Regarding you video, a little constructive inputplease dont use background music, its annoying and distracts from your message. Additionally, most of the vehicles made by this company are compact and provide their users with an enjoyable drive. stream Bugs inside a Roadtrek will really bug you. May 25, 2021. Keep cleaning of all of the excess oxide on the cathodes and it should eventually come off. New. Get an Airstream Interstate. Awning, Sleeps 3, A/C Unit.THIS VEHICLE IS BETTER THAN NEW WITH 4920 MILES**OVER $15,000 OPTIONS AND UPGRADES**Leather UpholsteryCherry CabinetsPower Steps for Front Cab DoorsRea . 2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (almost a Zion) 2015 Roadtrek 170 2011 LTV Libero 2004 GWV Classic Supreme 07-25-2020, 01:58 AM #20: RossWilliams. xMk09QZ}Y!MI!q!$-v/z%.' d?HBH!U#. 8-X?BX)LkA}#8H9yI0k dTfy&q?./W+_QP},}j%AIvBFs:3<1;C!\za:|jTty%SWU%3efJw@&gH Ia/51~yI {. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! <> Ours has a 454 in it so the milage is not great but we pull a crago trailer with 2 motorcycles in it so the bigger engine is nice. You REALLY should encourage your wife to drive, it makes the trip more enjoyable for both. Dont drive more than 350-400 miles in a day, unless there is another driver. Keep in mind that the brand you choose should be of good quality. Plot out the next days destination before going to bed. One of the best things about it is that their RVs are designed for comfort and have a low-price range on top of that. I received 4 semi loads of parts approximately a month ago. Photo of forward lounge in MD2 Passage or Patriot. If you are changing from tent camping to a Roadtrek with only your dog, consider the SSagile- 19 ft 2500 series. . After digesting your very informative Travel Trailer and Fifth Wheel Guide, I did something I have told others I would NEVER do. Roadtrek is designed as a smaller size RV that has enough space for two people to travel comfortably. Hi Folks. Eventually, see convinced Dave that this was their one chance and they purchased a 2017 Roadtrek Zion. If the AC is not reliable then there is no way youll enjoy your camping trip. They get a phenomenal picture, but we havent done much watching, other than the local news in the places where we camp. You just have to find it. After this plug your battery back in to enjoy using it without any problem. An SUV with a refrigerator, sink and microwave. The propane line may not be attached to the water heater. About $180 200. Mike, you posted some electrical questions on the B website. . It has the most storage of any roadtrek then or now. The woman who answered the phone and spoke with me was very kind, thoughtful and helpful. D17*ZU#~>r-#5Ymhcjei*K,shkly^{ mXI"~U]s2#H#4H`i$. Assuming that dealers will be forced to sell at a loss and Mercedes will still provide their published warranty coverage, a simple extended warranty from a company like WholesaleWarranties.com could replace the non-existent factory warranty -mention RVReviews.net when you get a quote from WholesaleWarranties.com and theyll give you an additional discount. Additionally, I am trying to source all the hardware that we will need to keep our rigs looking good. With an open concept floor plan, the 2021 Zion is ideal for outdoor adventuring. Since you have asked specifically about the Roadtrek, I will let Roadtrek owners reply. Roadtrek used Nations Starter & Alternator and somehow configured it to trigger the remote starter upon low battery voltage. Alternatively, users might also have trouble trying to steer their Roadtrek. Just recently sold our Class A (2005 GeorgieBoy Landau 2450DS) to downsize to a Class B. These are just a few of the features of the N6-Active. Check it out. We really enjoyed owing ours. Owner notification letters were mailed on June 29, 2021. Im looking for recommendations. Have you decided wether you are looking for a Roadtrek on the Sprinter Chassis or are you looking for one on the Chevy chassis? This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Lump it all together and see how that price compares to a Class B from another reputable and still active manufacturer (Winnebago or Leisure Travel would be good). window.tgpQueue.add('tgpli-63ff31ed69c64'), By clicking on the Send Button, you agree to RVReviews.net Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Thank you for writing all the useful articles and books that really help older folk transitioning to this type of lifestyle. The presence of carbon monoxide gas may not be detected, increasing the risk of injury or death. This helps in preventing your battery from becoming damaged. The very back of the van is comprised of two facing couches that can be folded, at the touch of a button, into a king-sized bed. If youre planning on buying a Roadtrek then here are some Roadtrek problems that you might face. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. Understand the rattling on uneven roads,but as I made right hand turn into the drive way heard a bang . <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 720 540] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> would be good for ballgame tailgating. 4 Common Coleman Mach RV Air Conditioner Problems (Troubleshooting). This ensures that the power on your batteries will be charged up. 6 0 obj That is a really poor choice in names on their part as it is hard to search for. The shorter length of the Zion meant that Dave could drive it to work (and take the occasional lunch hour nap), as well as use it for driving around town. A gas detector that is missing the carbon monoxide alarm may have been installed. <>>> I happened upon it today. Adventure awaits. 