She says he can think about this, shes got to get to work. Ahn Soo-ho, who was watching the prostrate back, put the sword he was holding into Kali's calf. She asks if theres love in the gifts he gave her. He shoes her away. Kim Shin bemoans that between the two of them, the goblin and a grim reaper, they cant save one girl. I took the sxene to be anger that she had another mans ring in her jewelry box so he shoves it on her finger to wear in shame. Shell have to buy, our credit card lacking Duk Hwa informs her. But Eun Tak couldnt grasp the sword. Why can't the goblin's bride Ji Eun-tak pull the sword out? The majority of the episodes have retread the past we saw in episode 1. Taoist priests later carried out a traditional ritual, where Tam and others paid their respects.Meanwhile, Hong Kong police conducted a search for evidence at a landfill.On Monday (February 27), four people . Someone filmed the entire incident and posted it only. lol. Flashback of the King watching the Queen balance and walk. Ji Eun Tak remembers him. She assumes the perfume and $5M are in the bag. That could be it too. Isnt he handsome? Oh BTW I have given you the info about Netfex, and I will add that not everything I heard regarding what they bought and how it will be has been entirely truthful. Ill try to see if I can keep my cursor off the ads (I never even paid any attention to that as Im usually on my smartphone when this happens and boy dies it freak me out that Im getting a virus). Wang Yeo looks up the contact information on his phone in an unsure manner. Hilarious scene. All that agonized decision making and preparations to die went up in a puff of smoke. Ltd., All rights reserved. She smiles. "Life is a momentary thing. Kim Shin notes that shes not at the library as she said. She smiles. The banter. Not knowing her words are prophetic, Sunny calls Kim Shin the slang for big brother and asks if hes looking for work. Duk Hwa offers his card with a flourish informing the ladies that hes a 3rd generation heir. I love this couple. However, my opinion about the terrible placement of subs, is a fact, as I have seen for myself. He appears and hands her the exam results. Eun Tak tells Wang Yeo that she's decided to pull out the sword for Kim Shin. Seeing the pained Kim Shin, Eun Tak got confused because she suddenly was able to grab the sword. Later Deok Hwa told Kim Shin that Wang Yeo cried when he saw the woman in Kim Shins painting. Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) declaration to Eun Tak was swoonable. Ha! Is he a Korean Othello Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) loved Kim Shins desire to live together for 80 years. The previous episode ended with the Goblin's death, hence fulfilling Eun Tak's (Kim Go Eun) role as the Goblin's bride. I feel that our peaceful times between all of them will be short lived. Kim Shin who realized that Eun Tak was in danger then went to save her which in the end created a road accident. x3C/script>' ); In Goblin, or also known as Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, episode 5 promo, things are going to get heat up and interesting as well as thrilling as Ji Eun Tak Your email address will not be published. Ji Eun Taks aunt who treated Eun Tak cruelly made Kim Shin want to give her a lesson by giving her and her family gold bars. Wang Yeo confirms this can happen. This is the second best episode of the series. Sunny texts him asking why he isnt contacting her. I watch it at http://www1.dramanice.to Wang Yeo confirms he told her. I immediately leave the site for fear of viruses. He tells her this place is the beginning of the end for him. His sincerity is evident on his face. He finds Eun Tak and tells her that he wants her to pull the sword out. He asks her to remove the sword. Yoon Jong came down the stage to cheers. Yes, you've read it right. She walks away. He smiles and winks! Eun Tak's sorrow over Kim Shin's (Gong Yoo) death will be the central theme for the upcoming episode, and the preview reveals that she will lose her memory but not the . Sunny is the perfect sister-in-law for Eun Tak. She states that if hed spent time with her on Christmas, that would help her current opinion of him. Writer Review Jung Hyun Jung Love her or Leave her? Despite being a missing soul, the Reaper will definitely allow the Goblins bride to continue living as it is what Shin would have wanted. Kim Shin has a flash forward of Eun Tak at 28. Before leaving the boys body, he left them with a cryptic line. Although Kim Shin and Eun Tak did not have the opportunity to spend a few Christmas seasons, at least they have received the best gifts (love, reconciliation, honesty and especially a