Serious inquiries only. This two-story townhome has a laundry room upstairs for convenience. University Lofts! 1 BEDROOM & 2 BEDROOM Loft apartments 437 N 40th St. Modern Lofts & Apartments in University City, Philadelphia. Shared bath/kitchen 2016 - 2023 University Lofts. Large 2 car garage! Its just really really beautiful and really really spacious I love my backyard! SRP M power is shared expense. Its also a quiet neighborhood so those of you who need to study or young professionals and you just want a place to kind of unwind after the day, its really good for that. Here, youre within walking distance of numerous restaraunts and coffee shops, Cardinals or Blues games, the City Museum and can quickly get to the north side, south side, or head across the river. Convenient to shopping, dining, entertainment, and easy access to freeways 215. Hands down my best rental situation in Philadelphia during the 2 years that I have lived here. It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house with a backyard and a 2 car garage. - University Lofts! University Lofts! Wall mounted AC unit. Designed with modern elements of earth tones and zen inspirations. LVP flooring in main areas and bathrooms, Garage. Thats something we really enjoyed. I have had no issues the management has been very responsive with the small things we needed to ask them about which has been great. Its close to literally almost everything and you can get to anywhere in Philly in about fifteen to twenty minutes. Off-Campus Apartments for Rent near Southern Utah University in Cedar City, UT 52 The Annie Apartments 840 S Main St, Cedar City, UT 84720 $1,095 - $1,395 | 1 - 2 Beds Email (435) 708-3337 177 W Harding Ave Unit 1 177 W Harding Ave, Cedar City, UT 84720 $995 | 2 Beds 304 S 100 W Unit 1 304 S 100 W, Cedar City, UT 84720 $995 | 2 Beds Application fee $40 - Private Rooms for Rent with private bathroom The back-yard area has been fantastic for us and we have gotten to know a lot of people in the community here at REDBLOCK REALTY. Beautiful scenic views with daily visits from desert life. I also love my apartment in its self. Pricing is valid for new residents only. Walk to the nearby SEPTA subway, trolley, and bus stops. Shared bathroom with one other individual. No Smoking/Vape No Pets Allowed 1183 South Pinecone Drive, Cedar City, UT, 84720. I called Ilya and told him of our dilemma and, although the apartment complex was marketed primarily for graduate and professional students, Ilya took a chance and allowed 2 incoming freshman the opportunity to rent a 2 bedroom apartment. Everyone comes out and has barbeques and we hang out its been a good time. The kitchen also comes with a bar with a funky rope light fixture. Overall, I am very happy living here and Im hoping that other people can find this as a second home as I have. A ton of closet space for 2 people and you get a separate part of the room for your own things, the room is 195 West 400 South, Cedar City, UT, 84720, 405 West Circleway Drive, Cedar City, UT, 84720. Private and Shared Student Rooms! 330 Cedar City offers 1 property unit. Perfect for a relaxing summer day or a quick dip to cool off. Student private rooms with private bathroom! quartz counter tops with upgraded appliances. The property is very close to public transportation, University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University which really opened us to be able to feel like this is our home. I live with my 18 year old son. Opened in December 2007, there is over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor and out door meeting social space. - Rent is $595/month per person for 9 month lease! Created for things related to residential housing, student rentals, apartments, subleases, property management etc. They were quick with their actions if something was wrong they would fix it as soon as possible. There is also a bus stop right across the street from the apartment. and modern and the single bedroom apartments are spacious with more than enough storage room (closets, cabinets, etc.). University Lofts Campus District - Cleveland, Ohio Inspired design, dramatic interiors, and breathtaking city views in an intimate apartment building across Euclid Avenue from Cleveland State University campus. Upstairs has a nice loft area and 2 Master suites. The shower/bathroom area is very sleek and spacious. - Private room with private bathroom! This home is in a great and safe neighborhood. In accordance with the CDC, we will be taking additional precautionary measures. I work at University of Pennsylvania and because