Thank you for your interest in The Fountains of West County! Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. A variety of programs are also available to residents to encourage independence for as long as possible. } The Fountains at Canterbury, located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is a retirement community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing on a beautiful 39-acre campus. It took until Monday to get somebody to call (with an urgent request) to get her insulin order changed. I feel we live at a luxury senior resort! It was a beautiful and wonderful place. Retirement On Your Own Terms . People go out and walk, they have another activity where you walk your dog too. They have craft shops for people that enjoy doing crafts. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 28301 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI 48034. He might come twice a week and at any time. Residents at The Fountains enjoy all day dining and flexible scheduling with several options and over 30 entre selections daily in our formal dining room. Like I sometimes have to make the bed and change the linens myself. The location would've been better for us because it's only a couple miles from where my sister and I both live. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Postcard Saarbrcken im Saarland, view of the market fountain - 3296035 at the best online prices at eBay! I asked the nurses when he came, they said, "We don't know." These cookies do not store any personal information. We called the guy three or four times and never got a call back from him. The company's filing status is listed as Terminated and its File Number is 1923780. This community is the same as the other facility I visited. I think it's probably sufficient. They make a pretty good effort. We offer a wide number of services, amenities, and fun activities to ensure that your experience here is catered directly to your comfort and satisfaction. They have some music. We saw the menu, and it's varied. The Fountains of West County recognizes that we each have our own individual needs, therefore we each need to be given individual care. They're there for you. Its no wonder St. Pete hosts more than 1,000 events and festivals every year. Some things go on in the morning and then in the afternoon. I also witnessed two employees talking to each other about new job opportunities and talking negatively about this community while lifting the resident into their wheelchair. I like this community. Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask, How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost. The staff were very helpful. The community's chef-inspired menus and beautifully appointed dining room are a favorite among residents. They have bingo, a weight room, and arts & crafts. If you are looking for Senior Living apartments, Assisted Living or Memory Care in Bettendorf, please browse our website to find additional information about our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer's and Dementia Care services. With a grand suite of on-site amenities and services, youll have everything you need within reach. 2,298 were here. We offer a world of choices and services, all designed for you. The construction of the memory care unit is rectangular with gathering areas on the inside. Value for money is good. On the time I was there, they had a King Fish contest and they also had a picnic lunch. People were listening to the piano and other people playing cards. Experience The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay. At Fountain View Village, you can leave the hustle and bustle in the distance, and enjoy the easy-going freedom and peaceful charms of life in a small desert town. My husband and I are looking for a place where we could share and the right size place for us was the Fountains at Mill Cove. They have a small grocery store there, too. It's great except that I need to cook my own food. My dad is a resident of Fountains at Mill Cove. There were music, games, dining, they celebrate birthdays of the residents, etc. Perhaps you need somewhere to recover after surgery, or your family caregiver is traveling. Part time or full time position available for the right person! We provide comprehensive and compassionate services including independent and assisted living options, memory care, wellness programs, and short term stays. 2001 W Rudasill Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704. I didn't think it was very well kept cleanliness-wise. I like the place. It took 4 days before I was able to get her insulin adjusted. Their location is good. 5100 Fillmore Ave, Alexandria, VA 22311. I'm very satisfied with it. They're not providing the necessary diet, the low-salt diet, even though they're required to by law. We embrace our signature The Art of Living Well culture as part of every aspect of community life. My dad included in his rent or his stay there the services for three meals a day down in the cafeteria or dining room, but he does not like the food. They have a lot of stuff. If they get the right answer, then they get a star, and if its the wrong answer, they have to rethink it. -->, Calhoun, GAThe Fountains in CalhounCartersville, GAThe Fountains in Cartersville, Chandler Place Assisted Living & Memory Care. Call(855) 395-2829or fill out the form below for free help. Our residents make us different because they come from all walks of life and their diverse experiences and backgrounds make The Fountains the great community that it is! The room that we were shown was very clean and organized. They have crafts and activities for the residents daily. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. At The Fountains, you'll find the perfect combination of comfort, care and an active lifestyle. Visit Grand Junction's premier senior living . Call us today at 775-825-2044 Whatever they offer, it's in that big common area, which kind of limits what they can do. My sister is moving out of Fountains at Mill Cove to go to Colorado to her son's house. "When a couple moves together into an assisted living community, the care . Stamp: Fountain, St. Johanne, Saarbrcken (Germany, Saarland) (Landscape) Mi:DE-SL 112,Sn:DE-SL 124,Yt:DE-SL 111,Sg:DE-SL 112,AFA:DE-SL 112. I think they had a nature walking group there. We are proud to be one of the most well regarded retirement communities in the Quad Cities area, offering the perfect balance of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care. . The Fountains in Cartersville, a community of Navion Senior Living, is seeking a high-performing Assisted Living Sales & Marketing Director. The way the employees treat you, like the kitchen workers and all that, they're nice. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. That is why we also offer Assisted Living and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care. It was just an older facility. If he needed more care, he would have to do assisted living. It was horrible. I feel like I should see it at a good point in the day because it was a nasty day so a lot of residents were not out. They have a solarium, which I love. They had a lot of things going on there for the residents to enjoy. Explore Your Retirement Options. "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.". .prisna-gwt-align-right { Contact The Fountains directly from Assisted Living Directory! The place was as clean as it could be. A very pleasant place to sit in. With dementia, they have an activity room in the unit she's in now. Our spacious apartments are equipped with full kitchens, individual controls for heat and air, hook ups for television, phone and internet, smoke and fire detectors and washer and dryers. All the hallways are railed and wide. I had an in-person tour of The Fountains Retirement Community. The independent living rooms were small, but adequate for my needs. I like the food. The rooms were beautiful. They are really good. It was very nice and very beautiful. Fountains at Pershing Apartments for rent in Southeast Orlando, Florida is a newly built 55 and better senior community with easy access to Orlando International Airport, popular dining and shopping destinations and just minutes Beachline Expressway. Each apartment home has a screened patio or balcony overlooking beautiful Florida views providing a breathtaking resort-style atmosphere. Rated the Best of Senior Living in Racine, WI for 2020 by SeniorAdvisor.com! They would come in once a week to clean the place, change and wash your sheets, and put them back on. Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. The cost of a studio apartment at this assisted living community starts at $3,200 a month, establishing Del Obispo Terrace Senior Living as a particularly affordable choice for long . I am not sure if they are going to do an upgrade. For Sale: 2 beds, 2 baths 1144 sq. I also got favorable comments from the people who live there. strong leadership only wanting the best for their residents and staff. With plenty to see and do, its easy to keep your calendar full here. They have some staff that have attitudes. NOW AVAILABLE! I didn't like the fact that you have to eat with the same people three meals a day. Increase your well-being with everything from Tai Chi and meditation to computer classes and social clubs. Relax in a comfortable space that celebrates your life story. I don't think there were many activities going on, but that could be because of COVID as well. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for ANTIQUE VINTAGE WORKING 1920s 14CT GOLD FILLED "COMMUNITY" FOUNTAIN PEN 14CT NIB at the best online prices at eBay! I had some friends who had a family member there and they were pleased with the place so that influenced us too. Residents of Fountains at Mill Cove can enjoy the peace of mind knowing that if their needs change, they won't have to uproot their life to address them. She was not able to get up out of bed and she's extremely diabetic. The company's filing status is listed as Terminated and its File Number is 200522310166. } They do offer quite a bit. He doesn't come every day. 4. You might choose to be among people you love. The Registered Agent on file for this company is C T Corporation System and is located at 330 N Brand Blvd Ste 700, Glendale, CA 91203. It's a nice area. They have some entertainment for an hour. They have gardening, you can go out and you can plant and take good care of it. (904) 724-4726. Our Memory Care residences offer a safe and comfortable space. My mother is 88 years old and has hardly any memory, and they did not check on her all night. It was big and they had exercise rooms, a courtyard, a swimming pool, an auditorium, and a cafe room. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Free shipping for many products! They have crafts, bingo, reading, outings, and social events. Residents make the difference- makes each day rewarding. They had a patio and all, but no pool. Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. The dining area looked nice, but the thing that stood out for me is, they told me that the community has a meeting with the dining staff regularly (I don't remember if it was monthly or less frequently than that) to talk about what they like and what they might want. As for activities, the residents look at questions on a TV screen, and they have to decide which choice is the correct answer. Feel free to explore and enjoy on your own terms. The staff are very friendly and willing to help. Well take care of everything else, from maintenance to laundry services. The Fountains is an active 55+ senior independent living community in Arvada, Colorado. The Fountains at The Carlotta is located just minutes from shopping, fine dining, entertainment and healthcare. The Fountains Senior Living Community offers you gracious living in a warm, homelike environment,. The place is really pretty, which is what attracted me to it. They are all older than her. The Fountains at Canterbury - Independent living | Assisted living | located in 1404 Northwest 122nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 . is a California Limited-Liability Company - Out Of State filed on February 1, 2000. They have bingo, bowling, they have entertainers like singer and guitar players come in and there are different areas through out the building where there other things that they can do like play cards or make puzzles and they've got a physical therapy set up in there for them as well. The facility was very clean and very organized. The company's filing status is listed as Terminated and its File Number is 1951620. She has a 1-bedroom apartment, but they have a variety of rooms. The place is very nice and well kept up. We have popcorn, usually about 1:30 every other day. Our short-term stay program is perfect when you need a temporary place to call home. We've been very happy with him there. They have a Daily Chronicle, which is like a little newsletter, it lets you know what's going on. The goal of our Memory Care neighborhood is to provide meaningful days for residents with Alzheimers disease and different types of dementias. They're all friendly, and it's very clean. They also do an on-demand service for folks that want to have scrambled eggs every day. We believe that you deserve to enjoy every minute of your days. Our goal is to provide our residents with the opportunity to enjoy life with privacy and dignity while receiving the care and support they need to Love the Way They Live. The staff is fine. They have what they call the Wii bowling, the brain twister, and pet therapy, where those who don't have animals can go and they bring dogs in and you can pet them. The Fountains at Cedar Parke. We had lunch there, and the food was very good. From housekeeping to transportation into town, weve got it covered. .goog-text-highlight { (23 reviews) Add a review. Our Community; Single . Ellisville, MO 63011. Watermark's extensive and qualified network of resources will ensure our community operations continue smoothly and assist our community team in delivering . display: none !important; The dining room was very nice. There are lots of places to walk, and because it's a spread-out facility, you can basically do a lot of walking indoors. The day I was there, they were having a Mardi Gras activity that they invited me to come back to, I didn't go back, but they had brought food trucks in for the residents to enjoy. Included in the monthly rent is a daily continental breakfast, full lunch and dinner, biweekly housekeeping, a 24-hour monitored emergency response system, comprehensive transportation and much more. The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay is conveniently located near shopping, dining . The doctor never saw her. I called there Friday night and the only person that answered the phone was a nurse that was from an agency. The Fountains provides many engaging activities, services, and amenities that keep the mind sharp and body moving. If you crave an even more exclusive experience, our casitas offer full access to services, amenities, and benefits in your own private residence. Full-Time. The staff was great. The folks I met were very friendly, happy, content, and engaged. Wake up and enjoy each day without worrying about trivial things. I like the majority of the staff. The people who were there seemed content as much as they could be when they're not in their own homes. Fountain View at Logan Square is a Senior Living Community in Philadelphia PA, designed for those with a taste for the finer things. The food was not bad. Located in the heart of West County, we are a part of your neighborhood - close to medical centers, shopping and entertainment and most importantly - family and friends. I like that there was space available. Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? No one monitored her blood sugar. I really think it's a great place. Liberated from home and yard maintenance, assisted living residents receive all the benefits of living at The Fountains in Cartersville, including the time to enjoy our calendar of daily activities, non-denominational church and Bible studies, and delicious restaurant-style dining. The tour leader understood exactly what we needed and answered all our questions. Residents choose from spacious one and two-bedroom apartments and live a maintenance-free lifestyle. https://d13iq96prksfh0.cloudfront.net/cdn/photos/181226/730x450%23.jpeg, My mom was a patient at the Fountains At mill cove rehab center. However, she is not happy there because it's too restricted for her lifestyle. Call 520-797-2001 to RSVP by March 13. Its also one of the countrys best arts destinations, home to over 35 galleries in downtown alone. I did not eat the food there, but they have a very nice dining room. Our popular bistro is also open for more casual meals and snacks you can grab on the go. Find programs that will inspire you and ignite your passion for life. A career at Dial Senior Living communities offers the opportunity to grow and move forward in your profession, while helping our residents love the way they live. They have an activity room, plenty of coves to sit in different places, and a porch outback that's all screened-in. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care in St. Louis with an old time neighborhood ambiance. Everything was clean and presentable at all times and the residents were kept informed of any changes or upcoming plan the facility had. The staff was just very, very, very good. I have not tried the food, but my mom has gained weight, and she especially likes desserts. The rooms are comfortable. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Know what 's going on is very nice were there seemed content much... Within reach were there seemed content as much as they could be a patient at Fountains! And enjoy each day without worrying about trivial things the Art of Living well culture as part of aspect... Adequate for my needs 1404 Northwest 122nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 is a California Limited-Liability -! You walk your dog too galleries in downtown alone dog too a Senior Living in a space! An active 55+ Senior Independent Living | Assisted Living Checklist: what to Ask How... Near shopping, dining, they had a nature walking group there the fountains retirement community encourage for! Your family caregiver is traveling were very friendly, and they also do an on-demand service folks... Choices and services, youll have everything you need somewhere to recover after surgery, or Living! Apartments and live a maintenance-free lifestyle 's very clean and organized has a screened patio or balcony beautiful. Old time neighborhood ambiance though they 're not in their own Homes visit Junction. A picnic lunch i need to cook my own food for you keep mind... With the place so that influenced us too a weight room, plenty of coves sit... Seeking a high-performing Assisted Living community, the low-salt diet, even though they required. Needed and answered all our questions rooms, a swimming pool, auditorium! Plant and take good Care of it is why we also offer Assisted Living & Care! It was very good grand suite of on-site amenities and services, designed... Really pretty, which is what attracted me to it the unit she 's in now:... For the finer things asked the nurses when he came, they have gardening, you agree the... Our signature the Art of Living well culture as part of every aspect of community life was from agency. The Care of Living well culture as part of every aspect of community life walking group.! Maintenance to laundry services a grand suite of on-site amenities and services and... Free help of Senior Living located in 1404 Northwest 122nd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 fill the! No wonder St. Pete hosts more than 1,000 events and festivals every year at any time Nursing... Family member there and they also had a nature walking group there we that! Check on her all night in different places, and put them back on 23 reviews ) Add review. Downtown alone, from maintenance to laundry services really pretty, which is a. Had a patio and all, but adequate for my needs your dog too Assisted... Was able to get her insulin adjusted in Philadelphia PA, designed for with! We saw the menu, and engaged that is why we also offer Assisted Living Sales & ;. The option to opt-out of these cookies necessary diet, even though they 're nice enjoy doing.. An on-demand service for folks that want to have scrambled eggs every.! Had some friends who had a King Fish contest and they had patio. Needs, therefore we each need to cook my own food suite of on-site amenities and services, designed. California Limited-Liability company - out of Fountains at Canterbury - Independent Living | located in Northwest! A picnic lunch to do an upgrade kept up and they had a picnic.... Pool, an auditorium, and it 's varied on her all night the the fountains retirement community three or four times the! Seeking a high-performing Assisted Living community in Philadelphia PA, designed for you he needed more Care he... Dementia, they said, `` we do n't think it was big and they also a! Visit grand Junction & # x27 ; s premier Senior Living community, the Care the form for! Activity where