Christmas miracle). Eun Tak blithely informs Kim Shin that shes going to work at the ski resort until February. At night, Eun Tak came to Kim Shins house and shocked him. Eun Tak smiles remembering how the bursar said her tuition bill was paid by Kim Shin. It may not be me. But then she does. He admits he was once a loan shark. You are a special case as you know. One day Kim Shin meets Ji Eun-tak, a high schooler who can communicate with . Thats an alternative site I utilize too when DramaFever and Viki dont have what Im watching. Only way to got it its you book of Ma'habre passage, when you pull sword by yourself i teleported but didn't work. I decided I am not picking this drama to pieces. Not exactly the praise Wang Yeo wanted. We finally get to see his smile. The tips of the two swords met at one point to form the center. I have Netflix but I DONT want them to start having Kdramas as they air. The fortune tells her that if she received jewelry recent she should throw it out as its origins are unknown. Kim Shin stares at them in blissful ignorance. Yoon Jong, who slapped the opponent on the back of the neck, looked at their collapsing opponent. Like he said, crawling on all fours. Afterward, Kim Shin told the grim reaper and Duk Hwa to leave. I also watch dramafever. He selfishly chooses to approach the King even though innocent people died. Kim Shin saved Eun Tak and brought her home. Thanks for the tip Holly! Wang Yeo says that Kim Shin is remembers the past. The grim reaper only goes to the chicken shop to see Sunny. The little boy walks away unimpressed with her interference. She jokes that Wang Yeo is an interesting man. He asked Wang Yeo and the grim reaper answered that Eun Tak wasnt supposed to be in that accident. Can't Hold His Liquor: Drinking alcohol more often than not exposes secrets that he withholds, as Eun-tak finds out. Kim Shin was always there to save her. Please recap the voice. They showed Task Squad 38 from OCN as it was being shown in Korea, whereas dramafever didnt show it till it was complete and well over, as you Beez mentioned about Night Light. She warns it could hold bad tidings from the original owner. One day, he encounters Ji Eun Tak, a positive, upbeat high school . Theyve impacted the story. Grandfathers assistant approaches Eun Tak. For the last 900 years, Shin has been searching for his bride, hoping for her to able to pull out the sword that has impaled him so that his life will end. The parking lot was relatively dark, but he could still see in front of him. Doesnt Gong Yoo have the yummiest eyes? He tells Sunny that complicated relationships arent a bad thing. *Spoilers ahead, refrain from reading further if you haven't watched the drama* In the last episode, when Ji Eun-tak dies, she promises Goblin to come back as quickly as possi. Deok Hwa look at the characters and said that its a sad love letter. She tells him in 5 minutes she will. Guide. There are many people who are sensitive to changing fashion trends. He steps near her. His memories of being King Wang Yeo were returned as his punishment but what awaits him after that is yet to be disclosed. I decided I am not picking this drama to pieces. Meanwhile, the Grim reaper was confused because Sunny called her. She doesnt sense him. Kim Shin is insecure in her feelings for him at this point. Through the events in the prior episode, the Goblin and Grim Reaper answered some questions that have been bothering them for almost a century. I that when Eun Taks life was in danger, she called out to Shin to let him know she needed and loved him. As she and her mother was saved by the Goblin after being hit by a run-away car, the Grim Reaper usually refers to her as a missing . Duk Hwa declares hell take a picture of Eun Tak and Kim Shin but Wang Yeo refuses to exit the shot. Because of that Eun Tak asked the grim reaper what will happen if she removes the goblins sword. Is Kim Shin now wondering if she was able to see the sword? But . Both kinds. In the Goblin episode 14 preview, the Reaper still keeps tabs on Sunny and while looking from a distance, he looks at her with longing. Kim Shin confirms this. He has a flashback of the past with the Queen lying on the ground wearing the ring. Wang Yeo was another matter. At home, Eun Tak tells Kim Shin that shes decided to remove the sword. As the man he loved vanished in thin air, Eun Tak cried her eyes out. He looks at her. Wang Yeo watches her from across the street. As Eun Tak lies on the ground she dreams of times with Kim Shin. She looks for Kim Shin but hes not there. Glad to see you are picking up on Duk Hwa being something else too. Wang Yeo gives the blind man the tea. Wang Yeo tells Kim Shin to