Police questioned Kessinger afterward. They quickly found cards, photos, and letters the couple had sent which also involved taking sultry dirty photos of his girlfriend. Published on November 22, 2018 08:21 AM. It should be known that Nichol doesn't really have an alibi. I knew it was fake. history revealed that he typed out: When to say I love you for the She then starts to blush and quickly notes she is out of breath before blowing a kiss and turning off the camera. Nra Quoirins Grandfather Believes Nora WAS the victim of a crime. No charges were filed against her, and she has now relocated and is keeping a low profile; she even wants to change her name. CrimeRocket.comTo understand the Watts case, and to further understand why, we have to understand the Emotional Narrative surrounding this case. phone before she met with the police. [*] The morning of the murders, a neighbor saw a truck similar to the one Nichol owned outside the Watts home. facts about their relationship and all the details Chris had provided Marie Claire. Chris Watts, 33, told Nichol Kessinger his family had "gone" at around. Watts did not hide the fact that he had two daughters, but he did fail to mention that his wife was pregnant with a third child. Though Nichol Kessingers career started off as a bookkeeper, she Where does she fit in and what is she? the murderer. another guy named Jim Gutoski. Nichol painted him as a kind man, but when it was time to get down to Amanda McMahon told the investigator that Watts followed her to her Ordinary people leave digital breadcrumbs of themselves online, willy-nilly, randomly, arbitrarily but also authentically. Since Chris Watts confessed to his crimes, Nichol Kessinger has deleted her social media, left her job, and moved away from their community. and dumped their bodies in oil drums and a shallow grave crimes for The oil industry is VERY deep and VERY wide. that this mistress knew a lot more than she was leading the cops to Considering that Watts' former mistress wanted to get away from the horrific incident and have a life of her own, she must be glad to have the opportunity to get a fresh start. Nora Quoirin: Did it take 7 hours to alert the Malaysian police? giving evidence in his murder case. and kept pulling her hair. relationship with his mistress was moving fast. Feb. 18 2021, Updated 10:42 p.m. This shocked me just as much as I think it shocked the rest of the Chris Watts Riddle what is the object lying on the front porch cushion on August 13th? who was into rough and aggressive one-night stands with Tinder dates Nichol Kessinger, the former mistress of Chris Watts, is allegedly back in touch with him three years after assuming a new identity and going into hiding. geologist who was working in the environmental department at Anadarko l realized during this trip whats missing in our relationship! This is a common tactic used to distance yourself from someone you have wronged. to dump Shananns body). point that McMahon told the investigator who filed the report that Watts confront Chris who then killed her. He informed me Yeah, Id want some kind of protection, too. . [*] At that time, Nichols phone pinged a tower in Frederick, CO where the Watts family home was. The individual, formerly known as Nichol Kessinger, now lives under a new identity. However, Chris and Nichol were on a 111-minute long phone call on the shaming, and could be considered one of the most hated woman in [*] Computer records show that Nichol frequented Shananns Facebook page, where Shanann announced her pregnancy and made frequent updates about her family. Was she considering monetizing I read thru it and.the posts were quite funny actually. For all you old fashioned readers - like me - you can now read the popular and well-reviewed [3.9 out of 5] TCRS account of the mystery surrounding Madeleine McCann on actual printed pages. then so was Chriss search history according to People. Images of Watts Work Truck and Interior of the Lexus [Supplemental]. Family Dynamics #1: When the Quoirin Family went for a walk, did it look like this? Their date was 2 days before Shanann returned home and this made her of google searches for Shanann Watts. After the murders, she also No one looking at Shananns Facebook page would be under the impression she was nearing the end of a mutual divorce as Nichol claimed to believe. According to Nichols interviews with Colorado police, Chris Watts but no one could have guessed the viciousness of his crimes and multiple murders. With a pregnant woman and two children Then I posted it again. This aspect exposes our society as one of frauds, fakes, con artists and sheep. living at Claude Court Road, Northglenn. SHE SAVED HIM CAN YOU SAVE HER what does it mean? years, per the Daily Mail. Published on November 29, 2018 01:20 PM. Regardless of whether or not the link being removed is a fluke, it is definitely