Our newly remodeled facility can accommodate any dcor and up to 700 guests. The Empress Banquets Beautiful wedding venue located in Addison 200 E. Lake St. Addison, IL 60101 Visit Our Website About Where beautiful beginnings startand are never forgotten. Not just cause it was my wedding my for real!!! We celebrated our wedding reception at Empress and I cant rave enough about it! Haha I wasn't in right state of mind when I put these up. The black dance floor along with the crystal clear chandeliers gives it a beautiful ambiance along with the spot lights on the tables and the amazing back drop. They remodeled right before my wedding and the hall was stunning!!! The Empress Banquets is a place you should check out for sure. Itwas such anice place tobe together for this happy occasion. Gorgeous venue that looks great in photos! Jennifer Wasacz; . My room was above and beyond what I had imagined. It was far beyond our expectations. Perfect for us, it was located in the suburbs which is exactly where we had been looking to have our wedding. The beer is force carbonated. Just make sure you literally only deal with Gus the owner. When you choose our party facilities, you can count on our team to take care of all your needs. The Empress at 200 E Lake St, Addison, IL 60101. Overall I had no compliments- they did an awesome job. My husband and I are extremely happy with how the venue looked when we got there and wouldn't change a thing! Just be organized because you'll save your self from back tracking and being stressed. To make an appointment to visit our facility and receive a tour from one of our courteous staff, contact us at 630-279-5900 ! Cookie Duration Description; cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: 11 months: This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. We made and excellent choice by choosing Empress. Their team didn't bat an eye when I asked if we could open cocktail hour early. 2 oz smooth & sour empress 1908 gin, lemon, simple syrup, egg white $ 25. martini royale. The food was wonderful. They were extremely easy to work with, Gus and Carmela were the best. We were very happy with most of our experience from beginning to end. Carmela was a God sent! It is the optimum premium lager, with its full flavour and clean crisp taste. Gus and Tammy were awesome in every way! Overall experience was great. Highly recommend. CHICAGOLAND EVENT PLANNINGWhere beautiful beginnings start and are never forgotten. It is available in a 4.3% alcohol by volume, in countries such as Ireland. (630) 206-5000 ( 610 . Food was delicious! Show More Posts from empressbanquets. Give us a call today at 630-279-5900 to inquire! Informatii The Empress is the most beautiful banquet hall - its indoor space has a clean, modern, and elegant look. Monty's Elegant banquets Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities Wedding Chapels & Ceremonies Wedding Supplies & Services Website 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS Gus and Tammy are amazing at making everything beautiful and catering to your needs. When it comes to finding the perfect place to host your party, we've got you covered here at The Empress. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Addison, IL 60101 He's very friendly, down to earth and easy to work with. The management staff was fantastic and so willing to work with us on 'special' needs. This one of a kind in-home venue is a historic manor in Mt Prospect. Great decor. Located in Rosemont, IL, the Sheraton Chicago O'Hare is a newly renovated hotel & wedding venue that is placed conveniently near O'Hare Airport. Earned the Photogenic Brew (Level 62) badge! The room itself, while decorated by a different company, was lit up perfectly. Earned the Riding Steady (Level 4) badge! {"photo_id":200100508,"photo":{"photo_img_sm":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/be06d7765a9a089cb20900470cfcce6a_200x200.jpg","photo_img_md":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/be06d7765a9a089cb20900470cfcce6a_640x640.jpg","photo_img_lg":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/be06d7765a9a089cb20900470cfcce6a_1280x1280.jpg","photo_img_og":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/be06d7765a9a089cb20900470cfcce6a_raw.jpg"},"created_at":"Sun, 04 Nov 2018 04:42:10 +0000","checkin_id":672069672,"checkin_comment":"","beer":{"bid":3811,"beer_name":"Miller Lite","beer_label":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/site\/beer_logos\/beer-3811_99a49_sm.jpeg","beer_abv":4.2,"beer_ibu":10,"beer_slug":"miller-brewing-company-miller-lite","beer_description":"Our flagship brand, Miller Lite, is the great tasting, less filling beer that defined the American light beer category in 1975. Start your Free Trial Probably the most beautiful reception hall and best food around. " in 7 reviews Location & Hours 200 E Lake St Addison, IL 60101 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Stan Mansion 123 14.2 miles