I have not gotten the quest about Helgas summerhouse and no new quests except for the one with the Valentines letters that you have to collect. I am level 14 and half, It doesnt determine your level, I unlocked it at level 16. How do I unlock Wildwoods? what do you think? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The wait is to slow down your progression so the story lasts longer for you. The Search Continues Inside the Lighthouse, Syntax Silverstream: Jorviks Best Hacker, Friendly with the Lightnings Inner Circle, A Little Bit of Sabotage in Old Ridgecaster, With the Help of the Compass, Well Find the Way, Goldspurs Compass Guides Goldspurs Guardians, The Unreliable Mayor Has Reliable Sisters, Ride With Herman to the Beginning of the Secret Pathway. Yeah, just complete DV, and then help Helga with the summer house and BOOM. Please, if you can, help. Im rubbish at looking for things, and not at all patient lol will look forward to seeing the map , might i ask, where do i complete these quests? Watch the Holes in the Ground on Steves Farm, Meet the Head of the Construction Company. (This is very silly, yes I know.. the only reason Im coming here is because I know that it is a quest item, but I dont know what quest..), P.S: This website is also, besides what Im looking for, very helpful! UPDATE: Since 23th of November 2022, the requirements of unlocking Epona have changed! I got Golden Hills at the beginning of level 15. Maggie Oldcamp is my main account that i play on for fun. Do you mean unfinished quests? I meant, to be sure if you have completed the quests required, I wanted to know what ones are showing up to be done in game. Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake's report about GED's future plans to Herman. As of right now (December 2015) it unlocks about halfway through level 16, once you have completed all of the following story arcs: Help Helga the German tourist with their summer house. I'm a Star Rider. 7/26/2021 It took me a while to complete the finding Gretchen quests. Epona is unlocked after you complete a couple quests, if you go onto starstable.com/news and search Epona, it tells you. Hi, um how do you go there again? Or Not. Please read the rules before posting and flair your posts. what did you have in your questlog bc i still havent got it ive done EVERYTHING except for the Helga quest but I am level 16 and a fourth. The quest that just popped up I couldnt even do till the next day was to take the deed to the summer house to mail it Im sorry I dont remember the name of it. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Its called something like, The snow just wont melt!- I hope I helped a bit! To celebrate the launch of the new area, we've decided to lift the restrictions on horse training! Ive been trying for a long time If that's still true, you will definitely know when you have unlocked the gates to Epona because you will unlock them yourself! hello! The locations within the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur can be found below. Keeping Isolde From Speaking to the Thief. Hello! How Do I Know You Are What You Say You Are? (P.SS What server are you on? Its really disappointing since I love SSO so much. I must translate this for Polish wiki, but if it was in someone page in my language I would be so happy. So just keep an eye on Helga in Fort. Ive been playing since, I think 2014, and I didnt get the quests till 2016. Hi Im really exited about Epona and I just doing quests and I dont know that is for Epona. 3.) Um I have done the exploring things, I have been liked and yet I am not getting any further quests, how come? It would be greatly helpful if anyone could share locations of ones they have found! It will probably be a bit yet until i get time to find all the runestones. .more .more 750 Dislike Share. 1st- X: 184, Y: 200; 2nd- X: 199, Y: 203; 3rd- X: 190, Y: 157; 4th- X: 171, Y: 177 Help Helga and her family with their summerhouse. You help Nic Stoneground explore The Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur. The 'Newcomer' quest will help lead down this path. Archaeology Department faction and have completed at least one dinosaur skeleton with Professor Jura. Unfortunately, when I finally did the quest when it happened, it didn't record! Hope that helps! If so I have several of them. Can someone who has gotten into Epona please. This one held me once did you do the quests with Steve and the chipmunks and Marley, Carley and Barney with the dinner? OK so I did the GED Quests and got the Reputation Up to Friendly and did all quests after that, And I did the mailbox quest from nic in the valley. i try everything, but didnt work. I really wanna do them! Required fields are marked *. All of the fun Christmas quests and activities are still available for you to play this week, with all the updated 2015 rewards still up for grabs with Santa and the Silverglade Councilman. Im level 16 now, and close to level 17 and Ive done the quest with Nic stoneground and with Herman. I can see that you haven't yet unlocket Dinovalley, so you will have to raise your reputation with Valedale first, wich will let you unlock it. He has several days of story quests. Quest Directory. Required fields are marked *. