plus your question By using this website or ordering a consult, you confirm that you have read and agree to my Terms of Service and Privacy. December 29, 2022 - January 18, 2023; April 21 - May 14, 2023 . Experimental relationships Pisces never sees the world in black-and-white terms. So we're going to talk about it overall. But she also enjoys a special treat from time to time. In the house of possessions and money, Venus in Pisces is very giving. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. . Venus in Pisces is an extraordinary transit. Click on enrol. Support me on Patreon to fund my daily astrology posts and gain access to extra, Patron-only content. Not just aggrandized, but let's say amplified and amplified since maybe a better word, in this case, an amplified sense of what is good and and just and beautiful. What am I doing? It's all about love and longing, desire and sentiment, sensuousness and dreams. This FQM relates to the New Moon from May 30, 2022; it will also connect to the Full Moon on November 27, 2023. . By Liz Simmons. Connect with your spiritual center, expand your knowledge, and learn to navigate your life in harmony with a higher calling. Read it for natal, transits, progressions, or solar arc. Mercury Conjunct Saturn in Aquarius at the Final Anaretic Degree, The Hot Red Lipstick of Venus Conjunct Jupiter in Aries, The Tao Te Ching for Astrologers Verse 81. Venus in Pisces is unarguably a romantic at heart. But before I do that, I want to remind all of you that this week, all of my all the way until April 11, you can get 50% off all of my 2022 astrology courses, that is my year, one course, my year, two course my horary programme and my readings and passages programmes. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. No spam ever. Venusis in Pisces from January 26-February 20, 2023. One of the more genetic combinations of the year and exalted Venus next to Jupiter in its own sign, along with mystical otherworldly Neptune. And so it's not that there's no possible union or synthesis between these qualities, but sometimes this sign and Venus's exultation in the sign will mean a diminishment of the rational in favour of the sensual that could be a good thing could be a bad thing totally depends on the circumstance. April 3, 2022. Rather, Pisces sees all the colors of the. To make the effects of Venus in Pisces visible, we need to give her a shape to fill. We had an identical Venus-Uranus conjunction (at 16 Taurus) in June 2022. I won't go into my own chart anymore. The desire to fall in love and merge with the person we adore intensifies wonderfully. You might feel like embracing the whole world. We keep your data private and share your data only with third parties that make this service possible. Venus in Pisces is very romantic and creative and usually people with this placement have very compassionate hearts and a super-psychic sense that allows them to know what their loved ones need without them having to say it. So I'm going to bring up the real time clock and just give you guys a view of what Venus in pisces is looking like here. So anything that Venus adores and exalts, usually comes really close to things that are tragic. So a planet moving through that sign of Aries, say Venus in Aries, Venus will express itself in a Mars like way and it also they these kind of big grand solar ways. .fl-form-field input,.fl-form-field input[type=text],.fl-form-field input[type=email] {height: auto;width: 100%;font-size: 16px;line-height: 1;padding: 12px 24px;border-radius: 4px;}.fl-form-field .hidden {border: 0;clip: rect(0 0 0 0);height: 1px;margin: -1px;overflow: hidden;padding: 0;position: absolute;width: 1px;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-field {float: left;margin: 0;padding-right: 10px;width: 33.33%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline.fl-subscribe-form-name-hide .fl-form-field {width: 66.66%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-button {float: left;width: 33.33%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-recaptcha {clear: both;float: none;margin: 0;padding-top: 15px;width: auto;}.fl-terms-checkbox-wrap {display: inline-flex;vertical-align: middle;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox input[type="checkbox"] {height: 23px !important;width: 23px;margin: 0px 10px 0 -2px;padding: 0!important;-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;-moz-box-sizing: border-box;box-sizing: border-box;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox {width: 100%;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox label {word-wrap: break-word;}.fl-form-field .fl-terms-checkbox-text {margin: 10px 0;}@media (max-width: 768px) { .fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-field {float: none;margin: 0 0 15px;padding-right: 0;width: 100%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline.fl-subscribe-form-name-hide .fl-form-field {width: 100%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-button {float: none;width: 100%;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox input[type=checkbox] {-webkit-margin-start: 5px;} }.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:hover,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:visited {background: #e8af59;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:hover {background-color: #333333;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:visited,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button *,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:visited * {color: #ffffff;}.fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 .fl-form-field input {font-family: "Alegreya Sans", sans-serif;font-weight: 700;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: center;text-transform: uppercase;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;}.fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button, .