Marietta, GA 30060. The staff go out of their way to make every client feel welcome and comfortable, and are always happy to answer questions and offer advice on how to best care for your hair. Find 3 listings related to Lucy Nails in Marietta on YP.com. The Best 10 Hair Salons near Marietta, GA 30060. Monday . It's clean. Athens-Clarke County Unified Government (Balance), GA. What are the best inexpensive hair salons? The front staff could be a bit more welcoming but it wasn't horrible. The salon's energy creates an experience for clients to relax and get revived. With years of experience in the hair care industry and a long-standing presence in the local community, Lucy Hair Salon has a strong track record of helping their clients look their best. Athens-Clarke County Unified Government (Balance), GA, Any recommendations for hair salons practicing social distancing, wipes the areas between customers, wears masks, etc? This salon welcomes walk-ins any day of the week. Because of these factors, estimates for your service are difficult to calculate pre-service. 9 AM A The phone number for Lucy Hair Salon is: (678) 560-2380. The front staff could be a bit more welcoming but it wasn't horrible. Their new number is. Lucy's Hair Salon is the perfect getaway salon for when you're in need of some relaxation so call and schedule your appointment today. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Lucy's Hair Salon. Did some research and came across this." more 2. The way you style it can tell people a lot about who you are, 2365 Powder Springs Rd SW, Marietta, GA 30064, United States, 131 Powers Ferry Rd, Marietta, GA 30067, United States, 1166 Franklin Gateway SE #4, Marietta, GA 30067, 365 Villa Rica Way SW, Marietta, GA 30064. One of the talented hair stylists will be happy to make your hair dreams a reality. I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. I hate spending money on something that I am not happy, From Business: We do All type of hair Great prices! Highly recommend her. Lucy's Hair Salon Beauty Salons Website 17 YEARS IN BUSINESS (678) 560-2380 2200 Roswell Rd Marietta, GA 30062 CLOSED NOW 15. Tickets for Neli Petkova | ATL in Marietta from ShowClix from sc-events.s3.amazonaws.com Lucy hair salon 6785602380, 2200 roswell rd, marietta, ga (2021) 2200 roswell road, marietta, ga 30062 directions. All the staff is very dedicated." more 10. Tired of flat or frizzy hair? - Our educated staff offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services. What did people search for similar to hair salons in Marietta, GA? 4.8 mi 2550 Sandy Plains Road (Inside Salon Avenue) Suites #101, Marietta, 30066. She gave me the style I wanted just by my feeble attempt at desrcibing my new look. K.Smith Studio Rm. SALON TOUR GALLERY REVIEWS VIDEOS AWARDS CAREERS . If your nail polish has been sitting in your drawer for months (or even years), it's time to take a closer look at it! 6787448810. I will definitely be back". By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, See Promotional Terms. When you go to a nail salon, the experience is entirely designed to make you feel relaxed and pampered, as if you've been transported to a tranquil oasis. Did some research and came across this Gem. If you have any queries, remarks or feedbacks, feel free to contact the salon directly by giving them a call at (678) 560-2380. Paige did my hair. Lancaster daily intelligencer. Austell Chamblee Acworth Alpharetta Hiram Tucker Norcross . 148 Marietta, GA 30067 4046968887 Business Hours Sunday: Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday: 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Jade's Cancellation Policy What are the best hair salons for curly hair? Paige did my hair. They offer flexible scheduling to accommodate busy clients and accept a variety of payment methods for your convenience. 1,166 were here. Did some research and came across this." more 2. Lucy's Hair Salon lets you take control of your whole look by selecting from any of its beauty services like make up application. I have been going to Lucy's salon for several years. She saved my hair from a, Go and plan to enjoy yourself. 7:30 PM, 7:30 AM Highly recommend her. Receive a moisturizing and exfoliating facial from this salon and leave feeling silky smooth. The lovely lady that washed my hair was also very friendly and kind. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. It was very slow but I got there around 11 am so I was glad there weren't too many people.more, Sarah Adams, Jessica Hoelle, and Gavin Stewart work as a team to provide precision blonde highlighting techniques to achieve long healthy blonde hair. Our high-end, professional environment includes furnished salon suites, free laundry facilities, kitchen and beautiful reception areas. Hair Expo Dominican Salon Beauty Salons (770) 423-0622 1200 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW Kennesaw, GA 30144 CLOSED NOW 16. Marietta, Georgia 30066 (770) 426-0313. All the staff is very dedicated.more, Do NOT go to their salon!! We had three different stylists.more, Sarah Adams, Jessica Hoelle, and Gavin Stewart work as a team to provide precision blonde highlighting techniques to achieve long healthy blonde hair. The lovely lady that washed my hair was also very friendly and kind. It's clean. Featured Company Listings. Luxury Experience To Professional Clients In A Timely Manner. Prices are affordable and they do quality work on your hair. Did some research and came across thismore, I have been researching the best hair salons for the past 3 months or so because I wanted a rootymore, We followed our long time stylist from HDI Salon. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a11dc9d8ced0734 Dyer & Posta Salon 101 Hair Salons $$ Love this place! And because we're open evenings and weekends, you can get a haircut at a time that works for you. No cash? I like the environment and the stylist there. I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, Kalena's Beautiful Beginnings Salon (KBBS), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Lenny's Hair Salon 95 Church St NE . Salon Beaut'e Spa 1871 Cobb Pkwy S, Ste 400 . The salon is clean and organized. Made in Marietta. I will be a forever customer!Services: Highlights, Monday: ClosedTuesday: 10AM - 6PMWednesday: 10AM - 6PMThursday: 10AM - 6PMFriday: 10AM - 6PMSaturday: 8:30AM - 6:30PMSunday: Closed, - 2349 Windy Hill Rd SE Unit 140, Marietta, - 2349 Windy Hill Rd SE Suite 140, Marietta, 2359 Windy Hill Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067. Salon Posta 27 Hair Salons $$Marietta Locally owned & operated Available by appointment "I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. The Best Hair Salons near me in Marietta, Georgia. All the staff is very dedicated.more. Ive been coming here for 10 plus years and now I bring my daughter and my husband! Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons near Marietta, GA? I made my first appt and brought my two girls 10/12 with me to have a trim. What are the best hair salons for curly hair? Marjorie~Ree. . The salon's energy creates an experience for clients to relax and get revived. LUCY'S HAIR SALON - 348 Photos & 52 Reviews - 2200 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Lucy's Hair Salon 52 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons Edit Open 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM See hours See all 350 photos Write a review Add photo Save " " Will be referring my friends here too. The atmosphere is very comfortable. Marietta since 2004 . Closed. They are courteous and get you in and out! I will definitely be back". 3:30 PM. About Services Now . - Lucy's Hair Salon, Marietta 2200 Roswell Road, Marietta, GA 30062 Directions +16785602380 View Website Lucy's Hair Salon in Marietta, GA offers a plethora of services that will accentuate your beauty and have you looking brighter and younger. Lucy's Hair Salon Beauty Salons Website 18 YEARS IN BUSINESS (678) 560-2380 2200 Roswell Rd Marietta, GA 30062 OPEN NOW Businesses in Related Categories to Beauty Salons 2. true salon | spa Beauty Salons Skin Care Hair Stylists Website Directions Services 19 YEARS IN BUSINESS 2 YEARS WITH (678) 581-8783 3625 Dallas Highway Suite 540 Lucy's Hair Salon Rated 4.5 / 5from 51 reviews 2200 Roswell RdMariettaGA30062 (678) 560-2380 Claim this business (678) 560-2380 Website More Order Online Directions Advertisement <p>Lucy's Hair Salon, located in east Cobb off Roswell Road, is a full-service salon for men, women and children. These are the best hair salons for curly hair in Marietta, GA: People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, balayage hair salons. Lucy Nails Beauty Salons Nail Salons (1) BBB Rating: A+ 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (770) 982-2744 Some popular services for hair salons include: What are people saying about hair salons in Marietta, GA? 105 Anderson St SE, Marietta, GA 30060-1901, United States . One Look Salon 26 Ayers Avenue NE Marietta, 30060 Inspiration through hair One Look at a time to help you reach your heathy hair goals. I come here at least once a month. The salon's friendly and helpful staff are happy to assist with scheduling and can help you choose the best services for your needs. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. LUCY'S HAIR SALON - 348 Photos & 52 Reviews - 2200 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Lucy's Hair Salon 52 reviews Claimed $$ Hair Salons Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM See hours See all 350 photos Write a review Add photo Review Highlights Lucy Hair Salon takes strict hygiene measures to ensure the safety of both its clients and team, including thorough sanitization of tools and equipment between use and adherence to all local COVID-19 guidelines. Kay Mo Artistry Atlanta 30071 . From Business: More the 15 years of experience. Your hair is a crucial, if not the MOST crucial component of your appearance. Comment. Hours. Beauty Hair Salon Lucy Hair Salon 6785602380 | Marietta GA Lucy's Hair Salon in Marietta, GA offers a plethora of services that will accentuate your beauty and have you looking brighter and younger. Additional safety measures, such as providing hand sanitizer for use upon arrival, have also been implemented. Does anyone know of any exceptional natural hair salons? This is a review for hair salons near Marietta, GA: "I absolutely loved this place! You could see the tracks and it was too thin! Appointments can be made by calling the salon directly or booking online through the website. See Promotional Terms. First time purchase only, local category deals. The lovely lady that washed my hair was also very friendly and kind. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. To see a full list of services offered by Lucy Hair Salon, including haircuts, coloring, and conditioning treatments, visit 2200 Roswell Rd, in Marietta. info@kbbsalon.com Main: 678-324-6993. Head on over to this salon and enjoy a relaxing hair remedy, such as hair cuts, color and highlights, extensions, updos, keratin treatment, and blow dries. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Love the new space at Salon Bleu.more, After trying just about every salon in Buckhead I read a write up in Allure about a hair salon thatmore, I researched the best local hair salon closed to my area and came across Yelp page at Lucy's Hairmore, I have naturally curly, fine hair that had been damaged due to a bad color job at a previous salon.more, I contacted the salon so many times to see if I can come in to have them fix this, but never heardmore, Follow the hair salon on Facebook and Instagram @haintblusalonatl to see their amazing work.more, This is the Dreamed Hair Salon. The talented team of stylists and colorists at Lucy Hair Salon are true hair devotees who live and breathe hair care. My best friend told me about this place. Athens-Clarke County Unified Government (Balance), GA. What are the best inexpensive hair salons? Did some research and came across this Gem. Sign in to get personalized notifications about your deals, cash back, special offers, and more. . People also searched for these in Marietta: What are some popular services for hair salons? Search the web for: lucy s hair salon marietta East Cobb Hair Salon is located at 2550 Sandy Plains Road, Suite 155, Marietta, GA 30066. I definitely, Angela B. said: Hidden gem. Lucy Hair Salon 10AM - 7:30PM 2200 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062 (678) 560-2380 Tips & Reviews for Lucy Hair Salon price range: average accepts credit cards good for kids private lot parking gender-neutral restrooms bike parking Oct 2022 As always Lucy makes you feel at home, welcomes you to her salon with a smile on her face ! Tina is amazing as a colorist, stylist and all around great person. in 9 reviews, Will be referring my friends here too. in 3 reviews, Well, after visiting Myla at Lucy's last weekend, I think I've finally found my new hairstylist. in 4 reviews. Extremely friendly, funny and just made this an absolute experience. Hair cut was exactly what I asked for and got a beautiful blowout from her assistant. Healthy is the number one goal,more, Excellence in customer service is our top priority. " in 3 reviews These are the best inexpensive hair salons in Marietta, GA: People also liked: hair salons for curly hair, balayage hair salons. Nearby nail salons. Three-13 Salon, Spa & Boutique 299 Hair Salons Nail Salons Skin Care $$$ "This is the Dreamed Hair Salon. Did some research and came across this Gem. The full service hair salon's signaturemore, My friend referred me here a while ago and I hadn't had the chance to come in until today. These are the best inexpensive hair salons near Marietta, GA: People also liked: hair salons for curly hair, balayage hair salons. Ratings of beauty parlours in Georgia, similar salons nearby. I am usually never "wowed" by a hair salon and I am for sure wowed! The atmosphere is clean, relaxing, & culturedmore, As the daughter of a hairdresser, I am very picky about who cuts my hair. Hair Color Balayage, Ombre, Sombre, Color Melting, Foiling, Free-Hand Painting and Texture Enhancing Services Spaaahhh Voted "Best Salon/Spa" by Kudzu and Cobb Life Magazine and "Best Makeup Artist" by Best Self . Performance & security by Cloudflare. I love geting my hair done at Lori's They are so nice and professional and they treat all their customers like familyand they have reasonable, The best service I'm always 100% satisfied ,perfect location ,Angela andI have been coming to Angela for more than a year now and I am impressed by, Milky is a professional hair stylist who cares about personal customer hairs. I've gotten two haircuts and a color here" more 2. Salon Posta 27 Hair Salons$$Marietta This is a placeholder Locally owned & operated Available by appointment "Great service with friendly and talented stylists! 