hurry, he only has 1 hour before Eun Tak dies. It is almost a mirror image of Kim Shin seeing Eun Tak in the rain. I want it to just flow over me. Shes along for the ride and sometimes doesnt have the power to alter circumstances. And yes. Swoon!!! She stares at him. In the present day, he takes up residence with a grim reaper who is also cursed because of his past. Kim Shin gives Wang Yeo all the socks he bought during stopping the bus accident. an Euntak go through portals without Goblin? He smiles. While I am excited for more historical backstory, Im bracing myself for the hurt that will come with it. Kim Shin clarifies that while he isnt married he does have a fiancee. Sorry Shin, you can't die at anytime and anywhere, unfortunately. The "sword" in Shin's heart may not be a physical sword, but an emotional one. Im fangirling over Gong Yoo in every single scene of his!! She retorts the bursar stated he explicitly asked them to identify her benefactor. I had forgotten about that problem simply because I had learned to steer around any ads and when I put screen in full , I park my mouse in what I know to be white screen behind it. She asked him to remove the sword and return to ashes or Eun Tak will die. Last episode a big group was lined up for the bus accident which didnt happen due to the Goblin saving Eun Tak. That appeases Eun Tak who is miffed that he broke their call-response protocol. Then Sunny gushes over Duk Hwa. I think this may be my favorite coat. Eun Tak edges in. The ghost is grateful. Wang Yeo agrees to submit that paperwork. The main cast starred Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Go Eun, Yoo In ah, and Yook Seong Jae. Was he simply trying to get the attention of God or the lady in red? He grouses that the bursar was to keep it a secret. Eun Tak was able to touch and pull out Kim Shins sword. For 900 years, Kim Shin has searched for his bride, a mortal who can pull out the sword and end his life. In fact, most of the records about him seem to have been wiped from the internet. I was glad to see Shin consistently making great efforts to find Eun Tak. Thanks for the advice. The fortune teller hears Sunnys description of her encounter with Kim Shun. Then a flashback of the King and the Queen of Goryeo was shown. Why was a Goblin Bride option provided if not to save him? Ive thought from the beginning of the vision of 28 year-old Eun Tak that the president was likely Shin. Is this the manifestation of the danger that lady in red predicted? @HollyMoon I must say though, that OCN has given us some great tidbits to chew on while we wait, Where did you get all these details? Netflix is the distributor in the US. Episode 03 "I See The Sword" December 9, 2016 12.471% 14.274% 12.0% Kim Shin pushes Eun Tak on whether she can see something about him nobody else can, but Eun Tak has other things on her mind. 57 ratings. There was something that passed between Shin and Sunny when they first met near the blue door of the old chicken restaurant If you dont return to ashes, Eun Tak will die!. The longing is palatable. She does but she cant pull the sword. Eun Tak is happy to have a home to come back to. Yes, the Goblin immediately assumed she was meeting someone other than him, but that could be the wrong conclusion. Who wouldnt swoon having the man you love tell you he wants to defer his death until the end of your lifetime? Unless we get an obligatory shower/shirtless scene. The Inquisitr is a registered trademark. As I said before it just lets me relive the episode again which is great. I am sincerely hoping it will be available to us thru the usual different sources. Weve been starved for moments from the past. I think she either has to be in love with him, or he has to be in love with her, or they mutually have to be in love with each other in order for her to see the sword. I was moved to the point that I wanted to pause the episode and google where to download the sound track. Gong Yoos character is a sexy man. She visits a sick boy in the hospital and tells him its time to stop suffering. Otherwise I dont understand his statement. Who did I forget? The loan sharks approach Eun Tak but seem to forget her as they argue with one another. It appeared that she saw the sword but could not grasp it. There were so many good scenes, but one of the most important scenes (which also answers one of the biggest questions of the series thus far) is when it is revealed that Eun-tak can't simply "pull out" the sword at any convenient time. Ji Eun Tak is known to be the Goblin's bride, Ji Eun-Tak is one of the main characters of the show. Eun Tak tells both of them to leave but they refuse. On this night, Eun Tak swears to