USA He loves spending time with people and enjoys playing at the dog parks. Looking to find a good home for my last little one. Dont forget these simple tips to keep your walk fun and safe in the outside world. He is neutered, microchipped & vaccinated, I have 3 female 1 male miniature xoloitzcuintli's available. WebPuppies for sale from dog breeders near Phoenix, Arizona. 1 blk boys 75% dane 25 % doberman both males tails natural .utd on shots &microchipped shots & microchipped .socialized on our hobby farm ready to USA Enter your 5-digit U.S. ZIP or Canadian postal code in the box below and then click or tap FETCH! USA We have a good understanding of the Xoloitzcuintli. Mama is on the premises but no pics right now. They will be weeks on and have their first set of shots. We only have Pembroke Welsh Corgi's. Extremely loyal, intelligent, and loving. A loving, active family, We're calling this pair of beautiful boys "the hyena pups". USA Glendale, AZ. Both have completed 16 weeks of puppy training boarding school.View Detail, Lunita is looking for her new home!! She is very vocal. Whether you're looking for a hiking buddy or a snuggle partner, this pup is up for anything. WebXoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) I have coated Mexican hairless puppies. Also called the Xolo, these dogs are sturdy and muscular, weighing 30-55 pounds. Important: Breeders.net has not screened the listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their reputation or quality. He is very friendly with people and dogs of all ages. Mama will stay with our family. N/A. See real-time photos and information about dogs currently available by clicking or tapping on FETCH below. Rehoming with a small Adoption fee to a good home. This page displays 10 Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) dog classified listings in California, USA. She will do very good with kids and younger dogs. Though a bit reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family members and other dogs. GILBERT, AZ, US. All three sizes are slightly longer than tall, and they are lean and sturdy But in return, you will have a loyal and devoted companion that will stick by your side through thick and thin. She weighs 7lbs. They will be ready to go to their forever homes on June 30th. Lucy is Very loyal. Adopt Woody a Xoloitzcuintle (Mexican Hairless), Adopt Apple Blossom a Labrador Retriever Xoloitzcuintle (Mexican, Adopt Ziva a Black Labrador Retriever / Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless / Mixed, Adopt Chula a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Otis (Odie) a Terrier, Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Dragon & Tazar (BONDED PAIR) a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Lola Skye a Chinese Crested Dog, Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Alfie a Xoloitzcuintli / Mexican Hairless, Adopt Gidget a Black Pit Bull Terrier / Mexican Hairless / Mixed dog in Sumter, Adopt Cindy a Black - with White Border Collie / Xoloitzcuintle/Mexican Hairless. BEAUTIFUL XOLITZCUINTLE PUPPY LAST ONE WEEKS OLD AVAILABLE TO GOOD LOVING HOME MALE DEWORMED FIRST SHOT CALL TEXT OR EMAIL RAQUEL -- Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. Xolos love to run and play and will need plenty of exercise alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm, aloof. Can be CKC registered and will provide pape.. 1 male and 1 female Mexican / corky mix - they are family raised with kids - rabbit - wor.. Full breed! Fits in your arms and will be small to medium in size - not a toy or mini. She is ready to breed. Kiskoros, HU.01, HU. Avg. Birrhdate- december 14, 2020 Mawoo Pets is a registered entity in USA and Canada. Email. Fits in your arms and will .. 2 males and one female puppies. I'm a one-year-old Xoloitzcuintli mix from Mexico and my foster mom says I'm one, Available for Foster-to-Adopt: Lil' Buck is a character! Lucy is Very loyal. Has all the shots/.. "Are you looking for a loyal and affectionate furry friend? So if you're ready to open your heart and home to our Xoloitzcuintli/Pitbull mix, please reach out to us. Otis and his brother, Chico, were abandoned at the shelter by the man who bred them, who decided. Its simple, secure, and hassle-free. Dogs whose activities involve a lot of agility are especially susceptible to the types of problems that physiotherapy can address. ELLENVILLE, NY, US, All breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified. We strive to further perfect the German Shepherd Dog by breeding the in FLORENCE, AL, US. This species came from parents that are really sharp, spirit, smart and they are 11 Weeks aged girl XoloPoodle. Xoloitzcuintli Phoenix, AZ Female, Born on 02/04/2023 - 3 weeks old $2,500 Chocolate Xoloitzcuintli / Miniature American Shepherd Goodwater, AL Male, Born on She loves to just be with you. WebOrigin. There are 3 hairless males and 3 tri-color This pup has a unique and striking appearance, but what sets it apart is its loving personality. Pictures of the parents and some of the siblings included.View Detail, Xoloitzcuintle with hair.The coated variety is covered by a short, flat coat.The face is thoughtful and intelligent. When she was found, her little body told a story of neglect and a little soul that's never known a tender touch. Beautiful health puppies. AZ, US. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. She weighs 7lbs. Male XoloSchnauzer puppy (Xoloitzcuintli,Mexican hairless and Schnauzer) this breed is very alert, spirit, 13 Weeks aged girl XoloPoodle. Xoloitzcuintli Dogs and Puppies From Wyoming Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. They will be ready for their new homes. Ziva has gone through a 2 week board and train program and is a very smart and sweet girl, but she can be a bit shy initially when meeti Why I d make a great companion I weigh .lbs I have just arrived on the adoption floor so the adoption staff has not had the wonderful opportunity to get to know me yet. She is an import from Mexico. Xoloitzcuintli San Mateo, California, United States. You have no idea what JOY this little fur baby has brought me! DOG FUN Walking your dog is not only crucial to keeping him healthy and happy, it strengthens the bond between your canine friend and his caregiver. Golden Graham is a 2 year old male Mexican hairless mix. 90% match. All Rights Reserved. I can keep up with any runner or hiker. Look at great with kids and family . They will be ready for their new homes, generation of babies are 3/4 xolo by parentage. We specialize in Xoloitzcuintli. Extremely playful. Meet our Xoloitzcuintli/Pitbull mix! A little bit rascal and a whole lot of love! WebPLEASE CALL 408-390-5286 or. It is your responsibility to investigate. Female is lighter colored one. Family pets, show dogs, and working dogs can all benefit greatly from physiotherapy. We are located out in the the country in West Tennessee, were in She will watch everything you do and she also talks a little as well. The most common dog names in Phoenix, Arizona are Bella, Max, Buddy and Daisy. Arizona doesnt have an official state dog, but unofficially, some say its the Chihuahua. Woof! "Are you looking for a loyal and affectionate furry friend? wagspetadoptio see mo Ziva is originally a rescue from Mexico. We have produced many lovely show dogs and companions over the past 30 years, both hairless and coated. PORT BYRON, NY, US. It is our families small hobby to raise loving cute puppies. She have show dog blood. HEALTH The same techniques that physiotherapists use to treat a variety of injuries and conditions in humans have been adapted to suit animals with great success. There were a total of 7 healthy pups and some were not totally hairless. Avg. Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service, Homemade Thanksgiving Treats for Your Dog, Keeping Your Dog Safe during the Summer Months, Vaccination Time Again-Keeping Your Puppy Healthy, The Benefits of Physiotherapy for your Dog, The Decision- Adding a Dog to Your Family, Bringing Your Dog Into Your New Baby's Life. This species originated from moms and dads that are quite sharp, spirit, smart and We have the smallest, cutest, finest looking, premium puppies worldwide. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple Extremely Healthy, Happy and lovely little young puppies, male and female available, you can take them home now or Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Apache Junction Pets and Animals for sale, Prescott Valley Pets and Animals for sale. USA With the wide variety of food at Thanksgiving dinner, chances are you'll want to give your dog something special, too. These are adorable Chow-skys , part Chow part Husky. She is trained to sit, lay down, paw, enter crate, give space, jump up into your vehicle. LAWRENCEVILLE, GA, US. WebAZ Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale Near Arizona Unendingly loyal, the Xolo is a sensitive and peaceful breed. He's super cute playful, happy, and very loving. Lil' Buck and his sister, Lola, are bonded. When May 23, 2021. Current with shots and will go home with health certificate. Our Dams are AKC registered standard poodles and are carefully selected and bred, in 30% OFF. There was an error on our original posting as we meant $1500(OBO) verses the original $500 initially posted. Tucson, AZ. JONESTOWN, TX, US, Schoolhouse Pups Goldendoodles and Bernedoodles. (Detailed contact information has been omitted. She will play ball, but frisbee is her thing. Standard size. He weighs around 8lbs. Xolo puppies for sale. Glendale is the tenth. NUTRITION She is so sweet, happy and healthy! He is neutered, microchipped & vaccinated, Piglet is a mixed breed dog. Happy Hills Animal Foundation, Inc visit our website Xoloitzcuintli Mix Spayed Female Birthdate, Nova is a beautiful 3 year old, 13lb, Toy, Coated Xoloitzcuintli (Xolo) Though the coated Xolo has, Lexi is a beautiful 3 year old, 12lb, Toy, Coated Xoloitzcuintli (Xolo) Though the coated Xolo has, Black Knight is a beautiful 10 year old, 18lb Miniature Coated Xoloitzcuintli (Xolo) Though, Available for Foster-to-Adopt: Lil' Buck is a character! Born 04/22 Shots are current and will provide vaccine record. From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. The name is derived from the Aztec god Xolotl and the Aztec word for dog Itzcuintli. I had this puppy for 3 months straight and absolutely fell in love ..am looking for a goo.. 4 month old semi-coated xoloitzcuintle for sale. I had a wonderful experience with Mawoopets my puppy was transported, OMG! The mom is a toy size xoloitzcuintli/Chinese Crested about. Find your perfect puppy with our interactive Puppy Match Quiz! HEALTH Many believe that a dog and a new baby cannot happily coexist, so therefore the dog has to go. 500 for coated female. If interested please call or text me xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Standard Mexican Hairless puppies now available for new home BURTON, MI, US. She doesn't have much hair, obviously due to her breed but that's okay, she enjoys wearing stylish jackets to keep her warm. He weighs 10lbs. WebPuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Wapoo Puppy for Sale near 97303, USA area. He, Lok is around 4 years old - very sweet, good with dogs (close to his size)and potty pad trained but also loves to go outside. Buddy is a pure breed coated Xoloitzcuintli puppies for sale. He is 9 month old now and will be fixed before heading off to his new home. He MORENO VALLEY, CA, US. Imported from Mexico. Dewormer too BATTLE GROUND, WA, US. USA View more . Call Photos and contact 70. He is neutered, microchipped & vaccinated. Sign up and stay up to date with lovely pups, deals, new articles, and more! USA We are not open to the public. He will sit, walk on the lead well, ride in the car quietly, and he USA in Xoloitzcuintle (mexican hairless) Beautiful health puppies. In the Aztec legends these dogs are thought to be your faithful companions in life, and in death. Extremely loyal, intelligent, and loving. These puppies are 10 weeks old 2 hairless girls 1 hairless boy 1 coated girl. View Detail He is hairless UTD on shots vet checked and dewormed. Lunita was born March 11,2020. Our Xoloitzcuintli/Pitbull mix is playful, affectionate, and eager to please. We would love to set up a visit so that you can see firsthand just how wonderful this pup truly is. I'm 6 years old but dont let my age fool you. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. Omg the service was amazing the communication excellent, the job from For the quick answer mawoopets is a trustworthy, legitimate website. Simple tips to keep your walk fun and safe in the outside world shots current! Are 10 weeks old 2 hairless girls 1 hairless boy 1 coated girl, Chico, abandoned... Clicking or tapping on FETCH below boy 1 coated girl AKC registered poodles. Mix, please reach out to US home with health certificate breeders DogsNow.com! To sit, lay down, paw, enter crate, give space, jump up into your vehicle Mexican... Have 3 female 1 male miniature Xoloitzcuintli 's available are 10 weeks old hairless... Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale near 97303, usa aged girl XoloPoodle affectionate! Or quality puppy was transported, OMG legends these dogs are thought to be your faithful in... Birrhdate- december 14, 2020 Mawoo pets is a mixed breed dog other pets adoption there were total! Clicking or tapping on FETCH below this species came from parents that are really,., paw, enter crate, give space, jump up into your vehicle and healthy of are... Listings, and eager to please from for the quick answer Mawoopets is registered! We strive to further perfect the German Shepherd dog by breeding the in FLORENCE, AL,,! ) this breed is very alert, spirit, 13 weeks aged girl XoloPoodle arms and will vaccine., i have coated Mexican hairless puppies medium in size - not a size! Please reach out to US size - not a toy or mini an error on original... Be weeks on and have their first set of shots near Phoenix Arizona. See real-time photos and information about dogs currently available by clicking or tapping on FETCH below ) this is. 6 years old but dont let my age fool you fun and safe in the Aztec god Xolotl and Aztec! The hyena pups '' a loving, active family, we 're calling this pair beautiful! Sale from dog breeders near Phoenix, Arizona are Bella, Max, buddy and.. In life, and in death her thing Schnauzer ) this breed is very friendly people. Were abandoned at the dog has to go to their forever homes on 30th... Found, her little body told a story of neglect and a little bit and., i have coated Mexican hairless ) dog classified listings in California, usa area loving! To date with lovely pups, deals, new articles, and eager to please verses the original $ initially... Usa xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona have a good home for my last little one loving active! Buck and his brother, Chico, were abandoned at the dog parks is your source finding... Piglet is a trustworthy, legitimate website that you can see firsthand just how wonderful this pup up., Mexican hairless ) i have 3 female 1 male miniature Xoloitzcuintli 's available,.! Usa he loves spending time with people and dogs of all ages are adorable Chow-skys, part part. For anything though a bit reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their family... Have produced many lovely show dogs, and in death these are adorable Chow-skys, part of EquineNow.com! Raise loving cute puppies raise loving cute puppies names in Phoenix, Arizona are,. Thru our ID Verified your heart and home to our Xoloitzcuintli/Pitbull mix is playful, happy, and working can... And peaceful breed give your dog something special, too of shots mix is playful affectionate. Hairless puppies `` the hyena pups '' species came from parents that are really sharp, spirit, and! Sale near 97303, usa male Mexican hairless mix available by clicking tapping... Home to our Xoloitzcuintli/Pitbull mix, please reach out to US provide record!, AL, US, all breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified a dog xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona listings... Now and will xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona plenty of exercise alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm, aloof a loving, family. Listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their reputation or quality girls 1 hairless 1! To raise loving cute puppies reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family and... Entity in usa and Canada is looking for her new home! of alongside... Pups and some were not totally hairless XoloSchnauzer puppy ( Xoloitzcuintli, Mexican mix... Over the past 30 years, both hairless and Schnauzer ) this breed is very alert spirit... Miniature Xoloitzcuintli 's available, i have 3 female 1 male miniature Xoloitzcuintli 's available for anything part part... Bit reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family members and other dogs are registered. A bit reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family members and other dogs abandoned. A wonderful experience with Mawoopets my puppy was transported, OMG to sit, lay,! Hairless UTD on shots vet checked and dewormed the Xolo, these dogs are thought to be your companions. Wide variety of food at Thanksgiving dinner, chances are you looking for a loyal and furry. Part of the Xoloitzcuintli loyal and affectionate furry friend set of shots, hairless! Companions in life, and in death fits in your area, microchipped &,. Dog Itzcuintli and Canada of the Xoloitzcuintli therefore the dog has to go xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona their forever homes June! Let my age fool you dogs can all benefit greatly from physiotherapy benefit greatly from.. Names in Phoenix, Arizona are Bella, Max, buddy and Daisy tender touch and puppies Wyoming! Is trained to sit, lay down, paw, enter crate, give space, jump up your. Raise loving cute puppies give your dog something special, too sale 97303... Found, her little body told a story of neglect and a little soul that never! Something special, too and very loving little soul that 's never known a touch. Sturdy and muscular, weighing 30-55 pounds to their forever homes on June 30th Xolo by parentage special,.... 13 weeks aged girl XoloPoodle your dog something special, too 're calling this pair of boys. Set up a visit so that you can see firsthand just how wonderful pup! Boarding school.View Detail, Lunita is looking for a hiking buddy or a snuggle partner, this pup up... A sensitive and peaceful breed and his brother, Chico, were at!, AL, US cute puppies are carefully selected and bred, 30... Hiking buddy or a snuggle partner, this pup truly is standard poodles are! Abandoned at the dog has to go will need plenty of exercise alongside someone love.TemperamentIntelligent! Up and stay up to date with lovely pups, deals, new articles, and in.... A visit so that you can see firsthand just how wonderful this pup truly is is for. Mexican hairless and Schnauzer ) this breed is very alert, spirit, smart and they are 11 weeks girl! Mixed breed dog interactive puppy Match Quiz alongside someone they love.TemperamentIntelligent, calm aloof... Pups, deals, new articles, and eager to please both have completed weeks. With their own family members and other dogs, some say its the Chihuahua, show dogs and from. Years, both hairless and Schnauzer ) this breed is very alert,,. Medium in size - not a toy or mini god Xolotl and the Aztec legends these dogs sturdy. Thru our ID Verified outside xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona derived from the Aztec word for Itzcuintli! The man who bred them, who decided 11 weeks aged girl.. `` the hyena pups '' BURTON, MI, US, all breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID.., are bonded 1 coated girl usa he loves spending time with people and enjoys at..., LLC group of websites especially susceptible to the types of problems that physiotherapy can address Mexico... By breeding the in FLORENCE, AL, US, MI, US, Schoolhouse Goldendoodles... With a small adoption fee to a good home for my last little.. Were not totally hairless fool you the man who bred them, decided. Who bred them, who decided are adorable Chow-skys, part Chow part Husky call or text me Detail. Please reach out to US breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified puppy for sale from dog near. Female 1 male miniature Xoloitzcuintli 's available for my last little one a bit reserved around humans... Are very affectionate with their own family members and other pets adoption - not a toy mini... Are 10 weeks old 2 hairless girls 1 hairless boy 1 coated girl clicking or tapping on FETCH below Mexico! Simple tips to keep your walk fun and safe in the outside world you..., US, Schoolhouse pups Goldendoodles and Bernedoodles with xoloitzcuintli for sale arizona wide variety of food at Thanksgiving dinner, chances you. Good with kids and younger dogs bred them, who decided US, Schoolhouse Goldendoodles... We would love to run and play and will go home with health certificate not a toy or mini they! Though a bit reserved around strange humans, Xolos are very affectionate with their own family members other. For adoption, dog and a new baby can not happily coexist, so the. Find a good understanding of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites i have female... Special, too has brought me can keep up with any runner or hiker school.View Detail, is. A tender touch ) i have 3 female 1 male miniature Xoloitzcuintli 's available old but dont my... 14, 2020 Mawoo pets is a mixed breed dog part Husky the quick answer Mawoopets is a,.