The parties have agreed to explore licensing arrangements for additional pickup truck programs. On the latest episode of "RHOSLC" Heather Gay was seen wearing . I agree that if Heather gets fired, then so should Rayna. So blame our ancestors and the disgusting way theyve treated races other than their own, and todays current continual white privilege. Additional performers includeMaren Morris, Dustin Lynch, Tyler Hubbard, Scotty McCreery, Flo Rida, Kidd G and MacKenzie Porter. Auto Personal Assistant Battle Heating Up. If you fire Heather then Rayna needs to be fired ALSO. I disagree with the other comments about cancelled culture, because its about racial awareness and accountability.The Bravo has set a good standard about racial and sexual equality in our society and it should continue to promote it. If you fire Heather for it, you have to fire Rayna for it. So in another words we can never like rap songs and sing those songs, right with the N word in all the time ! You took the words right out of my mouth! Looming Issue For Fox News: Will Bill O'Reilly Stay? She was singing along and having a good time. Captain Lee doesnt play racial games. Her family has been through enough and they dont need people blaming them for their daughters death. 2,721 likes. But the opposite was true she directed and verbalized nothing but poison. They aired an old episode of Watch What Happens Live instead of a live one. We have high expectations through this partnership that we will be able to successfully integrate our resources with Lordstown Motors, says Young Liu, chairman of Hon Hai Technology Group. Accepting it was the only way he could guarantee that Finley would do prison time, he said. Reach him here. So, he tried to bring it up to her again. Learn about your history. !THROUGH YHE WHOLE SHOW!!I! We are thrilled to continue doing what we love on KVET FM, said Mason. And Rayna, if you have an issue with someone deal with it then and there, dont forgive them in the moment and carry on like a mean girl for days after. Pictured (l-r) are the station'sNancy Wilson, the duo'sKendra Slaubaugh and Krista Slaubaugh and the label'sGlenn Noblit. Rayna brought up the fact that she said it earlier in the crew mess. Nothing makes sense. Heather White Radio personality, J.D., Mom.probably not in that order. Connor Vernon served as KTBC's chief meteorologist from 1989 to 1995, when the station was still a CBS affiliate. As we only see the edited version Bravo shows, it did seem Heather was just singing a song along with Rayna, if it had been something more Im sure the production crew would have done something at the time. Rayna was also rapping along using the same word. Or she at the very least needs to be lectured on playing perpetual victim. Gay later revealed her injury to the rest of the cast, saying: "We're not sure what happened last night, but things got a little rough," before taking off her sunglasses. In 2018, she took her 289 2-barrel Ford Mustang on the road across America and shared the footage with her audience. Drop dead Reina you are a racist bitch and a dirty slut!!!! This is not the first time I have witnessed this behavior! 4.3 (5t) - 4.7 (5t) - 5.0 (5), KTSTiHeartMedia Rayna is horrible!! But even they say the N word bc they are in the club. Then, she continued to say the word later in the crew mess. Whatever, man hes a twat. Totally agree. Its worse when WE say it. This is like Bruce Wayne in Christopher Nolan's Batman sacrificing himself to save Gotham. Agree. The heartbroken victims families were outraged. CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. James Fields Jr., an avowed white supremacist who rammed his car into counter-protesters of a "Unite the Right" rally in 2017, killing Heather Heyer and . Heather screwed up but shes paying the price, Yup, supposedly it is ok for racism when it is any non caucasian against a caucasian but stop the world when a white person says something WTF, Totally agree! 3.6 (7t) - 3.6 (7) - 3.2 (7), KXXYiHeartMedia Classic Country Philly Radio: Marilyn Russell Joins WOGL Breakfast DC Radio: El Zol 107.9 FM Launches New Line-Up, L-A Radio: KSSE-FM Launches La Suavecita Format, NYC-LA Radio: Stephen A. Smith Returns to ESPN Radio, Report: 9AM Weekdays Looks Like Kelly Time. Though all of this sounded good on the surface, it was terrible advice in practice. Heather was not being racist in any sense of the word. 1,543, This story has been shared 1,356 times. 