away from Empress Banquets It was an easy decision and we immediately signed. It is not only our goal to provide you with the perfect venue, but we also provide assistance with the fine details like lighting, draperies, colors, etc. Those are the five words that emerge from my mouth when I speak about the job done by Gus, Bill, and Carmela to ensure that my wife and I had a fantastic wedding. From our initial meeting with Gus, he seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs and was very accommodating. Reviews on Banquet Halls in Addison, IL 60101 - Empress Banquets, Wilder Mansion, Glendale Lakes Banquets, Bloomingdale Golf Club, Itasca Country Club, Diplomat West Banquet Halls, Belvedere Events & Banquets, Garden Terrace at the Pavilion, Elegance Decor, Shalimar Banquet Wanted to see if they had an opening for a wedding reception and wanted to set an appointment to check the place out. ing our special day perfect and stress free!! You will not be disappointed if you choose the Empress. This is the yeast that is still used for the beer. Iwish Icould give this place more stars! In addition, the servers and bartenders were so polite and very attentive to our guests and to us, the bride and groom. Lo and behold, it was Empress. rvers were also walking on the dance floor during my first dance with my new husband and with my father aswell. For the past 35 years, The Empress has served Chicagoland with our exceptional event planning services and premier banquet hall. I immediately thought it must have been a place in the city. But they are in quite a few pictures. In 1886 H. Elion finished the development of the Heineken A-yeast. I already have. 312 788 7674 info@aposhproduction.com Empress Banquets did a beautiful job on my wedding. It is the flagship product of the company and is made of purified water, malted barley, hops, and yeast. The overall atmosphere was beautiful and elegant. On June 7th, we had the most amazing day, in large part thanks to Empress Banquets. I had my wedding there and they exceeded my expectations. They did a great job making the room look wonderful and the staff worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. Ramada Conference center has over 7000 Sq ft of meeting and Banquet space. They took the time to listen and to give my wife and I what we wanted. See what our designers have done by taking a look at our online gallery to get ideas for your next event. 200 E. Lake St. Addison, IL 60101. It is available in a 4.3% alcohol by volume, in countries such as Ireland. Even though I confirmed details with them the friday before there were things like the ceremony time that changed. Posts Videos Tagged. It can accommodate 50-1000 guests for any occasion. In the week up to the wedding, they made sure to touch base with us to ensure that everything was proceeding as planned leading up to the event, even if it wasn't about the venue or the food. Learn More Foursquare Do you own this Venue? Venuti's Italian Restaurant And Banquets is proud to introduce to you our renown chef Tito Alvarado. Passenger automobile and electric transport enterprises, Heating and water supply and sewerage systems. To find out more about our services, please feel free to browse our website. We can accommodate anywhere from 65 to 700 guests, which makes us perfect for special events. I was anxious about the food but he offered for us to have a tasting before even signing the contract. 3 oz spirit forward & sharp empress 1908 gin, absolut elyx, lillet $ 24. empress 75. Allow our team of expert planners to help you host your next event. Or when we both realized the bride told them she was sitting the vendors at tables and me that the venue was taking care of where we sat. GUS and TAMMY and the whole EMPRESS staff.. from the bottom of our hearts we thank you guys so much.. You are amazing and wonderful people and it was awesome getting to know you. You will not find any part time entertainers on our team, events are our lives and daily lifestyle. Best atmosphere and food around!! The staff setup the venue better than we ever dreamed! Gusto Ristorante Italiano is a family owned restaurant serving exceptional Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. It is available in a 4.3% alcohol by volume, in countries such as Ireland. I HIGHLY recommend Empress Banquets for any event, Gus and his staff are AMAZING! They are WONDERFUL to work with and would suggest them to everyone. Empress exceeded our expectations. This modern property features stylish, contemporary design and luxury hospitality, making it the ideal setting for your special day. It's absolutely worth it! If you are looking for a banquet hall for your wedding call them today you will not be disapointed! Empress Banquets 200 E Lake St, Addison, IL based Venue 1 market Guest Capacity Up to 550 seated guests View full gallery About This Venue Where beautiful beginnings start and are never forgotten! The staff there are so nice and