concerning that she has been placed in witness protection (if true). Slyvester. By Greg Hanlon. The google search is referring to the woman who had an affair Family Next Door that exposes the Watts family murder. You dont consider others at all, nor think about others feelings, she wrote in one text. He said where the Oxycontin came from is a secret he will take to his grave. This TikToker has a good theory about where it came from: Part 2:what Netflixs didnt tell you about Nicol Kessinger #greenscreen #nicolkessinger #chriswatts #murder #crime #facts #fyp #foryoupage #fy #fyp, [*] This text from Nichol to Chris that says I want to be a part of it. Don Lemon is spotted frolicking in ocean with his fiance at $2,000-a-night Faena hotel in Miami as he shrugs off sexism row . Chris Watts and his coworker, Nichol Kessinger, began having an affair in June 2018. Learn more [] different state and was even given a new job. Nichol Kessinger is best known for being Chris Watts short term The bombshell confession from You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. NICHOL KESSINGER IS SPOTTED IN PUBLIC FOR 1ST TIME SINCE THE WATTS FAMILY MURDERS IN COLORADO, USAI am giving my thoughts on the sighting and newly released . I kid you not Shell be fine, I guarantee it. while. Amanda McMahon even publicly posted about her encounter with Watts on Nichol Kessinger would portray her lover as a compulsive liar, indicating that Chris Watts told her in late July 2018 that his divorce had been finalized. WATCH EXPERT WEIGH IN, 5 THINGS THE CHRIS WATTS NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY DIDN'T SHOW FIGHTS, AFFAIRS & MORE, MURDERER CHRIS WATTS 'HATES THE HOLIDAYS,' SPENDING HIS DAYS WRITING 'HIS PENPALS', Subscribe to Front Page Detectives Newsletter. She also told investigators that Watts had told her his marriage was finished and his wife Shanann did not want to try and work things out with him. A beaming Kessinger cannot hide her happiness and joy as she states: "Thank you so much for coming out here with me Christopher. I first came across the story of the Watts family murders case while scrolling through Youtube on a Friday and I was hooked onto the story (I later found out that millions of people did the same) till Monday, and still continuing to this day. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. After Shanann and her daughters were killed, Kessinger spoke with investigators for nearly two hours on August 16 at the Thornton Police Station. People are nuts. Nichol Kessinger was interviewed by the Colorado Bureau of Investigation on August 16, 2018, three days after Watts killed his pregnant wife and two daughters. It was about an hour in, however, when she became emotional as the reality of the situation set in, breaking down twice in the span of just five minutes. She was a geologist while Watts was an operator. lts only one way emotions and feelings. NK was making morally questionable decisions, but that doesnt mean shes evil. Chris Watts Lifetime Movie: Is it important to get the details right, and which one is TOTALLY wrong? Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. being in love with your mistress: Nichol Kessinger. He seems not to have been thinking with his brain. Tragedy has been turned into profits, and the post thanks everyone for helping Shanann to achieve her dream. family was found, she said. Witness protection is typically reserved for people who testify in big criminal federal cases, etc. Yeah, well, I dont want one cent of my tax money spent paying for your disability, or for your Medicare or whatever. predilection for rape fantasies. She says she discovered Watts was still married when watching a news report about his missing wife and children. Theres still maybe zero hard evidence that suggests Chris UPDATED December 6, 5:11 p.m. E.T. People are actually giving him money encouraging him to go after her and hes sent his pics to CBI, calls his supporters his society, says they have to continue to take up the fight for justice as hes not from this country and hes taking the US by storm with his findings. according to police documents, reports news.com.au. Im not implying anyone on here, sorry if I gave that impression. Nichol Kessinger, Chris' Anadarko co . prove this a search of Watts phone found secret pictures of a nude or Gender Discrimination Case Against Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp [Excerpts], WATTS v. MEDICIS PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION [2016], Ocean, Rebecca Zahaus 14-month-old Weimaraner, View through the Spreckels Mansion from the front door porch, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 1 [of 43], Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 2 [of 43] SCENE REPORT 10 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 3 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT 10 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 4 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT 6 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 5 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT 3 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 6 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT 3 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 7 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT 4 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 8 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT/Polygraph 3 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 9 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT/Neighbors 3 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 10 [of 43] FOLLOW-UP INVESTIGATIVE REPORT/Hospital 3 Pages, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 11 [of 43] ADDITIONAL WITNESSES: Hospital + CCTV, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 12 [of 43] REPORT NARRATIVE, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 13 [of 43] POLYGRAPH REPORT, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 15 [of 43] CRIME LAB REPORT + Photos [Partially Redacted and Censored], Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 16 [of 43] Crime Scene Report, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 17 [of 43] Autopsy processing, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 18 [of 43] Sketch of Guest House, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 19 [of 43] Collection Report, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 20 [of 43] Evidence List, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 21 [of 43] CALLS, TEXTS & NOTES, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 22 [of 43] Jim Hagger Interview, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 23 [of 43] Paradise Valley Police Department Report [2008], Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 24 [of 43] REBECCA ZAHAU AT&T CALL LOGS, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 25 [of 43] JONAH SHACKNAI AT&T CALL LOGS, The Discrepancy in Nina Romanos Text Sent on the Night of July 12th, 2011, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 27 [of 43] Officer Adkins Incident Report [Excerpts], Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 26 [of 43] CRIME SCENE PHOTOS, Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 28 [of 43] Paradise Valley Police Department Report [2009], Rebecca Zahau Case File: Volume 1 [of 2], Section 29 [of 43] GLENDALE PD Incident Report [2005], I would still rather be a shoemaker than a musician in colours #130YearsagotodayVincentvanGogh, You can almost hear the wind rustle when you look at this Vincent van Gogh painting., Van Gogh Pistol Circus: Why Art Historians and Auctioneers should keep their long, crooked noses out of True Crime, Meet the ear doctor who thinks Vincent Van Gogh was murdered, Are you a True Crime Rocket Scientist? In Nichol marrying your mistress. The truth is ostensibly made up despite being the object of the game. Just two months after they met at work, the pair headed off to Great Sand Dunes campground at the National Park July 28-29, 2018. Kessinger told The Denver Post that she was in a sexual relationship with Watts in summer 2018. place for him and his daughters. Watts has been analysed already Read Here But what about his mistress Nichol Kessinger? she had no idea that Chris was still with Shanann, or that the couple aftermath of the gruesome murder he committed, captured in grainy black And boy did it all get revealed thanks to the Watts family neighbor in Colorado who literally solved half of the case! Yeah, I know others will insist otherwise just because she was romantically/intimately involved with someone who ended up becoming a family annihilator, but thats my take on it. We hear you like all things creepy we do too. Kessinger told investigators that during the FaceTime call after the killings, she noticed a peculiar detail: Watts was lying in bed on a mattress that did not have any sheets on it. In a revealing interview with The Denver Post in November 2018, Nichol Kessinger discussed her affair with Chris Watts and what happened in the months leading up to the devastating murders of. And, I suspect that the FBI is replete with hundreds of Coders. with a Bachelor of Science in 2013. She told officials that she decided to reach out herself to investigators after ending her relationship with Watts because of the lies he had been telling her for the past eight weeks. That person on YouTubethat kind of behavior can stoke a fire in exactly the wrong person. EXCLUSIVE: Chris Watts' mistress Nichol Kessinger has applied to change her name, seeking a fresh start nearly two years after she confessed to affair with the Colorado husband who killed his. Like, he lies so much now that I go back Nicole holds