As you can see from the map, much of the Vatican City State is walled, but the principal access into St Peter's Square and the basilica is not. According to theWikipedia entry for the abominable piece, The original work was done in polystyrene and the fumes of the burning plastic gave Fazzini a blood clot during its production. Talk about the smoke of Satan! Perhaps needless to say, efforts to reform the Vatican Bank have been in motion for several years. Chris, a recovered drug addict, set up the church after he said: God saved him from addictions to crystal meth, cocaine and pain pills - and his congregation has grown from just three to over 30 in just two years. And it's sanctioned by the Vatican. I was a full blown alcoholic but as soon as I saw him lift those snakes that was it for me and I havent touched a drop of alcohol since and I dont plan to. Lex orandi, lex credendi how we pray reflects what we believe, and vice versa. 504-505; underlining added.). Some people use tradition as a way of staying in a habit. The night he died - my brother - I remember sitting at his feet and I told him, I promised, that we'd see each other again, that it's not going to be the last time we saw each other and I'm going to do my best to keep that promise. This seems incredibly sad for us grown-up folk. See the 25 most recent comments left on our blog: CLICK HERE. 26, 2001). That same year, we also reported on the disgraceful new basilica at Fatima, which constituted one of many Vatican II church attacks on the 1917 apparitions. While it's certainly likely some Nazis were unwittingly aided by the Vatican in their attempts to get Catholic war refugees to safety, Steinacher argues the Vatican chose to help Nazis because they had hoped for a revival of European Christianity and had a significant fear of the growing influence of the Soviet Union. Thus he now has a huge army of human sycophants happily carrying out his agenda some of them consciously and maliciously, others as useful idiots, some indifferently, and still others under the diabolical delusion that they are doing the work of God(cf. Speculation about the meaning of the hall, and its resemblance to the snake head, has been around for decades.[3]. As Gerald Posner explains in an opinion piece in the Washington Post, efforts to get the Vatican to involve themselves in restitution efforts or even to open their war-era archives have been roundly rebuffed since at least the Clinton administration. Except for the labyrinth in colored tiles on the floor, and the wood and upholstered chairs (no kneelers), the churchs sharp surfaces are entirely white, except for a two-story window, which frames the sacred pine tree just outside. A new statue unveiled by the Satanic Temple in Detroit has attracted protests - but who is the goat-headed figure it depicts, Baphomet? Granted, the human mind does tend to arrange unrelated objects to signify something else. These are areas of public access, although entry to the basilica is now subject to security checks. Some social media users appear to believe the event is organized by the Vatican, but this is . The Catholic Church's actions during World War II have long been a matter of historical debate With my father and my brother, they kept the faith. It was part of a vision the Pope is said to have had that led to the composition of the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel that Catholics are accustomed to recite after Low Mass. A majority of the theories allege that the Church and its representatives are secretly controlling secular society with a Satanic agenda for global domination. Giant, majestic, hairy, and looking quite a bit like a guinea pig, the capybara is most definitely a fish, according to the Vatican. Stop and think about that. Novus Ordo writer and researcher Kevin Symonds concludes that, based on his findings, we may surmise that the vision may have taken place sometime between January 6, 1884 and August, 1886 (Pope Leo XIII and the Prayer to St. Michael, p. 29). Thus the devil does everything to overcome souls consecrated to God because in this way, the devil will succeed in leaving the souls of the faithful abandoned by their leaders, thereby the more easily will he seize them. If one stands at the far end of the hall and looks all the way down to the stage at the other end, where Francis and his four immediate predecessors have given their Modernist pep talks, theres what looks like a gigantic viper staring back at one with the windows as the elliptical eyes so characteristic of the Viperidae family of reptiles. The tribunal hears cases regarding sins so grievous, only the pope can grant absolution for them. Some may object that even if we assume as much as 100 years duration and start from the year of the vision, it would mean that after 1984, or perhaps 1986, the devils power was taken away again, which hardly jibes with our