helped a girl who missed her flight and the attendant was very helpful. Billed once. Boarding was an orderly process. Mar 20 - Mar 24 SLC Salt Lake City LAS Las Vegas Harry Reid Intl Nonstop 1h 29m LAS Las Vegas Harry Reid Intl SLC Salt Lake City Nonstop 1h 27m $52 Spirit Airlines Pick Dates Deal found 2/22 Flightradar24 is the world's most popular flight tracker. First, an e-mail before I left my Paris apt that it would be 1 hr late departing. Not JetBlue's fault, but JFK, like LAX and other major hubs is a labrinyth with many levels of hell to overcome. Fly from Salt Lake City to Dublin, Ireland for as low as $902 round trip. Online checkin was a breeze. Moab Express can be available for your private Salt Lake City and SLC International Airport shuttle service depending on vehicle and driver availability. ", "Flight attendants were very aware and accommodating", "I will say that this has been the best flight my husband and I have ever had. Prices and availability are subject to change. ", "Jet Blue always has comfortable seats, friendly staff, and a great flying experience", "The entertainment system was down so, no movies were available", "Our flight said on time until five minutes before we were suppose to take off, when they made an announcement we would be two hours delayed and the screen hadnt updated When we finally got in the seats were broken - some did not recline and the tv controls were busted and TVs did not turn off. The crew were simply doing their jobs! So I bought another One Way ticket to NY. ", "The only decent point was the food. Date . Prices and availability are subject to change. Flights to Salt Lake City. Products. Spirit Airlines, a Florida-based airline known for its cheap tickets, announced it will be taking off from the Salt Lake Airport tarmac for the first time in late May. It can also be referred to as Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City Intl. ", "The gluten-free breakfast was extremely disappointing. ", "Crew was not helpful, entertainment on screen was archaic and all but useless. Click on map to enlarge. Late boarding by three hours. ", "i had a really horrible experience with a flight attendent but the 2 in my cabin were great. I do hope to get it back. ", "Comfy seats. All too salty. The Utah Transit Authority offers both bus and light rail services to the airport. All deals One way Roundtrip Sat, Apr 22 SLC Salt Lake City TLV Tel Aviv $594 One way There are 50 weekly flights from Salt Lake City to Houston (Hobby) on Southwest Airlines. The arrival in LAX was chaotic. Although our flight arrived at LAX early - in spite of the late departure from SLC - we were left waiting for a gate and were forced to wait for a gate. The most convenient airport to fly from Salt Lake City is Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). So basically had to watch a movie with no sound. Airline IATA code: DL Found 88 routes with direct flights from Salt Lake City with Delta Air Lines Airlines. ", "How is it possible, in this day and age, that American flies a 9.5 hour flight with no individual seat screens, just the 1980's style middle-of the-aisle screen with 2 x TERRIBLE movies?? Not a big deal", "How about refreshing your antiquated aircraft? There is 1 destination in Netherlands that has a direct connection from Salt Lake City, which is Amsterdam. The boarding process was delayed 10-15 minutes without any updates. . ", "Seat was excellent. Find flights to Salt Lake City from $49. All rights reserved. Click an airline below to view their SLC CLT flight schedule. But what was shown was entertaining. ", "There was snow the day we traveled so we were delayed about two hours, they could have been more forthcoming with information regarding the delay. When I complained to JetBlue I received a pathetic $15 credit. This is a hidden popup that tells you what you can and cannot search for. Delta (SkyTeam): year-round to Calgary (YYC), Toronto (YYZ) and Vancouver (YVR). I like the idea of serving the food first for the older and younger passengers I think thats a great idea! You can fly non-stop to Amsterdam with Delta (SkyTeam) or KLM (SkyTeam). Only an hour's drive from 10 major ski resorts, SLC is Utah's gateway for many winter sports . As passengers, we felt very rushed, it seems, for no reason. Copyright 2020 Salt Lake City International Airport. Did I mention that the food is the worse in the industry in this airline? There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The airport is a major hub for Delta Airlines, which operates more than 50 domestic and international routes. ", "The wifi was not working during this flight. ", "The pilot was too aggressive in regards to the take off and landing, landing was way too hard and fast", "The flight from Boston was extremely delayed,but miraculasly, the boarding to conecting FinnAir flight 6, took extra 10 minutes, which gave me a chance not to catch it. Personal use only. I didn't like that you couldn't buy headphones for the entertainment and that there were no games for kids to play as a part of the inflight menu. Water is free! * Billed and renews at $35.88 annually. Also, had to pay extra to choose seats. ", "Crew was fantastic as they suffered through the continual delays with us. What about a gluten-free English muffin with egg instead? At boarding, group of people are so dense it's impossible to get to line when boarding group called. Information Assistance The Information desk is located across from the baggage claim area on the second level of the terminal . ", "I occasionally fly with Jetblue and Im never once disappointed. Aeromexico did not confirm that leg of the trip, so I lost all day and had to buy another ticket for tomorrow. ", "Plane was not as clean as it should be--plastic utensil on floor, seat rails not vacuumed--however, still rate overall comfort as excellent. ", "The plane was 2 hours late and I could not get home. Denver (DEN) 664 flights this month Phoenix (PHX) 453 flights this month Los Angeles (LAX) 401 flights this month Las Vegas (LAS) 386 flights this month San Francisco (SFO) ", "Boarding from the rear of the plane would be more efficient and quicker. Finally we landed. Total cancellations today at Salt Lake City Intl: 4 Total cancellations within, into, or out of the United States today at Salt Lake City Intl: 4 . Smooth easy flight", "Good boarding process. Appreciate free internet! one of the best services i have ever enjoyed in my life. And the flight on time and luggage unloaded quickly. The crew was awesome and friendly. Was not even offered the chance to purchase breakfast. All flight schedules from Salt Lake City International, United States to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International, United States . First landing attempt had to be aborted, the landing not being cleared by the control tower. Salt Lake City to Washington Flights. That's about all the positive things I have to say about that. Performance & security by Cloudflare. We are working to update terminal information. Had already eaten sandwich by the time it reached me. It's a joy to fly out of here. No smile! This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Cookie . Drinks are ridiculously priced, but I wasn't suprised. They may either drop their passengers off in a parking garage or they may drop them at the dedicated drop-off locations on the third level of the terminal building. (DFW) starting at $71. ", "I paid extra for the bulkhead seats for the leg room, and it was worth it. ", "This plane was uncomfortable and there were no outlets or entertainment - Very disappointing for a plane going that distance. After months of construction and anticipation, it opened with "ooos" and .