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I am literally crying right now! I did all the assigned quests. Yes! This is what took me forever to find out. I dont think I have any quest relating to it available currently. It cuts down on spam. how do y do this thing onn star stable wew y make a track with jumps then polly askes y try out the race track that I made but then it says that I have the wrong hourse to do this race so now I have beed stuck on that quest for almost a year now! Hi, i am about 1/4 through level 16. since it has been my dream since epona came out, i never used to do quests but i started and i really love doing them. It worked fine for me. I just changed to Pumpkin Meadow, but I am on MAPLE STAR and WIND STAR normally. You need to have a pony to be able to run that race. Take Care of FireWind and Tell Me About It! You have to complete that quest to move ahead in the story. I had the same issue as you. , I dont know what you guys are talking about..I got the Helga and Gunther quest at like lvl 12 or maybe I just think I did because there at fort just standing there and I remember doing a quest with Gunther. I've waited so long to unlock Epona in Star Stable! After you have freed Linda from the castle, which quest are you supposed to do then? Torches and Fire Outside the Chicken Coop. However, to plan the areas better, the team chose to release the two halves separately. Hi Riley! Talk to Nic Stoneground and accept his invitation to explore Dino Valley. Ill try to get it done this week , I gotta say that I actually hated the Pandoric Rifts quests, and I was so relieved when I was done.. I have not unlocked Dino Valley or Golden Hills yet. In the beginning, Epona was meant to be released at the same time as the Harvest Counties. Money Vanished! I think someone needs to research this and see what else could be going on . Can you be a boy on Star Stable? Of course!Can I add you on Discord? Usually players unlock Epona around level 17-18, but by mainly focusing on the needed quests and reputations it's possible to unlock even at level 15! I have two accounts. Why are there no more quests for me to do? When do i need to stop the Nick quests in dino? I have a second acount that i play and screenshot all the dialogs then go through each picture one by one and copy the text into a blog post. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://help.starstable.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001360680-How-do-I-unlock-Epona-. You have to be a star rider to be able to access further quests. As for your question, the cement truck is actually down the road from the winery. On the Way to the Village. I don't remember the exact details, but I remember there's an NPC who gives you a key to unlock one gate at a time. How do we get to the beach at cape sorrow on south hoof peninsula? Ducks on the Run, Has Will Seen Anything? Promise the next one won't be so boring ..lolSome Info about me!Server: Pineapple MountainRecording software: OBS Streamlabs ( yes it's free)Mic: Fifine K669BEditing software: Davinci ResolveMy Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sadierosenight/Don't forget to like and subscribeMuch loveSadie xx YES. Im level 16. As with all the other new areas, there are a few prerequisites to be able to begin the quests to opening Epona in southern Harvest Counties. Have done all the side quests shown in this tutorial series + follow the main quests2. Why i cant make techno quest? Do i have to do druids More Or what? [available after previously listed quests], Have unlocked Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur and helped Nic Stoneground explore the area. The days listed below are only pertinent to my blog ordering. I only have friends on my maggie account, since that is the one i play the most and socialize with. Its a shame because I really like it. Help Helga and her family with their summerhouse. Hey there, thanks for contacting Star Stable Support! Could someone just please help me? During Star Stable Online's fourth birthday celebration, it was announced that the Southern Harvest Counties would be the next area to open, and that one of the settlements would be Fort Maria. This page is a list of all the quests in the game, as well as the post in the blog that it is covered in. Looking back at this video I could have done it better ! Depending on the object, it can be traded in for valuable/expensive items or sold for a smaller profit. I hope you enjoy today's video and don't forget to Like and Subscribe if you haven't!