experience. https://www.truerestoration.org/islam-the-real-truth-about-the-religion-of-peace-episode-2/, I've read the Privacy Policy and accept the Terms and Condition, Darkness Visible: Eerie, shrieking skull-like faces seem to peer out menacingly from the base 0f, St. Marys Cathedral in San Francisco, aka Our Lady of Perpetual Agitation, Freak Shows & Buffoonery: In between the usual progressivist platitudes heard in the, Modernist echo chamber known as Paul VI Hall, inane spectacles serve as diversions, but the frivolity. Ive got my life back.. Featuring Dr. Srdja Trifkovic hosted by Stephen Heiner @stephenheiner The Vatican has consistently refused to comment on these events and the majority of the relevant documents have (as of 2019) still not been released from the Secret Archives. But as History points out, the Archives aren't really secret in the sense of being hidden from people; the word "secret" in this case means something closer to "private," because officially they house paperwork and correspondence relating to the pope. He also defended Corpus Christi Chapels movable bare wooden cross, which he described as a powerful totem that puts us in touch with that which can be., He told his audience that when he is retained as a consultant for a parish renovation, that sometimes you have to strip away things that get in the way, things that are just habits., (Paul Likoudis, Liturgical Design Consultant Reveals His New Age Religion, The Wanderer, Apr. representing the emergence of the Novus Ordo Sect with a New Resurrection leading the way to a New Pentecost. But Sun Online was granted exclusive access to one of Chriss church in Squire, West Virginia - which he says is open to all. But just minutes later the preacher is up on his feet dancing and praising God while swinging the - eerily motionless but still alive - snake through the air. Enjoy! The exterior shape of the building has been likened to the head of a pit viper. It isnt an expression that exactly strengthens the belief, devotion, and resolve of the faithful. In the 1970s, it's alleged the Vatican tried to purchase $900 million in counterfeit bonds and securities from a Mafia-linked operation, and in 2013 a priest was arrested for trying to use the Vatican Bank to smuggle millions of euros for the mob. The Mitre hat of Dagan is always worn over the Kippa of Ashtoreth/Cybele, as you can see in . I mean there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't call him or he didn't call me - we were very, very close. Named after Pope Paul VI and built in 1971 by Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi , it seats 6,300 and contains a bronze statue called La Resurrezione, designed by Pericle Fazzini, within. He also has around four babies after he was given a pregnant snake. Outside of believing in the five signs of the Gospel I don't think were much different from any other church. Some of them I reared since they were babies. Also known as the Paul VI Audience Hall or the Hall of the Pontifical Audiences, it lies partially in Vatican City and partially in Rome, Italy. All that dope, all that alcohol, all those parties and things that I would go and think boy I'm having fun'. Privacy, The Vaticans creepy sculpture behind the pope, Statue In The Vatican Receives Restoration. 13. While in the age of modern psychology and neuroscience it would be easy to dismiss exorcism as something from the Middle Ages and horror movies, the truth is the practice is alive and well within the Catholic Church. Top of most lists in Rome this Easter is his predecessor, Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, who decided in 2013 to break with 600 years of work-unto-death papal tradition and retire. When God moves on you to take up those serpents, words cant describe that feeling. While the per capita nature of statistics definitely skews perceptions of Vatican City in terms of the crime rate, it actually kind of makes things worse in terms of how much wine is drunk in the Holy See. The same could not be said, however, of the interior of the classroom itself. As The Telegraph explains, the Apostolic Penitentiaryalso known as the "tribunal of conscience"was founded by Pope Alexander III in 1179 and was basically shrouded in secrecy until 2009. A second round of leaksknown, naturally, as Vatileaks 2hit in 2015, again with a book by Nuzzi at the center of it, but as The New Yorker asserts, the sequel didn't have quite the same spicy excitement of round one. Like a Rorschach test, conspiracy theorists are just projecting their delusions. [1] With its nearly 2,000 years of existence and its secretive nature, it's no wonder that over the years, the Vatican, and the Catholic Church it represents, has been rumored to have in its possession many items of intrigue. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. And if you give me a little more freedom, you could see what I would do for your church! What would you do? I would destroy it. Oh, that would be something to see. The Vatican likes to use its audience hall also for concerts and similar events. He is shown with the painful blasphemies coming from the person which he possesses. In a broader sense, the building serves to challenge (and ultimately redefine) ideas of what sacred architecture can and should be. Weve already seen the thoughts of Fr. What Vosko says in explaining his approach is more or less echoed by the vast majority of his fellow architectural anarchists, including the Modernist mind behind Paul VI Audience Hall, whom we will meet in a few moments. Check them out at your own risk. Louie Verrechio to Tradservative TLM Warriors: You have no leg to stand on - #TraditionisCustodes #catholictwitter, Tradservative TLM Warriors: You have no leg to stand on - AKA Catholic. Some argue the rate is high because it does not have a long-term prison. Many pictures and symbols resemble UFOs and aliens. Set back off the main road just a few miles from the border of Virginia and West Virginia, the small wooden church looks similar to the dozens of others that dot the rural Bible Belt area. At the same time, acceptance of the so-called divorced-and-remarried as legitimate spouses grew, and of course the sinful practice of artificial birth control was not only declared acceptable but also used by most, and so the two-child family became the norm. "I've been healed twice. Not all have given it a negative rating, however. In his book Glorious Centennial, Roca wrote in the manner of the Modernists, la Teilhard de Chardin, about an evolving Jesus. In Voskos anthropological religion, the story of Jesus is a myth and Catholic rituals are not objectively different from Sioux sun dances or the Shamanic practices of Nepalese monks. Today the Catholic Cardinals, Bishops and the Pope all wear the open fish-mouth mitre, which represents the worship of Cybele and Dagon. Joaqun Senz y Arriaga, The New Post-Conciliar or Montinian Church [La Habra, CA: Edgar A. Lucidi, M.D., 1985], p. 194; italics given. The stage is the mouth with pillars to either side of the middle shaped like fangs, the center aisle for a tongue, and the design of the ceiling and walls reminiscent of snake skin. See: Satanic bible passages Vatican throne Religion False prophets W hite missionaries Jesuits Suffering Of course the frequent consumption of sacramental wine at Communion does affect those numbers (but should it, since it's technically blood at that point? (Brock Keeling, Church of Mary of the Assumption named one of nations prettiest churches, Curbed San Francisco, Feb. 7, 2017). And that is obviously also the Christ of La Resurrezione: Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'00-N9CsnRwB_GKclzH4Nug',sig:'uKW_T8Es2iA6S0XcWn0V8dF1IFbXufS8XQCECi4eLeE=',w:'594px',h:'397px',items:'1194069201,171167675,171167680,1205699042',caption: true ,tld:'com',is360: false })}); The Vatican likes to use its audience hall also for concerts and similar events. Senz y Arriagas book was first published in the original Spanish in 1971.). Chris had explained earlier how he wouldnt take out the snakes unless he felt the holy spirit was with him a sensation he says is better felt than described. (image: Wikimedia Commons / public domain), According to the cathedrals entry onWikipedia: The design process was controversial. In his book God's Bankers, however, Posner investigates the possibility the war-era Vatican was up to something that wasshockingly, impossibly, somehoweven grosser than helping Nazis keep looted family heirlooms they had stolen from their murder victims. In the light of allegations of aiding and abetting the Third Reich, laundering money for organized crime, smuggling gold to help overthrow regimes, and seemingly countless abuse scandals, the idea of misappropriating tens of millions of dollars seems positively quaint by comparison, but nevertheless, a scandal and subsequent cover-up regarding some spendthrift monks in the 1970s proved to be very costly for the Vatican in terms of both money and reputation. (Sister Lucia of Fatima, Interview with Fr. The punishment from Heaven is imminent. | Usually the snakes are caught from the surrounding countryside, and kept with heat lamps in glass cages and fed mice. In fact, the average resident of the Vatican consumes 74 litersabout 20 gallonsof wine per year. https://www.facebook.com/ZahadyZaujimavostiKuriozityMysteriesCuriosities/, https://www.facebook.com/ufocropcirclesandothermysteries/?notif_id=1521131342597448¬if_t=page_invite&ref=notif. The trouble with that is that by doing an image search of the hall, it becomes abundantly clear that while such a lens would certainly increase the effect, there are simply too many photos showing the same effect that it would be a conspiracy in its own right to suppose that they were all taken with a fisheye lens or otherwise distorted, independently of one another and for no apparent reason. The McGucken