The family farmed at Burra, until Alphonso and Eliza moved to Maylands,. She passed away in 1855. I enjoy the show back when I was a teenager and enjoy the reruns today. I still remember an episode where Tommy (Willie Aames) - who was underage - was trying to get beer delivered. I remember the two of them dueting to Supertramp's Take The Long Road home song, and then cracking each other up saying "I really don't look like you!". . See Billie Eilishs Stunning Bikini Pictures, Pregnant! Here she talks about beating kidney cancer. Even more enigmatic and fragile is Richardson, 35, who played Susan and who recently made tabloid news with a bizarre hostage tale. It was a tough shoot with a lot of nights, the hair/make-up people probably had the worst time with her. Along with husband Alphonso and children, she emigrated to South Australia on the Duntrune, arriving 29 Nov 1876. After all losing her made John Travolta give up women and turn gay. RM E84ERJ - SUSAN RICHARDSON.Supplied by Photos, inc. Supplied By Globe Photos, Inc/Globe Photos/ZUMA Wire/Alamy Live News Wow your memory is so good, you recall things that never happened. The "teenagers" on Eight is Enough all looked like they were pushing 30. Yesterday, a friend (actually the daughter of the Medical Director of a large hospital in Kyiv and former boss of my wife's sister) of my . He would yell from the shower to the delivery guy that it was OK to drop off the beer. See Which Celebrities Announced Pregnancies in 2023 So Far, Inside Drew Barrymores Chaotic Bedroom: See Messy House Photos, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 13: Cast, Details, Spoilers, Find Out Which 'MAFS Season 11 Couples Are Still Together: 2023 Update, Dixie D'Amelio Joined the Blonde Side: Photos of Her Hair Transformation, SAG Awards 2023 Red Carpet: Photos of the Best and Worst Dressed Stars, The Ette Hotel Brings The White Lotus World To Life: Get Details, Meet Return to Amishs Sabrinas Newborn: Cutest Photos of Baby No. That was one of the oddest pairings. The comic show followed the life of a family of ten, fatherTom, mother Joan, and their eight kids Nicholas, Tommy, Susan, Elizabeth, Nancy, Joanie, David, and Mary. Adam: when I put the plate of homemade cookies on the kitchen window sill, I didn't intend for you to eat ALL of them, you fat fuck! You're only thinking of the ones we hear about (Willie Aames, Adam Rich, and Susan Richardson). son. and Susan Richardson called in asking for money? You never hear about Lani O'Grady anymore, do you? Her daughter Sarah was born in March 1980. Also the Christmas episode where Tommy finds a letter written by his late mom (before her demise, obvs) made me bawl!! My Mom always called me on Saturday nites, but she always waited until EIE was over with..LOL. Fast forward to 26:30 if you're interested. Remember when David, Merle, Willie and the Karate Kid were shirtless? r-297 = The girls on the show who never amounted to anything. Dick really never grieved and married the first CUNT that came his way. No offense to Willie Aames (an old teenage crush of mine) but who would hire someone with his track record as a financial adviser? They seened to enjoy working with one another. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month. But it was not those things that made Mrs. Braden's dinner parties special, and her invitations a status symbol. I had forgotten just how huge the cars were back then. daughter. Well not quite up there, but sorta in the territory. Laurie Walters and Lani O'Grady have both exposed their breasts in movies prior to Eight is Enough. R189 I keep hearing rumors about Lani O'Grady muff-diving with Dianne Kay. I agree, both Connie Needham and Grant Goodeve look fantastic! Our class was starstruck to know that Grant Goodeve was hot and Adam Rich was a bit of a fugly moppet. I might read it today if they still did that instead of sucking Kardashian dick. Genealogy for Charles Richardson (1834 - 1904) family tree on Geni, with over 240 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. I can totally see it. I don't know -- she didn't say. They had a spin off caused "Thirty two is an outrage. She would tout absurd story ideas for Joanie, on a show that aired in the family viewing hour including lesbiansim (joanie's crush on Abby) and Joanie doing a nude photo layout for a men's magazine. ", "This reviewer does not take such a harsh view," Dowd continued, adding that, after all, how can a book be all bad that features "a shower scene with Nelson Rockefeller, a bedroom scene with Bobby Kennedy, a toe-tingling lunch with Kirk Douglas and an account