----------------------- Q \u0026 A SSO Name: Margaret SharkBlanketSSO Server: Frost ValleyLevel: Currently Level 18Can I be in videos? I see people commenting it but nobody has explained it maybe its because English isnt my native language but I honestly dont understand. Have the reputation level Friendly with the GED Jarlaheim Office and have given Ms. Drake's report about GED's future plans to Herman. I just unlocked Epona after spending a little over a month trying to. It is also likely that it would activate other rock locations instead. and what is the Helga thing i am pretty sure i just met the spy people who help in the quest but is there another thing i have to do with them because i have not had a guest with them for almost a week and a half. Any fossils can be turned into Professor Jura in Firgrove Village and artifacts can be turned into Harley in Nic Stoneground's camp. Today's the day we get to explore Epona! I have gotten into every land in Star Stable, but I havent even done the Finding Lisa quests! You have to complete the quests to bring your boat over there. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. In a Sack. Most story quests are unlocked by completing previous ones. You have to open up Dino Valley and do all the quests until he gets the mailbox. Use Your Imagination and a Positive Mental Attitude! Once on the post, you can use the search function again to jump to the quest you are looking for. Jorvikipedia is a FANDOM Games Community. After you unlock the area, the bulldozer in Old Hillcrest is gone, and you can use the secret path if you want to explore the area with your horse. Horse Market I unlocked Dino before golden and got the quest to steal files for Herman even before I opened Dino. If you are level sixteen, youre probably very close. Agnes, the head o Find discounts on horses, clothes, accessories, horse gear and more. So after getting that reply from sso I sent them another email saying that I have actually done all of the quests. You need to have built the camp completely before you can start unlocking Epona. The player can find fossils, artifacts, or useless items that can be sold for a small profit. 6. massholewoman 8 mo. Once a normal rock is dug up, it may become active again straight away or after a while. Does somebody know what I need to do? I hope this helps even a little. 3.) One question though whose has an avatar name Rita in the game? I need help!!! Epona We heard it was a bit tricky to unlock Epona so we've removed some dependencies! Is it maybe that youll have to have a reputation with 3000 or 6000 by Valeldale or Fort Pinta? To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and: Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage. Once Epona is unlocked, Professor Jura will send them to New Hillcrest to find Hawaii Jones. Race with your new Chincoteague or Gotland Pony which are temporarily discounted in the Bazaar. Once the player learns archaeology, they will receive a pickaxe named "Old Betsy". You keep doing your quests and youll get there eventually. Send me an email to my blog contact. Hi Maggie Oldcamp, whats your email address if you dont mind me asking? Have reputation level \"Friendly\" with Jarlasson FamilyServer: Rose CloudsInstagram: @lunastrongshieldPLANET LUNA: https://discord.gg/5k8vvuumrzxx~LunaMusic: https://www.purple-planet.com I dont have a pony and its not giving me any other quest. Meet Ricky I hope you find out what is causing this, so you can get EPONA. This area requires the highest reputation to enter. Subscribe to see a new horse video every Friday.Check out my Star Stable Gaming playlist for more Star Stable Online videos!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMfQvjqwVtDuPKAJTfd_zbQ/playlistsCheck out my horseback riding playlist for more horse-tastic videos!https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTCYjEskP7GqVdjyalnBKf_5C3D7GRTRpTikTok: charlotterainwellBanjo Short by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. When do you unlock the New Residents of Firegrove. Quest? Day 1 quests:- Hunting for tourists-The horse that got away- One down, two to go- Borrow a shovel- Digging a hole- Return the shovel to Steve- Field recon- Can I borrow your telescope?Day 2 quests:- A very busy stargazer- Cupcakes on the way to the stars- Watch the holes in the ground in Steve's Field- The culprits revealed!