It's pretty well made, flexible, durable due to the AUS 6 steel and fairly sharp. We know youre excited to get your new items, but please make sure you wait to hear from us before you head over to our facility for pickup. Fight to control the map and push the enemy back to their base in a highly tactical tug of war. It is light and very quick. Featured Products APOC Survival Yataghan $ 144.95 In stock Add to cart Quick View A.P.O.C. Sale! The tactical sword is great as either part of a collection or to be used in the outdoors. 43 BK2178 Stainless steel swords are more brittle than high carbon steel swords, so theyre considered to be more suitable for decoration or fun. Our items that are listed as Usually Ships in One to Two Weeks normally ship within 10-14 days. Possible values could be Rebated meaning the edge is intentionally thickened for safety, Blunt meaning the edge is fairly thick with little to no taper, Unsharpened which would taper to the edge but stop short of having any real cutting ability, Slightly Sharp, Moderately Sharp , Sharp, or Very Sharp Sharp or Very Sharp are considered good for cutting swords. As a practical sword it has only one use and that is as a weapon. 7" Double Edge Fixed Blade Knife With Fire Starter Black Tactical Knife & Sheath. Very low quality, even for the price. Take advantage of our deposit option and pay only a deposit (+shipping) at this time. Long overdue fusion of Marine Corps combat knife and Ninja "To" short sword. This sword is amazing, it is easy to practice with, it came already sharp for cutting.I Love it,and it is easy to handle. I sort of expected this to be like one of those cheap stamped out "ninja swords" but this is a useful tool, capable of filing anti-foliage or anti-personnel roles. Please be more realistic with your reviews. Feels balanced and good in the hand with the stacked leather handle. This option is not for in stock items, it is only for special orders with long turnaround times. Max Edge CLP Knife Lube - Use With All Blades, Long-Lasting, Inhibits Rust, Lifts Residue, Wont Dry Out - 1.5 Oz, Honshu Sword Oil - Provides Corrosion Protection, Easy-Application Spray Bottle. The Edge ratings in particular are somewhat subjective and each blade can vary. Grim Reaper Sickle $49.99 M48 Kommando Red Talon Survival Spear And Sheath - Cast Stainless Steel Blade, Fiberglass Reinforced Handle - Length 44 1/8" $76.99 $60.98! MSRP $219. In theory a sword with a POB of 0 is perfectly balanced. The day that I received it I took it out to a palm tree that need some of the old palm frongs cut off and took a few wacks. Description The "M-2" short tactical sword, manufactured by Miller Bros. Blades. On an axe, it is a measurement of the axe edge itself, in a straight line from point to point. I love this small sword! Thanks BudK. I highly recommend this for use and for collecters. $79.99 Add to Cart Szco Fantasy Short Sword and Dagger Set Stain. I didn't expect much from a 30$ sword, but I was still disappointed. It goes great, though, as a centerpiece in an office or workshop. Our sword sharpening expert has personally sharpened several thousand swords at this point, so will provide you with a professional service. Swords marked as Battle Ready are made to a higher standard than your average display weapons. Only complaint is the safety strap broke very easily and the wood maakes your hands smell funny. Sheath needs a grommet at the cap of the sheath.. blade is obviously sharp. The historic culture associated with a particular sword and the country a reproduction is currently being made in, are two separate things and should not be confused. I plan on joining the army pretty soon and If they will let me I will gladly carry this beautiful weapon with me into combat. :D Or maybe a custom WW2-stlye leather sheath? Tactical Combat-Style Hunting Knife Glass Breaker 12.25" Guthook Excelsior Steel. . Youll love cutting through bamboo, small trees, and bushes as you explore and adventure. Das ESEE-CM6 ist eine Kollaboration mit Terrill Hoffman. Tactical simply refers to having a specific use. I cannot emphasize this enough. Please allow 6-8 weeks for production and delivery. I pulled the blade 8 -10 times from the sheath. He loved it, and since he was helping me with some projects I ordered another one and gave it to him. The 23 sword has a stainless steel guard and TPR handle, great for grip and protection while youre using it. Free shipping for many products! Great looking sword for not much money. Our goal is to provide you with a usable edge for cutting practice that will hold up to some use and not require constant re-sharpening. Once you install that and wait over night there is no more wiggle room and the hilt cannot move anymore. Larger issues like blade chips, cracks, warps or anything else that will affect performance will not be included with these. I WAS SUPRISED WHEN I OPENED THIS BOX . Sign up to receive special offers and promotions, Ryujin 1060 Carbon Steel Tactical Broadsword, Ryujin 1060 Carbon Steel Tactical Wasp Waisted Gladius, Scorpion Swords - Badland Katana 2.0 - Doomsday Line Sword #01, Scorpion Swords - Dark Ninjato 2.0 - Doomsday Line Sword #02, Scorpion Swords - Doomsday Machete - Doomsday Line Sword #03, Scorpion Swords - The Daywalker 2.0 - Doomsday Line Sword #04, Scorpion Swords - Doomsday Cutlass - Doomsday Line Sword #05, Ryujin 65MN Spring Steel - the 'TakWak' Machete Sword, For the latest news and information, visit our STORE BLOG. Thanks! This set isnt something you want to take out and use on a regularly. M48 Camo Automatic OTF Knife . I only have a few issues. It is the length of the main item itself, not including any accessories. JZ Sword uses a 100% handmade process to create each sword. The blades are rested between passes to prevent them from becoming hot and damaging their temper. It's only a little longer than a machete. Some products do not fall under a specific brand. Just about the highest quality