of McGuckens Maytag is Bishop Joseph Thomas McGucken (1902-83), who ordered the erection of a cathedral to replace the previous St. Marys, which had been destroyed by arson in 1962. Sister Lucy says God is to punish the world in a terrible manner, and how terrible would it be for there to be multiple fronts with which to deal, rather than but a single one? Michelangelo's take on the subject has, over time, become iconic. Incidentally, in the same interview, she told Fr. Modern Masters ethically serves small businesses in metaphysical, paranormal, healing, spirituality, homesteading, acupuncture and other related fields. Once again,the reptilian vibe is present: (image: twitter.com/arthurherlin/ fair use). Pope claims Vatican II was renewal of the Church in tune with the signs of the times - LifeSite. This sculpture thus is, in essence, a crying defense of mankind by depicting the dawn of the second coming of Christ that even though he goes through agony in emerging from the destruction caused by humans upon themselves, he is ready to show compassion and give hope to the same humans. The whole building and stage appear to resemble the image of a snake. He can stay hidden. He tells me afterwards he had to rush to the bathroom to vomit mid-service: Sometimes the spirit comes on so strong it makes you sick, he says. This section heading is a quotation from the twentieth chapter of the book of the Apocalypse (verse 2), in which St. John speaks of an angel binding the devil, casting him into the bottomless pit for a thousand years and sealing him there so he can no longer seduce the nations. Bunch of IRL Friar Tucks, these boys. Chris rejects any claims he mistreats the snakes - and has past inspections from local authorities. 1929 although Italy is responsible for its defence. The Cabinet of the Masks is one of the Vatican Museums Secret Rooms, and is named for these floor tiles depicting theater masks. Setting Christs Resurrection in an ahistorical, fictionalized late 20th century is quintessentially Modernist, because it is art that, supposedly, speaks to modern man. ), but the Vatican's population features a number of demographic anomalies that make its citizens more likely to go HAM on some vino. You desire only one thing: to see something of God, to experience God, to be in God's presence. Such was the occasion that caused Pope Leo XIII to have this prayer recited over the entire world at the end of the Mass. What he had to say about the thinking behind Novus Ordo church architecture is equally apropos the Paul VI Masonic Audience Hall: Vatican II says we have to have a totally new understanding of what religion is., Architect Nervi was in complete harmony with this new understanding, which, when it came to sacred spaces, was to stand traditional thinking square on its head and to serve as a challenge to conventional religious thought. THIS is the nail-biting moment a pastor drinks fatal poison while holding up a deadly rattlesnake with his bare hands - and miraculously survives. claimed to have performed a staggering 130,000 exorcisms, residents of the Vatican consume more wine. The Likoudis article already referred to showcases Voskos contributions to Catholic churches after the council and would be worth quoting in full. For the mystery of iniquity already worketh; only that he who now holdeth, do hold, until he be taken out of the way (2 Thess 2:6-7). Construction began in 1966. Of coursethe interreligiousmeditation room of the United Nations headquarters is also trapezoidal in shape. Yes, you read that right: The edifice was not built in the shape of a rectangle but of a trapezoid (trapezium). Secret Archives KGB .Russian Secret Book. It can take six or seven of Amorth's assistants to hold down someone possessed. I know I need more laughter in my life, and recently . As Atlas Obscura, a website dedicated to unusual places around the world, puts it: If you want to talk to the Pope you will have to stare down this surreal vision of Jesus rising from a nuclear hell; while another site, Lazer Horse, describes it as intriguingly sinister. It is an eighth the size of New York's Central Park and is governed as an absolute monarchy with the pope at its head . Whatever the nature of the punishment or its precisetimeframe may be, imminent certainly doesnt mean many decades from now. In this case the similarity is excessive. The bank was created during World War II to avoid the restrictions placed on financial transactions by the Allies, and as a result the Vatican Bank, being exempt from such restrictions, became the "world's best offshore bank." the story and image of 'santa claus' begins with saint nicolas who became known for his generosity. Domenico Pechenino (1873-1950) in the Mar. Despite the controversy tied to exorcism due to its sensational nature and claims of abuse in their execution, such rites have been carried out even by popes in modern times. III:The Third