of that this apartment is very convenient for us. This charming, partially furnished, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single family home located in the heart of Cedar City. Application Fee $40 Call or text with questions: 435-383-6096, University Lofts! Please email m. Room For Rent Light, water , gas included plus Wi-FiCat/friendly kid friendly Rent as is, you can paint fix whatever you want. 5 minute walk to Penn Presbyterian Hospital. Cedar City's newest student apartment complex. The house is 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 bathrooms and I have a sheltie dogs. In the kitchen stunning brown cabinets and granite countertops. renovated. Renters Insurance Required Apply at stressfreepropertymgmt. We currently have a one-bedroom, 1,450 square foot apartment available. MALE preferred. We are also UPENN students and we enjoy being able to walk to class easily. It is 4 women for a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom unit. Beds $2168 - $4770 Price Now Availability Email Call Detail Walk Time To Campus: 18 mins 32 Edwards St 32 Edwards St Binghamton, NY 13905 USA fav 1 Bed 32 Edwards St 32 Edwards St Binghamton, NY 13905 USA $600 Available: Now 30+ mins To Campus 1 Bed Beds $600 Price Now Availability Email Call Detail Walk Time To Campus: 30+ mins One of my favorite things about living here is the amount of natural sunlight I get throughout the day makes me and my plants very happy! Monthly utilities $35 Willow Falls Apartments en renta adentro Cedar Falls, IA. We had a really great experience ever since we moved in. Renters insurance required Great location - centrally located to shops, dining and more! Easy access to the 15 fwy. This two level unit comes with full size refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher and built in 3 bed -2.5 bath - Newer townhome in the heart of Cedar City! No Pets Allowed 3 Rooms -2.5 Bathroom - Brand new town home in the heart of Cedar City! Historic building completely refurbished in 2020. Intimate 19 unit property with elevator and picturesque roofdeck overlooking the Philadelphia skyline. Here, you're within walking distance of numerous restaraunts and coffee shops, Cardinals or Blues games, the City Museum and can quickly get to the north side, south side, or head across the river. No Pets Allowed 2 Bedroom Apartment - Rent $1100/month University Lofts offers spacious and comfortable one or two bedroom floor plans designed with your comfort in mind. Nicely landscaped front and back. Send cancellation requests to: Mail -University Housing at Southern Utah University, 351 West University Blvd., Cedar City, Utah, 84720; Email - [email protected]; or Fax - (435) 586-7895. . If you like to bike, biking is super convenient cause you just bike about 2 blocks to Lancaster and then you just follow the bike lane all the way down to campus. Southern Utah University (SUU). Renters insurance required Top-notch appliances and granite counters. The gym, study area, and rooftop deck are also huge benefits to living here. $2437.50 security deposit (Ask us about our security deposit alternatives) With a 2 car garage and fire place. 4 bedroom - Closed Saturday and Sunday. Come by today and we will help you pick out the apartment home that is perfect for you. No smoking No Pets Gated community, home security system with video monitoring. With high ceilings and great lighting, YOU could host the holidays in glam :) X 11ft.) . $2100 security deposit (Ask us about our security deposit alternative) A list of different property management companies in Cedar City from the Housing office at Southern Utah University. No Pets Allowed Move-In Bonus - 3 bedroom 2 bath In the heart of Cedar City - Move-In Bonus - $200 Credit applied towards your first month of rent! Safe and convenient location, quiet, and updated apartments. Dates ranging from 01/26/2023 - 576 west 1045 North C1, Cedar City, UT, 84721. No Smoking/Vape $400 Deposit Available beginning in May 2023 for Summer and Fall/Spring 3 Bed - 2 Bath -Newer Construction Single Level Twin Home - Great Location! 2 apartments, 1 with male tenants and the other with female. You can enjoy our sparkling swimming pool. Brand New Old Sorrel Townhomes - A Must See! I also really appreciate the free wifi and the fact that there is a gym, huge study room, and roof-top deck as well! 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Duplex! Application Fee $40 Adorable 3-Bedroom Townhome with 2-Car Garage in Cedar City - SMALL PET FRIENDLY! 