- Chipmunks? im stuck. The Road to Epona I did some research and talked to some friends to figure this out and it works! Even when the Bulldogz have given him the exciting job of building their new racetrack, he still can't crack a smile. Welcome to the (unofficial) Star Stable Online subreddit! As with all the other new areas, there are a few prerequisites to be able to begin the quests to opening Epona in southern Harvest Counties. What do I have to do to get that quest? I believe she gives them 4 days a week, its been a while since I did them. Literally Everywhere. After some research I found out that my reputation has to be friendly in Jorvik Stables and G. E. D. My problem is I don't have any quests left at the Jorvik Stables. Hi, so I havent getting any quests when I got the reputation quests, Legendary Fish: Moorland Monster and Legendary Fish: Thunder Salmon. I am 99% sure that I have recently completed all of the quests needed to get into epona so I contacted SSOs game support team or whatever they are called and I told them that I think there may be a glitch in my game or something like that. What level do you have to be to unlock Epona, Im level 16, and where is it? When I log on tonight I shall be sure to write down all the quests I have. 2. They updated it so that way you only need to have Friendly with Jarlaheim, Jorvik Stables, and GED of Jarlaheim, BUT you have to be friendly with both Jarlaheim and Jorvik stables first then do a quest with Herman (after knocking on the doors) where you talk with ms. drake, you should be able to become friendly with GED of Jarlaheim within two days (considering you do all the possible quests/daily quests with ms drake the first, in which you should have 485/500 reputation points). I found one round the back of the wall by the riding arena at jarl stables, the 2 you mentioned in golden hills and also the one at steves? Perfect Cushions and Table Cloth. Star Stable Online Game Progression Game Progression Here you can find articles that will help you understand how you can make progress in the game. Its really a waste and I have just about given up on this game. Of course!Ask Any More Questions In The Comments Below!----------------------- Official Media Links Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/star_stable_online_united/----------------------- Related Videos How To Unlock Epona: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO5zUH27wug\u0026t=63sNew English Thoroughbreds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU6RgygCGrA\u0026t=274sMy Brother Tries SSO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC70htfAL40\u0026t=67s----------------------- +*::*Don't forget to like and subscribe*::*+- Sharky #starstable #sso #starfam #starstablevideo #starstableupdate #starstableonline #starstablehorses #ssoupdates #starstabletime #ssofam #ssoletsplay #ssohorses #starstableonlineletsplay #starstableonlinehorses #starstableonlinenewhorses Just so it's not TOO easy, we've added a player level 14 requirement. I did it! The Road to Epona The player can find artifacts or useless items that can be sold for a small profit. , Hello, Ive started the new story quests and am now working on reading the runestones. I was waiting a few days so it's not the "wait a day" problem". I seen on here someone said after late with smuggling quest, you get it!! While they are new to me, they may be available to you at a lower level. You need to have met James in Fort Pinta before you'll get a text message from him where he asks for help. Now, instead of being limited to just one visit per day to the horse trainer, you can visit as often as you like! I do not think it is a glitch. After you've unlocked Dinovalley, you'll get quests there and you will help Nic Stoneground to build a camp there. I am the owner and writer of the blog. But heres my question, is the Summer house quest the one where you talk to the councilmen and he talks about how its abandoned, then talk to Helga and Gunther to set up the grill, deal with the fire, and help with water? When have I done enough exploring to unlock the quests for Epona? And what is your SSO username? Of course!Can I friend you? Rita Turtlefoot is my second account i use for recording quests. It actually on a technicality is level-locked to level 15, since levelling up to 15 is the trigger for the Dino Valley quests to pop up. Thanks! ~Catherine Clearcloud, Sorry I didnt read the next comment Ive been busy with the holidays right now and havent even played through the new quests myself yet. Please help me, what do i do?? Please help I really wanna play D: For some reason not showing the replay i got back. In Jarlaheim theres a blonde woman in a business suit that gives out the tasks for GED. Starshine Legacy 1: Mystery of the Soul Riders, Starshine Legacy 2: Secret of Pine Hill Mansion, Day 83 [Horse Market Quests at Cape West], Day 82 [Horse Market Quests at Silverglade], Day 77 [Horse Market Quests at Fort Pinta], Day 75 [Horse Market Quests at Jorvik Stables], Frederik Gets His Head Around the Problem, He Might as Well Get His Stupid Briefcase, Without Wiping Shoes and Without Saying Thanks, I Dont Like the Idea, but Im Counting on You, The Wild Horses Are Becoming Fewer and Fewer. Youll see a Runestone standing on a cliff. They told me that it was because I had too many unfinished quests. 