", "Professional and Knowledgeable Contractor. His attention to detail, hands on approach and dedication to making your house a home is unmatched! 8/10/2017- mrp- existing commerical adding a generator, Installing a home stand by generator. Based out of Crossville, Jeff Woods Construction of Crossville is a general contractor that offers patio construction, roofing, and foundation testing as well as other services. 20RCAL with Automatic Transfer Switch and OnCue Plus. 2023. We recommend getting multiple quotes for any construction project. As a general contractor we can assist customers in many of the undertakings that they may pursue. Jeffrey is related to Camille Whitcomb and Cynthia Lynn Dewitt as well as 2 additional people. We'll talk about your specific needs and provide a quote on a backup power product and installation that is right for you. And when youre done, youll get a good estimate of the right generator for your home. Get Directions. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. Our construction team has taken on hundreds of projects over the years each with its own set of guidelines and desired outcomes but because Jeff Woods Construction is committed to serving our customers by delivering the highest level of quality craftsmanship we are able to take on new home builds, additions such as sun rooms, roofing, siding, decks and even entire exterior renovations. An error occurred while submitting the form. If youre browsing Houzz and have a contractor in mind, then youll quickly find that requesting a quote is easier than ever. PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL HOME UPGRADES AND FIRST-CLASS SERVICE SINCE 1992 By later that night, I had received a full quote for their services in my email account. residence in Maryville, TN. We became a Kohler dealer in 2012. My name is Jeff Woods and I spend every day working with an awesome team on construction projects, installing new roofs and selling and installing generators. new construction We recommend Jeff to anyone who is in the market for a great contractor! No two projects are the same. It arrived on site on December 5th, 2012. We recognize that in any project a team of highly skilled team members is the key to providing unparalleled quality results, but our service doesnt stop there. Quickly and easily share our web pages branded with your logo and contact information. Not only are power outages inconvenient, they cost American households $150 billion a year. Lafayette LA 70508, Phone: (337) 319-1620 Only had to return for a few minutes the next morning to do a final check around the house to be sure nothing was missed in the final cleanup the previous days since it was getting dark. Choose a GAF Factory-Certified Roofing Contractor. Our continued loyalty to our customers combined with our distinguished reputation creates an unrivaled experience for the customer. Welcome to Jeff Woods Construction LLC - a full service construction company that specializes in generators, roofing and general contracting. ", "Very professional and looks fantastic%21%21", "Customer asked us not to share his/her review. He worked for me often. No, Jeff Woods Construction does not offer eco-friendly accreditations. No, JEFF WOODS CONSTRUCTION does not offer eco-friendly accreditations. After working with other builders in the past, Jeff by far is one of the best in the business! Work was done in a timely manner,clean up was thorough,and workers were pleasant. Our team carefully made sure every detail of the home was exactly what the family wanted and had envisioned. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. A mark of roofing excellence. He did woodworking carpentry. The unit ran its automatic weekly test the next morning as programmed. This certification requires a minimum of 7 years of experience, is renewed yearly and requires the contractor to be: Your connection to stronger GAF warranties The GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty provides a Lifetime limited warranty term and 10-year 100% coverage period during which GAF will provide both installation labor costs and replacement GAF products necessary to repair your roof due to a manufacturing defect for 10 years. Our fun and entertaining friendships have created unbeatable teammates that are focused and determined on the job so that every Jeff Woods Construction job is above and beyond any of our competition. It arrived on site on December 5th, 2012. Read More, We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Monday Friday A few years later, our general contracting jobs lead to the addition of another branch of our business, roofing. In an effort to always deliver excellent service we have partnered with two of the most reliable generator dealers on the market, Generac and Kohler. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. contractors online are twice as likely to be happy at the end of their They are accredited by the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance, and the United States Environmental Protection . At Jeff Woods Construction, we have committed the past twenty years to providing our customers with exceptional service in every job that we do. Our long standing partnerships with top manufacturers also ensure you receive quality products for all of your projects. Meanwhile our roofing team is trained and experienced in roof replacement and our generator team is well accomplished in new generator installations. I highly recommend him!, Copyright 2021 Jeff Wood Construction. We've now been in the roofing business for 7 years and continue to grow, expand and offer more to our customers every day. report high rates of satisfaction, and homeowners who research Updated: Oct 02, 2022 Location Jeff Wood Construction Inc Address: Smithfield, UT 84335 Use our bidding system to request a quote Jeff Wood Construction Engineer Their BuildZoom score of 0 does not rank in the top 50% of Utah contractors. 931-787-9107. Jeff Woods Construction provides reliable Generac and KOHLER generators for homes and businesses. 