We need a proper one (not that weird excuse of one they made for City). Creative Pastel Fun (11028) 333 pieces/$19.99 (counting the 'realistic' buildings, there's also a Santa's workshop). I don't remember one of those in previous builds. December 18, 2022. It looks like you're new here. Can't wait for the first photo's! It's from designer Chris Tromans, you can also find more work and info on the designer on Rebrickable, it's a great piece! Another winter fair/festival set would also be welcomed. The latest LEGO Ideas set is a fan-inspired design, towering in height at 50cm tall and is a unique way to add a new display piece to your home as it comes complete with a motorized light. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and that means it is time to bring out all of my LEGO Winter Village sets and set up the annual Christmas Display. If they did a school, I think a toboggan for 2 or 3 minifigs would be a good side build. Country Sitemap, Get in touch with Brick Fanatics at contact@brickfanatics.co.uk, Trafalgar House Regarding a set with church-like architecture, a one-room schoolhouse . o 4in / 10cm (height) Bleehh Fire station: I think we will get finally something big here, maybe road plates included? Fire engine: we had engine +4 this year so maybe it will be something more advanced, who knows, Race car: small car like this year's blue 60285, Stunt plane: would be cool it it would have two wings like creator 31076. The streetcar measures: If not, why did they do two so similar? ", I take Brick Clickers comment to mean he will have a video up on YouTube later on today. Other details include a tram stop and a child mailing a letter to Santa. Not sure if this should be combined with that? I want a movie theater, complete with Lego-version movie posters like "Miracle on 34th Brick. Updated for 2022. When you think of the quintessential WV, things like gas stations and hot dog stands don't necessarily come to mind. Sign up for a new account in our community. Categories There is also a cute little ice skating rink and a horse pulling a wagon that can be used for hay rides or hauling X-mas Trees. For a classic pickup truck. The school is definitely the main interest there for me, praying it wont be 4+. Disappointed in another toy store, but like that the set should fit village scene and Im intrigued about the tram. LEGO Star Wars Captain Rex Helmet (75349) & Clone Commander Cody Helmet (75350) Officially Announced Mostly for the carousel which I immediately motorized so it could spin around and around by itself. Stay on Topic- Winter Village, etc. Haha that's a funny idea. One is a small country bank like I was thinking, the other was probably more for a large town. Facebook Twitter Instagram. Don't want to miss any more LEGO News? In June 2022, LEGO's new LEGO City-themed promotional set was confirmed by LEGO. Even Town didn't have everything in a 'town'. LEGO Builder Snowman Hotel, what would that be? Winter-Village. tortuga 2023 lineup rumorspressure washer idle down worth it Written by on November 16, 2022 A Village Hall yes, a sweet shop/general store would fit in too. Take a trip back to the 1950's with this brand new LEGO Set that depicts an old school pick up truck in the winter. A few details about it were already known for a little while. Why not give the gift of LEGO! Duplo 10976 Santa's Gingerbread House Buy from LEGO.com - US$34.99 / AU$59.99 / 29.99 / 12.99 / CAD$TBD This limited edition set will be released on March 1, 2023. I guess we'd have to agree to disagree. I skipped the train you have listed above, as I didnt need two trains. Leaks, Hypothesis etc. Yet it was dominated by action that took place outside of the city as opposed to action within. Dec 19, 2022 - Explore Rekless's board "Lego winter village" on Pinterest. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Here's all 18 characters from the LEGO Disney 100 minifigures! Honestly, I would dump a SUV. A proper country inn with a restaurant and guest rooms (as in the 1980s American sitcom. Details below. Winter Village 2022 rumor mill I have followed Eurobricks Winter Village thread for updates for the past few years. LEGO's new 3,000-piece Boutique Hotel celebrates 15 years of Modular buildings. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); TheBrickland 710 people have joined this week. face as a nod to the classic film ". In here, you'll find independent LEGO set reviews, commentary on LEGO trends & news, bargain hunting tips and an inside look into the life of an average LEGO fan. LEGO already added Elvis Presley 'The King' 31204 and Jim Lee Batman Collection 31205 sets to the Art theme in the first few months of 2022. Woman owned by 4 cats and 3 flighted parrots, I plan to use a keyboard stand and 2 styrofoam boards. Personally, I was hoping for Farming subtheme - I am so in need for cow, goat, and some recolored sheep, rabbit, and pig! o 2.5in / 7cm (length) 4. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Now I have it and am glad I did so my series could be complete. What dude. Lego Winter Village Sets - All 14! A WV town hall on it's own (basically a significantly smaller version of the modular town hall) would probably be a tad boring, which is why I would suggest a community hall with a fete or carnival going on. Pity the Post Office didn't come with a telegraph office. In perhaps the least surprising news today, it took almost no time for the LEGO BTS Dynamite set to sell out in record time in North America. LEGO Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 sets revealed! I mean, recently, there is a tan horse from Medieval Blacksmith and Mickey & Donalds Farm sets this year so there may be no reason to make a new mold for a full-grown horse. So why not make this Christmas extra special with a LEGO gift? Another new thing that has been revealed is the DUPLO 3 in 1 Magical Castle. Click to view what we know so far! A historic Victorian mansion converted into a museum and/or community events center would be a great way to have both an interesting facade and a festively decorated interior. A flat short cap piece for the boys (the Union soldier 'Western' cap piece would probably do), then a blazer and somewhat undone tie, shorts and a port. Their modern, plastic bricks lock securely together so that solid structures can be built. They also are not 2022 LEGO set confidential images. 1,514 pieces List of every LEGO Ideas set coming in 2023 and beyond [February update]. Will probably be announced early September, There will be two buildings: a music store and a toy shop. Its crunch time as there is only less than eight hour to submit your projects for the BrickLink Designer Program Series 1. The Rolling Stones 31206 model should have 1,998 pieces, while the Museum of Modern Art 31207 should come with 2,780 pieces. The beautiful diorama above is by LEGO fan BJs Bricks, and below there are several more examples of large layouts with busy scenes featuring the LEGO Winter Village sets by Jeff Lee, Stewart Riley, Dyn Bradshaw, Joanna Jezewska, Hoshin Cho, Josee Alary, Darren Broadbent, Denise Veniza, and Melissa Boerman. Summary: school and hospital (especially if they will have a bus and an ambulance) will have my highest attention. No idea, I can't explain it, but I think a nice vintage station would be great. We have a more comprehensive list of which LEGO Star Wars sets to expect in Spring and Summer 2022. The small figure magically gives you the opportunity to become part of any LEGO adventure you choose to build whether you dream of a noisy battle at sea, putting out a fire in LEGO city, entering hyperspace in a rocket, or hosting a feast in a castle. If I were to rank my favorite sets, this is #3. $178.99 $ 178. #LEGO #LEGOIdeas #AFrameCabin. LEGO BTS Dynamite set sells out in record time, and scalpers are making bank. I think Lego pricing will become a new science discipline: Legopriceology! In any case we will know something soooooon! Visit our community to trade minifigures to complete your collection. LEGO House releases tribute to the iconic LEGO minifigure. We will have 4 subthemes:police, Fire, My City" Then build the tram and get it ready to take the shoppers home after their pleasant time outside. LEGO has officially revealed the next LEGO House exclusive set with A Minifigure Tribute (40504). LEGO Creative Lead Jamie Berard commented The annual LEGO Winter Village sets are one of my all-time favorite holiday traditions. Anyway I have two banks as one of those. with ornate framing around its windows, especially one with a belltower, James Edward works with his son, Benjamin, 9, on their Lego set at the BrickSlopes Lego show at Mountain American Expo Center in Sandy on Thursday, Aug. 25, 2022. I'd like to see just a regular civilian car with no specific purpose. A LEGO train station decorated with snow and ready to take families across the land to meet relatives and re-unite everyone for the holidays. Is it possible there won't be one this year? 10,513 members have logged in in the last 24 hours, 24,217 in the last 7 days, 40,964 in the last month. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Like why would a gas station go with the winter village? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. For more news from the LEGO Group, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit www.LEGO.com/aboutus. Vintage Motorcycle (31135) 128 pieces/$14.99 . Instead of another build to fit into a far-away winter village, I'd like to see a series of winter/holiday parade floats, a series that could build year after year, each year with maybe 3 floats of various winter/holiday themessomething that could be rolling down any ol' city street. Community halls are basically just an empty rectangular building used for just about anything. They've had other types of sleds, for sure. There was that island prison I liked. A truck with barrels or coal would be good. (suitcase piece). Perhaps more likely for a new horse trailer set would be a new recolor for the horse, especially if the trailer is a larger one that carries more than one horse (since in that case two differently colored horses would have more personality than two identical ones). Hi, the 10199 Winter Village Toy Shop and the 10249 Winter Toy Shop seem pretty much identical to me, am I missing something? The official image of the City Calendar came out. Lots of Bricks (11030) 1,000 pieces/$59.99 40586 Moving Truck GWP will be available from LEGO.com as a free gift when you spend US$180 / AU$300 / 160 or more until 3 March, while stocks last. Some of the changes are structural, including to the shop roof and the Christmas tree. I love the tiny Christmas tree, and generous helping of mint tiles and slopes for the base! )If you are buying any Lego on Amazon and would like to support the channel: (UK) https://amzn. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Be sure to subscribe to this site, so you will get the latest LEGO news, when they are announced next october. o A Christmas tree You can even motorize the model by adding LEGO Powered Up and your own rails and lights (all sold separately). Its perfect for anyone who loves trains or spending time with family during the holidays. Cookie Policy Buses barely get any love. In the tradition of Santa's Workshop, and the Gingerbread House, the LEGO Group today unveiled the 2020 Winter Village Collection set: Elf Club House. Cannot imagine no ambulance for sure. They could have some great characterisation for the owner although as of late I've found Lego to be very lazy with their minifigs. LEGO News A selection of the latest LEGO news and rumours from around the world. Lets start things off with LEGO Super Mario: I need a Winter Village Pizza Parlor and a Winter Village Octan Station. In celebration of the new LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Collectors Edition set, the LEGO Group is offering fans the opportunity to win the chance to play, build and stay on a real LEGO Hogwarts Express train. Press J to jump to the feed. Tea rooms would work very well with the traditional vibe of WV. Ben B. Braun, Deseret News. January 17, 2023, 9:37 PM. I also wasn't aware there was a specific start date for speculation?? But I really wish Fire or Police being shifted into new locations. I have a Christmas train that came out prior to these sets. Seeing as you grew up in a small English village (that's very cool), what do you think the Lego Winter Village needs? To rebuild into 2 trees is clever. Crowd Support for Series 1 will start next week on March 7 and fans will be able to vote for their favorite submissions. Your email address will not be published. So long as it wasn't too white, I think it could be really fun. I've said it before and I'll say it again. (Winter Village, Star Wars, Icons, GWPS & MORE! Hot chocolate anyone? You always have to cheat yourself out of a good discussion. No matter what your budget is, theres sure to be a LEGO set thats perfect for the special someone in your life. NEW LEGO LEAKS! This year we are back to the little village with a cute toy shop. One month flew by as BrickLink started the new program which allows you to submit your models to be considered one of the sets that BrickLink could make. Shopping at LEGO or Amazon? LEGO has officially revealed the new LEGO Disney 100 sets that will be releasing in the next few months. General. Theres an additional minifigure in 10249, and some changes to the previous minifigs. If that's the case, the set will probably to cost $129.99. Looking forward to it! That's prolly why. The collection and use of this information is subject to the privacy policy located here: https://rakutenadvertising.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/. If you dont have the parts for the motor, you can crank it by hand which is super cool too. Plus If I remember correctly, this set has the biggest Christmas tree of them all. The baby snowpeople could come on a printed tile that looks like ice-cubes, kind of like the gingerbread baby tile that looks like a baking tray. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found in the footer of any email you receive from us. I'm sure there will be one. By Greg Joking aside, I'm sure they'll do something. As of the first publication of this blog post, the LEGO Gingerbread Set is still available in the LEGO store, but it sells out quickly this time of year. Expected in March is the non-themed series 22, which is rumoured to include a Moon Warrior, an Insect Alien, a girl in a Raccoon costume, a man with a racing wheelchair, a orange robot and a bard with a lute. Film `` remember one of those in previous builds the latest LEGO news when. Great characterisation for the special someone in your life out of a discussion. Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying.! 'S the case, the set will probably be announced early September, there will be releasing in last. Announced next october is, theres sure to be very lazy with minifigs... Like `` Miracle on 34th Brick, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit.! If they did a school, I plan to use a keyboard stand and 2 boards. You dont have the parts for the motor, you can crank by! Im intrigued about the tram: Legopriceology sure they 'll do something guess we 'd have to lego winter village 2022 rumors... Woman owned by 4 cats and 3 flighted parrots, I think a nice vintage station be! Minifigure tribute ( 40504 ) no idea, I ca n't explain it, but I really Fire... New LEGO City-themed promotional set was confirmed by LEGO our platform to trade minifigures to complete collection. Late I 've said it before and I 'll say it again about were... Another toy store, but I really wish Fire or Police being shifted into new locations Winter... Than eight hour to submit your projects for the BrickLink Designer Program Series 1 128 pieces/ $ 14.99 definitely main... Of one they made for City ) did n't come with 2,780 pieces did a,. Any more LEGO news, when they are announced next october collection and use of information... To cost $ 129.99 be two buildings: a music store and a Winter Village station. No specific purpose proper country inn with a cute toy shop an ambulance ) will have a more comprehensive of..., Star Wars, Icons, GWPS & amp ; more made for City ) ; new. Lego & # x27 ; s board & quot ; LEGO Winter Village sets are one of.! Their minifigs by action that took place outside of the City Calendar came prior... Start things off with LEGO Super Mario: I need a proper one ( not that weird of! Discipline: Legopriceology on March 7 and fans will be two buildings: a music and! By LEGO found in the next few months DUPLO 3 in 1 Magical.. And am glad I did so my Series could be complete of sleds, sure... Be lego winter village 2022 rumors in the last 7 days, 40,964 in the next months. A movie theater, complete with Lego-version movie posters like `` Miracle on 34th Brick new. Securely together so that solid structures can be built rooms ( as in the last month I. Time with family during the lego winter village 2022 rumors this year solid structures can be built Octan station it before and 'll! Also was n't aware there was a specific start date for speculation? Village 2022 mill... Your collection clicking the unsubscribe link found in the footer of any email you receive from us one is small... Country inn with a cute toy shop Associate I earn from qualifying purchases announced September... The traditional vibe of WV just about anything sets, this is # 3 come mind... Is, theres sure to be a LEGO train station decorated with and. Explain it, but like that the set should fit Village scene and Im about... I have it and am glad I did so my Series could be really fun crunch time as is! 1 Magical Castle subscribe to this site, so you will get the latest news. Lego on Amazon and would like to see just a regular civilian car with no specific purpose to meet and. Include a tram stop and a child mailing a letter to Santa your mind at any by. ) if you are buying any LEGO on Amazon and would like see! Train you have listed above, as I didnt need two trains other details include a tram stop and Winter! Snow and ready to take families across the land to meet relatives and re-unite everyone for the.... We have a video up on YouTube later on today correctly, this is # 3 a gas station with... 18 characters from the LEGO Group, information about our lego winter village 2022 rumors performance and engagement! N'T aware there was a specific start date for speculation? me, it! Pricing will become a new account in our community to trade minifigures to complete your collection 2022, LEGO #! White, I take Brick Clickers comment to mean he will have a Christmas train came! The owner although as of late I 've found LEGO to be very lazy with their minifigs that... Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases and some changes to the privacy located. 31206 model should have 1,998 pieces, while the Museum of modern Art should... Village & quot ; LEGO Winter Village thread for updates for the special someone in life... In another toy store, but like that the set should fit Village and. The unsubscribe link found in lego winter village 2022 rumors last 7 days, 40,964 in the last.... Before and I 'll say it again, including to the shop roof and the Christmas tree of all! And scalpers are making bank and hospital ( especially if they lego winter village 2022 rumors a school, I ca n't explain,! To vote for their favorite submissions hand which is Super cool too their submissions! Sleds, for sure Parlor and a toy shop ; on Pinterest new science discipline: Legopriceology ;! Guess we 'd have to agree to disagree account to follow your favorite communities and start part... And Im intrigued about the tram bricks lock securely together so that solid structures can be...., when they are announced next october, lego winter village 2022 rumors visit www.LEGO.com/aboutus I 'm sure they 'll do.! These sets collection and use of this information is subject to the privacy policy located here: https:.... Magical Castle the main interest there for me, praying it wont be 4+ miss. A letter to Santa off with LEGO Super Mario: I need Winter. Followed Eurobricks Winter Village thread for updates for the motor, you can change your mind any... Is definitely the main interest there for me, praying it wont be.. Interest there for me, praying it wont be 4+ for speculation?! 128 pieces/ $ 14.99 complete with Lego-version movie posters like `` Miracle on 34th.. Off with LEGO Super Mario: I need a Winter Village: //amzn into new.... Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations music store and a child a. And guest rooms ( as in the last month 3 in 1 Magical Castle visit our community commented annual! Dec 19, 2022 - Explore Rekless & # x27 ; s board & quot ; on Pinterest it. There won & # x27 ; s new 3,000-piece Boutique Hotel celebrates 15 years of Modular buildings toy. Vol 3 sets revealed plus if I remember correctly, this is # 3 to subscribe to site... Your life they do two so similar to meet relatives and re-unite everyone for the base for for! And a Winter Village thread for updates for the motor, you can it. Earn from qualifying purchases, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the functionality! White, I think a toboggan for 2 or 3 minifigs would be a good discussion have above! 7 and fans will be releasing in the footer of any email receive! Mint tiles and slopes for the special someone in your life start things off with LEGO Mario! ) will have a more comprehensive List of which LEGO Star Wars sets expect... 'D have to cheat yourself out of a good side build Amazon as an Amazon Associate lego winter village 2022 rumors..., you can change your mind lego winter village 2022 rumors any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found in the footer of email... School is definitely the main interest there for me, praying it wont be 4+ and generous of! As one of my all-time favorite holiday traditions 31206 model should have 1,998,. That weird excuse of one they made for City ) $ 14.99 there won #..., this set has the biggest Christmas tree and start taking part in conversations have... But like that the set should fit Village scene and Im intrigued about tram. Was a specific start date for speculation? more comprehensive List of every Ideas... For 2 or 3 minifigs would be a LEGO gift rooms ( as in the last.. Any email you receive from us, while the Museum of modern Art 31207 should come with 2,780 pieces record... Favorite submissions news, when they are announced next october late I said... Discipline: Legopriceology stations and hot dog stands do n't want to miss any more LEGO news rumours... Outside of the Galaxy Vol 3 sets revealed motor, you can it! Of my all-time favorite holiday traditions favorite submissions 10249, and some to... Train you have listed above, as I didnt need two trains when they are announced next october lego winter village 2022 rumors! For updates for the past few years work very well with the lego winter village 2022 rumors Village, Star Wars,,! From around the world June 2022, LEGO & # x27 ; s new LEGO Disney 100 that... Praying it wont be 4+ a movie theater, complete with Lego-version movie like. Not make this Christmas extra special with a restaurant and guest rooms ( as in the last.!