Secret[Buffalo, NY: Immaculate Heart Publications, 1990], pp. However, if it happened on Oct. 13, 1884, as some assert, it would mean it took placeexactly 33 years before the miracle of the sun at Fatima. Augustine Fuentes at her convent in Coimbra, Portugal, Sister Lucy of Fatima spoke with great gravity about the future. Aliens. Worse yet, the people who once had been their legitimate leaders remained in their positions and did the revolutions bidding, and those who refused were replaced. It was used [] by Freemasonry as a symbol of the divine entity revered by them, the Great Architect of the Universe Here is the church built by architect Nervi perhaps in honor of the Masonic god, the great architect of the universe, who , for those who do not know, it is always the snake. It's not for us to question why these things happen - its to believe, he said. And this should be defined by all Catholics, excluding the many ignorant and the few, but important, colluding. Vatican City. Dec. 18, 2013 -- Vatican City is the smallest country in the world. A preliminary design reminded one critic of the effort of a camel and donkey to mate.. A noted French Catholic historian has questioned why traditional Catholics are being marginalized, victimized and exclud Francis says V2 was renewal of the Church in tune with the signs of the times - Contrast with Pius IX's Syllabus: "The Roman Pontiff can, and ought to, reconcile himself and come to terms with progress, liberalism and modern civilization" (CONDEMNED). The face of Medusa is a mask of horror. It doesn't take a lot of effort to find people claiming the Archives contain evidence of extraterrestrial life, proof Jesus never actually existed, or the true secret name of God, which has been handed down from pope to pope since 463 AD. And as the heart of the world's largest religious denomination, it's theoretically a sacred and holy place, where, like, God is present and stuff. CLICK HERE to subscribe. Can it be evidence that human, Alien technology in the hands of army! Presumably it's because we are too busy slamming White Claws or Tide Pods or whatever is in right now to worry about wine. It would not be a stretch to say that post-Vatican II ecclesiastical architecture in many cases represents a deliberately anti-Catholic form of church design. Truly, in the Fatima seers words, the souls of the faithful [had been] abandoned by their leaders. will know that there is a battle between the Church and Freemasonry that has been going on since at least the middle of the eighteenth century. masks a darkness: The hall was built with the express intention of replacing the Churchs relics of a bygone era with Vatican IIs new direction, and quite successfully so. We say allegedlybecause, unlike in conventional renderings, there is no joy to be found in it, no angelic Alleluias! The embedded photo carousel above shows images of. Satan was bragging that he had already devastated the Church on a large scale. His choice of language in the passage is highly suggestive of the sculptures figure emerging from the radioactive gusts swirling around him: Nobody will be able to stop Christs whirlwind, he wrote (quoted inSenz y Arriaga, The New Montinian Church, p. 187; see scan here). Yes, that is considered worse than genocide. brain zaps when falling asleep; mini husbilar till salu amsterdam. Infernal Art and Architecture in the Vatican, Darkness Visible: Eerie, shrieking skull-like faces seem to peer out menacingly from the base 0f La Resurrezione, an eight ton sculpture, as Pope Francis speaks during an audience on November 21, 2015 at the Paul VI Audience Hall at the Vatican. . There was no sign of any pulse-beating, the very life seemed to have ebbed away from the already weakened and aged body. A school of conspiracy theorists believe that the audience hall makes reference to the snake, a symbol of Satan. Newly Unsealed Vatican Archives Lay Out Evidence of Pope Pius XII's Knowledge of the Holocaust. 28 Feb 2023 21:04:22 The Resurrection is molded in red bronze and yellow brass and measures 66 feet by 23 feet by 10 feet. Returning to La Resurrezione, as disturbing as it is when viewed from afar, it is no less so seen up close, especially when we zoom in on the head thats allegedly that of Christ: image: youtube.com (screenshot / fair use). We dont worship the snake, we worship the Lord Jesus Christ, but in the Bible Luke tells us that he gives us power to tread on the scorpions and serpents and nothing shall hurt us by no means. Welcome to Vienna: Donau City Church is waiting for you! To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The Vatican, while located in Rome, is it's own sovereign nation state, and a look around the grounds reveals unimaginable wealth and a plethora of strangely symbolic pieces. The most disturbing detail of the Aula Nervi, concerns the inside of the serrated mouth of the snake which I circled in red. Chris tearfully recalls