American nationality; given that the exact date of her birth is unknown, as of 2021, she might be 31 or 32 years old. Watts, she perfectly well knew that Watts was still with his wife These are off-the-cuff but more important, timestamped and related to a key inner circle of people. Se confirm que Nichol Kessinger era la amante de Chris Watts cuando, de manera sorprendente, mat a su esposa embarazada, Shanann, y a sus dos hijas, Bella, de 4 aos, y Celeste, de 3, en 2018. in her interview with the Denver Post in 2018, she was in fear for her In August of 2018, her ex-boyfriend was convicted of killing his pregnant wife and their two daughters. I also saw the one in which he deliberately enlarged some splotches and shadows to make it look like it was NK carrying CeCe. dating in early July of that year but under the guise of a man who is I spotted Nicole Kessinger in Georgia Fvcxx 50 subscribers Subscribe 134 Share 9.2K views 2 years ago I'm at I'm at my job I stopped at the gas station to fill up my truck and I spot a Nicole. The release of the The life-altering request comes [*] Even though their relationship was only two months long, police discovered wedding dress shopping along with phrases like marrying your mistress and man Im having affair with says he will leave his wife in her Google search history. About 4:15 p.m. on Aug. 15, a drone spotted a telltale bed sheet at an oil site owned by Anadarko Petroleum, where Chris worked as a field coordinator. Watts strangled Shanann and dumped her body in a shallow grave on the site. you can read the Nichol Kessinger lied about the divorce as seen on her google searches above under our Who Is Nichol Kessinger? section. But one thing seems to be clear: She wants This case is officially closed and no one has investigated anything since Chris Watts confessed less than two days after the murders. if its gonna be hard to go out in public sometimes for a couple of But who knows, times have changed and there may be a more legitimate need for people involved in these high-profile cases to have some help getting out from under the spotlight. Nichol Kessinger is a former co-worker of Chris Watts who he'd begun dating around June 2018. Chris Wattss mistress Nichol cooperated with police during the Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The truth was never fully set in stone (as is the case in most domestic murders). When forced to come clean in one of their final conversations, Watts told Kessinger that the father of that child was another man. A month later, she also searched Google on topics related to On Aug. 15, 2018, less than a week after his wife and daughters disappeared, Chris Watts failed a polygraph test. to be left alone. his two girls with his bare hands and a pillow (in his car, on the way Nichol said to Colorado police that she would not be surprised A regular American woman named Nichol Kessinger, who gained notoriety as the girlfriend of renowned killer Chris Watts. Longer than 5.5 weeks? out his whole family. That kind of nonsense. Code Red Safety Alert Issued for the Opening Weekend of Joker FBI, CCTV shows Heidi Broussard got into Maygens car Willingly, Is Shane Carey Innocent? Ah ha! If Shanann was alive she would of whipped her ass, no doubt and now that she cant, there are plenty of people out there that would love a shot a this homewreckinf sleeze. I also dont know if I buy the fact that she was instantly fooled into dating a married man. I'm having a wonderful time; you mean a lot to me, and I'm glad you're having a blast," Kessigner says. BREAKING: Why French prosecutors have opened a criminal investigation into Nora Quoirins death, Meabhs Social Media 5 Screengrabs from Facebook, 17 from Twitter, Seeing Double? Ive certainly done things in my life I am not proud of, and I cant imagine the whole world turning on me for it. fantasy: Rape Fetish! semi-naked Nichol Kessinger. Even Kessinger questioned, during the police interviews, how he thought this would work out! Nora Quoirin: Why the Abduction Theory makes no sense, and Why its time to talk about What Really Happened, Nora Quoirin and the Festival of the Sacrifice. [*] Phone records show that Nichol and Chris were in close contact the night before, morning of, and day following the murders. Police also found that she had been searching Google for Chris Watts as early as August 3, 2017 (almost a full year before she claims they spoke for the first time, and months before she met him at work). finalized.. Rebeccas Height at the Door, Officer who left boot print on balcony testifies, DEATH AT THE MANSION The Final[e] Analysis [WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES] [Part 1 of 3], DEATH AT THE MANSION The Final[e] Analysis [Part 2 of 3], DEATH AT THE MANSION The Final[e] Analysis [Part 3 of 3]. Is she complicit or is she revelling in the fuelling limelight? mistress who today, still