Bilstein B6 shock absorbers and struts are the ideal choices for improving the performance of any vehicle. Add to wishlist. Packed very well. We offer complete suspension packages, leveling kits, body lifts and other accessories for your truck and SUV. All hardware is grade 8 or better. $1,695.00. Since SPACCER are not a closed ring, they can be pushed directly into the shock absorber without removing the spring. The GS Uppipe fixed the problem! Comes with OEM style zinc plated flange bolts and nuts. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. 1990 - 2008 This kit is designed to fit Subaru Sambar KS4, and TT2 mini trucks. Due to custom-made parts based on chassis number it fits 100The SPACCER-system also reduces noises such as chattering, clatter, knocking and rattling. RalliTEK's steel spacer lift kits with built-in front alignment correction are ideal for lifting your vehicle without disturbing the factory ride quality. Subaru Sambar, 1990-98, KS4, Lift Kit Condition: New Quantity: 9 available / 75 sold See feedback Price: US $285.90 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+* Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Ships from United States 75 sold 66 watchers Shipping: US $15.90Standard Shipping | See details Located in: Adrian, Michigan, United States Delivery: We design, test, and manufacture parts to be pushedto the limits. Same with the rally light bar. Accessories & Service Manuals; Belts & Tensioners; . Emailed you folks to find out only ONE of the four items I ordered was in stock. Swamped after the holidays but will be starting the install soon. Does not fit trucks built before 1991 Sold for off-road non-highway use only. Your one stop shop for American made Japanese mini truck accessories. Spring Rates:-Soft = F225/R275 (more off-road use)- Medium = F250/R300 (close to OEM)- Firm = F275/R425 (heavy use loaded), Ride Height:-Lowered (up to -0.5 inch)-Stock-Lifted (up to +3 inches)*, Available for:- Sambar KS3 w/50mm spindle- Sambar KS4w/50mm spindle- Sambar KV3w/50mm spindle- Sambar KV4w/50mm spindle, (leave first 5 characters of VIN in order notes). Save up to $150 w/Coupon Codes - details, Hours:Mon-Fri: 8:00am to 5:00pm (MST)Saturday & Sunday: Closed, Address:646 W. 9th Ave, Midvale, UT 84047. I'm not too sure why since I crawled under the car to inspect the design of the rear differential prior to ordering the part. The high quality spiral ring is made of special aluminum. We have all the parts and accessories you need to beconfident taking your vehicle off-road. Add to wishlist. I use my car to access hang glider launches that require driving up rough jeep trails and these springs were a great upgrade! United States. Which is fantastic! Great setup. RalliTEK set out to push the limits of capability for Subarus. very well build strong bumper.fit and finish is great.strong enough I believe to flat tow the truck.I got the D ring adapters for my roadmaster tow bar, Look fit and finish is perfect. RalliTEK springs are the most advanced springs available for Subaru vehicles. Not only do you get proper camber adjustments and proper (and most importantly) adjustable ride height capabilities, but you get so much more just look at this list! Subaxtreme manufacture and sell quality bullbars, sump guards and nudge bars to suit many Subaru models. I just discovered one spring has broken and I was promptly issued a replacement set of springs within a few hours of reaching out! Something went wrong. Its stiffer now, but well worth The load carrying capacity. I would absolutely recommend and will buy from them again. One for the left and one for the right wheel of each axle. Mitsubishi Minicab 2" Lift Kit Fits U62T $279.00. I tracked the mudflaps. 8-14 days for the SPACCER milled from aluminum. Dealer Locator. Therefore, SPACCER are always a 100 % fit for your car. Based on model, type and VIN, each SPACCER is custom-made for each spring. Now available here at www.spaccer.com . very strong heavy built. They ended up not being in stock and shipped from the suppliers. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Comes with OEM style zinc plated flange bolts and nuts. We will be offering a 2 inch front lift and 2 inch rear lift option, as well as a 2 inch front and 2.5 inch rear option. Are the Sambar vans different? This 2" Body Lift Kit is designed and built to lift your mini truck in order to accommodate 23" off-road tall tires. The installation was so easy. I had them pair a 1-1/2 front with a 2 rear and the end result was exactly what I wanted. The high quality spiral ring is made of special aluminum. 413-733-4178. Then you have to consider installation. I could have placed the order directly with those suppliers to speed things up. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. Quality kit, everything needed was included. Theses trucks were designed to be loaded and therefor were "preset" with CV angles that most effectively manage load maximizing the axle plunging depth into the CV joint. The lift kit was engineered from over 25 years of experience with the Subaru platforms. Quick and easy install. Home Willpowered Performance - Products - Subaru Sambar. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. They went from California to New York to Pennsylvania back over to the far west coast of BC Canada. Yokohama Motors is an Authorized Subaru Sambar Parts Reseller. I grabbed up a 93 Sambar Dias van today. We also stock a full line of golf cart parts and golf cart accessories including tire and wheel kits, lift kits, body kits, light kits, seat kits, 6, 8 & 12V golf cart batteries, windshields, covers as well as every other custom golf cart part available today available in store or through our online golf cart parts store cartpartsuperstore.ca. Whether you'd like to install larger tires on your vehicle for off-road adventures or are looking to give your ride the appropriate ground clearance, lift kits are a sure means of getting the job done. The patented SPACCER can be stacked on top of each other and thus allow a step-by-step raising of 12mm (1 set = 2 SPACCER) / 24mm (2 set = 4 SPACCERs) / 36mm (3 set = 6 SPACCERs) / 48mm (4 set = 8 SPACCERs). We supply manufacturers, dealers, workshops and vehicle converters of all brands.You can also order SPACCER directly from the manufacturer on their original homepage. Through a modern 3D production process, you will always receive 100% precisely fitting goods. This avoids all the problems associated with doing a suspension lift on the Sambar(excessive positive camber and rear cv joint failures). Welcome to Xpert Accessories. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Oh well, aftermarket components can be that way. A lot of going back and forth and waiting for products to arrive. and surprisingly, the ride is still perfect on roads and freeways. For SUBARU SAMBAR KS3 KS4 KV3 KV4 5 Parts Timing Belt Kit LMN VIN# Brand New $129.99 Seller: fab-japan (1,269) 100% or Best Offer Free shipping from Japan Free returns Sponsored For SUBARU SAMBAR KS3 KS4 Timing Belt 6 Parts Kit LMN VIN# KV3 KV4 Water Pump Brand New $133.99 Seller: fab-japan (1,269) 100% or Best Offer Free shipping from Japan Looks top notch and the metal is solid and good quality. 00. The SPACCER are black anodized and thus blend in visually discreetly with the strut/spring. Does not fit trucks built before 1991 Sold for off-road non-highway use only. The price for having a lift kit installed on your Subaru can vary widely. Similar Items Subaru Sambar, 90-98, KS4/TT2, 2" BODY Lift Kit Our Price: $293.70 Subaru Sambar TT1 TT2 TV1 TV2. SPECIFICATIONS: * Designed for Street Comfort and Off-road Use * Radial bearing on Front Assembly * Nickel Plated Shock Cartridge * Mono-Tube Shock Design * CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston * Stainless Steel Shims * Medium Weight Synthetic Shock Oil * Independent Height Adjustable * 20 way Adjustable Rebound * Front Adjustable Camber Plates Outback and Outback Wilderness. The detailed assembly instructions with illustrations guarantee a simple and fast assembly. I wouldnt go over 2 with a suspension.or a body lift. Add to cart. Typically, we get these out between 4 to 6 weeks but recently we've had a few take as long as 10-12 weeks. Kit does include the parts to modify the steering shaft and requires some cutting and welding. The T-shirts werent in stock so I canceled that portion. The new SPACCER car lift kit for your Subaru. Subaru Sambar, 90-98, KS4/TT2, 2" BODY Lift Kit. RalliTEK lift kits are engineered for the Subaru Crosstrek, Forester, and Outback. Fabtech Performance Lift Systems. I decided to replicate the 2" body lift I made for my own truck and offer them to people. Suzuki Carry DB51T DC51T DD51T DD51B. Lift Kits; Pumps; Steering & Suspension; Transmission & Clutch; Wheels & Tires; Subaru Sambar. $150.00. no more sagging so low that the wheels almost touch the top of the wheel wells. Categories. View cart for details. SPACCER will fit Subaru Sambar Van Pick-up original springs and all accessory springs, coil springs and leaf springs. A SPACCER-heightening set consists of two SPACCERs. Quick View $ 995.00. We are also happy to fit these products along with our bars and guards at our Goulburn, NSW factory. Had an "economy" lift kit installed. This site uses cookies. The new SPACCER car lift kit for your Subaru. In the hills, overlanding, in the snow, or touring the interstates, there's nothing our springs won't dominate. RalliTEK lift kits for the Subaru Outback's have raised the bar for Subaru suspension. Showing 49-49 of 49 results Engine Gaskets & Internals Subaru Sambar Water Pump KV3 KS3 KV4 KS4. The lift kit can be installed on both standard oil shock absorbers and gas shock absorbers (air suspension). When I lifted my 2014 Crosstrek, I installed these upside down to achieve the same thing as a saggy butt spacer. These adjustable control arms also made the rear alignment extremely easy. page 1 of 4. Then another email with tracking number. Don't waste your money on something that doesn't actually give you the ability to use the room you make for the larger tires you put on your Japanese Mini Truck. 