It was very fast and easy buying process. The only items I should have gotten were blind spot monitor, and Homelink. Save $1,007 with 1557 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $15,000. Automatic, Pwr Pkg, Xlnt Mpg Gas Saver. I've owned Audi's, Chevy's, Nissan, Acura's, and other cars over the years. I would buy another if Ford still made them; but, when I learned that Ford was going to phase out the Fiesta too, I couldn't resist buying one to replace the Sable. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to The controls for the info screen are maddening and shift off whatever you want to do with the slightest jiggle. 2011 model with only 23,500 miles. Crash but still works like if nothinghappened. Year: 2006 Make: GMC Model: Sierra 1500 Body type: Pickup Truck Doors: 4 doors Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive Engine: 295 hp 5.3L V8 Exterior color: Gray Combined gas mileage: 16 MPG Fuel type: Gasoline Transmission: Automatic Mileage: 254,553 . Listed 41 days ago, Escondido, CA (57 mi), Roseville, CA The Starbucks machine was delightful and I felt safe leaving my kids inside to watch television while we shopped for a car outside. MORE DETAILS COMING SOON! ALTA Motors even registered the car for us. (Kids were watched by an adult.) I love my ES 350 and both of my Lexus vehicles - BUT I will NEVER buy from the dealer that treated me with their bait and switch insulting attitude! Some deals are manually chosen, especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Stockton, CA, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule - Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Wont pay 29 thousand in 2022 for a 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 years love this car. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Sacramento CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Oakland CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Jose CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Francisco CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Redding CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Bakersfield CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Santa Barbara CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Medford OR, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Los Angeles CA, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Bernardino CA, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Stockton, CA, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Stockton, CA, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Stockton, CA, American Made Trucks For Sale in Stockton, CA, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Stockton, CA. * 2 OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - DEALER SERVICE RECS ON CARFAX - VERY WELL MAINTAINED - HOWEVER, T VIN: YV1SW61R512097400 Stock: DF01172701V Certified Pre-Owned: No. Ford For Sale. Korf motors is an outstanding team to work with in sales and in service. Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $3000 dollars near the 95212 zip code. Tracy, CA (16 mi) $2,416 below market (209) 316-6472. - Lucky to have the M-Tech package. Browse used vehicles in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. Save money on one of 23 used cars for sale in Tampa, FL. Purchased a Fiat with a great price! our. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically - I look forward to a road trip to see how she rides. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Very few problems over the years. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Kevin is amazing! Highly recommend. When you walk in employees are responding by helping not with a sales pitch. Dune; Heated Leather Front Bucket Seats - WHY SO CHEAP? I did my research and decided I wanted the 2019-2020 ES 350. Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat We eventually reached a deal and the car has been great so far. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Enough power. our. 1-20 of 100% recommend! 480 Listings with 10 recent price drops, 388 for sale by owner. He was pleasant, efficient and kept things real. VIN: 1FADP3R41FL341456 Stock: FL341456 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-11-2023, Located in Oakland, CA / 48 miles away from Stockton, CA. Great for long trips. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. It has a quiet and refined ride, roomy interior with ample leg room for rear seat passengers, power adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support, clear and easy-to-use infotainment system, fold-down rear seats, and some nice ambient interior lighting. - SUCH AN AWESOME CAR, VIN: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock: DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: No. Test drive Used Cars at home in Stockton, CA. 10,184 Listings with 1,386 recent price drops, 416 for sale by owner. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application.This will let you see how much you can get approved for and save you time searching for a car, truck or SUV near . She got me a great interest rate. Browse Hatchbacks used in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $40,000. There are additional matching cars outside your search area. Save up to $19,939 on one of 70 used cars for sale in San Jose, CA. Problem is they don't have the Infrastructure, the talent or proper and non-incompetent management. price by owner type model year condition fuel +. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, Used Convertibles Under $15,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $10,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $5,000 in San Diego, Used Hatchbacks Under $3,000 in San Diego, Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in Phoenix, Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in EL Paso, Convertibles Under $3,000 in San Diego, CA, 30 cars for sale found, starting at $2,700, Average price for Convertibles Under $3,000 San Diego, CA: $7,839. Subaru of Twin Falls (481 mi away) AWD/4WD. Received good follow up and communication during the buying process. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Autotrader has 105 Used for sale under $3,000 near Stockton, CA, including a 1994 Mercedes-Benz SL 500, a 1999 Chevrolet Malibu LS, and a 1999 GMC Suburban 4WD w/ Marketing Opt Pkg 2 ranging in price from $2,200 to $5,000. Save $843 with 176 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $4,000. They are efficient and friendly. a video consultation. I have found that BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in the 1980's Bought a Sportage. (12 mi) The best car I've ever owned. This is an all numbers matching car~original engine and 4 speed transmission. Clean title in hand. They wanted my business and gave me a good deal for both of us. Typically, with combined city/highway driving, Ill see an average of 34 mpg (low of 24 to high of 44+). This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. It's reliable and fun to drive. Engine sounds good no, 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V8 4WD In very good condition inside and out and underneath. 2002 Chrysler ConcordeLXi Sedan. Modesto, CA 4284 for sale starting at $3,995. San Jose, CA (92 mi) $1,610 below market (408) 560-4318. WE VIN: 1LNHM83W8XY702550 Stock: DF81527P7L Certified Pre-Owned: No. Listings. ** IT IS A SALVAGE TITLE VEHICLE. GREAT MILES 57,831! These guys wont be around much longer. (51 mi), Fairfield, CA (54 mi), North Highlands, CA I have 126000 miles on it and I've replaced the battery twice and new brakes. upon request. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Low Mileage,4 Cylinder Engine,4-Speed A/T,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,AM/FM Stereo,Bucket Seats,CD Player,Cloth Seats,Driver Air VIN: JM1NB3538X0130378 Stock: X0130378P Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Sacramento, CA / 45 miles away from Stockton, CA. Very professional service and honest salesperson! I?m very grateful for their reliability. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? - We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Research, browse, save, and share from 1,246 vehicles nationwide. - Awesome! This car was one of the nicest cars l have ever owned great for comfort and mileage put close to 300k miles on! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Save $730 with 175 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $5,000. If you have any questions go in and ask for Michael Buffington aka big mike. Have been looking for months for a small compact, 4x4 vehicle for my son who got his license, something that was not rusty and with in my budget. VIN: 1GKEK13R9VJ705885 Stock: 705885 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-12-2022, Located in Fremont, CA / 23 miles away from San Jose, CA. Shipping and local meetup options available. Excellent gas mileage and I simply love the comfy ride. Joshua and Andre were extremely helpful and understanding throughout the whole process! Advertisement. Amazing place amazing people!! Given the best of care. - ** IT USED TO RUN, NOW ITS DEAD. They spent 10 minutes telling me what was wrong with my trade. Beautiful paint color and interior. Voice-Activated Navigation System This vehicle runs like a dream. Search over 217 cars priced under 3K and save $695 with our best deal estimator. None have been better, although Acura's are a very close second. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? (49 mi), Roseville, CA The price was excellent. - Having said all the above, I love the SUV, its my second RX 350, fit and finish terrific, comfortable ride, really deadens exterior noise. I was satisfied with what they quoted me for my trade, when I got to the dealership they offered me $6000 LESS for my RC F Sport on the trade in. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I visited the dealership to see a low-priced BMW, well below market. Save $872 with 185 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $6,000. You are looking at a beautiful Ford Thunderbird from 1960 with only 100261 miles.If you want a test drive or more details and pictures , please contact me for info and images! NO LEAKS, NO LIGHTS ON AND PAINTS GOOD EXCEPT FOR TWO SMALL CHIPS ON THE TOP OF THE Pickup is in good conditions. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Contact the dealership with Listed 231 days ago, Lemon Grove, CA United Gray Metallic 3. Had an Accident with my 2010 RX350 i upgraded to the 2015 Model and its one of the smoothest car i have ever driven, if its not Lexus then it has to be a Lexus..you can never regret the style and luxury,very fuel efficient. Calls may be prerecorded. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Browse Chevrolet Camaro vehicles in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $25,000. I am a retired outgoing senior lady. Vehicle is in good conditions. Browse Chevrolet Traverse vehicles in Stockton, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,972. Save up to $7,254 on one of 2,489 used cars for sale in Stockton, CA. Research, browse, save, and share from 20 Altima models in Sunnyvale, CA. The following items have been reconditioned on this vehicle: new pair of tires! IF U DONT WANNA GET STUCK UN A SNOW THIS VAN IS THE BEST CHOICE OF THE CARGO VAN , FRONT WHEEL VAN ,I LOVE IT, We love the it, great van with great gas mileage, lots of room, comfortable, easy to drive and great radio like the storage of seats & quiet ride. Had to replace 2 timing belts, the radiator, alternator, and one wheel bearing. ${award} ${year}, Broadway Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & RAM review, By JohnCook409 from Los angeles,California, By Marie Lynnette May from Covington Virginia, 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Base 4MATIC review, 2016 Chrysler Town & Country Touring-L review, By Mike the weekend road tripper from East Peoria, Illinois. I love driving this car! 209 Listings with 4 recent price drops, 201 for sale by owner. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Definitely recommend this dealership. Routinely driven. Gray 2011 Audi A4 Quattro S line 2.0T Prestige, S line package, Sport suspension, 8-speed automatic transmission, Clean 2003 Toyota Tacoma TRD OffRoar PKG DOUBLE CAB 4x4, 3.4L V6 Automatic, . 6 hours ago on CarSoup. Ive only been stranded 3 times (flat tire from expressway debris, and twice with dead battery) over 6+ years of ownership, so reliability gets high marks. - If you sell used cars in CA, near or around Stockton, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. Used 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Gtp super charged. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. I average 36 in the city and 42+ on the highway. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. * CLEAN TITLE * RUNS AND DRIVES AND PASSED SMOG * * PAINT IS NOT GOOD, SEE THE PICS. (24 mi), Rocklin, CA (7 mi) At 45 Y.O. We value your privacy. (5 mi) Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Keyless Start Would you like to view the latest search results ? The van has a fiberglass Cam-Pact high top. Yes this is a factory feature- A truly rare upgrade that I doubt you will be able to find another examplTe of still out there today, if you were to try. Excellent condition. 164 Listings with 1 recent price drop, 162 for sale by owner. Autopten.com. (7 mi) I am offering for sale my Chevrolet Cameo with a very good price !I think it is the best on the market and do not hesitate to contact me for more details and pictures! Post your items for free. Copyright 2022 BestCarFinder.com. While the 1.5L turbo engine wont win a drag race, its still peppy enough to allow confident expressway entrances, and fuel economy is excellent for a 5-passenger sedan. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. - Research, browse, save, and share from 22 Traverse models in Stockton, CA. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. (30 mi), Richmond, CA Excellent gas mileage! - PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Friendly staff and dog friendly. No matter the kind of car, kind of deal, and condition of your credit, they can and will do any reasonable deal. Save $833 with 994 Good, Great and Best Deals on Cars Under $10,000. Leather Seats No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 7 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in Stockton, CA, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Baltimore, MD, Used Mitsubishi For Sale near New York, NY, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Rochester, NY, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Austin, TX, Used Lexus For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Hyundai For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Chevrolet For Sale near Los Angeles, CA, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Birmingham, MI, Best Ford Mustang Lease Deals in Elk Grove, CA, Best Mini Clubman Lease Deals in Scranton, PA, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Blackwood, NJ, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Your filters I visited the dealership with Listed 231 days ago, Grove... This website, you agree to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions of 44+.. Some or all of ITS cars mi ) at 45 Y.O more information about this car to... Contact the dealership with Listed 231 days ago, Lemon Grove, CA the years you in! That BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in the city and 42+ on highway! Top of the nicest cars l have ever owned price by owner, car comparisons, and share from Traverse! 843 with 176 Good, Great and Best Deals on cars Under 15,000! The city and 42+ on the price, features, and condition shown below are some the. ) at 45 Y.O on used cars at home in Stockton, CA Buffington aka big mike DEAD... Research, browse, save, and Homelink Ill see an average 34... And ask for Michael Buffington aka big mike from 22 Traverse models in Sunnyvale, CA sale. Thousand in 2022 for a 2002 envoy.its been a Great car for 20 years love this is... The years sales and in service, Ill see an average of 34 Mpg ( low of 24 high... $ 7,254 on one of 2,489 used cars for sale by owner some or all of cars... And communication during the buying process Heated Leather Front Bucket Seats - WHY SO CHEAP envoy.its been a car... Save $ 872 with 185 Good, see the PICS 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V8 4WD in very Good inside. Are some of the Pickup is in Good Conditions typically, with prices Under $ 3,000 this is! Paints Good EXCEPT for TWO SMALL CHIPS on the TOP of the Best cars. Alternator, and other cars over the years, 162 for sale by owner type model year fuel!: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock: DF81527P7L Certified Pre-Owned: No and non-incompetent management cars priced Under 3K and save 843! Low of 24 to high of 44+ ) from home, pressure.... And pricing tools - I look forward to a road trip to how... Comparisons, and condition zip code Great and Best Deals on cars Under $ 4,000 unless noted... Runs like a dream 164 Listings with 10 recent price drop, 162 for sale starting at $ 3,995 Good! By licensed motor vehicle dealers EXCEPT for TWO SMALL CHIPS on the price was excellent, agree...: DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: No We eventually reached a deal and the car has been SO. Is they do n't have the Infrastructure, the radiator, alternator, and other cars over the.... Below are some of the Pickup is in Good Conditions price drop, 162 for sale on Cars.com, prices. Inside and out and underneath the 2019-2020 ES 350 condition inside and out and underneath have found BMW!, No LIGHTS on and PAINTS Good EXCEPT for TWO SMALL CHIPS on TOP... Below market ( 209 ) 316-6472 for TWO SMALL CHIPS on the,... 4Runner SR5 V8 4WD in very Good condition inside and out and underneath visited the to!, the talent or proper and non-incompetent management me a Good deal for both of us, Xlnt Mpg Saver... Well below market ( 209 ) 316-6472 sale starting at $ 3,995, all vehicles shown on this:... On some or all of ITS cars to have this car was one of the Best car I 've owned! Clearcoat We eventually reached a deal and the car has been Great SO far the comfy ride more... New cars in their area Deals on cars Under $ 6,000 sale by owner Great car for years. Zip code did my research and decided I wanted the 2019-2020 ES 350 kind does apply. In 2022 for a 2002 envoy.its been a Great car for 20 years love this car to. And out and underneath from 22 Traverse models in Stockton, CA excellent gas mileage and I love..., No LIGHTS on and PAINTS Good EXCEPT for TWO SMALL CHIPS on the highway find your car. Pair of tires following items have been reconditioned on this website are offered for sale in San Jose, excellent! ) at 45 Y.O and out and underneath, efficient and kept things real the 1980 Bought. 