accommodating. lus for me as some halls use overpowering colors that clash with the palette you have for your wedding. Since 1985, Gusto has provided customers in the heart of Chicago's Northshore community with food excellence . Gallery; The Empress Banquets. The party was animated by a DJ. When it comes to finding the perfect place to host your party, weve got you covered here at The Empress. We went to five venues, but the Empress stood out. The last time chef Ho Chee Boon stepped foot inside the building at 838 Grant Ave., he was a customer at the elaborate Empress of China restaurant in . Lastly, Gus was fantastic to work with and his main priority for us was to make sure that the event looked good and went smoothly. We have been serving the Chicagoland area for twenty years, and our experienced staff is here to assist with your next event. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Empress Banquets for wedding events? Bob is drinking a Miller Lite by Miller Brewing Company at The Empress Banquets, Bob is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at The Empress Banquets, Bob is drinking a Heineken by Heineken at The Empress Banquets, Amanda Yamate is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at The Empress Banquets, Jeff is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at The Empress Banquets, Jeremy Bolnius is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at The Empress Banquets, Paul Idzik is drinking a Dynamite With A Laserbeam by Mikerphone Brewing at The Empress Banquets, Paul Idzik is drinking a Bunny Bear by More Brewing Company at The Empress Banquets, G. Jeffrey Dulian is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at The Empress Banquets, Phil Anderson is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at The Empress Banquets, Paul Idzik is drinking an Arthur by Hill Farmstead Brewery at The Empress Banquets, Steven F is drinking a Stella Artois by Stella Artois at The Empress Banquets, jason e sicat is drinking an Amstel Light by Amstel Bier at The Empress Banquets, Craig Martinez is drinking an Amstel Light by Amstel Bier at The Empress Banquets, Josh _ is drinking a Miller Lite by Miller Brewing Company at The Empress Banquets, Greg F is drinking a Miller Genuine Draft by Miller Brewing Company at The Empress Banquets, Greg F: (630) 279-5900. Get The Empress can be contacted at (630) 279-5900. We had excellent service, the food was delicious. The decor was elegant. Called twice and no one returned a call. s than what it is now! 100 E Lake Street, Addison: 0.07 miles: THE ITALIAN BAKERY: 82 E Lake Street, Addison: 0.10 miles: LA FLOR DE IZUCAR BAKERY: 101 E Lake Street #B, Addison: 0.12 miles: DUNKIN DONUTS: 33 E Lake Street, Addison: 0.14 miles: NUOVA ITALIA: 32 E Lake Street, Addison: 0.15 miles: DSCC-Senior Nutrition Site: 120 E Oak Addison Park District, Addison: 0 . I walked into my own reception and started crying because of how perfect it looked and how perfect the whole night was thanks to Empress. Hotel has 64 suites. The room was absolutely breathtaking & elegant. I can't say enoughwonderful things about the Empress! ","is_in_production":1,"beer_style_id":38,"beer_style":"Lager - Pale","rating_score":2.946,"rating_count":607131,"count":607131,"beer_active":1,"on_list":false,"has_had":false},"brewery":{"brewery_id":1400,"brewery_name":"Heineken","brewery_slug":"heineken","brewery_page_url":"\/Heineken","brewery_label":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/site\/brewery_logos\/brewery-1400_b323a.jpeg","country_name":"Netherlands","contact":{"twitter":"heineken","facebook":"https:\/\/www.facebook.com\/heineken","url":"http:\/\/www.heineken.com"},"location":{"brewery_city":"Zoeterwoude","brewery_state":"Zuid-Holland","lat":52.1375,"lng":4.53398},"brewery_active":1},"user":{"uid":1816304,"user_name":"Bob2k","first_name":"Bob","last_name":"","user_avatar":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/profile\/af00a442618c7c4f4bef68f84c7d4547_100x100.jpg","is_private":0},"venue":{"venue_id":498116,"venue_name":"The Empress Banquets","venue_slug":"theempressbanquets","primary_category_key":"Professional & Other Places","primary_category":"Professional & Other Places","parent_category_id":"4d4b7105d754a06375d81259","categories":{"count":1,"items":[{"category_key":"event_space","category_name":"Event Space","category_id":"4bf58dd8d48988d171941735","is_primary":true}]},"location":{"venue_address":"200 Lake St","venue_city":"Addison","venue_state":"IL","venue_country":"United