of Frank Sinatra singing 'High Hopes' without his toupee?". Last report I saw she was practically on death's doorstep, and that was 5 years ago. Poor Kathy Johnson. He had it goin' on. "Making peace with the past is especially important to three cast members. Skiing, tossed salads, riding barebacksounds like he was desperate for a coke-fueled male orgy! Betty was too busy focusing on her own stage career, besides the fact that they weren't her kids. The Eight is Enough crew would surely win the overacting award, if it existed: Dick, Susan, and Joanie were the top offenders. SELECT OPTIONS SAVE TO CART DETAILS Restrictions: She was born in Coatesville, Pennsylvania on 1952-03-11. Then three years later he had his 50th birthday again. Any updates or recent pics of Dianne kay? What did you think of Dianne Kay and the other girls?? She says: "Theres always something wrong with it. That's what it is about her, and that is why she is so everlastingly cheerful.". He likes to show off his body when they visit spas for the show. And I got such shit about my 'screw up' nephew Jeremy. continue. [quote] remember an episode when Heather Locklear came to get Ralph Macchio for a date. Should we blame Dick or Betty (the aloof stepmother). "Washington insiders, however, sniff that it also alludes to the fact that she has hanged herself with this 'intimate memoir.' And a minister! Lani had a nice figure in that clip, R221, and I love the long hair, but Susan Dey was beautiful! Ellen dedicated her life to her family as a talented homemaker. Some features on this site require a subscription. And Abby (Sandra Sue Abbot) played by Betty Buckley was the worst of the worst. Considering that Betty Buckley was younger than all the kids but Nicholas, it's no wonder she had troubles on the set. It's also in his fiction-nonfiction "A Heartbreaking Work of (yada yada).". I thought she was beautiful with the long flowing hair. There is a plate of HOMEMADE SHITBALLSH on the KITCHEN WINDOW SHILL!!! He has a very furry ass. But Susan Richardson's weight loss journey became an addiction and threw her into health problems she still has to deal with today - over four decades later. [quote]Should we blame Dick or Betty (the aloof stepmother). "This whole thing was . Damn, my Google search of Grant Goodeve's feets on the interweb has proved fruitless thus far. Of course ABC put up with her as she was the key to the ratings success. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Eva is the daughter of Susan Sarandon and Italian director Franco Amurri. Did Revolta hook up with Grant when he came to visit his soulmate Diana on the set? Susannah Richardson daughter Tabitha Richardson daughter Robert Richardson, Jr. son Elizabeth Smith mother Richard Smith of Accomack father Alice Bradford sister About Susannah Richardson notes Part of the following information has been taken from Film #897279 at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. %0D %0D. Where do the years go? R127, I thought Willie was in insurance. Don't have the opportunity to have a normal childhood; lack of social skills as an adult 2. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born March 11, 1952 Add to list Photos 10 Known for Betty Buckley was younger than Laurie Walters who played the second eldest daughter, but only buy a couple months. I desperately need a new trailer but I cant afford it," she said. Seeing Johnson at 24 competing with those midgets was very strange. It's pretty clear that everything is perfect between the two. Couldn't get behind the actress, or Abby, and the father was a schmoe.. He also had no problem being nude in front of the crew and cast. I saw one of those entertainment documentaries about the show and the creator looked like he was just off a farm in Iowa. I'm fine! Susan Richardson earned fame on the late 70s TV hit Eight Is Enough, but she now lives a much simpler life in a camper without a TV or internet. I thought there was a storyline about Joanie playing a nude scene in a Hair-like play. Natasha Jane Richardson (11 May 1963 - 18 March 2009) was an English actress. People called her Abby because Abbott was her last name. They co-produced a documentary on AIDS that. Lani and dianne Kay were more than friends. I'm surprised that the cast stuck around as long as they did. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Joannie had a huge schnoz. Liked Willie Aames too. Love the old girl. I think the episode was called, 'Diary of a Teen Hitcher,' with a very important message at the end from Lani O'Grady. I didn't remember all the bad acting. is for general information purposes only. My favorite episode is the one where the gay grandfather from the Waltons steals their christmas presents. Tom having his 50th birthday during the reunion made no sense cause the older "kids" were 30 plus. Also the kids didn't look at all related! R207 I don't know what Lani's sexual orientation was. 2. Late daughter Daron inspires Canadiens coach Luke Richardson. They did an EIE reunion show and Lani O'Grady passed out drunk in the dressing room. r19, not sure about Lani O'Grady, but Betty Buckley was 6 months younger than Laurie Walters. She won, and looks fabulous. Adam Rich. After his longtime marriage broke up, he's found a new girlfriend, lost a lot of the weight he gained, and is working for a cruise line. I can't believe I forgot about Merl the Pearl. Eight Is Enough actress Susan Richardson in April 18, 1978 | Source: Getty Images. Family (1) Spouse Michael Virden ( 15 March 1978 - 12 August 1983) (divorced) (1 child) Trivia (2) I wonder if Kathy was one of them. On March 15, 1978, Richardson married Michael Virden, and shortly thereafter became pregnant, which was also written into Eight Is Enough. Mrs. Braden herself wrote a book, "Just Enough Rope: An Intimate Memoir" (1989). The comic show followed the life of a family of ten, fatherTom, mother Joan, and their eight kids Nicholas, Tommy, Susan, Elizabeth, Nancy, Joanie, David, and Mary. The 46-year-old Canadian designer, Sarah is a married woman. Did Dick and Betty get along? 2023 Getty Images. Includes Address (11) Phone (2) Email (2) See Results. I thought they were cool. Poor Lani. Its a fucking interview with Betty Fucking Buckley on YouTube, Einstein. It was my family's first year of cable, and I was also watching Fellini's 'Casanova' and Woody Allen's 'Annie Hall' repeatedly--and taking notes. Salli Richardson. Dad may have been a gangster, but to us he was a perfect man CHARLIE RICHARDSON was one of Britain's most notorious gangsters, jailed for 25 years for extortion, fraud, assault and grievous . "This house is meant to feel connected to the natural landscape," says Sarah. It's literally up there with Jacko and Lisa Marie for me. Ellen Susan Gordon, age 75, of Bear, DE, passed away on Monday, February 27, 2023. Was Dianne one of the girls who was sunbathing with Lani in the nude? Ralph did well, despite the Cousin Oliverness of his character. Susan Richardson net worth: Susan Richardson is an American actress who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Susan Richardson was born on March 11, 1952 in Coatesville, Pennsylvania, USA. "I heard that when she refused to do the reunion". click ACCEPT. Laurie had a difficult time as well. I desperately need a new trailer but I cant afford it.. She went on to be a special assistant for public relations to Oveta Culp Hobby, the Eisenhower administration's secretary of health, education and welfare. Susan Belle Rowland Richardson, 90, died October 13, 2021. Interment will follow at 1:30 PM, in Westpark Cemetery in Hereford, TX. I remember an episode when Heather Locklear came to get Ralph Macchio for a date. This caused much friction on the set. Her name was actually Sandra Sue Abbott. Really! I am a senior-level content designer and strategist, editor-in-chief, and an award-winning writer for B2B brands. Lani was rumored to have been nibbled on by her cats, Dianne Kay and Lani were GFS for yrs than just remained good friends or ? The Bradens then moved to the Washington area. Somewhere. ", "The title refers to the amount of freedom the author has received from her husband," Dowd wrote. Joan Braden, a former State Department official who was a hostess and friend to high-ranking Washington figures and whose eight children inspired the ABC television series "Eight Is Enough," died Monday in Alexandria, Va. She was 77. The maiden name of Sarah Richardson's mom was Susan Cuddy. Another show that plays better in memory. Organize, control, distribute and measure all of your digital content. To make matters worse, Lani O'Grady was always throwing it in everyone else's face that she was the sister to Don Grady from My Three Sons. trolldar r189, it is talking to it self!!! Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. Celebrities Who Have Proudly Posted Naked Photos, Did Alex Murdaugh Kill Wife Maggie and Son Paul? Betty was constantly butting in as "director", which the cast did not like, especially Dick. About. Susan Richardson was born in Coatesville . You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. . How Much Money Do Survivor Contestants Get Paid? Remember how the dad turned 50 years old three times in the series? (Simpson) Snyder. If they didn't, you'd never know it from their scenes together. Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." I guess they didn't have paper back then to write down character notes. I got into alcohol and drugs, they foreclosed on my house, my wife left me, I declared bankruptcy, and I became homeless. Love you both, R74 and R75! Susan Richardson is the Arthur Sease Williams Professor of Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC, and has been President of ASMS, 2020-2022. Haley Lu Richardson's wild night! One of my sixth grade teachers was Dianne Kay's stepmother. She was bouncy like Farrah in a track suit and told Ralph they were going to jog to the theater! "Theres always something wrong with it. March 11 . Remember when Dick Van Patten was on a radio show (Howard Stern?) She lived to tell the Enquirer about her near death experience. The show was "Eight Is Enough, but I'll Take Ten!" Lani O'Grady's tits, in case anyone cares (NSFW): A PR stunt thought up by the pretentious Dave Eggers and his 'might' magazine pals. But then I became a financial advisor! Join Facebook to connect with Susan Richardson and others you may know. Long live the Bradfords! I'll tell you why Dianne still looks so good, even though it appears she's had no work done whatsoever: Her skin is pale. I sometimes wonder why celebrities who leave or are forced out of the business settle where they do. Thank you! And then Nicholas started to take his shirt off and thank God they cut to a commercial. First appearance of Betty at about 2:10 in the clip. Does Grant have any relatives also in the business? Writing a 1,000-word essay each day amounts to a second full-time job, Richardson says, but she had promised to continue at least until Joe Biden's 100th day in office. Financial problems soon followed her ailing health, and now Richardson lives in a "rotting trailer" in Wagontown, Pa., that she can't even afford to heat. The 60-year-old spoke with the National Enquirer, telling the magazine that she doesn't want to complain too much, but she admits she has her fair share of problems. also, in the same episode, betty's character consoles Dianne by hugging her and putting her hand threw her hair, and dianne looked like she loathed her. Dianne has never bared her bosoms onscreen. Even though the developments were written in, it is rumored that the producers wanted her to lose the extra weight. He filled out a blue Speedo when he was on [italic]Murder She Wrote[/italic] as Jessica Fletcher just stood nonchalantly and kept up a conversation. Susan Richardson is American by birth. And she, too has it. Then they had a TV movie where Tom had his 50th birthday. Susan was the daughter of Aldridge and Sarah Rogers. The father of a 6-year-old boy, Aames married in March for the second time. The 1975 book "Eight Is Enough," by her husband, Tom Braden, tells of their family of eight children. She took her work very seriously and had very little patience for some of the antics of the younger cast. I'm good and I love you all. Betty loves to torment, period. I heard that when she refused to do the reunion and they got poor Mary Frann (who looked just like Betty Buckley) the other actors were overjoyed because they loathed Bcukley so much. Her acting career began when she was relatively young, and her first role was in the film American Graffiti. I think I tuned into this show only to avoid doing my (high school) homework. Rather, it was said in Washington, the main magnet was Mrs. Braden herself, a slight woman (5 feet 5 inches tall, admittedly too thin at 103 pounds) with short auburn hair and a wide smile -- blithe, as her husband said, and everlastingly cheerful. Sarah Richardson is a designer and television personality of Canadian nationality who has been known for being the host of the design series like Room Service, Sarah's Cottage, Design Inc. and many more shows. Maybe Grant and Connie - but no one else. Richardson has a rare digestive condition, and she admitted she had nothing to live for after her feeding tube burst and severed a vein in July, leaving her in need of lifesaving treatment. Susan Richardson NOW Susan Richardson was the subject of some controversy in 1987 after claiming that she had been kidnapped and almost murdered by North Korean filmmakers; there are conflicting . Lauren completed her studies at the College of Southern Maryland and was a Registered Nurse. In the book, Braden, a columnist for the Los Angeles Times Syndicate from 1968 to 1986, described his wife's personality: "She's blithe. Dianne Kay was