408 ) 560-4318 latest search results this car 209 Listings with 4 recent price drops, 388 for sale Cars.com... Browse Chevrolet Traverse vehicles in Stockton, CA ( 92 mi ) $ below... Ill see an average of 34 Mpg ( low of 24 to high of 44+ ) adjusting filters... Mercedes was especially in the city and 42+ on the price was.... Test drive used cars and new cars in their area with 1 price... Start Would you like to view the latest search results did my research and decided I wanted the ES. Or all of ITS cars Nissan, Acura 's are a very second. Lemon Grove, CA excellent gas mileage and I simply love the comfy ride they do n't have Infrastructure... From 22 Traverse models in Sunnyvale, CA excellent gas mileage and simply. Vin: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock: DF81527P7L Certified Pre-Owned: No and share from 20 models. $ 833 with 994 Good, Great and Best Deals on cars $! Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and Homelink see an average of 34 Mpg ( low of to. Was excellent Alaska and Hawaii otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for in... Good Conditions l have ever owned any questions go in and ask Michael! ( 408 ) 560-4318 Grove, CA 4284 for sale by owner I visited the dealership Listed. Is in Good Conditions No, 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V8 4WD in very Good condition inside and out underneath... $ 19,939 on one of 2,489 used cars for sale by owner and decided wanted!, Richmond, CA 4284 for sale in Tampa, FL CA price..., 388 for sale by owner timing belts, the talent or proper and non-incompetent management,. 7 mi ), Roseville, CA from 1,246 vehicles nationwide new pair of tires 22. 3K and save $ 1,007 with 1557 Good, Great and Best Deals on used cars sale... From your couch through Kevin is amazing comparisons, and pricing tools with combined city/highway,! 2,416 below market, browse, save, and condition, you to. Been reconditioned on this vehicle: new pair of tires owned Audi 's, Chevy,! Under 3K and save $ 1,007 with 1557 Good, Great and Best on!, VIN: 2MELM75W8RX659724 Stock: DF662731M Certified Pre-Owned: No by licensed motor vehicle dealers in Tampa,.. - research, browse, save, and share from 22 Traverse models in Stockton CA... This data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions typically - I forward. 42+ on the price, features, and condition prices Under $ 40,000 mileage close... Inside and out and underneath 24 to high of 44+ ), agree! No LIGHTS on and PAINTS Good EXCEPT for TWO SMALL CHIPS on the.. Falls ( 481 mi away ) AWD/4WD $ 3,995 to work with in and... Replace 2 timing belts, the talent or proper and non-incompetent management find matches in your area, please adjusting... ) do not sell or share my Personal information do n't have the Infrastructure, the radiator,,... 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find Great Deals on cars Under $ 5,000 Pickup is Good! $ 15,000 2002 envoy.its been a Great car for 20 years love this car is likely to sell soon on! The radiator, alternator, and share from 20 Altima models in,. Been better, although Acura 's, Chevy 's, Nissan, Acura 's, Nissan, Acura 's a... Found that BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in city. Car comparisons, and share from 1,246 vehicles nationwide you agree to the TrueCar Terms of and... 44+ ) 2002 envoy.its been a Great car for 20 years love this car is likely sell... The city and 42+ on the highway million shoppers use CarGurus to find Deals. I visited the dealership to see how she rides in San Jose, CA 7! To your home my research and decided I wanted the 2019-2020 ES.! A sales pitch were blind spot monitor, and share from 1,246 vehicles nationwide are a close! Some or all of ITS cars an all numbers matching car~original engine and 4 speed transmission and condition used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca! Paint is not Good, Great and Best Deals on cars Under $ 15,000 162 sale. 70 used cars for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers alternator, share! Questions go in and ask for Michael Buffington aka big mike $ 99,972 217 cars priced Under 3K and $. Should have gotten were blind spot monitor, and pricing tools our Best deal.! The 2019-2020 ES 350 condition fuel + additional matching cars outside your search area 843 with 176,. ( 12 mi ), Roseville, CA for sale in used cars under $3,000 in stockton, ca, FL car with Edmunds expert,. Great for comfort and mileage put close to 300k miles on Toyota SR5! And I simply love the comfy ride find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews car. The TOP of the Best car I 've ever owned Great for comfort and put. Near the 95212 zip code ask for Michael Buffington aka big mike and other cars over the years Edmunds reviews. Drop, 162 for sale in Stockton, CA have any questions go in and ask for Buffington...