330 Cedar City is located in UT 84721. Fridge/freezer, stove/oven, and dishwasher 3 bed -2.5 bath - Newer townhome in the heart of Cedar City! Shared kitchen and bathroom The building itself is clean (and kept clean!) I think my favorite thing about living here is probably be the location. You'll have full access to the kitchen, brand new Samsung washer/dryer, Master bedroom for rent in the Southwest part of the valley. The building was recently updated and greatly cared for. The closets in the bedrooms and in the common spaces are massive so you get extra storage. more $1,000 - $1,200 1-2 Bedrooms Available Now 0.2 miles from campus Send Message (435) 619-5336 1 /36 181 N 400 W 181 N 400 W She will also attend any sporting event from Cleveland games to Timbersports. By clicking "Create Alert" I agree to the Uloop Terms of Use. 351 W University Blvd. Property Address119 North 800 West building A | Cedar City, UT 84720 Available: NowOffered ByStress Free Property Management Description University Lofts- Private rooms for rent with private bathroom- Very close to SUU, only 1 block away.- 2 female rooms available in separate units- Large apartment complex, rented by the room. *Pricing and availability are subject to change* I was searching for a one bedroom apartment and I am SO happy that I found this building because it has been the perfect fit for me! - Beautiful - Newer (1 year old) Construction, Town Home. - This beautiful 3 bed 2.5 bath town home is located near the hospital and Canyon View Middle School and High school. and back patio. Let us handle those stressful situations for you and ensure that you are able to have the most success for your property! (Henderson), Room For Rent In 6bd 3 bth House With Pool (The Islands). Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). Open kitchen/living area for great entertaining with lots of natural 3 Bed - 2 Bath Apartment - Centrally located -3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment Nicely furnished with washer and dryer onsite. If only all managers/landlords were like Ilya. Brand New Student Housing! We were not going to let him do online classes from home so we were scrambling to find him a place to live in Philadelphia. Private Rooms with Private Bathroom! Two-story 3-BR/2-BA townhome located in desirable Gemini Meadows neighborhood for rent. Inspirada is a master planned community with walking trails, pools, park, Only 15 minutes to the airport/strip. The Wi-Fi provided is no extra charge. It is near Cupbop, J-Dawgs, Brooker's Ice Cream, and more. No Pets - Male Student Housing, Private Rooms! quiet and clean family home in a secure gated community in Henderson area. $400 Rent This apartment has served my husband and I well over the past couple of months. Your share for that will be $150/mo flat ALL inclusive - no more no less. This listing was so awesome that it's already gone. No pets It is a few blocks away from BYU campus and is located south of campus. address. House has been completely renovated with all new flooring, paint and appliances. Central Heat and AC Large living room space available.Message me with questions and further details. You'll have full access to the kitchen, brand new Samsung washer/dryer, and living room sitting area. - 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath - Newer town home living in the heart of Cedar City! Fat City Steak and Grill House 3721 E Johnson Ave (870) 931-9613 www.fatcitysteakandgrillhouse.com. New building! End Unit, Two story, 3 bedroom, (3rd room can be Den/Office or Babies Room) - 2.5 bathrooms with an attached 1 car Beautiful Brand-New Townhome!! There is a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, and central air in the unit. Very close to SUU! The commute to school is about 15-20 minutes, you can probably get to campus in like 10, but if youre going all the way to 34th street, that, it would be like a 20 minute walk, its never really a problem. Its about a twenty-minute walk to campus. Very close to SUU! 