in the Flamingo Road pilot. Korea! r113, they gave Susan a TV special? Especially if she's jealous of/threatened by someone. Willie and grant used to hang out at eachother's houses till late at night getting loaded. The fact that some of these people were doing major drugs didn't help. DO NOT CLICK. And it (and Betty) is delightful. Many people go through vigorous exercise routines to shed, even if just a little weight. Remember when Merle took his shirt off and then David took his shirt off, then Tommy took his shirt off and then Jeremy took his shirt off. At the time, I thought that Grant and Willie Aames should make out in the-Eight is Enough slash fiction version. And they all suffered from the same ailment, Achalasia, a disorder that paralyzes the esophagus. 'What cha staring at buddy? In one photo she was sitting in a baby's crib with a long, sad face. Her name was actually Sandra Sue Abbott." I can picture Lani and Betty sneaking away, R203. Born May 28, 1958 in Elgin, Illinois, she was a daughter of the late Margaret J. The curse got Dianne Kay too. Grant Goodeve is one of those genetically gifted people. R189 - Did they pressure the girls to lose weight? Sac Stadium at San Antonio College in Pamona, California. Connie Needham (when she was Connie Newton) was in a commercial with Charlene Tilton shortly before EiE. No matter how much DL changes, we still have our Dianne Kay troll! Murder Trial Updates, Baby Bode Is Adorable! 1Betty Buckely shook Adam Rich so severly he turned white during a scene. A member of the Redgrave family, Richardson was the daughter of actress Vanessa Redgrave and director/producer Tony Richardson and the granddaughter of Michael Redgrave and Rachel Kempson . I still mourn that woman. I believe she was gay and deep in closet and she used booze and pills to calm her anxiety. All Filters. Betty loved to torment sweet, naive Dianne kay. In the same episode,Tommy finally accepts Abby as his stepmother. Umm. Stop having too many kids?? Click a location below to find Susan more easily. Nicholas looked like Paddington Bear. She was preceded in death by her husband (Lavon), father, mother, four half-sisters and both nephews. Susan Richardson on an episode of Eight is Enough "Pieces of Eight" on March 29, 1977. Susan Richardson was born on 11 March 1952 in Coatesville, Pennsylvania, USA. The thing that sucked the most about this show was that none of the kids had a personality apart from his/her age order in the family. it was on that set where she met Ron. The irony of a TV show star living in a "rotting trailer" does not pass unnoticed. Merle the Pearl and Elizabeth were both in Fame. Are Janelle, Christine and Meri Suing Kody Over Money From Coyote Pass? Buckley's toxic behavior destroys everyone. Betty Buckley being a bitch? Now, yeah but how will he be in the morning. She is just 6 months older than Betty Buckley R351. Dick had fired off at Betty one time for being too controlling. "I was addicted the last two years of the show," she says. Besides her husband, Mrs. Braden's survivors include daughters, Mary Poole of Alexandria, Joan Ridder of Denver, Susan Zarker of Takoma Park, Md., and Nancy and Elizabeth Braden, both of Denver; sons, David of Taiwan, and Nicholas, of Alexandria; and 12 grandchildren. Sarah said: Let us list the reasons child stars go bad: 1. She gained during her pregnancy and had not lost the weight. It was a rather odd marriage), Joan Braden, 77; mother who inspired 'Eight Is Enough'. Some features on this site require registration. Gerald Lee Hamby, 86, of Amarillo, TX passed away February 27, 2023. $12.95. Several of the girls hated me because I had bigger titties than them. Adam Rich was a midget and he was constantly trying to look up the girl's skirts. Do you think Willie Aames liked being on Charlies in Charge? Makes sense. The 64-year-old's career started when she was discovered by a then-unknown director named George Lucas, who gave her a part in the 1973 film American Graffiti. Florence Eliza Cowburn. R237 & R238 - True. I longed to get fucked by Grant Goodeve in his cool VW bus. our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn Sources . For two years beginning in 1976, Mrs. Braden was the State Department's coordinator of consumer affairs and special assistant to the undersecretary for economic affairs. I partner with product, UX design, UX research, and engineering teams to . She was born to parents Susan Richardson, her mother, and to Douglas Richardson, her father. There are links of her dancing for charity. Richardson most recently completed filming the thriller The Independent