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:visited, .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button *, .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:visited * {color: #ffffff;}.fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 .fl-button-wrap {text-align: left;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button, .fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:visited {font-family: "Alegreya Sans", sans-serif;font-weight: 700;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: center;text-transform: uppercase;border: 1px solid #dca34d;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:hover, .fl-builder-content .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 a.fl-button:focus {border: 1px solid #272727;border-top-left-radius: 0px;border-top-right-radius: 0px;border-bottom-left-radius: 0px;border-bottom-right-radius: 0px;}.fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 .fl-form-success-message {display: none;} .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 > .fl-module-content {margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:50px;}@media (max-width: 768px) { .fl-node-5e5f01fc6e0b6 > .fl-module-content { margin-top:20px;margin-bottom:20px; } } So these romantic faithful Jupiter Venus like qualities. But my grandparents, my grandparents lived out in the country and about 80 acres of land in rural Michigan. But, in between those, magic waits to be witnessed and embraced! You can't separate love from the war. Venus enters the sign of Pisces today. The Taurus North Node is a good balance for Pisces' sacrificial urges- you can give and stop before it hurts. Actions that take you to dark places. Alright, well, I hope that some of you will be able to take advantage of that that's backed by popular demand because a lot of people had were not able to take advantage of the Kickstarter when it was around. Okay, well also, if you're new to the channel, please like and subscribe. But I remember one morning we got up really early because we're going to go fishing. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use. Aphrodite, Venus was traditionally associated with justice, because there was a thought, according to you know, ancient Greek philosophers that anything that was beautiful, had an intimate connection with what was true and with what was just, and we're talking about a beauty that's not just about a superficial evaluation of forms in the world, it's about essence. There can be an increased urge to give. Which I think you know, to me what that what we're basically talking about is that there's something that catches our eye that something that is good catches our eye because there's there's also something it's not just morally good it's not just an art or a should there's something attractive about it. Required fields are marked *. Thanks for subscribing! Have you received your Free Future Destiny Reading? Apr 17th: Venus sextile Mercury in Taurus (13 deg). So the Courses page right here, and if you are new and just starting, you do not have a background yet in Hellenistic astrology, then you're probably going to want to go to the first year course. This will only increase as Venus forms an exact conjunction to Piscean ruler itself, Neptune, on April 27th. So suddenly, Mars becomes the romantic Crusader with a sense of righteous purpose and cause it's a combination of Jupiter and Venus. Pisces is ruled by Jupiter (traditional) and Neptune (modern). "During its stay in Pisces, Venus will be forming . You just literally see ancient astrologers talking about certain planets that sort of belonged to certain signs, which we eventually called rulerships. Relationships, values and money are less focused on reality and more about what could be. Venus wins the popularity game and gets what she wants by using empathy in her negotiations. It's sort of so big that it's a little scary in but it's also beautiful at the same time. Your Saturn in Pisces Horoscope Calls For Redefinition, Get To Know Pisces, The Zodiacs Profound Creative, February 2023s New Moon In Pisces Is A Spiritual Awakening, Breaking Down Astrologys Big Three Through Movies. And when I think of my grandmother, although, you know, she's not trying to idolise her although you see how it can get into that territory. So relieved with this transit and excited for the beneficial ones to come! Plus, with Jupiters expansion and Neptunes delightful delirium in the picture, this transit is just as charming as magical as it sounds. We tend to feel less motivated to go after traditional goals, and more motivated to pursue spiritual or emotional drives during this cycle. By blending ancient and modern approaches to astrology, alongside a committed spiritual practice, I help people like you deepen their understanding of life, self, divinity, and destiny within the context of everyday life. Its devoted, compassionate, and capable of sacrifice. It is easy to lose oneself in that Piscean world. I think that's a great idea. This is v.2 of last year's transit. I don't want make it seem like it's all roses. Today Venus enters the sign of its exaltation, leaving behind Aquarian egalitarianism for Piscean devotion. 0906 calls cost 1.50 per minute plus phone provider's access charge. "This makes this eclipse a magical portal that will birth new things that will develop over the next six months," says Montfar.