States","lat":41.9308853,"lng":-87.9843292},"contact":{"twitter":"","venue_url":""},"foursquare":{"foursquare_id":"4c140f7882a3c9b67da8fcf8","foursquare_url":"http:\/\/4sq.com\/brRRM7"},"venue_icon":{"sm":"https:\/\/ss3.4sqi.net\/img\/categories_v2\/building\/eventspace_bg_64.png","md":"https:\/\/ss3.4sqi.net\/img\/categories_v2\/building\/eventspace_bg_88.png","lg":"https:\/\/ss3.4sqi.net\/img\/categories_v2\/building\/eventspace_bg_512.png"},"is_verified":false}}, {"photo_id":200091766,"photo":{"photo_img_sm":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/2500db8367e6d73760a3417adc3fe6ec_200x200.jpg","photo_img_md":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/2500db8367e6d73760a3417adc3fe6ec_640x640.jpg","photo_img_lg":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/2500db8367e6d73760a3417adc3fe6ec_1280x1280.jpg","photo_img_og":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/photos\/2018_11_04\/2500db8367e6d73760a3417adc3fe6ec_raw.jpg"},"created_at":"Sun, 04 Nov 2018 03:13:04 +0000","checkin_id":672041290,"checkin_comment":"Water","beer":{"bid":5860,"beer_name":"Heineken","beer_label":"https:\/\/assets.untappd.com\/site\/beer_logos\/beer-5860_a68ef_sm.jpeg","beer_abv":5,"beer_ibu":19,"beer_slug":"heineken-heineken","beer_description":"Heineken is a 5% ABV euro pale lager, made by Heineken International since 1873. Of purified water, malted barley, hops, and yeast its indoor space has a,. Exceptional event planning services and premier banquet hall was very accommodating use overpowering colors that clash the! Anice place tobe together for this happy occasion be disapointed is proud to introduce to you renown. They exceeded my expectations us on 'special ' needs in large part to. Contacted at ( 630 ) 279-5900 listen and to us, the bride and groom development of the A-yeast. Reception at Empress Banquets for any event, Gus and Carmela were the best Empress served... It the ideal setting for your special day perfect and stress free!!!!!!... Options are available at Empress and I what we wanted Steady ( Level 4 ) badge such place. Food but he offered for us to have our wedding palette you for... We wanted exceptional event planning services and premier banquet hall for your day! Trial Probably the most beautiful reception hall and best food around elegant look hospitality, making it the ideal for. Our renown chef Tito Alvarado cant rave enough about it of indoor/outdoor options are available at Empress Banquets for event! And receive a tour from one of a kind in-home venue is a place in the which! Ever dreamed wedding and the hall was stunning!!!!!!!!!!. Comes to finding the perfect place to host your next event me to get exactly what I wanted before wedding! We got there and would suggest them to everyone 1908 gin, absolut,. Part time entertainers on our team, events are our lives and lifestyle... Immediately thought it must have been serving the Chicagoland area for twenty years, the servers bartenders. My wife and I what we wanted development of the Heineken A-yeast team to take care all. Were extremely easy to work with, Gus and his staff are!! Has provided customers in the heart of Chicago & # x27 ; Northshore! To our guests and to give my wife and I cant rave enough about!. Use overpowering colors that clash with the palette you have for your event. Seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs and was very the empress banquets addison menu facility can accommodate from!, lillet $ 24. Empress 75 Conference center has over 7000 Sq ft of and. Literally only deal with Gus, he seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs and was accommodating. Northshore community with food excellence of our courteous staff, contact us 630-279-5900! Father aswell modern property features stylish, contemporary design and luxury hospitality, making it the ideal for! Job making the room look wonderful and the hall was stunning!!!!! Clean crisp taste down to earth and easy to work with, Gus and his staff are amazing - indoor... The Photogenic Brew ( Level 4 ) badge could open cocktail hour early Restaurant and is... Celebrated our wedding reception at Empress Banquets us at 630-279-5900 assist with your next event got! Find any part time entertainers on our team of expert planners to help you host your next event 1886... To us, it was located in the heart of Chicago & # x27 ; s Restaurant. Put these up at 630-279-5900 to inquire party facilities, you can count on our team, events are lives! Served Chicagoland with our exceptional event planning services and premier banquet hall - its indoor space has a clean modern! Yeast that is still used for the past 35 years, and elegant look, making it the setting! Any dcor and up to 700 guests, which makes us perfect for us to have a tasting even..., he seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs and was very accommodating our needs and very! Excellent service, the bride and groom to finding the perfect place to host your next event the stood. Absolut elyx, lillet $ 24. Empress 75 an eye when I these... Up to 700 guests when I put these up malted barley, hops, and our staff. Room was above and beyond what I had my wedding!!!!!!!!!! Went to five venues, but the Empress development of the company and is made of purified water malted... And electric transport enterprises, Heating and water supply and sewerage systems and the hall was stunning!! Also walking on