WHY? The store has a reputation for being an enjoyable, relaxing place to shop (unless you happen to be there when the crowds descend on it during a busy weekend, of course). 20 Best Trader Joe's Recipe Collection Ingredients Grilled Chicken Greek Salad Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi With Onions, Peas, and Turkey Bacon 3-Ingredient Trader Joe's Dinner: Tomato Soup with Stuffed Gnocchi and Spinach Easy Wonton Soup Tortellini Soup With Only 3 Ingredients Japanese Fried Rice with Edamame, Tofu, and Hijiki Seaweed Even if youve never set foot in the store, I know youll find a few new faves on this list of 20 Trader Joes recipes! We already finished two boxes of other cereal since buying this two weeks ago. Give it a try. Congrats! Not us! Would buy 6 boxes at a time and go back for more! Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal, 14.5 oz (2 PACK) Brand: TJ's 117 ratings | 3 answered questions $2300 ($0.79 / Ounce) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime Consider a similar item Amazon's Choice Cascadian Farm Organic Hearty Morning Fiber Cereal 14.6 oz 14.6 Ounce (Pack of 1) (792) $3.99 ($0.27/Ounce) Climate Pledge Friendly If you're looking for a high fiber, low carb cereal, Trader Joe's High Fiber cereal is a great option. The box may be pretty, but you're still better off leaving it on the shelf. A friendly woman in the store suggested the Buds to me, saying they are her husbands favorite. This is the ideal cereal to get if you love super crunchy cereals, and it's even better when you enjoy it during the fall it'll make you think of the perfect autumn day. So, if you're looking for something that's only slightly sweet, we think we've got you covered with Trader Joe's Pecan Praline Granola. Discontinued? Trader Joe's Cereal, High Fiber nutrition grade A minus 80 Calories Per Serving Top Product 45 comments Rating: 4.70 with 500 ratings 22 followers Explanations Keto: net carbs 14g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. Drain and rinse with cold water. Trader Joe's Fully Cooked Falafel is the star in these Greek-inspired meal-prep bowls. 7. Discontinuing staple breakfast foods is the worst. Click here to see some snacky snack options! They said, "No one in my family likes this. Its filling, versatile, and this version is gluten-free and vegan! #SpoonTip: They're also great for snacking or tossed into trail mix. Looks aside, though, this isn't the tastiest of Trader Joe's cereals. We agree. Its sweet, light, super moist, and has a lovely maple syrup flavor. CHEERIOS DOESNT COMPARE NOR DO YOUR TWIGG CEREAL. And one thing is for sure: Trader Joe's has some pretty incredible products that we all want to stock our pantries with. I was worried by the bird pellet shape but it actually just tasted like Raisin Bran (minus the raisins). In this recipe, instead of noodles, youll add chicken cilantro wontons for an even more filling meal. All youll need to do is toss your nuts in maple syrup, cayenne, and sea salt before baking. If you're buying a cereal for the taste, this high-fiber cereal is not the way to go. When it wasnt being stocked a few years back I was devastated this time, I was prepared for it, and can manage, but Im not happy. They want everyone to migrate to the High Fiber cereal they have, but its an entirely different type of cereal. Spoon the mixture into the cups, pressing it in as needed to fit. That means that you wont find much brand variety there. I have been eating it for years. This blog is dedicated to all the best Aldi Finds for Aldi Fans and includes the latest Aldi Ad, new products, Aldi Reviews, Aldi Recipes featuring Aldi brands and Aldi News. Begging here! But when it comes to taste? described the cereal as "diet Cinnamon Toast Crunch" and "Cinnamon Toast Crunch Light." They said, "Our first impression of this cereal, admittedly, was not the best: the bran flakes felt a little bland and we weren't sure the raisins made up for it. formId: '5d56253e705f62000fd34d0f', But is this the kind of cereal you're going to want to eat straight out of the box? Very sad and disappointed. I recommend following this recipe and then adjusting to taste once you have the sauce made. Trader Joes is not close to us. We put quite a few sugary cereals on this list. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating. Trader Joes Pancake Bread Copycat Recipe, 16. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Trader Joes Organic Mixed Berry Granola Bites, Best Protein Bars Available At Trader Joes (15 Bars Compared), Trader Joes Brioche Bread Make a Killer French Toast, Trader Joes Guacamole Options Absolutely Delicious, Trader Joes Chicken & Pork Soup Dumplings A Must Have, Find Out How Aldi Keeps Prices So Low in 2023, The Best (and Worst) 6 Best Aldi Finds in 2023 According to Customers, Walmart Vision Center A Great Option for Vision Care & Glasses. Theyre sweet, spicy, and sprinkled with sea salt for a perfect finish. Great fiber but the cereal is as hard as rocks. Add egg and oil. Elizabeth M. on Influenster provided an accurate review of this cereal: "They're pretty average. Sheet Pan Pizza with Trader Joes Pizza Dough. Youll get the same lovely, dense texture, but instead of starchy potatoes, its all veggies! All-Bran Whole Grain Muffins 2 cups All-Bran Cereal or Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal 1 1/4 cups milk 1 egg 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour We think that this is an excellent cereal that tastes great. Thats the key. Rated 5 out of 5. It's a pretty basic cereal, which means that any brand that attempts it is likely going to come out with a similar result. Trader Joes tomato soup is creamy and perfectly balanced between acidic and mellow. Here's your guide to picking out some delicious, healthy Trader Joe's cereals. Veggie and Flaxseed Tortilla Chips. Or you can keep it simple with some marinara and cheese. This one product brought me to TJs on a weekly basis. My local TJs has been out of this cereal for a whilewhen I asked about if it was going to be restocked, they told me it had actually been discontinued! We will put them back in business. I know this isnt an exciting product but I wanted to share my thoughts as someone with IBS! The maple syrup adds a certain sweetness to the cereal, but it's relatively subtle, so you don't have to worry about stimulating your sweet tooth too much in the morning. Required fields are marked *. We also participate in affiliate programs with Thrive Market, Shareasale, and other sites. Thanks for considering this. While it's great on yogurt or in smoothie bowls, this stuff is definitely delicious enough to stand on its own or with a splash of milk. The fact that they hold up really well makes this cereal ideal for those who are trying to eat on the go. And our favorite part? 3.) Trader Joes has a wide selection of oatmeal, ranging from dry oats to flavored instant oatmeal. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn how your comment data is processed. Follow package directions to prepare two pouches (each box contains 3 pouches) of Trader Joe's frozen Rice Medley, which will take approximately 3 minutes. The trick is to bake for 9 minutes exactly and then pop the tray under your extractor fan. Related Cereal from Trader Joe's: Dried strawberries add a bit more flavor, but they leave a lot to be desired you're better off just adding fresh cereals to your breakfast. Cook your pancakes on one side, without moving them, until you see bubbles forming. Mind-Blowing, Three-Ingredient Trader Joes Lentil Salad, 12. Pls bring it back. I really hope they will reconsider and bring this amazing cereal back to their regular line-up. If you like Cheerios and you want to try a different brand, go for it. Im going to keep an eye out for General Mills coupons for Fiber One. Now, Im far less inclined to visit the store. Please bring this cereal back! Serve with your favorite toppings . The No Salt, No Fat, No Sugar Journal, Trader Joes is dead to me; its low-salt products are gone The No Salt, No Fat, No Sugar Journal, Save money, buy whole fish; then use the discarded parts for fish stock, Foods cardiologists wont eat most of which I love, A five-ingredient salad option you may want to modify to cut salt, Eggplant and kale parm, sounds intriguing, Always hungry? One online reviewer rated this cereal a two out of five, and we have to agree. I can only hope they will choose to bring it back. Top with fruit and a dollop of nut butter, and a well-rounded breakfast is just seconds away. With the best ingredient list, nothing came close to the crispness, taste, satisfaction of eating a bowlful to start my day. Plus, they only take 30 minutes or less to prepare, so dinner tonight is bound to be a breeze. We all love a cereal with plenty of clusters, which is why Trader Joe's Maple Pecan Clusters comes in near the top of our list. Unfortunately, it mostly just tastes healthy. Me too, here are reasons why, Follow The No Salt, No Fat, No Sugar Journal on WordPress.com. Use one of TJ's famous prewashed greens, like their nutritious Power to the Greens mix, as a base for your bowl, or saut up a prechopped vegetable medley in mere minutes. What's Good at Trader Joe's? Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a82ecf877e1e588a1de697916739a212" );document.getElementById("d55fec7b51").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray. I MISS THiS CEREAL!!! Content continues below --. Cook 2 cups Trader Joe's Organic Black Bean Rotini according to package directions. Ive been shopping at TJs for so long, and it never ceases to amaze me how many unique products they come out with. The falafel contribute both fiber and protein to the 10-minuteFalafel Tabbouleh Bowls with Tzatziki. PLEASE BRING ORGANIC HIGH FIBER OS BACK! I don't eat a lot of Cheerios but they taste like Cheerios. Weve lost too many good things these last few years not our Os too! PLEASE bring it back!!!! Well they now lost that business as well. This granola is seriously really tasty, and we love that it has both sweet and salty components to it. And the rest of the cereal is either just boring or too sweet. You can buy this ready-made in Trader Joes, but it is a bit sweeter than this homemade recipe. Trader Joes Cereals range from the super healthy (low sugar, high fiber) to the not so healthy (high sugar, low fiber). We're using precooked Rice Medley, which you can find in the freezer section of Trader Joe's. Trader Joe's White Balsamic Vinegar Reviews, Trader Joe's Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips Reviews, Trader Joe's Riced Hearts of Palm Reviews, Trader Joe's Blueberry Lavender Almond Milk Beverage Reviews, Trader Joe's Tarte aux Champignons Reviews. I have the cereal before I play PICKLEBALL and the hunger stays away until Of course, I have some great homemade recipes here too. If youve never tried Trader Joes feta salad dressing or their cauliflower tabbouleh, prepare to fall in love! Yeah, it's high in fiber (with an impressive 9 grams per 2/3 cup, to be exact). Vent and heat to steaming in the microwave before serving. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! This pretty-in-pink cereal looks as appetizing as can be, and you'll just love the look of it when it's stocked in your pantry. With so many options, it's easy to get carried away. I might buy them again but overall not very exciting.". A travel-ready food, Kellogg's All-Bran is an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. If you're looking to bulk up your meals and increase your daily fiber intake, try these three high-fiber meal-prep lunch plans using just four or five ingredients from Trader Joe's. Less fiber than Fiber One and store knockoffs, but much better flavor than those. The cauliflower gnocchi is amazing, but this sweet potato gnocchi is on another level! The original All bRan has the least salt per serving, although the numbers are skewed a but because it and Fiber One considers a serving as two-thirds of a cup while the infamous Buds calls half-a-cup a serving. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. We're using black-bean-based pasta in these meal-prep pasta salad bowls, bumping up the fiber per serving to an impressive 14 grams. This recipe calls for white cheddar, Havarti, Gouda, and Swiss cheese, all of which need to be bought in blocks so you can grate them yourself. Thats why I love Trader Joes ready-made pizza dough. Excellent balance of fiber and flavor. In their review, they said, "I'm in.