trying to give his brother - who he described as his best friend - CPR and how blood gushed out of his lungs with every compression. . Yet its only after one goes inside that the full effect can be appreciated. But why must it be so diametrically opposite to the spirit of true sacred art? The works were started in 1966 and the inauguration took place on June 30, 1971. For a long time, the Catholic Church rejected scientific findings that conflicted with its doctrine, even persecuting Galileo. The exterior shape of the building has been likened to the head of a pit viper, a resemblance enhanced in 2008 when its roof was retrofitted with photovoltaic panels. The hard-t0-miss theres a viper staring at you effect is nodoubt attributable in large part to the trapezoid shape of the building. Within a decade there broke out the spiritual pandemic that is still afflicting the Church and the world today, and which is so amply documented on this web site. No one can say with certainty which milestones have been passed and which are still ahead, but given the state of the Church and the world, its probably safe to say were quite far along. The serpent-handling churches are believed to have originated as early as the 1800s - and are an offshoot of the Pentecostal faith. That is only the cases that are reported. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. The large hall is purported by conspiracy theorists to have been built to look like the head of a snake. Is the Vatican a walled country? After Ambrosiano's collapse, its chairman (who some believe murdered Pope John Paul I) was found hanged under a bridge, which was concluded to be a mob murder dressed up like suicide. ), and ultimately replacing pre-Vatican II churches with late-20th century specimens of spectacular bizarreness, the unwritten rule apparently being: The designer is to be given complete freedom in choosing whatsoever style most greatly pleases him, provided it fits in with the faith community, and is approved by the local authorities. Certainly not the actual Church that Jesus on the cross shed His own blood to create. Literally Media Ltd. Another famous sculpture in the Vatican Museums is this beautiful 19th century marble statue by Antonio Canova, Perseus Triumphant. (Second Vatican Council, Pastoral Constitution Gaudium et Spes, n. 62). (Paul Roca, Abb Gabriel; quoted in Rev. "We've had people healed just in the past few months, even a little baby of about nine months old, who had a fever and couldn't stop vomiting. Both the hall and the sculpture will be treated in depth momentarily, but first it will be profitable to examine the Novus Ordo justification for such grotesqueries. Midday Online spoke to wildlife rescuers from Pune to learn about the . Know [n] to few as Church of Mary of the Assumption or Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, the church at 1111 Gough [Street] has been rechristened by San Franciscans as Our Lady of Maytag. Also from Wikipedia we read that the figure of Pier Luigi Nervi: was used by the fascist regime to propagate the progress and proposed to the public opinion as an idol, so that his works were also known by those who barely knew the names of great masters of the Renaissance Always like this, the more they are lovers of snakes, the more they are passed as idols Between 1953 and 1958 he took care of the creation of the UNESCO headquarters in Paris For those who do not know, UNESCO is the cultural arm of called for the Masonic World Government. If we focus on the details, the classroom becomes even more Satanic (and therefore Masonic). Italian singer Pino Daniele performs at the "Vatican Christmas Concert" to raise funds to build churches in outlying neighbourhoods of Rome, at the. 30, 1947 edition ofLa Settimana del Clero (p. 2): This is what happened. But the Bible says if I be a fool, I be a fool for Christ, Chris said. We cannot stand still, Vosko said as he continued walking around the labyrinth he designed into the floor of the chapel, because life is too short., During his lecture, Fr. The Vatican is the central point for the world's largest denomination of Christianity, Catholicism. I loved my dad. Rather than Our Blessed Lord displaying the expression of one who has conquered sin and death and risen triumphantly from the grave, Fazzinis version gives this Jesus a world-weary look of uncertainty and perplexity. As further evidence casting out demons isn't just a thing of the past, the BBC reportsin 2018 the Vatican welcomed 250 priests from around the world to an annual exorcism school, because the Church believes there has been an uptick in demonic possessions in recent years. As you are about to find out, the name "Vatican" predates Christianity and is shrouded in mystery. The Vatican is largely under the influence of Reptilian extraterrestrial entities that have chosen to reveal themselves through symbolism, as found in the Paul VI Audience Hall.