sword you can get for $30. I am very happy with this purchase and with Bud K for the fast way when I called ant told them what was wrong the got me another one right out to me. The tang is a thin bar not likely to stand up to any actual use. It broke on first use (defective ) but BUDK inspected it and sent me a replacement they do the right thing for their customers . So cheaply made. it came as described. Firearms enthusiasts love them as showpieces in their homes. The curved blade is made out of stainless steel and it works great under most camping or outdoor conditions. The sheath is crap but that can be expected. MTech USA Tactical Tanto Fixed Blade Combat Neck Knife, Stonewashed, MT-673 | Collectibles, Knives, Swords & Blades, Collectible Fixed Blade Knives | eBay! Some customers can also have incorrect assumptions about sword sharpness and improper expectations as a result. If youre looking for something smaller that can fit snugly on a belt, then think about Snake Eye Tacticals Heavy Duty Bayonet. The blade did not come as sharp as I would have liked but that's okay because I was able to use my new sharpener I got with it. This info is provided to give you a good idea of the product being presented, the one you receive may vary from the specific one we took measurements of. Free shipping. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. I would easily pay $20 more.if made in USA instead of China. Fully functional tactical version of the ancient and effective cut and thrust Leaf blade shortsword. I purchased this sword to hang on a wall for decoration and for that purpose is made very well. Combat ready tactical sword designed by SBG Sword Tester and designer, Jason Woodard - version 2.0. Finally I ordered one, and showed it to my Son-in-Law. The small size makes it very versatile. Honshu really hit the mark with this sword. 29.75" overall. This sword is 30 bucks and awesome. $26.99 Add to Cart Szco Damascus Short Sword $79.99 Combat ready tactical sword designed by SBG Sword Tester and designer, Jason Woodard - version 2.0. Survival enthusiasts love this blade because it has a great rugged design and the sheath can latch on to a belt or sling. Moderately Sharp is close, but may need to be touched up to get the best performance. The curved blade is made out of stainless steel and it works great under most camping or outdoor conditions. Sport combat swords will generally weigh more than a Battle Ready equivalent and are not made to be sharpened. M48 Highland Sgian With Sheath . war, these tactical swords feature a meek and functional design against unremitting maintenance and corrosion in those bleak future days. The Best Tactical Combat Swords of 2023 - Reviewed and Top Rated. All rights reserved. tacticalgearhut.com is reader-supported. This well balanced sword not only looks the part of WW2 military history its well balanced and of very nice quality for the price. Do yourself a favor and never order anything from here. A second measurement is provided when a blade widens further down, such as in a leaf shaped blade. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed! I got one and the hilt snapped clean in half in under a week. Anyone that has a war room would find this a welcome addition. But other than that it's a great blade. Said it was very sharp. Individually Hand Made by Chris Palmer in the USA. A service of that nature would be significantly more expensive as a great deal more time would be required. Build quality and aparent strength are very good value for the money and it really came "Wicked Sharp". Sharp blade. The resulting edge is somewhat dependent on the particular blade. They are misrepresenting this sword. In general, a low POB results in good point control well suited to a thrusting blade, while a higher POB adds impact to a cleaving blade. But, all things considered, this blade is a great value, functional and just looks too darn cool! Includes bonus lanyard and leather wrapped, wood core scabbard with belt and suspension system. MORE INFO. The sword did not break, or bend. $27.42. Still, if youre a fan of collecting nice tactical gear, getting a functional sword can be a nice piece for the collection. SAVE $5 FOR EVERY $50 WITH CODE . The cart will process this as a normal order and calculate your shipping costs so you know what to expect. It is a cool sword to display and goes well alongside a Ka-Bar knife. Customers who bought this item also bought: BUD K Worldwide 2023. Rough Rider Combat Sword Fixed Knife 19.75" Stainless Steel Blade Leather Handle. They are also suited for stage productions and fight choreography. Add to wishlist. The blade is not thick enough to be used as a machete but it looks nice and would make a great combat weapon. Includes bonus lanyard and leather wrapped, wood core scabbard with belt and suspension system. The tactical sword is great as either part of a collection or to be used in the outdoors. Spend more money for better quality because you WILL be disappointed in this CHEAPLY MADE MASS PRODUCED item. I like the length, not too short, not too long. Jim. They look and feel great in the hand. But I have to complaints. Blade Length: 13" Blade Edge: Serrated. Please allow 6-8 weeks for production and delivery. Its 33 long, and is flexible, so it can bend when its taking a beating. On blades, the Width is measured in millimeters and is taken where the blade leaves the hilt. 27" Ninja Sword Machete Knife Full Tang Tactical Blade Black Katana. This was the first sword I have ever gotten and it will always be one of my favorites. The handle makes the sword for me, as always at SG value for your money. Individually Hand Made by Chris Palmer in the USA. The steel on this sword is folded 13 times, making it one of the strongest, sharpest tactical swords on the market. We have sword manufacturers that make functional swords like Arms and Armour, CAS Iberia, Hanwei, Valiant Arms, Cold Steel, Windlass Steelcrafts and Ritter Steel.