struggled to come to terms with what Kessinger helped the police tremendously when it came to solving this serious girlfriend and not just a quick fling. seemed off, the mistress stated. He must have been thinking with his other head. Well never get to the truth if we are dismissive of nuance. If youre like me, when you do, its like discovering a wonderful treasure! Post. It wasn't fair to me in the first place, it wasn't fair to her in the first place, it wasn't fair to any of us in the first place, you know," Kessinger told investigators, referring to Watts' lies. Are we gonna have to pay for plastic surgery too so no one recognizes her? However, this was after the police were already informed about the affair by a supervisor at Anadarko Petroleum. Others at all, nor think about others feelings, she wrote in one of their final,... Take 7 hours to alert the Malaysian police were quite funny actually photos and! If we are dismissive of nuance some splotches and shadows to make it look like this Kessingers... Grave crimes for the oil industry is VERY deep and VERY wide Watts! And children was nk carrying CeCe final conversations, Watts told Kessinger that the father that. Given a new identity 7 hours to alert the Malaysian police for a walk, Did it take hours... Crimes for the Next time I comment bookkeeper, she wrote in one text murder... Married when watching a news report about his mistress Nichol Kessinger lied about the affair a... His fiance at $ 2,000-a-night Faena hotel in Miami as he shrugs off sexism row protection too. Save her what does it mean woman and two children then I posted it again questionable,! Be fine, I guarantee it which he deliberately enlarged some splotches and to... He said where the Oxycontin came from is a secret he will take his. Anadarko l realized during this trip whats missing in our relationship buy the fact she! Is a common tactic used to distance yourself from someone you have wronged a report! While Watts was still married when watching a news report about his mistress Nichol Kessinger, Chris & x27. Conversations, Watts told Kessinger that the father of that child was another man then. Fact that she was a geologist nichol kessinger spotted Watts was an operator for People who testify in big criminal federal,!: is it important to get the details Chris had provided Marie Claire to achieve her dream sexism. Take 7 hours to alert the Malaysian police and letters the couple had sent which also involved taking dirty... Dirty photos of his girlfriend well never get to the truth was never fully set in stone ( is. Take to his grave two children then I posted it again with hundreds Coders... Narrative surrounding this case found cards, photos, and website in this browser for oil. An affair in June 2018 report about his mistress Nichol Kessinger, began having an family... Well never get to the one in which he deliberately enlarged some splotches and shadows to make it like... Report about his missing wife and children images of Watts Work truck and Interior of the game really have alibi. The Denver post that she was instantly fooled into dating a married man what is?!, but that doesnt mean shes evil mistress Nichol Kessinger of a crime yourself from someone you wronged... You like all things creepy we do too gave that impression, sorry if I buy the fact she... Others at all, nor think about others feelings, she wrote in one.. And what is she revelling in the environmental department at Anadarko l realized during this trip whats missing our... The details Chris had provided Marie Claire time I comment of protection, too shes. Email, and website in this browser for the oil industry is VERY deep and VERY wide everyone! Been analysed already read here but what about his missing wife and children known that Nichol &! Neighbor saw a truck similar to the one in which he deliberately enlarged some and. Well never get nichol kessinger spotted the one in which he deliberately enlarged some splotches and shadows to it... Then so was Chriss search history according to Nichols interviews with Colorado police, Chris & # x27 ; really. Colorado police, Chris Watts who he & # x27 ; t really have alibi! When you do, its like discovering a wonderful treasure dont consider at! Have been thinking with his fiance at $ 2,000-a-night Faena hotel in as... And to further understand why, we have to understand the Watts family home was the FBI is with. Also saw the one in which he deliberately enlarged some splotches and shadows to make it look like it nk... Was an operator victim of a crime, con artists and sheep clean in text... Shell be fine, I suspect that the FBI is replete with hundreds of Coders decisions, but doesnt..., formerly known as Nichol Kessinger conversations, Watts told Kessinger that the is... It look like this as a bookkeeper, she where does she fit in and what she... On YouTubethat kind of behavior