1990 - 2008 This kit is designed to fit Subaru Sambar KS4, and TT2 mini trucks. This unique technology improves off-road handling and predictability while keeping the plush on-road ride quality that comes from the Subaru factory. The Sambar Sambar uses independent front strut suspension with front disc brakes and independent rear suspension with rear drum brakes. Subaru Sambar Valve Cover Gasket Kit - KS3, KS4, KV3, KV4 CAD $48.10 Add to Cart Compare Subaru Subaru Sambar Thermostat - KS3, KS4, KV3, KV4 CAD $40.53 Add to Cart Compare Subaru Sambar Water Pump - KS3, KS4, KV3, KV4 CAD $148.68 Add to Cart Compare Subaru Sambar Timing Belt - KS3, KS4, KV3, KV4 CAD $91.77 Add to Cart Compare Apple iPod touch 6th Generation Space Gray (32GB) - Tested - A1574 - Grade A, DE Noise Cancelling Headphones - Decibel H78 Bluetooth Headphones Diamond Studio, DA2 Decibel Atmosphere Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Ear Buds (Black), DA2 Decibel Atmosphere Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Ear Buds (White), Deci-Diamond Bamboo Speaker Total Wireless Digital Bluetooth Speaker, Renewgoo GooGamer Headset Wireless BT Gaming In-ear Bluetooth Earbuds PS4 Switch, Rockville ROCK EVERYWHERE Portable Bluetooth Speaker/Waterproof/Wireless Link, Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 2600 Watt 6 Channel Amplifier + PA Microphone, Rockville ATOM 8W 8 Channel 3500 Watt Marine/Boat Amplifier Amp w/Bluetooth, Rockville KRYPTON-M3 4000w Peak/1000w RMS Mono 1 Ohm Car Amplifier Amp+Remote, Rockville XBAR-24 24" ATV/UTV Soundbar Bluetooth Speaker System w/LED + Wire Kit, (2) Rockville WB65KLS BLACK 6.5" 300w Metal Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers, Rockville RDM18 In-Dash Car Digital Media Bluetooth AM/FM/MP3 USB/SD Receiver, Rockville BT-LINK Pair of Aux to Bluetooth Adapters To Link 2 Speakers Together, Hunter Safety System Hybrid Harness W/Elimishield Scent Control Realtree XL New, Swarovski Ornament Set Clear Crystal Christmas Snowflake Star Decorative 5268822, Handsome Wireless Air Compressor Air Pump & Emergency Tool Car, Bike, Ball Pump, Milwaukee 2760-20 M18 Fuel Lithium 1/4 Surge Impact NEW in Box, Makita XT275PT-R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 2-Pc. Brackets are laser cut stainless steel. SPECIFICATIONS:* Designed for Street Comfort and Off-road Use* Radial bearing on Front Assembly * Nickel Plated Shock Cartridge* Mono-Tube Shock Design* CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston* Stainless Steel Shims* Medium Weight Synthetic Shock Oil*IndependentHeight Adjustable * 20 way Adjustable Rebound* Front Adjustable Camber Plates* Fully Rebuildable* 2 Front Assemblies* 2 Rear Springs w/adjustable base*Three(3) Spring Rate Options* 1-Year Warranty Against Defect. Contact Us Suzuki Carry DA16 36 Front Bumper With 2 Receiver $ 574.00 Available to Order Add to cart Suzuki Carry DA63T 58 Front Shackle Bumper $ 524.00 Available to Order Your Subaru Sambar ( ) is screaming at you right now "I NEED THESE"! 7 Parts Kit For SUBARU SAMBAR KS3 KS4 KV3 KV4 EN07 Timing Belt with Thermostat. Due to custom-made parts based on chassis number it fits 100The SPACCER-system also reduces noises such as chattering, clatter, knocking and rattling. The patented SPACCER can be stacked on top of each other and thus allow a step-by-step raising of 12mm (1 set = 2 SPACCER) / 24mm (2 set = 4 SPACCERs) / 36mm (3 set = 6 SPACCERs) / 48mm (4 set = 8 SPACCERs). *Although our coilovers can accommodate a 3 inch increase in ride height (lift) we do NOT recommend going any higher than 1.75 inches unless additional modifications are done. We manufacture parts for all Subarumodels including, Ascent, Crosstrek, Forester, Outback, Impreza, Legacy, WRX,and all the Wilderness models. Subaru Models KS4 & TT2 (1990-2008 only), Subaru Sambar, 90-98, KS4/TT2, 1.75" NEW Adjustable Camber Lift Kit. Always include your Vin or Chassis number when requesting Parts Information. I installed the 1/2 overload rear springs in my 21 Outback TouringXT. 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. One for the left and one for the right wheel of each axle. Customers rate us 4.8/5 based on 439 reviews. Kit does include the parts to modify the steering shaft and requires some cutting and welding. Kit is bolt on except for the steering column which must be modified. Wedesigned and engineered suspension and off-road parts that can handle extreme off-road situations. The ride is a tad stiffer in back, but, it handles better and the ride is still excellent. I purchased the springs because every time Id make a big trip to Home Depot, or camping, any big bump would bottom out the rear suspension of our Subaru 2020 outback. Subaru Sambar Van Bus 0.7 AWD--658 ccm, 34 KW, 46 PS: 2012/04-2016/12: Subaru Sambar . Quality Made in Germany. Brackets are laser cut stainless steel.