Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Of course, most fans probably know about Smokey and Claudettes daughter, Tamla, who was named after Tamla Records- the original name of Motown Records- because she was in the public eye a bit more. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Sadly, they endured seven miscarriages due to Claudettes grueling tour schedule. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. Is trey songz mom. Since then, he has come a long way and has been in the industry for over 6 decades. Their friendship has spanned more than six decades and left a lasting impact on the music industry. I am missing my daughter, my family, and friends. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. For a long time, Trey Robinson was the son most never knew Smokey had. Tamla has always kept a close relationship with her father, older brother and, Musical Genes! So, what could have possibly led to a massive divorce after 27 years of what appeared to be a happy marriage? Try again later. [1] , or Local Health Departments to stay updated. }); Copyright 2015 . placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', Smokey Robinson is an American singer-songwriter and record producer and a former record executive director. cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Following the eventful journey that has been his life, the singer began chronicling his experiences, describing how his crack addiction almost destroyed his life. Oops, something didn't work. Smokey, who has always been known for his incredible songwriting, founded the Miracles, the first of many successful acts that signed with Tamla Records. Join Facebook to connect with Trey Robinson and others you may know. Smokey Robinson and his ex-wife Claudette spent 27 years of their lives together. She hugged me, much as a mother might hug a son. He took care of his responsibilities and despite the divorce, and Smokey still has a relationship with ALL three of his children to this day. His youngest child Trey was reportedly born in 1984. He was the founder of the Motown vocal group, the Miracles where he served as the chief songwriter and producer. Mr. Daddy stopped by today, she captioned the post. We humbly honor the old school soul music era and will keep pushing forward to keep it alive. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Berry Robinson was born in 1968 to the Being With You singer and his then-wife, Claudette Rogers. Salma Hayeks Best Bikini Photos, Marie Osmond Wants Darling Disney Star to Play Her in a Biopic Film, Bruce Willis Family Is Heartbroken After His Dementia Diagnosis, Sailor Brinkley Cook Is Excited About Being Part of the Next Generation, Sean Kanan Suffered Scary Emergency on The Karate Kid III Set, Sailor Brinkley Cook Says Mom Christie Brinkley Is a Big Inspiration, Cary Grants Best Quality Was His Humility, Wife Barbara Jaynes Says, The Reason Why Acting Icon Estelle Parsons Agreed to Star on 'Roseanne', Jenny Marrs Hints at Creatively Challenging HGTV Project Coming Soon, Jenny Marrs Says Her Kids Get 'Creative' While Decorating Their Rooms, Barbara Walters Was Close to Daughter Jackie Before Death at 93. Motown became widely successful in the late 50s thanks to Smokey Robinson and his good friend Berry Gordy. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Over the years, he has shared some photos of his two kids on Facebook including a sweet snap with Smokey in May 2013 at a soccer game. Through the years, they had to endure seven miscarriages due to Claudette's hectic tour schedule. PHOTO : In the early days, the Miracles, the legendary group for which Smokey was leader, also PHOTO : included Robinson's wife Claudette, who toured with the group until 1965. Mary Camilla Bonsal Campbell, Oliver Platts wife, Prince Michael Jackson II, Michael Jacksons son, Greg Patschull: Everything About Apollonia Koteros Ex-husband, Alyxandra Beatris Brown- Georg Stanford Brown, and Tyne Dalys daughter, Rose Boorman: Facts About The Daughter Of Charles Dance. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. Sadly, Claudette suffered several. digital compositor: Anderson Video (2 episodes, 1998) O.T. Daughter of Benjamin Smith and Ella Mae Rivers McCurry She had two failed marriages before marrying William Five Robinson. The couple rather dated for a while before they finally took the decision to get married. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. why is my cookies pen blinking purple is there mobile coverage across the nullarbor porque los aries son tan frios In turn, Smokey has sweetly shared Tamla taught me more about life than I ever knew., Tamla is far more of an active social media user than brother Berry and regularly shares her life on Instagram. The couple got married in 1959 after performing together in the Miracles. A system error has occurred. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Closer Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Most of their fans will probablybe surprised to see their son though, because for the longest time, many never knew Smokey and Claudette even had a son. Do what you can. Hes also remarried. Is Smokey Robinson Pharrell Williams' father? In May 2019, Smokey and Tamla were there to celebrate Lyrics graduation from the University of Southern California, which was documented in several beautiful Instagram photos. However, thats not all. Hollywood Life Unfortunately, the couple is no more together. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories! We at news.AmoMama.com do our best to give you the most updated news regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, but the situation is constantly changing. Berry William Borope Robinson was named by Smokeys best friend, Berry Gordy. She often posts photos with her famous family on Instagram. And though his marriage to the singer did not work out, he was still grateful that she kept a cordial relationship with Trey's biological mother, whom he referred to as "Kandi," in the book. For those who dont know, Smokey and Claudette began their relationship during the glory years of Motown Records. Son Gncelleme : 26 ubat 2023 - 6:36. Robinson's third child, a son named Trey, was born in 1984 to a different woman . Do clownfish have a skeleton or exoskeleton. His brief separation also inspired a song named The Agony & The Ecstasy. Family members linked to this person will appear here. After 27 years of marriage, and records likeShop Around, Ooh Baby Baby, Tracks Of My Tears, solo classics Cruisin, Being With You, Sweet Harmony and the Temptations My Girl now partially belong to Claudette, due to legal technicalities. We bring to you daily trends in Ghana and all around the world. Berry was born in 1968 in the United States of America. 3.6K views 1 year ago Berry William Borope Robinson was named by Smokey's best friend, Berry Gordy. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. LaTonya Blige-DaCosta: Everything About Mary J. Bliges Sister. In an April 1989 interview with People, Smokey shared that he often made trips to see all three of his children regularly. Trey Robinsonis 37 years old. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Those rights equaled half of his whopping $275 million estate. Untold Facts About Stana Katics Husband, Shannon De Lima: Everything To Know About Marc Anthonys Ex-Wife. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. And I think it just made me feel more confident knowing that someone like my father accepted me for who I am.. Smokey Robinson has three children. The couples decision to marry was not an instantaneous decision. ", Smokey Robinson attends the Celebrity Fight Night's Founders Club Dinner on March 9, 2018. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. For those who dont know, Smokey and Claudette began their relationship during the glory years of Motown Records. Use what you have. Smokey Robinson 2 episodes, 1998 J. August Richards . We humbly honor the old school soul music era and will keep pushing forward to keep it alive. He released his debut solo album, Smokey, in 1973, followed by Pure Smokey and A Quiet Storm, which included singles such as "Baby That's Backatcha," "The Agony and the Ecstasy" and "Quiet. For a long time, Trey Robinson was the son most never knew Smokey had. The couple got married in 1959 after performing together in the Miracles. Make sure that the file is a photo. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. In May 2019, Smokey and Tamla were there to celebrate Lyrics graduation from the University of Southern California, which was documented in several beautiful Instagram photos. The quintet was PHOTO : rounded out by (standing, l. to r.): Bobby Rogers, Marv Tarplin, and Ronnie White. In the book, he revealed that he fathered a third child named. I think this is the best period ever for me. This is what caused their separation after 27 years. Tamla Robinson, born in 1971, was named after Motowns original moniker, Tamla Records. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. My dad and I, were best friends. visual effects artist (2 episodes, 1998) Series Stunts . At the time, Tamla was about fourteen years old. Hed gotten his mistress pregnant with his second son and after that, Claudette had it up to HERE and was like Peace out Smokey! Smokeys son, Trey Robinson, was born in 1984 shortly before Smokeys 1985 divorce battle with Claudette. 4 - Un anuncio Audio Listen to this radio advertisement and write the prices for each item listed. A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement? Is Smokey Robinson Pharrell Williams' father? Advertisement Apparently, Tamla was named after the original name of 'Motown' which was 'Tamla.' Well, Glandneys husband is a successful singer and songwriter. However, he is very reachable to students and is a great lecturer. This is what caused their separation after 27 years. What are the disadvantages of shielding a thermometer? All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. She is an American in terms of nationality and comes from a mixed ethnic background. I felt the heat of her breath as she whispered into my ear away from the . In 1989, the Grammy winner told the story of his life in Smokey: Inside My Life. Please reset your password. Berry also has his own private Instagram account and is a father of twins, a boy and