opposite Jodie Turner-Smith, Brian Cox and Ann Dowd. Brian Patrick Clark is married to former gymnast Kathy Johnson. Go back a few pages. She gave birth to their daughter Sarah on 27 February 1980. Besides her husband, Mrs. Braden's survivors include daughters, Mary Poole of Alexandria, Joan Ridder of Denver, Susan Zarker of Takoma Park, Md., and Nancy and Elizabeth Braden, both of Denver; sons, David of Taiwan, and Nicholas, of Alexandria; and 12 grandchildren. "Joanie doing a nude photo layout for a men's magazine" LOL! Susan Saint James. My pre-puberty eyes would be wide open when he'd take his shirt off. R124 is wrong. for real, i had 2 favorite episodes (VERY SPECIAL EPISODES): 1. Betty Lynn is starting to look like Gaye Gayerson, liver spots and all. One of my favorite DL threads of all time was an Eight is Enough thread. She demanded everyone's complete attention by singing and talking loudly constantly. Does anyone remember the 1979 Susan Richardson ABC tv musical special? I don't think any of them were particularly good. One of the Bradens' sons, Tom, died in 1994. by Anonymous reply 7 I saw reruns of EiE at some point and it was like TFOL -- it plays far better in memory. "Remember how the dad turned 50 years old three times in the series?". I liked Elizabeth the best, followed by David, Mary, and Dianne Kay's character. (Here's the obit of the "real" mother with some news what WHET the kids. AmoMama creates engaging, meaningful content for women. Remember when David and Tommy called Nicholas a peewee and Nicholas got revenge by locking them in a walk in meat freezer. Susan Richardson at home circa 1979. He hosts a travel television show, "Northwest Backroads", broadcast from Seattle. Possible exploitation by parents 4. Try 4 out of 8. Facebook gives people the. She married William Richardson on the 23rd of Apr 1887 in St. Paul, MN. 90 Day Fiance's Hamza's Green Card Status 'Battle' Amid Memphis Divorce, '90 Day Fiance' Star Memphis Smith Alleges Hamza Moknii Was 'Abusive', 90 Day's Hamza Requested Paternity Test for Daughter Amid Memphis Split, Dont Be Tardys Kim Zolciak Is 'Heartbroken' Over House Foreclosure, Inside 90 Day Fiance's Tiffany and Dan's Split 'on Good Terms', 90 Days Vanessa Gives Update on Colts Recovery from Scary Accident, MAFS Season 15 Star Lindy Announces Divorce From Miguel: Split Details, See Teen Mom OG Alum Mackenzie Edwards Style Transformation: Photos. She plays Tanya . The real-life couple EiE is based on reek of Illuminati involvement. Born. for your pointless bitchery needs. Susan Richardson's latest health crisis has her asking for prayers and RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively the long-suffering Eight Is Enough star now needs quadruple bypass! Mr. Richardson, a lifelong Republican, had served in the Nixon administration as secretary of health, education and welfare, secretary of defense and under secretary of state. Its not like they were responsible for raising them. And Eight Wasn't Enough because they had to add Jeremy. Found dead in her mobile home in Valencia, California on September 25, 2001, initial thoughts of natural causes got dismissed after the . Inside the Prize! Sarah Richardson, 47, has happily spent 13 complete years of her married life. There was another daughter (character) who was an aspiring actress from day one of the show airing. Dianne Kay looked like Diana hyland the mom who was superb on the show! RM 2J12C9E - Actress Susan Richardson of the television show Eight is Enough enjoying the music at Hollywood Bowl during the No Nukes Concert with Bruce Springsteen, Jackson Browne, Stephen Stills and other musicians in 1981. My love and passion for Diana Hyland was so strong that I never noticed anyone else from that set. R189 did you ever get to see any of the girls with their tits out? That show proved beyond a shadow of a doubt what a truly extraordinary actress Betty Buckley is. dianne is one of the sweetest people in the world, More gossip people! Please click here to register for free. We always had to have her somewhere else on set because she could barely keep quiet when we rolled. And why wasn't it changed to Nine is enough, or ten is enough when the psycho one married to Merle got pregnant? The 60-year-old spoke with the National Enquirer, telling the magazine that she doesn't want to complain too much, but she admits she has her fair share of problems. View the profiles of people named Susan Richardson. You won't. I forgotdid the Susan Richardson musical special come before or after the retrospective special hosted by an obviously drunk Lucille Ball?