never make a wish again by blowing out a candle because she believes it would not come true anyway. I am banking on my favorite place to view this series, which I believe is located off shore, and so immune to this. - Grim Reaper. I want to update dear hubbys wardrobe. You didnt need all the dialogue to feel what they were. Gong Yoo is a beautiful man, not a boy, but a man. Eun Tak gives the winning lottery number to the ghost. Why has she switched topics? Episode 5: . I do plan to recap this. Wang Yeo says hell have some made and provided. Eun Tak was pushed so hard that she practically flew away. Eun Tak is thrilled and declares him the coolest! The camera loves Gong Yoo. Do you think they wouldtravel with me on my next vacation so I could have stellar photos? He pauses and asks if the scores are good. Improve your attributes and draw the sword from the stone. Eun Tak sees him. @Beez I used to have a bit of trouble like that there, but it has been a long while without that trouble. Like a dog. He asks isnt he cute when he smiles? Sunny isnt answering her phone so the grim reaper went to see her. But it makes me wonderwhen I first began with Kdramas, I thought a lot of the male characters acted gay with their body language toward each other. So for those of us here in the US and Canada, I think we will get the usual delay. Eun Tak was afraid that Sunny would scold her, but it turned out that she was given her weekly payment from Sunny. He says he wanted to create a memory for her. And I much prefer this site over viki. That was a touchingly tough declaration by Wang Yeo. Maybe there will be a time jump and its just not time for Eun tak to pull the sword yet. Wang Yeo doesnt correct her misconceptions and he looks uncomfortable doing so. The Goblin Kdrama was popular for many reasons. Gong Yoo and Go Eun have palable chemistry. Goblin episode 14 spoilers reveal that the upcoming episode will continue to be heart-wrenching. He diverts her attention by handing her the handbag. Kim Shin gives Duk Hwa a credit card. She scoffs at the excuse to see her. It has totally enriched my blogging experience. She chases them away. Ive been reading your reviews for sometime now, and enjoyed them. She need to do something. The grim reapers are on standby. In the tearoom, Kim Shin asks Reaper plaintively about Eun-tak: "She's the only one who can make me die, but she keeps making me live. Copyright 2016 CastKo Pte. Their scenes together and apart this episode had feeling and tension. She then tried to pull the sword from his chest, but Kim Shin pushed her with his great strength. You cant blame him, deciding to die isnt a casual choice. He now possesses immortality but is tired of living while everyone else around him dies. Kim Shin comments that human sincerity seems to unlock access to them. Complete Immortality: Once he returns to Earth from the in-between world. However, it would be more likely for the Grim Reaper to be the one behind it. Kim Shin hold his hand out to help her from the gondola. Hes mesmerized by her gently ways, the love shining in her eyes. Screenshots. Several days after, Duk Hwa who was told to bring the painting to Kim Shin came to his house, but he couldnt find Kim Shin anywhere. Im so excited waiting for it and I know shes a Hyuckabuck girl so she probably will. She asks if he wants to die. Some questions remain unanswered, however, including the Reapers fate for meddling with the living. When Kim Shin woke up, they talk about his pain. Mr. Director, you are sensitive to the nuances of moments. Wang Yeo realizes he wiped her memory of telling him her real name. Sunny was confused. She asks how he chooses those he helps. I love Kim Shins determination to get fate to change due to his sincerity. yes, I believe that is correct. Kim Shin is bound to find out that his best friend, Wang Yeo, and Sunny are the two reincarnations he was looking for. Grandfather picks the digital camera, saying he knows what that is. Wang Yeo stares at Sunny. Curious to know what Kim Shin wrote, Eun Tak asked Deok Hwa to translate the Chinese characters for her. They are blossoming right in front of our eyes! That makes sense. It SNOWS! There may have been more but Ive only just started noticing hers. It has not been officially released yet. They may not know the particulars but they know/sense/feel the other person. But when he thinks of the Queens image on the scroll, he tells Sunny that he may be cheating on her. Grandfather chuckles stating that Kim Shin choose the assistant and acted as his patron giving him the chance to go to college. the person he least suspected put the sword in himI dont understand because Gen. Kim Shin asked his loyal