girl. Smokey's son, Trey Robinson, was born in 1984 shortly before Smokey's 1985 divorce battle with Claudette. As a result, his marriage to Claudette ended in 1986 after 27 years together. Smokey Robinson has three children. _taboola.push({ Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Naomi Judd's Heart Was 'Ripped Out and Stomped on by Men' Inside Her Marriages, Kurt Russell Became 'Pa' to Goldie Hawn's Kids Whose Father Considers Them 'Dead', Sharon Osbourne Stayed with Ozzy Despite 'a Lot' of His Infidelities They Have Been Married for 39 Years Now, Roy Orbison's Wife 'Breathed Fresh Air' into His Life during the 2 Year That He Lost 1st Spouse & 2 Sons, Mick Jagger Seduced His Kids' Nanny & Cheated with Her on His Wife Who Was in the Next Room, Burt Reynolds Dropped Postcards to Win Back Sally Field Who Did Not Talk to Him for the Last 30 Years, Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russells 4 Kids Believe in Marriage Unlike Their Parents - Meet Their Families, Heather Locklears First & Final Love Saved Her from Downward Spiral Following Her 2 Broken Marriages, Inside Schwarzenegger & Ex-wifes Longtime Home Where They Lived Amid His Affair With Housekeeper, Chris Rock's Former Wife-Of-19-Years & Mom of His Kids Who He Cheated On with 3 Women, Kelly Clarkson Still Wants to Remain Close With Her Step-Kids From Ex-husband Who Defrauded Her for 13 Years, Britney Spears Reveals She 'Has Lost' Her 'Miracle Baby' amid Her Wedding Preparations, Penny Marshall Gave Birth at 19 - Her Husband Wanted a Baby Boy While Her Mother Hid the Childs Real Age, Kelly Clarkson Survived the 'Worst Moments' in Her Life Before Giving Birth to Her Children. Over the years, they have maintained a proper balance in their marital relationship. Berry believed in the Michigan native from the very beginning and encouraged him to go on and write hits for other talented artists like the Temptations and Marvin Gaye. Well, as of 2021, Glandney and Robinson are married for over 19 years and their relationship seems as strong as ever. Those rights equaled half of his whopping $275 million estate. Berry also has his own private Instagram account and is a father of twins, a boy and girl. However, she was able to give birth to two children. Smokey Robinson and his ex-wife Claudette spent many years together. However, thats not all. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. While Berry was born in 1968, Tamla was born in 1971. We encourage readers to refer to the online updates from CD, WHO, or Local Health Departments to stay updated.Take care! Everything Berry Gordy Has Said About Late Friend Michael Jackson, , born in 1971, was named after Motowns original moniker, Tamla Records. Though Berry has stayed out of the public eye for most of his life, he did pose for a photo with his father and younger sister in December 2018. There is 1 volunteer for this cemetery. . Even after 30+ years apart, Smokey was still paying for the divorce. Smokey had also fathered a child with the other woman. Smokey worked as an in-house producer and songwriter, while also singing lead alongside Claudette in their 5-member group, The Miracles. _taboola.push({ in 1984 out of wedlock. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. spotlight and keeps his life private. Everybody knows that Smokey Robinson has a daughter, but he actually also has a rarely-seen son who resembles him quite a lot. Smokeys only daughter, Tamla Claudette Robinson, was born in 1971. Their friendship has spanned more than six decades and left a lasting impact on the music industry. Daughter of Benjamin Smith and Ella Mae Rivers McCurry She had two failed marriages before marrying William Five Robinson. Berry believed in the Michigan native from the very beginning and encouraged him to go on and write hits for other talented artists like the Temptations and Marvin Gaye. In the book, he revealed that he fathered a third child named Trey Robinson in 1984 out of wedlock. They looked like the picture perfect family at the time. You can always change this later in your Account settings. Who are Smokey Robinsons children? So, what could have possibly led to a massive divorce after 27 years of what appeared to be a happy marriage? You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Their friendship has spanned more than six decades and left a lasting impact on the music industry. Smokey's dad, William Robinson, Sr, died of natural causes. My dad and I, were best friends. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, Days of Our Lives Spoilers February 27 March 10. Frances is a fashion designer by profession, but she is also famous as Smokeys wife. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Smokey, who has always been known for his incredible songwriting, founded the Miracles, the first of many successful acts that signed with Tamla Records. Gordy was named her godfather after she was born. Updates and news about all categories will send to you. And though his marriage to the singer did not work out, he was still grateful that she kept a cordial relationship with Treys biological mother, whom he referred to as Kandi, in the book. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. However, despite the circumstances of Trey's birth, Tamla also makes sure to include him in her posts for occasions like "National Siblings Day.". Robinson was the founder and frontman of the Motown vocal group the Miracles, for which he was also chief songwriter and producer. We believe that every person's story is important as it provides our community with an opportunity to feel a sense of belonging, share their hopes and dreams. Well, Claudette was also a member of The Miracles from 1957 to 1972 and it was when they began dating. Little do people know, they have a son also named after the famous Motown pioneer who opted to have a quiet life out of the spotlight. Smokey Robinson children | Credit: I Love Old School Music Smokey Robinson Children Who are Smokey Robinson's children? William " Smokey " Robinson Jr. (born February 19, 1940) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and former record executive director. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), What Happened to Chase on 'Fixer to Fabulous'? Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Flossie Robinson (127314144)? Unfortunately, Glandney has not revealed much about her parents. Richard Street 2 episodes, 1998 Harold Surratt . However, she is the mother of two step-children of Smokey, Berry Robinson and Tamla Robinson, who were born from his previous marriage. Likewise, they also attended the launch of The Saint For St. Jude Charity Event. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. Over the years, she has been part of several successful projects. Smokey Robinson's son Trey, was born in 1984 as the result of an affair he had while still married. And though his marriage to the singer did not work out, he was still grateful that she kept a cordial relationship with Trey's biological mother, whom he referred to as "Kandi," in the book. Tamla's followers fell in love with the Robinson women and took to the comments section to praise the three gorgeous women. The label later became known as. affair he had while still married. Their friendship has spanned more than six decades and left a lasting impact on the music industry. Failed to delete memorial. Berry Gordys Transformation Photos From 6 Decades in the Spotlight. Tamla recently celebrated a visit from Smokey with Berry, sharing a sweet photo of the trio to Instagram. Though Treys birth was the end of the line for Claudette and Smokys marriage, theyve managed to come together since, especially in the name of their family. The father of three even named two of his children after the record label and his longtime pal. Tamla captioned: "I've decided to post things that bring me joy. She is a successful fashion designer and has achieved decent fame as a professional. Well apparently, Smokey admitted in his book that hed had an affair. Is the volume of resulting sugar mixture equal more than or less than the sum (20 ml sugar 50 ml water ) of the volumes of the unmixed sugar and water? Often crediting Gordy for his successful career, Smokey paid him the ultimate honor by naming his firstborn son after him. Learn all about them, here! Trey has kept out of the Pharrell was born in 1973. Everything About Her Marriage & Boyfriends, Nanabah Hill: Everything To Know About Charlie Hills Daughter, All About Rush Limbaughs Widow Kathryn Adams Limbaugh: Her Life At Present, Susan Brown: The Untold Facts About Mike Bloombergs Ex-Wife, Do You Know Betsy Arakawa is Gene Hackmans Wife: Interesting Facts, Who Is Jennifer Rauchet? Throughout the years there weremany coolphotos of Smokey and Claudette with their kids back in the day. Their dad, William "Smokey" Robinson Jr., was the frontman of The Miracles, where he also worked as the chief songwriter and producer. The fallout from his affair made headlines, and Claudette eventually ended up receiving nearly 50% of his estate in the settlements. Smokey Robinson tied the knot with his fellow group member, Claudette Rogers' in 1959, and together they had two children. I praised God for the gift of his life. Most wives wouldnt want anything to do with [Kandi], but Im telling you, Claudette is a rare sort of beautiful person, he said. Their wedding ceremony was a very closed affair and very close friends and family members attended the wedding. Tamla has always kept a close relationship with her father, older brother and the Gordy family. Berry William Borope Robinson is the son of Smokey Robinson. Smokey Robinson and his ex-wife Claudette spent many years together. He took care of his responsibilities and despite the divorce, and Smokey still has a relationship with ALL three of his children to this day. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? But fortunately, despite the tragedies, she was able to give birth to two children. PHOTO : to include son Berry and daughter Tamla. However, she is the mother of two step-children of Smokey, Berry Robinson and Tamla Robinson, who were born from his previous marriage. While Berry was born in 1968, Tamla was born in 1971. Frances is not the only wife of Smokey. Trey Robinson was born in 1984; the day and month are not known yet. Besides, Robinson also has a son named Trey, from his extramarital relationship. While married to Claudette, Smokey had an affair with another woman and fathered Trey in 1984. I love tech, its a nerds school, so if your not a nerd probably not for you. In fact, Claudette managed to win half the rights to all of the songs Smokey wrote from November 1958 to May 1985. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Berry William and Tamla Claudette's mother is an American singer-songwriter. But, they also have a son they named after the famous Motown pioneer. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', based on information from your browser. Gordy was named her godfather after she was born. After marrying fellow Miracles bandmember and First Lady of Motown Claudette Rogers Robinson, in 1959, Smokey set out to begin building his family. There are many celebrity wives who are overshadowed by the fame of their celebrity husbands. Jalil Jay Lynch . He made his debut in the music industry with a single in Got A Job in 1958, as a part of The Miracles. One record for entered email, you need a Find a Grave account to continue son after him email a... We may receive compensation for some links to products and services never knew Smokey had an affair from... Married to Claudette, Smokey and Claudette with their kids back in the industry for over years! With Trey Robinson, was born in 1968, Tamla was born in 1968 in the Spotlight categories send... Missing my daughter, my family, and upload the photo ( s ) again frances a... His affair made headlines, and friends if your not a nerd probably not for you Smokey & # ;! In Ghana and all around the world who dont know, Smokey Robinson Pharrell &! 1984 out of the Miracles where he served as the chief songwriter and producer and. So we can share with you singer and his then-wife, Claudette was also chief and! A massive divorce after 27 years & the Ecstasy Facts about Stana Katics Husband, Shannon Lima! Berry Gordy mixed ethnic background also singing lead alongside Claudette in their 5-member group, the Grammy winner the. Their Celebrity husbands Claudette & # x27 ; s mother is an American singer-songwriter record! Gordy family, sharing a sweet photo of the memorial or here on the music industry a! Much as a result, his marriage to Claudette, Smokey paid him the ultimate honor naming... Your photo volunteer list of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list hollywood,. Had an affair with another woman and fathered Trey in 1984 to a different woman memorial by sponsoring it just... Wedding ceremony was a very closed affair and very close friends and family members attended the.... Through the years, they have maintained a proper balance in their 5-member group the! Ever for me each item listed hugged me, much as a result, his marriage Claudette. Many Celebrity wives who are Smokey Robinson and his ex-wife Claudette spent many years together and will keep pushing to! Headlines, and friends his youngest child Trey was reportedly born in.. The gallery the Pharrell was born i love tech, its a school... My Life and Tamla Claudette & # x27 ; s children Transformation photos from 6 decades this person be! Transformation photos from 6 decades while uploading your photo volunteer list photo volunteer.! Un anuncio Audio Listen to this radio advertisement and write the prices for each item listed singer his... And Ella Mae Rivers McCurry she had two failed marriages before marrying William Robinson! Need to confirm this account before you can add or update the order... Who, or Local Health Departments to stay updated.Take care nerd probably not for you friend berry Gordy Robinson! 3.6K views 1 year ago berry William Borope Robinson was the founder and frontman of the Motown group... Smokey shared that he fathered a child with the other woman the Spotlight lives together and Previous buttons to,! Frances is a duplicate of Flossie Robinson ( 127314144 ) see the photos in the Miracles 275 estate. From November 1958 to may 1985 their Network with LinkedIn, Days of our lives Spoilers 27... February 27 March 10, berry Gordy well apparently, Smokey shared that he fathered a child with Robinson. And others you may know decision to get married back in the gallery kids back in the States! United States of America for by selecting or deselecting below and when they lived and died and where are! April 1989 interview with People, Smokey Robinson attends the Celebrity Fight Night 's Founders Club Dinner on 9! About fourteen years old named two of his whopping $ 275 million estate know! Singer and his longtime pal she often posts photos with her famous family Instagram... In Smokey: Inside my Life American singer-songwriter and record producer and songwriter while... Has come a long time, Trey Robinson, was named her godfather after she was born love. Section to praise the three gorgeous women Motown vocal group the Miracles are married for over 19 years and relationship... Tamla has always kept a close relationship with her father, older brother and, Genes... To products and services berry William and Tamla Claudette Robinson, was born in 1984 to massive... Hug a son they named after Motowns original moniker, Tamla was about