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom two story townhome with attached two car garage. Application Fee $40.00 Electric range Theres a Fresh Grocer a couple blocks away, a Trader Joes, its a little bit farther but its really easy to get there because theres a trolley that will take you from, if you walk two blocks from where you get the trolley, and that can take you all the way to Center City or any connection to the subway line. Take a Look About Catalogs On Campus Off Campus GSA Look Book Quick Ship Blog Contact What are you looking for? We cater to residents seeking peace and quiet after long days of work and study. private rooms w/ private bathroom! Click here to learn about the neighborhood or here to set up an appointment. Student Housing - Private Rooms - $450-$525 Per Month! - No smoking or Drinking alcohol on the property. $75 one-time lease initiation fee $40 Application Fee for Southern Utah University and Cedar City. You can enjoy our sparkling swimming pool. of Use. Comes with washer and dryer hook-ups This apartment complex is clean, well maintained, newly renovated, and the management is kind and responds quickly. I just want to reach out to you and tell you a little bit about the place. - New building (built August 2015) with parking lot in back. Mailing Address: Cedar Creek Management, L.C., 354 South 100 West #101 Cedar City, UT 84720 Physical Address: 354 South 100 West (Next to Apt #1) Phone: (435) 865-0372 -We answer the office phone from 9am-5pm Email: Click Here Offices are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 1pm. Deposit: $1350.00 - University Lofts! The University Lofts is a seven-story full-scale Housing, Resort-Style, Residential Building. They coordinated with our schedules to make sure that we came in to see this wonderful apartment that has become a home to us. Living at 40 Spring Lofts University City was truly an excellent experience! For $900 (month-to-month lease, utilities included, no deposit required), you'll receive two, identical (11ft. The study room is huge and not busy so you can get work done in silence if you need. 6 bedroom 3 bath house, rented by the room Inspired design, dramatic interiors, and breathtaking city views in an intimate apartment building across Euclid Avenue from Cleveland State University campus. Overall an excellent place for students. Looking for responsible, gainfully employed, quiet and respectful. All apartment homes come with electric stove, refrigerator/freezer and a dishwasher. I would recommend for any young adults looking for a quite space. Family neighbor hood. Great for hikers, retirees, or someone that just wants to get it away from it all! There are also covered parki. Convenient and private laundry in every unit. Apartment rent in Cedar City has increased by 2.6% in the past year. Hi my name is Ignasio. It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house with a backyard and a 2 car garage. Less than 10 minute walk to Drexel and UPenn campus, along with Penn Presbyterian right around the corner. I am one of the current tenants of 40 Spring. Address 119 N 800 W, Cedar City, UT 84720. Walking distance to schools, shopping and much more. Photo. The unit been updated with newer carpet upstairs University Loftsis also pet friendly. Living inMurfreesboro doesn't get any better than this! Enjoy our spacious kitchens complete with lots of cabinet space. The building itself has an old look with brand new interior. $1785 per semester for a shared room. - Adorable one-bedroom one bath unit in Cedar City! * Tenant pays power and gas. Elderly dog lives on property and is good with other animals. Uloop Inc. quartz counter tops with upgraded appliances. (Tenaya and Warm Springs) inside The Springs Townhomes ! So that was always really nice. As I will be leaving back to Hawaii. Modern kitchen and updated light fixtures and ceiling fans in bedrooms. Oh, and there is an area to park your bike that is locked!Overall, I cant recommend this building more . Laura holds a Certified Leasing Professional designation and has over 10 years of experience in residential property management where she started with a leasing position and moved up to managing multiple sites, lease-ups, as well as LIHTC properties. Wait list available. Utilities $35/mo The historic building exterior has been handsomely preserved and restored. Forgot your Located at 673 W 400 N #3, Cedar City Student housing completed. Several Male and Female Units Available! All the appliances are brand new and we LOVE our fridge washer dryer, dishwasher and all of the appliances are brand new! Experience University Lofts. It is less than a 20 mintue walk to campus for me, and I am also able to take the trolley into center city. Renters Insurance Required Its just steps from the state-of-the-art Stockton Arena with its 12,000 seat capacity, Banner Island Ballpark and the Weber Point Events Center. Additionally, the apartment felt very safe necessitating a key fob to enter the building and having security cameras in all the common areas. SRP M power is shared, You must email me your info any questions after reading this whole ad. Central Heat and AC Hello my name is Ana and Im a graduate student at UPENN.