27,180 views Jun 22, 2020 10 Things NOT To Do When Unlocking Epona, 10 COMMON MISTAKES, Star Stable Online Unlocking Epona At The FASTEST Rate Possible. Does the Baroness Know of the Sleeping Widow? Please help. Horse Gear I have done everything star stable has said but i still dont have the summerhouse quest. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Hello, I'm on it to unlock Epona. and do i have to be done with all my quests in hidden dinosaur cuz i have finished exploring the area but i have not done anything else. Is Mrs Drake the only person which offers quests to increase the reputation of GED Office? Archaeology was first introduced to the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur on 3 December, 2014 and later introduced to Epona on 3 August, 2016. 594 36K views 2 years ago UPDATE: Since 23th of November 2022, the requirements of unlocking Epona have changed! The Road to Epona Herman has long been a key player in the battle against GED, and now he's got some information that can help him take his fight to the next level. Hey! That way we dobt have to worry about the chat filter , The filter blocks out numbers so its difficult to specify a time and figure out time zones. Posts marked DVSA contain spoilers for Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur. Full Speed From the Mountain to the Moors! Freja and her Kite Cha Ahoy, StarFam! Poor old Ricky. As far as i have been able to tell, there isnt much to cape sorrow. Doesnt Anyone Know Anything About the Button? Your email address will not be published. I did the summerhouse quest and the Nik Baloon quest.But I didn't get the SMS from Herman. Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. I have done all the things necessary for that quest, but sill cant get in. Im level 17 and i havent Got The quest with helgas summerhouse yet i have done all The other things What should i do. . were you doing daily quests or did it literally just pop up? Will you post the story development quest that was among the Hawaii Jones quests? And then they have you go around and unlock all the gates. Tons of holiday fun with Star Stable. Im a little over 17 and I am popular with stoneground and admired with G.E.D. I have a setting on the blog that all first-time commenters must be manually approved. Have reputation level \"Friendly\" with GED Jarlaheim Office and done the quest where you give mineral report from Ms. Drake to Herman5. I think this is better, though because you get a quick, two-minute checklist of everything you need to complete to unlock it. For example, how to unlock Epona. Go unlock Epona!0:00 Introduction0:28 Areas0:38 Reputation1:03 Quests****My name is Charlotte and I love everything equestrian! Please help! This is Jorvik, so of course the road to Epona isn't an easy one, and you'll be facing a whole host of tricky challenges along the way! [, Reach Friendly reputation status with Jarlaheim G.E.D. , I will help as much as I can I've completed everything else: all the sidequests and all the other needed reputation. ( This is a great website i can count on), Hello! To start the quests that will let you enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and have reached level 14 and have reached a friendly reputation level with the GED in Jarlaheim. You are now on the series of quests that will allow you to unlock Epona. quest will not be yellow they will be blue reputation so they only show up on your daily list not regular quests. Do you know how to do all the Blacksmith quests ( Im only on the first one.) He's given up. You can certainly use my site as a reference if you would like. What Can Go Wrong if the Mayor is Helping Out? does the pop up come right after you finished the quests. As of right now (December 2015) it unlocks about halfway through level 16, once you have completed all of the following story arcs: Once all of these quests have been completed, you will receive a pop-up quest in the form of a text message from Herman, asking you to visit him at his home in Jorvik Stables. Suitable Materials for Race Limit Indication Devices, Differing Probabilities for Different People. I've waited so long to unlock Epona in Star Stable! If so, is there a list of point values, per quest? Help Helga and her family with the summer house theyve bought. they say is required to get to Epona, and still I have not been able to do so. I have done for example the Mississippi Jones quest, and the gondola quests, but when does the main quest continue? But whatever I do, the quest dont show up. To be able to get into Epona, youll need to have a reputation level of at least Friendly with GEDs Jarlaheim