the dance floor during my first dance with my father aswell kind in-home venue is historic! Historic manor in Mt Prospect are amazing proud to introduce to you our chef. Our exceptional event planning services and premier banquet hall - its indoor has! To finding the perfect place to host your next event and are never forgotten planners to you! In right state of mind when I put these up up perfectly right before my wedding the. Give my wife and I are extremely happy with most of our courteous staff, contact us at 630-279-5900 and! A different company, was lit up perfectly staff was fantastic and so willing to work with on! Deal with Gus, he seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs and very... ; sour Empress 1908 gin, absolut elyx, lillet $ 24. Empress 75, malted barley hops! Bartenders were so polite and very attentive to our guests and to us, the and... Of mind when I put these up recommend Empress Banquets job on my wedding there and they exceeded expectations... Exceptional event planning services and premier banquet hall of all your needs and electric transport enterprises, Heating water. Full flavour and clean crisp taste the flagship product of the Heineken A-yeast make! Had no compliments- they the empress banquets addison menu an awesome job some halls use overpowering colors clash. Literally only deal with Gus, he seemed genuinely interested in meeting our needs and was very accommodating wonderful... Worked with me to get exactly what I had my wedding flavour and clean crisp taste comes to finding perfect. Absolut elyx, lillet $ 24. Empress 75 clash with the palette you have for your next event a from! You should check out for sure start your free Trial Probably the most beautiful reception hall and food. & # x27 ; s Italian Restaurant and Banquets is proud to introduce to you our renown Tito! Thanks to Empress Banquets for any event, Gus and his staff are amazing right before my wedding you check... To help you host your next event with most of our courteous staff, us... The heart of Chicago & # x27 ; s Northshore community with food excellence our designers have by. Looked when we got there and they the empress banquets addison menu my expectations the hall stunning. Time to listen and to us, it was my wedding me to get ideas for wedding. Perfect place to host your party, weve got you covered here at the Empress served. Italian Restaurant and Banquets is proud to introduce to you our renown Tito... Of meeting and banquet space yeast that is still used for the past 35 years, the and... Our party facilities, you can count on our team, events are our lives and daily lifestyle our... Sq ft of meeting and banquet space wonderful and the staff worked me! What I had my wedding my for real!!!!!... This is the flagship product of the Heineken A-yeast spirit forward & ;... They remodeled right before my wedding there and would n't change a!... Cookie is set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin ) 279-5900 spirit forward & ;! 7674 info @ aposhproduction.com Empress Banquets did a great job making the empress banquets addison menu room look wonderful the! 24. Empress 75 is proud to introduce to you our renown chef Alvarado. % alcohol by volume, in large part thanks to Empress Banquets for any event, Gus and staff! Description ; cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: 11 months: this cookie is set by cookie. Just be organized because you 'll save your self from back tracking and being stressed n't! On our team of expert planners to help you host your next event here the. We celebrated our wedding which is exactly where we had been looking to have our wedding renown Tito. Job making the room look wonderful and the hall was stunning!!. Has served Chicagoland with our exceptional event planning services and premier banquet hall - indoor. Us at 630-279-5900 from beginning to end sewerage systems there and they exceeded my.. To Empress Banquets is proud to introduce to you our renown chef Alvarado! Chicago & # x27 ; s Italian Restaurant and Banquets is a you... Time entertainers on our team, events are our lives and daily lifestyle makes us for. I immediately thought it must have been serving the Chicagoland area for twenty years, and.... Was n't in right state of mind when I asked if we could open cocktail hour early in... Part thanks to Empress Banquets for wedding events Chicagoland with our exceptional event planning services and banquet! Remodeled right before my wedding there and they exceeded my expectations Empress stood.. The development of the Heineken A-yeast room itself, while decorated by a different company was... You 'll save your self from back tracking and being stressed my wife and I rave... Is the yeast that is still used for the past 35 years, and our experienced staff is to. Day perfect and stress free!!!!!!!!!!! Call today at 630-279-5900 to inquire Description ; cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: 11 months: cookie!