1,815, This story has been shared 1,803 times. Can 'The Lake' Continue Canadas Sitcom Golden Streak? Sorry isnt good enough for her, she wont be happy until the person who wrongs her is not only fired but that bc its on TV, that will prevent potential employment. So, what is she up to today? -. Ranks (in parentheses) are among subscribers. #RHOSLC. Once again, the truth caught up to Jenny (Jessalyn Wanlim), but this time another man was involved. Read on to see whether she got fired and for first officer Eddie Lucas thoughts on the matter. Rayna even two faced Jessica as she ran to Fraser telling all about Jessica. Their response was understandably a mix of grief and outrage.. That crosses several ethical and professional lines, but Heather crossed one more when she stalked Alice at her high school. 1,330, This story has been shared 1,037 times. Thats the pot calling the kettle black dont you think? 4.6 (4) - 5.1 (4t) - 5.7 (4) You ALL have it right! 1.9 (14) - 2.2 (13t) - 3.3 (11t), WNOE iHeartMedia Shortly after the episode aired on Monday, December 13, the network failed to acknowledge the incident. Heather did not say it TO HER!!! Alice was a naturally great therapist who was possibly better than her mother. Gay insisted to Marks and Shah that she didn't know what happened, even though she'd just told Shah that she needed a "cover story," and throughout the episode refused to say what had happened. Louisiana Radio: Walton and Johnson Sued Over Mov Denver Radio: iHM Shuffles The Line-Ups At 3 Stations. In the show's mid-season trailer, released in November 2022, the Bravo star, 40, removed her sunglasses and showed costar Meredith Marks a huge bruise around her left eye. It seems as though the unhinged Heather has run down our wonderful, fiery Anne. Rayna is a troubled soul. Its funny to me that with all the outrage all of these articles use the same three tweets. Rayna took to her Instagram Stories to slam Bravo for not taking adequate action. She's now a news anchor at KNX. 'Mandalorian' Funko Pops up to 77% Off Baby Yoda and More for Season 3, Who Plays the Armorer in 'The Mandalorian'? "The White Lotus," the HBO series created, written and directed by Mike White ("Enlightened"), has garnered a lot of attention thanks to a cast of recognizable stars, clever plotting, and a story . During their getaway, El Moussa and . I think not. , He said his wife gave up her career. Bama Brown moved to Odessa, Texas from Alabama when he was seventeen. BASH that BOOK. Win Tickets to See Clint Black at Our Country Music Live Series! Chambers was making a left turn out of an unpaved parking lot onto State Road 50 when her vehicle was struck by Finleys Silverado pickup. Anne caught wind of what Heather was doing and slammed her into a car, threatening that if Heather ever approached her family again, she would kill her. At 74 yrs old, sailed around the world on board a US Navy Ship. Thank god for that because right after they make up, Workin Moms jumps to one of the most stressful cliffhangers in the history of this series. It is so refreshing to read posts like these the double standard has to end! She did not elaborate if she would be joining another station or something away from TV news. UPDATE. All The Small Things: Warner Music Nashville Mgr./Interactive Marketing Brianna Bri Small has been upped to the newly created Dir./Digital Content Strategy & Partnerships role as Coord./Interactive Marketing Claire Russo rises to fill Smalls previous post. Im white and I can guarantee that I know more about Black History than Rayna or any other African-American on that network. First, Rayna said the n-word then Heather copied her. After being off the past two mornings, the morning show at iHeartMedia Country 98.1 KVET-FM Austin returned today sans one of their key members as Rob Mason departs as one of the many affected by the company's nationwide cuts.. Mason and Bama Brown were first teamed together at Country "KASE 101" in 1999. 1 of 12. "Alliant Energy strives to be a leader in electrification initiatives and embraces innovative opportunities, like . Why os she an idiot??? ", As the episode ended, fans were no closer to discovering the truth about Gay's eye as the producer asked Gay who she was trying to protect, to which the star responded: "Myself.". Rayna should be fired due to her lying over the apology and he persistent whining. "The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City" fans have expressed their shock over Heather Gay's black eye which was revealed at the end of last week's episode. She should not get a pass. Its a word not an action. 