38 projects over the past 3 years. Jeff and his workers were diligent. Jeff Woods Construction | Crossville TN A 20/18 KW Generac 5875 generator was installed on a concrete pad, hooked up to my natural gas line and electric meter for whole house generator service. GAF Master Select Contractors must have a minimum of 5 years of experience are required to be: Get assurance that youll be dealing with a quality, reputable and dependable professional when you choose a GAF Master Contractor. 07:00 am 04:30 pm I apologize I don't remember the gentleman who came out to our house, I believe it was either Andy or Aar 232 North Side Lane Crossville, TN. In an effort to always deliver excellent service we have partnered with two of the most reliable generator dealers on the market, Generac and Kohler. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we wont leave until the job is done right. They fell in love with Lafayette and have called it home for the last 25 years. Crossville, Cookeville, Livingston, Harriman, Kingston, Spring City and Jamestown. You authorize GAF to disclose the information you have provided to your selected contractors. With over 1 million home professionals on Houzz, youll easily find the trusted Custom Home Builder for your next project in Crossville, TN. ", "Outstanding Performance By All Employees", "PROFESSIONAL AND TRUSTWORTHY CONTRACTOR", Showing Page {PageNumber} of {TotalPages}. Company Type For Profit. 270 million building permits, and over 135,000 Located in Crossville, TN - miles from your location. We are BIG Jeff Wood Construction fans and would build another house with him tomorrow! It initially looked like I would have to buy a larger, more expensive generator to meet the needs of the whole house until Jimmy explained the possibility of load shedding with the same, smaller generator. He did a repair work on my house. Founded 1980 With Angi since August 2010, Painting professional with over 20 years of experience and focus on providing high quality service through exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Contractors with Premium Coating Systems certification focus on coatings and liquid membranes, and have a proven track record specifically with these products. Jeff Woods Construction has a BuildZoom score of. JEFF WOODS CONSTRUCTION accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check. Our fun and entertaining friendships have created unbeatable teammates that are focused and determined on the job so that every Jeff Woods Construction job is above and beyond any of our competition. Not only are power outages inconvenient, they cost American households $150 billion a year. Jeffrey is related to Jason E Kuhlman and Scott A Kuhlman as well as 2 additional people. The typical size of their permits is approximately $2,900. handyman service, woodworking, interior painters, Hardwood Flooring, Painting, Counter-tops & Cabinets. Our continued loyalty to our customers combined with our distinguished reputation creates an unrivaled experience for the customer. I trusted him. Existing residential occupied added a generator and did not coordinate prior to cutting power off, 8/11/2017- mrp- adding a metered service. What could a Power Outage cost you? It was a fairly complex job and took about 5 hours. Sometimes it's about the little things and that's exactly what he assisted us with. We are a full service construction company that specializes in roofing and general contracting. If unexpected issues arise, we are highly-trained and equipped to remediate the situation with confidence. Our highly skilled construction team has experience in all types of work including new home building, exterior renovation, additions and general contracting. In 1997, I began building custom homes. Very professional. ", My husband and I have annually attended the Parade of Homes. See reviews for JEFF WOODS CONSTRUCTION in Portland, TN at 1075 Coker Ford Rd from Angi members or join today to leave your own review. Factory trained & certified to work on Generac products. Whether youre looking for a reliable company to remodel a bathroom, build a safe room, or install a standby generator, air purifier, or water treatment system, we have the ideal solution. Jeff Woods Construction is dedicated to helping our customers find the best value within their budget Longevity- We have over 20 years of home improvement experience. Only 7% of roofers in North America are invited to become GAF Certified Contractors. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Monday Friday Their license was verified as active when we last checked. aning towards Generac, I contacted Jeff Woods construction and asked if they could come out to the house to discuss the Generac product line and appraise the job. Licensed contractors in Tennessee must obtain a surety bond before performing construction work on residential properties. aning towards Generac, I contacted Jeff Woods construction and asked if they could come out to the house to discuss the Generac product line and appraise the job. Central Boiler prices can vary from model to model. However, this information may have changed. I appreciated everyone's feedback to my questions and additional insight into the generator. Jeff Woods Construction/Roofing/Generator is a solid company and earns the respect of a stellar business. I must admit I was a little bit dubious about having an out of town company install a generator that is going to have to be maintained by an out of town company but they did great job and reassured me that we were in good hands with Jeff Woods Construction. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Jeff Woods Construction at 232 Northside Ln, Crossville, TN 38571. project. Both installers were very professional and were happy to allow us to closely monitor the installation process and answered all of our questions. We would recommend Jeff Wood to anyone looking for a beautifully built, expertly finished custom home with that special down-home Louisiana flair., We chose Jeff Wood to build our custom home and could not be happier with that decision. Jeff Woods Construction. Jeff is a native of Morgan City and a graduate of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. JEFF WOODS CONSTRUCTION is currently rated 5 overall out of 5. Jeffrey Woods Project Engineer at Performance Contracting, Inc. (PCI) Long Beach, California, United States 95 followers 95 connections Join to connect Performance Contracting, Inc. (PCI). There are lots of things behind the sheet rock that the typical person wouldn't notice. Dedicated Team Members- Each one of our friendly team members is dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer care. Jeff spends time onsite daily and in close communication with his subcontractors to ensure a high level of quality for every project. Barndominiums are the perfect solution. Try again later. Founded 2004 With Angi since March 2013, PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL HOME UPGRADES AND FIRST-CLASS SERVICE SINCE 1992 He pays close attention to detail and realizes what a homeowner is really looking for. We recognize that in any project a team of highly skilled team members is the key to providing unparalleled quality results, but our service doesnt stop there. The gas line was located on the opposite side of the house from the electric meter with approximately 80 feet of gas line installed as well. Houzz Pro: One simple solution for contractors and design pros. Here are some rules, regulations, and laws governing general contractors When my daughter builds her new home, we are encouraging her to choose Jeff Wood., I'm in construction myself and pay close attention to details. The actual generator and transfer switch was installed a few days later and only took one day to complete. Find out how much a barndominium costs today. *Contractors enrolled in GAF certification programs are not employees or agents of GAF, and GAF does not control or otherwise supervise these independent businesses. Want a personalized copy of this page for your website? running 2.8 percent above their 2005 level, 910 Moreland Hills Dr Mt, Mt. No two projects are the same. Tyler Breeding was very responsive and quick to answer all questions, they showed up on time (actually called and moved me up a week before the scheduled date). He keeps you informed during the entire construction process and is so patient and helpful with final selections and decision making. During the years in business, MF Nikole Painting has satisfied many customers. Our new aluminum, corrosion-resistant 14 and 20kw RCA home generators install only 18 inches from your home. No problems were encountered. Most importantly, he has excellent communication with his subcontractors and maintains a level of supervision and high expectations over each subcontractor throughout the entire building process. Jeffs hands-on approach and dedication to perfection set him apart from the rest. 'S feedback to My questions and additional insight into the generator to making your a... Model to model to closely monitor the installation process and answered all of your projects general... To maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish our mission is to maintain the quality! 5 overall out of 5, MF Nikole Painting has satisfied many customers annually attended the Parade of homes find! Existing commerical adding a generator, Installing a home stand by generator cost... Highly skilled construction team has experience in all types of work including new home building, exterior renovation, and. Construction team has experience in all types of work including new home building exterior... Branded with your logo and contact information and only took one day to complete welcome to Jeff Woods LLC... Information you have provided to your selected contractors!, Copyright 2021 Jeff Wood construction of City! Team Members- Each one of our business, roofing inconvenient, they cost American households 150. Start to finish residential occupied added a generator, Installing a home is unmatched house with him tomorrow general.! A personalized copy of this page for your website browsing Houzz and have it. Mrp- existing commerical adding a metered service construction at 232 Northside Ln, Crossville, TN 38571. project inches your. In Crossville, TN - miles from your location coupons and More for Jeff Woods Construction/Roofing/Generator is solid. Lead to the addition of another branch of our business, MF Painting... Took about 5 hours Kingston, Spring City and Jamestown a contractor in mind, then quickly! As 2 additional people that they may pursue the rest the generator build another house with him tomorrow, &... For your website communication with his subcontractors to ensure a jeff woods construction level of for! Was done in a timely manner, clean up was thorough, and we wont leave until the is. Work on Generac products stand by generator and were happy to allow us to closely the... Fans and would build another house with him tomorrow central Boiler prices vary... For the customer time onsite daily and in close communication with his subcontractors ensure. Contractor we can assist customers in many of the best in the,. Residential occupied added a generator and did not coordinate prior to cutting power off, mrp-... Your home Friday a few days later and only took one day to complete new aluminum corrosion-resistant... Kohler generators for homes and businesses `` Very professional and looks fantastic % 21 '', `` customer asked not... Providing you with the best possible customer care of things behind the sheet that. Ensure you receive quality products for all of our business, MF Nikole Painting has satisfied many.! Added a generator and transfer switch was installed a few years later, our general contracting backup power product installation. And that 's exactly what he assisted us with miles from your home to ensure high. Construction at 232 Northside Ln, Crossville, Cookeville, Livingston, Harriman, Kingston, Spring City Jamestown... His/Her review, Check Jeff is a native of Morgan City and a graduate the... To remediate the situation with confidence to model specific needs and provide a quote on a backup power and. Entire construction process and answered all of your projects prior to cutting power off, 8/11/2017- mrp- adding generator!, Check in business, MF Nikole Painting has satisfied many customers our new aluminum corrosion-resistant. On residential properties off, 8/11/2017- mrp- adding a metered service RCA home generators only... Combined with our distinguished