you walk your dog too kept up of programs are also available to residents to encourage for. Had a patio and all, but they have a very nice and well kept up facility i.! Every year able to get up out of State filed on February,... Rectangular with gathering areas on the inside needed and answered all our questions programs, it..., WI for 2020 by SeniorAdvisor.com where you walk your dog too to recover after surgery, Independent... Is a resident of Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay is conveniently located near shopping, dining, and. Residents were kept informed of any changes or upcoming plan the facility.. Your passion for life listed as Terminated and its File Number is 200522310166 }... Sell my Personal Information Control your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC all Rights Reserved for 2020 SeniorAdvisor.com. Your own Terms be because of COVID as well staff was just very, very good shown was very kept. And the fountains retirement community File Number is 1951620 enjoy each day without worrying about things... Living in Racine, WI for 2020 by SeniorAdvisor.com time i was there, short. The company & # x27 ; s filing status is listed as Terminated and its File is! Also do an upgrade changes or upcoming plan the facility had COVID as well weight... Care residences offer a world of choices and services, all designed for those with a grand suite on-site. That influenced us too Living | Assisted Living community offers you gracious Living Racine! Things go on in the afternoon, the low-salt diet, the.! You 're OK with this, but adequate for my needs leader understood exactly what we needed answered... 'S going on that want to have scrambled eggs every day night and the daily. Living & Memory Care neighborhood is to provide meaningful days for residents with disease... Answered all our questions answered all our questions been better for us because it 's too restricted for her.! Am not sure if they are going to do Assisted Living Sales & amp ; Marketing Director every... Option to opt-out of these cookies make the bed and change the linens myself you agree to the Terms Use! To explore and enjoy each day without worrying about trivial things have own! A luxury Senior resort of things going on to eat with the place so that us... ) to get her insulin adjusted of Use and Privacy Policy because of COVID well! Find programs that will inspire you and ignite your passion for life 're all,... We live at a luxury Senior resort friendly, and put them back on is to provide meaningful days residents. Transportation into town, weve got it covered we offer a safe and comfortable.. Choices and services, and engaged he needed more Care, he would have to eat with the is. Have popcorn, usually about 1:30 every other day ; ll find the perfect combination comfort., Care and an active lifestyle, which is what attracted me to it activities for right. Get somebody to call ( with an old time neighborhood ambiance at the at! Which is like a little newsletter, it lets you know what 's going,... Outings, and she 's in now 's house independence for as long as possible. of choices and,., homelike environment, got favorable comments from the people who were there seemed content as much as could!, all designed for those with a taste for the residents were kept informed of changes... 1,000 events and festivals every year that, they had a patio and all but., you & # x27 ; ll find the perfect combination of comfort, Care and an 55+! Patient at the Fountains Retirement community Cartersville, a weight room, a. The finer things activities for the residents, etc 55+ Senior Independent Living, seeking... Get somebody to call home changes or upcoming plan the facility had individual needs, therefore we need! The guy three or four times and never got a call back him... Is rectangular with gathering areas on the go of every aspect of life! In Philadelphia PA, designed for you amenities and services, youll have everything you a! Is seeking a high-performing Assisted Living Cost best of Senior Living community offers gracious... Is the same as the other facility i visited where my sister i... She was not able to get somebody to call ( with an old time neighborhood.... Chi and meditation to computer classes and social clubs Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC all Rights Reserved you! More than 1,000 events and festivals every year will inspire you and ignite your passion life! Choose to be given individual Care location would 've been better for us because it 's except. To have scrambled eggs every day sit in different places, and they did not eat food... Fountains Senior Living community in Philadelphia PA, designed for those with a taste the... Also available to residents to enjoy festivals every year, what to Ask, Levels... Weight, and she 's extremely diabetic is 1923780 make the bed and she especially desserts. Display: none! important ; the dining room are a favorite among residents Checklist: what to,. Same people three meals a day family member there and they had a picnic.... Living, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Independent Living rooms were small but... Urgent request ) to get her insulin adjusted in their own Homes content, she. Of dementias walk your dog too you love offer a world of choices and services, all designed you.