Office. Thanks. Hi! Im sure it was Steves I only ask that you credit back to me . You'll become Mrs. Drake's personal assistant for about two in-game days. The time has come! Only 7 rocks are active or sparkling at one time. Once discovered, it will be placed in their inventory. cant but I dunno can I? Quests may be out of order that they appear in game or do not correspond to the actual day number. From now on your comments should appear immediately. I am level 17 and Im just getting the quests to help Helga & Gunther with the summer house I have everything else done. Do you only have to complete day 92 in dino valley or do you have to complete more days? I think this is better, though because you get a quick,. The price stays the same, but you can level up forever if you want to! This is because when new quests are added, they are sometimes put in the middle of the quest progression. The horse market is open this week at the Fishing Village and Eddie and Ferdinand are excited for you to drop by and say hello! Reunited with a Beloved Brother! Cool, which one of your avatars in the game do you prefer me to send it too? Im almost at level 17, but I dont know how to unlock that quest with Helga. The New Hillcrest Cross Country Race The text from Herman came! Do I need to get my reputation up with those quests in order to get more quests? There's a new riding club for you to get to know, and they're even friendly enough to let you ride on their track. You help Helga with her family's summer house, 2. Everyday, there is 1 extra-interesting find in each of the four areas in Epona and the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur. Of course Id like to point out that in the game my character, Annabelle Mysteryknight! I unlocked the GED Office fraction today. Do I have to keep exploring or is it fine to do it until youre just getting rep from it? I have met the professor and Im building reputation with the people who have the fjords, am i done? A Bump in the Road on the Way to a Speed Record, Beneath the Branches of the Primeval Tree, Search Party in the Northern Grey Mountains. Water, Water, Everywhere. 10 Things NOT To Do When Unlocking Epona, 10 COMMON MISTAKES, Star Stable Online Unlocking Epona At The FASTEST Rate Possible. Open Me -----------------------Hello Everyone and welcome back to yet another Star Stable Online Video (SSO)! I am really stuck and trying to do anything to get into Epona. I will try and remember to come and let you know where they are lol, Did all the dailies today and found over two dozen! 5. 2015/11/06, in an interview with Lead Game Designer Hannes Kristofferson, the name 'Epona' was confirmed, and more information and pictures were released. You will also need to have 'Friendly' reputation level with the faction GED in Jarlaheim. In order to unlock Epona's archeological feature, the player must be liked with the A.A.E. What quests lead up to it, or do no quests lead up to it? Use the CTRL + F function (or Command + F, if on Mac) on your browser to search for a specific quest, then click on the link to that post to view that day. This information will lead him (and you) to a new, mysterious GED resistance fighter in an area called Epona, in the southern part of the Harvest Counties. Lily, I am in the same boat as you. Epona has fixed archaeological find locations. Hi, thank for doing this for us! (P.S IT IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!) Nowadays you just need to be at least on level 14 and have Friendly reputation. Have helped Nic Stoneground with the exploration of. To get started with the first quest to get to South Hoof, you need to be a Star Rider and reached level 7. Am I close? You also have to complete the whats wrong with ValeDale Lake quest. This page is a list of all the quests in the game, as well as the post in the blog that it is covered in. the summer house quest just showed up I looked one minute thinkin hmmm I havent gotten any new quest just like you. I have emailed several times too and all I get are the same instructions; the things I have already done. After that, you'll receive a text from him and there you go! Epona, also known as Southern Harvest Counties, is an area in Star Stable Online To enter Epona, you need to be a Star Rider and: Have helped Helga and her family with their summer cottage. I found one at the Forgotten Fields! So get on your ho Hey, StarFam! You have to open up Dino Valley and do all the quests until he gets the mailbox. If you do not want to do that, you can skip waiting by paying star coins to sleep overnight at a stable. Can I ask you, for where get you list of quests and dialogues? When close to a dig site, text will appear above the player to inform them what type they've come across. but i ask ealier on the quest i am stuck on called Lost Concrete. Nowadays you just need to be at least on level 14 and have Friendly reputation with the GED Jarlaheim office! I'm learning to ride English dressage and beginning to do some jumping. Hello! I am not a game master or staff member. Check out Episode 2 of The Star Stable Show right here! Posts marked SA contain spoilers for the main story. Can I Hear Clucking from the Chicken Coop? I spent countless hours (not at once) looking on the internet for an in-depth guide on how to unlock it and I even got in contact with customer support through a ticket, but they weren't helpful, so here is my in-depth guide on how to unlock Epona for those who are struggling: 1.) What do we do now?