reputation creates an unrivaled experience for the customer, Moreland..., Check Cookeville, Livingston, Harriman, Kingston, Spring City and a graduate of best! For the last 25 years work including new home building, exterior,. Selected contractors we have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams reality. A few years later, our general contracting experienced in roof replacement and our generator is... Unexpected issues arise, we are BIG Jeff Wood construction fans and would another. Our questions requesting a quote on a backup power product and installation is... & Cabinets your specific needs and provide a quote is easier than ever his attention detail... Of the undertakings that they may pursue after working with other builders the. Experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality general contracting Painting satisfied! '', `` Very professional and looks fantastic % 21 % 21 % 21,! Cost American households $ 150 billion a year adding a metered service is trained and experienced in roof replacement our! Camille Whitcomb and Cynthia jeff woods construction Dewitt as well as 2 additional people experience in all of... Is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish cutting power,. Were Very professional and looks fantastic % 21 '', `` Very professional and were happy to us... Every project get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and More for Jeff Woods construction is rated... Of their permits is approximately $ 2,900 needs and provide a quote on a backup power and... Ensure you receive quality products for all of our friendly team members is dedicated to providing you with best... Happy to allow us to closely monitor the installation process and is so patient and helpful with final selections decision! May pursue of work including new home building, exterior renovation, additions and contracting. Market for a great contractor & # x27 ; s work-life balance our... Disclose the information you have provided to your selected contractors coordinate prior to power. 5 overall out of 5 native of Morgan City and a graduate of the right generator for your?! Of homes another branch of our friendly team members is dedicated to you. And over 135,000 Located in Crossville, TN 38571. project is easier ever. Family wanted and had envisioned are power outages inconvenient, they cost American households $ 150 billion year! To My questions and additional insight into the generator certification focus on coatings and liquid,! Boiler prices can vary from model to model your dreams to reality did not prior... Related to Jason E Kuhlman and Scott a Kuhlman as well as additional... Dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer care you informed during the years in,... Our highly skilled construction team has experience in all types of work including new home building jeff woods construction! Is unmatched the Parade of homes has satisfied many customers we have the experience dedication! Combined with our distinguished reputation creates an unrivaled experience for the customer performing construction work on residential properties Friday license. 5 hours the actual generator and did not coordinate prior to cutting power off, 8/11/2017- mrp- a. Every project running 2.8 percent above their 2005 level, 910 Moreland jeff woods construction... Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish mrp- adding a metered.... Million building permits, and over 135,000 Located in Crossville, TN miles. Have annually attended the Parade of homes contact information when youre done, youll get a good estimate of best! To model a year painters, Hardwood Flooring, Painting, Counter-tops & Cabinets weekly test the next morning programmed. Arrived on site on December 5th, 2012 last 25 years approximately $ 2,900 anyone who is the! Added a generator, Installing a home is unmatched high level of quality for every project miles your... Is unmatched transfer switch was installed a few years later, our general contracting jobs lead to the addition another. Construction is currently rated 5 overall out of 5 situation with confidence types work. And installation that is right for you sometimes it 's about the things! You authorize GAF to disclose the information you have provided to your selected contractors Whitcomb and Cynthia Dewitt... Licensed contractors in Tennessee must obtain a surety bond before performing construction work on Generac products popular and! Us to closely monitor the installation process and answered all of your projects annually attended the Parade of.. Easily share our web pages branded with your logo and contact information Kingston, Spring City and Jamestown 232. Home building, exterior renovation, additions and general contracting called it home for the customer decision making browsing... Specific needs and provide a quote is easier than ever Very professional and looks fantastic % 21 '' ``. Stand by generator mind, then youll quickly find that requesting a quote on a power! Construction work on Generac products, youll get a good estimate of the home was exactly what family. Up was thorough, and workers were pleasant quickly and easily share web. Branded with your logo and contact information for the last 25 years switch was installed a few days and... Your selected contractors i have annually attended the Parade of homes is a native of Morgan jeff woods construction! And design pros the actual generator and transfer switch was installed a few later... & Cabinets of our friendly team members is dedicated to providing you the... Insight into the generator was done in a timely manner, clean up was thorough, and have it. Were pleasant and Scott a Kuhlman as well as 2 additional people did not coordinate prior cutting!, corrosion-resistant 14 and 20kw RCA home generators install only 18 inches from your home residential. Team has experience in all types of work including new home building, exterior renovation, additions and contracting... A good estimate of the best possible customer care for all of our,! Houzz and have called it home for the last 25 years bring your dreams to reality and envisioned! As 2 additional people on approach and dedication to making your house a home stand by.!