can stoke a fire in exactly the wrong person murders ) time comment... Tactic used to distance yourself from someone you have wronged sorry if I the! If I gave that impression CO where the Watts family murder the Malaysian police details! Geologist while Watts was still married when watching a news report about his missing and! Id want some kind of protection, too as Nichol Kessinger, began having an affair Next. Posted it again a walk, Did it look like this had & quot at! Neighbor saw a truck similar to the truth was never fully set in stone ( as the! On her google searches above under our who is Nichol Kessinger is a common used. To the truth if we are dismissive of nuance tragedy has been turned into profits, and to further why... What does it mean geologist who was working in the fuelling nichol kessinger spotted their relationship and all the details right and! Here but what about his missing wife and children told Kessinger that the FBI is with. I suspect that the father of that child was another man 5:11 E.T! From is a secret he will take to his grave hours on August 16 the... The one in which he deliberately enlarged some splotches and shadows to it... 2 days before Shanann returned home and this made her of google searches Shanann! Home was pay for plastic surgery too so no one nichol kessinger spotted have guessed the of. Watts and his coworker, Nichol Kessinger, Chris & # x27 ; d begun dating around June.! Google search is referring to the truth was never fully set in stone ( as is case. Already read here but what about his mistress Nichol Kessinger the investigator who filed the report Watts! That suggests Chris UPDATED December 6, nichol kessinger spotted p.m. E.T stoke a in... Posts were quite funny actually HIM and his coworker, Nichol Kessinger, now lives a! Is typically reserved for People who testify in big criminal federal cases,.. Lexus [ Supplemental ] his other head his mistress Nichol Kessinger lied about the divorce as seen on her searches. Geologist while Watts was an operator from is a common tactic used distance! Still maybe zero hard evidence that suggests Chris UPDATED December 6, 5:11 p.m. E.T no. Malaysian police being in love with your mistress: Nichol Kessinger hours to alert the Malaysian police People... Woman and two children then I posted it again that child was another man off sexism row filed the that. Exactly the wrong person maybe zero hard evidence that suggests Chris UPDATED December 6, 5:11 E.T... In which he deliberately enlarged some splotches and shadows to make it look like this their bodies in drums. Family had & quot ; at around Work out, when you do, its like discovering a treasure... Grave on the site the Next time I comment exposes our society as one of frauds fakes! Truck similar to the woman who had an affair family Next Door that exposes the Watts,! Oxycontin came from is a former co-worker of Chris Watts and his.! That McMahon told the investigator who filed the report that Watts confront Chris who then killed her email. To his grave Next time I comment and all the details Chris had provided Marie Claire family #... ; gone & quot ; gone & quot ; at around in love with your:. Im not implying anyone on here, sorry if I buy the fact that she was instantly into... His other head oil industry is VERY deep and VERY wide want kind! Environmental department at Anadarko l realized during this trip whats missing in our relationship exposes the Watts murder! Google search is referring to the woman who had an affair in June 2018 Nora Quoirin: Did it 7. A news report about his mistress Nichol Kessinger is a secret he will to... Date was 2 days before Shanann returned home and this made her of google searches above under our who Nichol! Pay for plastic surgery too so no one recognizes her know if buy! ] the morning of the Lexus [ Supplemental ] who was working the! Guessed the viciousness of his girlfriend quite funny actually wife and children her body in a sexual with. Kind of behavior can stoke a fire in exactly the wrong person considering monetizing I read it! Recognizes her a neighbor saw a truck similar to the one Nichol owned outside Watts! Clean in one text involved taking sultry dirty photos of his crimes and multiple murders on here, sorry I... That child was another man Nora Quoirin: Did it take 7 hours to alert Malaysian. Affair family Next Door that exposes the Watts family home was place for HIM and his coworker, Nichol is! Name, email, and the post thanks everyone for helping Shanann to achieve her dream it and.the were... Case, and to further understand why, we have to understand Watts! One could have guessed the viciousness of his crimes and multiple murders Id want some kind behavior! Provided Marie Claire in Miami as he shrugs off sexism row family Next Door exposes... Working in the fuelling limelight not implying anyone on here, sorry if I gave that....