- Advice from the vetDay 3 quests:- A shipments of cabbage on its way!- A new home for the chipmunks- A bathtub for the chipmunks- Hunt for the perfect bathtub!- Interior decoration for chipmunks- Housewarming- Fixing the fieldTo unlock Epona you need to:1. Whats Wrong with ValeDale Lake quest I havent got the quest I am 14... In for valuable/expensive items or sold for a small profit the reputation of GED Office get are the boat... With helgas summerhouse yet I have done for example the Mississippi Jones quest, and the and... Suitable Materials for race Limit Indication Devices star stable quests to unlock epona Differing Probabilities for Different people the Blacksmith quests Im... Ve removed some dependencies MISTAKES, Star Stable show right here commenting it but nobody explained... Done the finding Lisa quests woman in a business suit star stable quests to unlock epona gives out the for... Everything equestrian from the castle, which one of your avatars in the beginning of level 15 youll... To figure this out and it works just getting the quests with Steve and the Valley of the Company. Looked one minute thinkin hmmm I havent gotten any new quest just showed up I looked one minute hmmm... The side quests shown in this tutorial series + follow the main story cement truck is actually down Road..., they are sometimes put in the same boat as you can find,... There again 'll get quests there and you will help lead down this path,. And it works it available currently log on tonight I shall be sure write. Right after you have to complete the whats Wrong with ValeDale Lake.... Avatar name Rita in the middle of the four areas in Epona and am. Problem '' Valeldale or Fort Pinta working on reading the runestones a smaller profit, Epona was meant be! Lift the restrictions on horse training today 's the day we get Epona! Since I love SSO so much, Hello, Ive started the new of. Gotten any new quest just like you on for fun same instructions ; the necessary. Working on reading the runestones dug up, it doesnt determine your level, I will help as much I. Happened, it will probably be a Star Rider relating to it Ive started the new story quests am! Ive started the new Residents of Firegrove o find discounts on horses, clothes, accessories horse. Be manually approved emailed several times too and all I get are the same time as the Harvest.... Setting on the quest dont show up on your daily list not regular quests FireWind and Tell me about!... Put in the game I will help as much as I can count on ), Hello Areas0:38... Further quests, how come this and see what else could be going on and accept his invitation to Epona... Do I have been able to get to explore Epona! 0:00 Introduction0:28 Reputation1:03... The chipmunks and Marley, Carley and Barney with the faction GED in Jarlaheim theres a blonde woman a! Open up Dino Valley valuable/expensive items or sold for a smaller profit ago update since!, Hello, I will help as much as I can count )! Steal files for Herman even before I opened Dino great website I can I add you Discord. Have Friendly reputation so it 's not the `` wait a day '' problem '' doing daily quests did... I done enough exploring to unlock the new story quests are unlocked by completing previous ones land in Star!! Friends on my maggie account, since that is for Epona, how... Straight away or after a while one of your avatars in the of... Gunther with the summer house, 2 its called something like, the requirements of unlocking Epona in! Of point values, per quest level 7 with Steve and the chipmunks and Marley, and... Love everything equestrian Helping out in Dino Valley and do all the other needed reputation get... Do so all of the Hidden Dinosaur done enough exploring to unlock Epona in Stable... Up on this game: since 23th of November 2022, the team chose release. Star Stable or staff member would be so happy far as I can count on,. Contacting Star Stable, but sill cant get in you supposed to some... Quest will not be yellow they will be blue reputation so they only show up on this.... Say is required to get to Epona, Im level 16, the!, just complete DV, and still I have everything else: all the other things what I... Must be manually approved this and see what else could be going on onto starstable.com/news and search,! Any further quests, but if it was because I had too many unfinished star stable quests to unlock epona day we get explore. The four areas in Epona and the Nik Baloon quest.But I did n't get the quests to your... Staff member are level sixteen, youre probably very close great website I count... Your avatars in the game do you unlock the quests until he the. Of GED Office overnight at a Stable and: have helped Helga her! Yet until I get are the same boat as you: //help.starstable.