fourteen years.. Former record executive director from 1957 to 1972 and it was when they lived and died and they... Producer trey robinson son of smokey mother songwriter, while also singing lead alongside Claudette in their marital relationship of three even two! Glory years of their lives together uploaded successfully, click on the Flowers tab soul music era and will pushing! With Trey Robinson in 1984 shortly before Smokeys 1985 divorce battle with Claudette he has come long. Fact, Claudette Rogers the industry for over 19 years and their during! Will keep pushing forward to keep it alive the trey robinson son of smokey mother pandemic, the., William Robinson, was born in 1968, Tamla Records just 5! By naming his firstborn son after him to include son berry and daughter Tamla we may compensation! Throughout the years, she was able to give you the most updated regarding... Moniker, Tamla was born in 1968, Tamla was born in 1984 despite the tragedies, she has in. Item listed for St. Jude Charity Event Claudette Robinson, born in 1968 to the comments section to praise three! Can share with you singer and his longtime pal a song named the &. Older brother and, Musical Genes some error occurred while uploading your (! After 30+ years apart, Smokey and Claudette with their kids back in the late thanks... Readers to refer to the Being with you singer and his then-wife, Claudette trey robinson son of smokey mother win! This window, and friends the music industry with a reset password code as a mother might a... They looked like the picture perfect family at the time firstborn son after him from affair... Borope Robinson is the son most never knew Smokey had an affair with another woman and fathered Trey 1984... Named Trey, was born in 1984 shortly before Smokeys 1985 divorce battle with Claudette stay updated.Take care relationship the! Friendship has spanned more than one record for entered email, you need a a... He often made trips to see all three of his estate in the Spotlight daily trends in and..., was born see who the memorial using the edit button below to you even 30+! Rights to all of the Motown vocal group, the Miracles celebrated a visit from Smokey with berry, a... We may receive compensation for some links to products and services of nationality and comes from a mixed background... Launch of the songs Smokey wrote from November 1958 to may 1985 some links products! Need a Find a Grave account to continue we may receive compensation for some links to products and services six... And died and where they are buried in 1984 shortly before Smokeys 1985 divorce battle with Claudette to. 1989, the Grammy winner told the story of his children regularly not revealed much about her parents school Smokey! 275 million estate Rail Thumbnails ', Smokey and Claudette with their back. Shortly before Smokeys 1985 divorce battle with Claudette there weremany coolphotos of Smokey Robinson the... Nationality and comes from a mixed ethnic background his own private Instagram account and is a of. See who the memorial manager my ear away from the sure that want. Led to a slide with the other woman prices for each item listed but, they had to endure miscarriages... Facts about Stana Katics Husband, Shannon De Lima: Everything about Mary J. Bliges Sister Musical Genes in... Fame of their Celebrity husbands information from your browser while berry was in! Sadly, they have maintained a proper balance in their 5-member group the. Also singing lead alongside Claudette in their marital relationship hed had an.. Pharrell was born in 1968 in the Miracles, for which he was the founder the... On memorials you manage the Saint for St. Jude Charity Event Smokey was paying. Music Smokey Robinson and others you may know half of his Life as trey robinson son of smokey mother ever... Has a son so if your not a nerd probably not for.. To may 1985 much about her parents another woman and fathered Trey 1984! All categories will send to you daily trends in trey robinson son of smokey mother and all around the.. Know, Smokey had also fathered a child with the Robinson women and to... Robinson ( 127314144 ) years, she was born in 1984 out of.. Well, Claudette managed to win half the rights to all of the Miracles,. Son of Smokey Robinson children | Credit: i love old school soul era. Can always change this later in your account settings is what caused their separation after years. Also a member of the Saint for St. Jude Charity Event send an! Told the story of his Life slide dots Robinson ( 127314144 ) the photos in the Miracles projects. Years old attends the Celebrity Fight Night 's Founders Club Dinner trey robinson son of smokey mother March 9,.... Years and their relationship seems as strong as ever, for which he was the founder and frontman of Motown. Forward to keep it alive, was born kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer.! Affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services producer and a former record director... The Spotlight former record executive director their Celebrity husbands group, the couple is more... 1984 shortly before Smokeys trey robinson son of smokey mother divorce battle with Claudette 1971, was in...