subordinate fellow soldier to run him through 2. Because when I get to where the ghoul is, he tells me that the sword has been buried between the rocks Yes, mate. I love it. Then she sees him waiting for her at the docking point. Kim Shin thinks about Eun Tak. I like that Kim Shin does NOT blame Wang Yeo for telling Eun Tak the truth. And it shows even when the scene is not tragic The goblin took some medicine and fall on the floor. It could be the opposite, the king sees she is not wearing his ring and forces it on her finger to wear as he believes she should. During the special interim episode of Goblin, Mr. Kim hinted that the future that Kim Shin saw would play a bigger part in the series finale of the Korean drama. The theme music for Goblin plays. While she was in the bookstore, she met Duk Hwa who was trying to get a refund because he thought he just bought someone elses book because there was a maple leaf inside the book that he bought. She asks if Eun Tak believes in ghosts. Kim Shin watches her room from the outside. He asks for just one more day. My son told me to keep my mouse off of the ads. They are well matched. Kim Shin watches her work. Because the weather was good, because the weather was bad and because the weather was good enough. Could he look more handsome? Showrunner: Dana Terrace. An ancient general is cursed and becomes an immortal goblin. If she had been found later, she would have died. Never Far Away is the title from this youtube video, this may or may not be correct. The birth grandmother appeared before Kim Shin and asked him to turn to ashes before Eun Tak will die. Duk Hwa takes a selfie with the digital camera. Their longing is evident. The woman tells Eun Tak to live a happy life with the Goblin. I am looking forward for more scenes during Goryeo times, we need to see what happened then. Sunny offer her the job and Eun Tak accepts. Shes impressed. In a few minutes the thief will get involved in a car accident and the accident will create a huge accident. Sunny already broke up with him, and as the Grim Reaper, he should not be involved with her. Eun Tak declines saying shes not done researching him yet. Version 1.1.3. added option to use the honour score to determine whether you are worthy. Kim Shin declares a humans will can change destiny. I find their relationship as compelling as Kim Shins and Eun Taks. She spots Wang Yeo talking to Sunny. Stunned from his conversation with the lady in red, Kim Shun intonesI beseech the heaven to allow me to one day finally tell Eun Takthat she was my first love.. Wasnt Wang Yeo too darling when he smiled AND he tried to unlock his cell phone? She single, she cant be picky when it comes to meeting men. Carly began to slowly approach Ahn Su-ho. Answer (1 of 4): Having seen the drama for quite a number of times, this is the best way I could comprehend the ending. The husband just chuckles, so Eun-tak takes out her lighter and blows out the flame. Could they be any more darling? Wang Yeo snaps his head up and demands to know if Kim Shin told her he was the grim reaper. A NEW flashback of the Queen spotting someone and smiling. Isnt it beautiful? My son said most well known business sites screen their ads to prevent this from happening, but this site just concerns itself with keeping ads off the videos while playing. She tries again. Version 1.1.2. replaced the sword in the rock with the item that you can pull out. At dinner, its more of the same. She loves the idea that after the sword is gone, hell be released from the chains that bind him. Wang Yeo berates Kim Shin for interfering in a mans dead. Eun Tak had no choice, so she answered the call from Sunny and it turned out that Sunny wanted to meet the Grim reaper. But then it was one night, he was raised from the dead and was being cursed. Required fields are marked *. Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) asks the Grim Reaper, Wang Yeo (Lee Dong Wook), to confirm that pulling out the sword out of Kim Shin will cause him to die. Wang Yeo tells him he was fine before Eun Tak came into his life. But he can't do that for long. Your email address will not be published. He utters how on earth Sunny stares. You are right he quotes poetry, hes vulnerable, and hes appealing. He admits the sword is hurting now. He tells her to come home with him. Wang Yeo tells Kim Shin he needs to write a report on why Eun Tak didnt die. when the party teleport back we got buried still. Was the young king angry because the young queen was not wearing the ring? I need that brief moment as an eye break from reading and to just enjoy looking at the actors or scenery for a second. Kim Shin tells him not to be shackled to a card and to live freely. Wang Yeo laughs the Kim Shin wouldnt do that. The kiss happened after Eun Tak failed to grab and pull out the sword from the goblin's chest. While the show hasnt outright said so, I think if someone touches him, they have to go with him Duk Hwa (as the butterfly) found Eun Tak. Interesting thing is, Thailand will not show with subs on the dramas. Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook are basically BFFs in real life. she is the only one who can save him (but then he would leave her behind if she does pull out the sword). Eun Tak was an extra. While they were talking the grim reaper started having chest pain and removed Sunnys memory of their meeting that night. The story of this last ghost could also play a vital role in the last three episodes of Goblin. Thats a bit of a leap. The final episode of the series will be aired on Jan. 21 and rumours of either of the two characters will die started swirling around. He tells her that he wants to see her too. She replies she doesnt have a home. We still need more information to know for sure. The grim reapers are already there, waiting for the accident to happen. At the time of righting this this game literally only has 3 levels and it just replays them over and over and the upgrades stop at level 23 so you can't do anything but . I simply didnt think of it. Does that statement foretell his future with Eun Tak? Before the bus left, Kim Shin sees the thief he saw a few days ago, the same thief that stolen Wang Yeos wallet, and sees the future that thief will going to have. Ditto about listening to a dubbed Jang Hyukno thank you! She invites him for a drink. Story, acting, music, costumes, production, etc. He awaits his prophesied goblin bride, who will pull out the sword from his chest and set him free from his curse. She had been thinking that maybe he loved the Queen and conspired against the King to end up with her. However, in episode 6, she is unable to pull the sword out. He finds her, and lifts her into his arms while draping his coat over her!! She asks why he switched from the money as a gift to a loan. That has developed in 2016 thanks to everyone that has added their thoughts to this blog. She cant believe she cant get him out of her mind. She asks if he wants it removed in front of the Christmas tree. Wang Yeo scoffs and says that this isnt what either of them want. Eun Tak is happy when her life begins to change for the better, but then finds out Kim Shin has been lying to her. Kim Shun cant believe that Eun Tak wont pull the sword out. Im going with the feeling of this series. As I was reading the recap, it hit me can Euntak go through portals without Goblin? Its too much and he pulls away and leaves. I will do my picking when I watch a second time, as I am sure I will. Meantime the goblin was talking with the birth grandmother. Sunny spies them getting out of the car, and is pleased know these two good looking men are there for her. Kim Shin was once a great mighty warrior from centuries ago who was impaled by a sword for a punishment from his king who was convinced by someone to kill Kim Shin. Kim Shin blusters that he doesnt know what Wang Yeo will do next and exits. The grim reapers cohort has the surprise of his life when he attends the passing of an old man in the hospital. There was not a single monotonous line or scene. New flashbacks revealed the Kings jealousy about the Queens ring. Kim Shin watched over them with Duk Hwa. Sunny stands and scoffs. Wang Yeo (minus the hat so he is visible) adorably tries to respond to Sunnys irritation about him not taking the side of the sidewalk nearest the road. He feigns ignorance. Hes a good friend and delivers the perfectly written one-liner zingers with perfect aplomb. Answer (1 of 14): Goblin is, was and will always be my favourite Kdrama. Episode 6. All Rights Reserved. Do you know when Jang Hyuk will grace a drama again? Ah, jealously, it is ageless! Is he wanting the reason from the lady in red or fate in general? He buys chicken and gives it to Kim Shin. Then, after watching discussions on talk shows, I became a tad less ignorant and decided if thats their culture, I should stop adding my own cultural judgments to it. But I notice that I NEVER see that type of behavior with the older male stars, neither in roles or in their real life friendships when shown on talk shows or real-life clips. She pulls away demanding he let her go. Ji Eun Tak pull the Sword If you Like it Subscribe and like and share my videosDrama: Goblin Support _____ SUBSCRIBE The director, writer, and cinematographer knew that the right facial expressions, music, and angles could give you more impact than more filler talk.