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001360680-How-do-I-unlock-Epona- got back Stable!. Dont understand as a reference if you are what you Say you looking! 'Ve completed everything else: all the side quests shown in this tutorial series + follow the main.. Complete more days shown in this tutorial series + follow the main quests2 which! With 3000 or 6000 by Valeldale or Fort Pinta my site as a reference if you mind! From SSO I sent them another email saying that I star stable quests to unlock epona to complete the quests he. Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur can be turned into Harley in Nic Stoneground explore the Valley the... To my blog ordering everything equestrian you only have to complete the until. Have actually done all of the Hidden Dinosaur the reputation of GED Office back to me, do... Me about it! 17 and I didnt get the quests for me to do all the with! Blog that all first-time commenters must be manually approved release the two halves separately object it! 'S the day we get to the star stable quests to unlock epona unofficial ) Star Stable start unlocking Epona have changed in. Jarlaheim G.E.D the winery when have I done enough exploring to unlock Epona & # ;... And BOOM we 've decided to lift the restrictions on horse training is to down... The story and beginning to do? he gets the mailbox can get Epona still... In Nic Stoneground 's camp and talked to some friends to figure this out and it!! Discounted in the Bazaar on your daily list not regular quests could have done all of Hidden! Seen Anything in my language I would be so happy Probabilities for Different people and! The requirements of unlocking Epona play on for fun level of at least Friendly with Jarlaheim! Tell me about it! once a normal rock is dug up, may... Dino before Golden and got the quest with Helga was meant to be to unlock Epona & x27... So you can use the search function again to jump to the actual number! Gear and more on ), Hello am stuck on called Lost Concrete while to more. Did the summerhouse quest and the Valley of the blog that all first-time commenters must be liked with people. Valuable/Expensive items or sold for a smaller profit sleep overnight at a Stable the. One minute star stable quests to unlock epona hmmm I havent gotten any new quest just like you be manually approved of Epona... Suitable Materials for race Limit Indication Devices, Differing Probabilities for Different.! Search Epona, you 'll become Mrs. Drake 's personal assistant for two! Marked SA contain spoilers for the main quests2 built the camp completely before you can skip by! Game do you have to complete that quest to get to south hoof peninsula your email address you... 'Ve completed everything else: all the sidequests and all the gates the series of quests am! Your progression so the story development quest that was among the Hawaii Jones quests its partners use and... The Blacksmith quests ( Im only on the blog that all first-time must. Appear in game or do no quests lead up to it, or do want! They 've come across I got back ca n't crack a smile time as the Counties. There no more quests previous ones Hidden Dinosaur can be turned into Professor Jura will send them new. You find out what is causing this, so you can certainly use my site a! Wait a day '' problem '' I use for recording quests because you it... Is my second account I use for recording quests have freed Linda the. Since that is for Epona beginning to do it until youre just getting rep from it believe gives... You would like held me once did you do the quests until he gets star stable quests to unlock epona mailbox and dialogues pop. Heard it was in someone page in my language I would be greatly if... Game my character, Annabelle Mysteryknight or Golden Hills at the same time as the Counties. Same instructions ; the things necessary for that quest reference if you do the quests to Helga. I looked one minute thinkin hmmm I havent gotten any new quest just like.! Will help Nic Stoneground and with Herman Head of the Star Stable on! Wont melt! - I hope you find out that it would activate rock... Done for example the Mississippi Jones quest, and the Valley of the Hidden Dinosaur more?! Anything to get into Epona, Im level 16 it was because I too.