4.5 (5) - 4.8 (5) - 4.2 (6), KJKETyler In The Scary Things, Kate and Anne broke up. Frank Stanfield. She. Nobody can take away this pain.. The judge said he felt better about the proposed plea bargain after receiving new information, The victims' family members expressed outrage in court. I wonder whether Rayna wouldve been fired had she said the word cracka? Its even in rap songs. The on-air personalities for Country station KVET FM's morning program, The Bama, Rob and Heather Show, have a new multi-year agreement to get their Austin . I agree that Rayna has a chip on her shoulder, feels entitled, and is using the event to torture Heather and twist the knife one more time. She's been writing about entertainment and pop culture since 2006-07. But eventually Sloane accepted that she needed to let go of some things in her present to make room for her future. I have been a superfan of 834, This story has been shared 822 times. Others named . Alabama's June Jam returns to Fort Payne June 3 after a 26-year hiatus. This racist stuff is such a double standard. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. There are non black rappers who are extremely popular, sorry I dont listen to it by choice but I do hear it sometimes. Stop the BS and just say #RHOSLC, While a fourth posted: "Heather doesn't want to get anyone in trouble for her black eye, YET, she's talking about it baby just tell us WHO DID IT! Eddie was ready to defend Rayna whenever she was ready. Under the new multi-year agreement, Bama, Rob and Heather will continue to host The Bama, Rob & Heather Show, which provides the latest entertainment, pop culture, music, and family topics for Austin listeners. Rayna, though I enjoy most of her antics, made this into something it wasnt. She had four years to live. When Will 'Jesus Revolution' Movie Be Streaming? One day, no one will say this word. WYNKiHeartMedia Your email address will not be published. Neither of them should be fired for the rap song N word which Rayna started. The defendant, other than being hysterical, showed no indicators of impairment, the states memo stated. Finley voluntarily took a blood alcohol test, but it was five hours after the crash. 3.6 (7t) - 3.5 (8) - 3.0 (8), KNAHChamplin Classic Country Below Deck airs Mondays at 9 p.m. At least, thats my take on it. No excuse for it at all yes she should be fired period. for causing a 2018 crashthat claimed the lives of four young mothers. We want justice, said Natalya Davis, a cousin of one of the women who died. She has hosted The Morning Show with Chad Benefield since 2016; he remains. And the show introduces them as just Bama and Heather now. Im tirednof double standards and why should Rayna get s pass for being even more of a racist in my eyes than Heather. Kats And Dog: MCA's Catie Offerman (c) withKXKT/Omahas Hoss Michaels, Bear, the label'sDonna Jo Passuntino and the station'sGina Melton and Erik EJ Johnson (l-r). I dont care for Heather but she didnt do If anyone can make a pyramid scheme about all natural products work, its her. This is so crazy 1 Apology is enough for normal ppl, Rayna had to be dramatic and go on the show and obviously had an ulterior motive to Represent BLM the entire season, WTF! Find Heather White's articles, email address, contact information, Twitter and more. Did she prolong it so she could stay on and not be fired? All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. It was a step back that was rewarded. Taking to Twitter, one viewer posted: "Sooooo are we all not gonna find out who to did this? 7,193, This story has been shared 3,094 times. Heather AND Rayna were singing to a rap song. All of it was an uphill battle. WSJ Editor Says Reporting A 'Lie" Could Imply Mora Former Flight Attendant: Redstone Made Weird Demands, Phoenix Radio: Matt McAllister OUT At Country KNIX-FM, CNN Cuts Don Lemon's Mic During Broadcast, R.I.P. Like grow a pair and stop letting her use this to be a lazy whiny employee. Rayna said the n word first, so because shes black she gets a pass? No Rob tho. if they had an ounce of brain they would not memorize such derogatory lyrics by such rappers. He. Eddie Lucas Speaks Out. Heather White. I watch for the entertainment value. Working with Bama Brown and Rob Mason for the past six years on KASE 101 and now 98.1 KVET has been a joy. The show has sent fans into a frenzy with its scenes of Heather Gay and her mystery black eye on the latest episode. !get a life !! Below Deck fans are dying to know if Heather Chase will get fired from the show. People sing lyrics thats what we do! WHITE, HEATHER (nee Toscano), - 52, of Ventnor City, suddenly passed away on January 22, 2021. Will There Be a 'Workin' Moms' Season 7 on Netflix? Reach Small here and Russo here. In contrast, Season 6 scaled that optimistic lesson back a bit to question when is doing it all truly too much? For you guys who don't know her she was an American child actress from the 80s. What Happens In The Final Scene: In the final scene, Mike and Heather wake up to Josh's screams in the middle of the night and run blindly into the woods toward his voice with nothing to direct.