6:30 PM, 10 AM Did some research and came across thismore, I have been researching the best hair salons for the past 3 months or so because I wanted a rootymore, We followed our long time stylist from HDI Salon. We also make it easy to get your next great haircut. Plum Salon is conveniently located at the Smyrna West Village near the intersection. Website ww12.lucyhairsalon.com . Im trying to embrace my stubborn and unruly curls and wear them out more, not press, blow, So I've got a head full of split ends and I'm really needing a local salon that is able to help with this. Lucy Hair Salon is located at 2200 Roswell Rd in Marietta, Georgia 30062. Cosmetology and Personal Hygiene Salons (11) . Salon Posta is a luxury hair salon in the heart of Marietta. Manta has 1 businesses under Cosmetologists in Marietta, GA. We even save you time with Online Check-In, letting you put your name on the list in the . Beauty Salons, 2200 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062, Tel. The salon is clean and organized. Ste. Marietta, GA 30060 770.415.2221 . The salon is known for its excellent customer service and commitment to innovation, which is why it has earned a reputation as one of the top-rated salons in the area. Great Clips Marietta is committed to providing skilled haircuts for women. In addition to artistic designs, our hairdressers specialize in finishes, specialty finishes, Keratin Express and Full Keratin Treatments. I love the Christian atmosphere. Whether you need a trim, a new style, or a change in color, the skilled professionals at Lucy Hair Salon can help you transform your look. SalonScale charges can range from $20.00+ for all over color, to $75/00+ for balayage, to $200.00 for a color correction or large transformation. Hair. The full service hair salon's signaturemore, At Pamper Me Too We start with a consultation of your needs & set expectations to achieve a haircut & customized color that suits you! The salon's energy creates an experience for clients to relax and get revived. Lucy's Hair Salon Beauty & Spas in Marietta, GA Beauty & Spas Beauty Salons and Services Contact us Make a call 678-560-2380 Location 2200 Roswell Rd., 120 Marietta , GA 30062 UNITED STATES Detail information Company name Lucy's Hair Salon Category Beauty & Spas Rating Not Rated Tags This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. 1. Drivers will embrace the parking lot located next door to Lucy's Hair Salon. Healthy is the number one goal,more, Salon Bleu of Kennesaw is a full service hair salon specializing in the latest hair trends and techniques.more, Excellence in customer service is our top priority. I highly recommend this place. These are the best hair salons for curly hair in Marietta, GA: People also liked: inexpensive hair salons, balayage hair salons. Kourlee Dominican hair salon and barber shop, Beauty Salons-Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers. The hairstylists at Great Clips G and H Center salon are skilled in bobs, blunt cuts, bangs, layers, and other popular women's haircuts. Great Clips Hair Salon in Marietta, GA - G and H Center Great Clips G and H Center Closed: Opens at 10:00am Sunday Find A Salon Online Check-in is currently unavailable at this salon. Highly recommend her. Lucy Hair Salon can be contacted via phone at (678) 560-2380 for pricing, hours and directions. Lucy Hair Salon - East Cobb - 2200 Roswell Rd Planning a trip to Atlanta? Hairdressers. Lucy's Hair Salon accepts plastic from any major card provider. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Lookin Good Salon Beauty Salons Hair Removal Skin Care Marietta, GA, 30062 Amenities: 678-816-1654 A professional facial from this salon can reveal younger, healthier looking skin. Our educated staff offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services. I am new to Georgia and needed to find a hair salon asap. Best Hair Salons near me in Marietta, Georgia. What is your personal mantra? 1st in Top Salon 2017, 2nd in Top Salon 2016, Demo Awards Entry 2017, Published work in www.latest-hairstyles.com. You all do not know what you are doing! by appointment only accepts credit cards private lot parking free wi-fi women-owned open to all. She was amazing from the minute I met her. What are the best hair salons for curly hair? Hair thinning is a problem that affects millions of people around the world. Haircuts - $45-$84 Blow Outs - $40-$62 Updos - $90 & Up. Check your spelling. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. It's clean. People also searched for these in Marietta: What are some popular services for hair salons? Beauty salons. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Hair Salon Info 2960 Shallowford Rd NE Ste 111 Marietta, GA 30066 In Kroger Center Get Directions (770) 578-0718 Hair Salon Hours Haircuts for Everyone Great Clips Hair Salon in Marietta, GA - Sandy Plains Centre Great Clips Sandy Plains Centre Open Today: 9:00am to 6:00pm Find A Salon Online Check-in is currently unavailable at this salon. Marietta, 30066 48 years as Beauty experts our staff of 80+ are passionate about creating your personalized style! Lucy Hair Salon 6785602380 2200 Roswell Rd . Comments. Healthy is the number one goal,more, My friend referred me here a while ago and I hadn't had the chance to come in until today. Hair Salon Info 1260 Powers Ferry Rd Marietta, GA 30067 Across from Micro Center Get Directions (770) 850-0272 Hair Salon Hours Haircuts for Everyone Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. Hours Open until 7:00 PM more Phone (678) 560-2380 (678) 560-2380. The visit started out, Candiace S. said: As the daughter of a hairdresser, I am very picky about who cuts my, Shelbi D. said: I would like to start by saying before today I was an advocate of, Charlie O. said: Angie and Douglas run the best salon anywhere! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. No problem! 210.65.88.143 MariettaBeauty & SpasHair salons Best Hair Salons near me in Marietta, GA, United States Sort:Recommended All Price Open Now 1. Unwanted hair can be a pain, but the hair removal services at Lucy's Hair Salon are painless. is amazing as a colorist, stylist and all around great person. JC Jd Dominican Hair Salon Beauty Salons Website (678) 401-6172 6468 Highway 92 Acworth, GA 30102 To price the cost of color we used, we use an app called the SalonScale that weighs each ounce mixed. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. About this Business (Lancaster, Pa.) 1864-1928, February 22, 1890, Image 4, brought to you by Penn State University Libraries; University Park, PA, and the National Digital Newspaper Program. 1,169 were here. People also searched for these near Marietta: What are some popular services for hair salons? Extremely friendly, funny and just made this an absolute experience. Teamwork is our most valuable asset which ensures our client needs are our main focus as we strive to exceed their expectations in a timely manner. Love the new space at Salon Bleu.more, After trying just about every salon in Buckhead I read a write up in Allure about a hair salon thatmore, I researched the best local hair salon closed to my area and came across Yelp page at Lucy's Hairmore, I have naturally curly, fine hair that had been damaged due to a bad color job at a previous salon.more, I contacted the salon so many times to see if I can come in to have them fix this, but never heardmore, Follow the hair salon on Facebook and Instagram @haintblusalonatl to see their amazing work.more, This is the Dreamed Hair Salon. Our mission at Kbb Salon is to keep you coming back by providing luxury experience service to our professional clients and making them look and feel beautiful. I am so, I wanted a full weave and it was really bad! The front staff could be a bit more welcoming but it wasn't horrible. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Find great things to do Lucy Hair Salon Salon / Barbershop East Cobb, Marietta Save Share Tips 6 Photos 2 6.2/ 10 9 ratings See what your friends are saying about Lucy Hair Salon. Need a last-minute beauty treatment? Marietta's Lucy's Hair Salon serves up a number of beauty treatments, all of which you can enjoy in a single visit. This is a review for hair salons in Marietta, GA: "I absolutely loved this place! Your IP: While it can be caused by a number of factors, including genetics, medical conditions, and aging, there are also lifestyle choices that can contribute to hair loss. They are at 240 Powers Ferry Road in Marietta, Georgia. Our educated staff offers expert level hair coloring, hair cutting and styling services. If you're obsessed with your hair, then Lucy Hair Salon in Marietta is the place for you. In addition to their dedication to providing high-quality services, Lucy Hair Salon is also committed to customer satisfaction. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lucy Nails locations in Marietta, GA. at Lucy Hair Salon 6785602380. Try more general words. I am in the parking lot of yourmore. We help beauty professionals achieve their dreams of independent salon ownership with affordable, private salon studios. Lucy Hair Salon Roswell Road: photos, location, directions and phone number, working hours and 63 reviews from visitors on Nicelocal.com. - Did some research and came across thismore, I have been researching the best hair salons for the past 3 months or so because I wanted a rootymore, We followed our long time stylist from HDI Salon. Lucy's Hair Salon 52 Hair Salons $$ "I researched the best local hair salon closed to my area and came across Yelp page at Lucy's Hair." more 9. What are the best inexpensive hair salons? Voted BEST SALON and 9 nominations for BEST HAIR STYLIST 2022 by Cobb Life Magazine! (678) 560-2380 LUCY'S HAIR SALON :: Marietta GA :: LOCAL REVIEWS Topix, Craigslist Forums Replacement for O Intrigue Salon 1314 Johnson Ferry Road Marietta, 30068 We have a stylist for every client! The salon is clean and organized.