1 0 obj These will eventually require you to get a replacement. While driving most van's chassis air conditioning can suffice. That triangle lines up with a mark on just in front of it. $($0$S`73sTH7F-9{(^E7-o If youre having battery issues with your Roadtrek as well then these are some steps that might help you. Tough decision to make. . Always read full. This can be a generator or any other electrical outlet that you might have access to. So, make sure to buy from a reliable brand and do your research before spending your money on a new battery. The undermount generator that charges the Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) house batteries may have a faulty internal regulator, which could damage the AGM batteries and cause electrical system failure. Spartan Chassis vs Freightliner: Whats The Difference? Photo source: RoadtrekRoadtrek is recalling 128 model year 2020-2021 Zion, Zion SRT, Play, and Slumber vehicles. endobj Unsubscribe easily. Interested in the SRT as a camping platform for my 3 boys and I (plus 2 dogs). If it is dark and you do have to set up, use a lantern or a headband light, not a flashlight. Sometimes we have a fight to take the wheel! What are the differences between Roadtrek Popular 170 and Popular 190? Congratulations, and glad you enjoyed it. 0. There is a huge lineup of vehicles provided to the users which they can select from depending on their preferences. which has a drain hose which runs inside the walls, leftside (looking at the cooler from inside), and comes out under the van. Floorplan Call Us at 702-202-2601 2019 Zion SRT Features and Options Roadtrek Zion SRT by Erwnin Hymer Group North American highlights: Sleek Exterior Styling Power Side Entry Door Step Outside Shower Counter Extension with Power Charging Station 12' Retractable Power Awning Sometimes your engine can cause your batteries to behave like this as well. But all things being equal, put to the test and if I could financially swing it, today I think Id trade in or sell the 2006 and get a new Popular 210. April 10, 2016at11:29 am, jennifer K said: Having problems with my blank tank with my Ss agile. RoadTrek will be swamped for a while with recall fixes and warranty work that has piled up over the course of the past year, but the deep pockets of Rapido should be able to handle the deluge, and then they can begin the actual business of being an RV manufacturer. The open concept floor plan allows you to pack all your outdoor adventure toys, from bikes to kayaks, in the spacious center aisle. Indoor & Outdoor shower 2023 RoadTrek Zion Slumber Class B Rental in Las Vegas, NV | Outdoorsy $249 /night View 33 photos Fully Stocked - Easy to Drive - Sleeps 4- Perfect for Zion NP & Beyond Class B Las Vegas, NV 5 guests Sleeps 4 21 ft. long Pet friendly Offers delivery 2023 RoadTrek Zion Slumber Having a reliable battery is necessary if you want to avoid issues while youre away on a camping trip. Thank you for a great resource. the second alternator (or under hood generator as Roadtrek terms it) . Here are some common problems that you might get and ways to troubleshoot them. No Spam! Rapido has stated their initial goal is to get roadtrek back on their feet. Thank you very much. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. An. Keep up the great work you are doing! Just not sure yet which way to go. I have heard that there are some older ones that have handles that have no difference in color - both black, both grey. Their Roadtrek is their main means of transportation, a mobile office, and home for long periods of time. Recently bought a 2002 Roadtrek 200 Popular. That was a little extreme. As of this morning it appears that the RoadTrek website has now gone offline, which is probably best for everyone. endobj Bugs love light. Ive learned to rely on those big and extra wide side mirrors, have the hang of parking, cornering and handling the wind buffeting from passing 18-wheelers. Fully enclosed with sink, shower and toilet, 110 V / 30 AMP with detachable power cord, Firefly coach control system monitors water, propane, battery charge levels, battery disconnect & generator hour meter, Single folding mattress for sleeping across the front two captain seats (33" width x 70" length), Single folding mattress for sleeping across the front two captain seats (838 mm width x 1,778 mm length), Solid surface countertop with flip up extension, stainless steel sink with gooseneck faucet and flush cover , two-burner propane stove with flush cover, 12/110 V, 3,000 W Sine Wave - Includes power converter with charger. A minivan that can tow 8,000 lbs. Here it is Have fun with it, http://www.metrotrekkers.org/utility/electrical.htm, VIZIO 22 Class Razor LED-LCD 1080p 60Hz, Full HDTV, 2.27 Ultra-Slim, M220VA Platinum Member . Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Why Cant I Get a Camping Reservation? A quick video showing what may be causing us to damage the AGM batteries on the Roadtrek Simplicity and Zion motorhomes. I appreciate your efforts! Add this cost to your negotiated RV price. I chose these again on the advice of other RVers. These include dumping tanks, driving/parking,. LOL. Carry disposable gloves for pumping diesel and emptying the black tank. obr case reed Spent my time on the iRV2 forums but with the anticipated change have shifted to this great Class B forum. If none of these solutions provided above work out for you then this means that your battery needs to be replaced with a new one. OWNER'S ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Now you can get the protection you need, anywhere you go. 6.4 Hemi vs 6.2 Ford- Which One Is Better? <> Some people recommend that you purchase special water with electrolytes for your batteries. June 13, 2012at8:30 pm, Jerry Redfield said: Mike, Im having trouble finding the videos. From REI, I ordered two GCI Outdoor Pico Telescoping Chairs. Buying new batteries will leave a dent in your budget but at least youll avoid battery issues for several years to come. You must log in or register to reply here. 2023 ROADTREK ZION Class B Motorhomes For Sale Price: CAD $197,955 Financial Calculator Stock Number: 2035856-59558 Mileage: 37 km Horsepower: 280 HP There are also a number of links to YouTube videos at Roadtrek Battery Problems Battery Running Out of Power One of the most common problems that people get on their batteries while driving this vehicle is that their batteries run out of power. Get Everyday Low Price. Another very important aspect that people look towards is how well the air conditioner can perform. Love it !! Thats a huge savings! Hi,..this book is amazing! That happened to me the last night. 10 0 obj We have a 2017 Roadtrek Zion, We had power the other day running off the gas motor, today we tried to plug in to shore - Answered by a verified RV Mechanic. Discover why Roadtrek RVs have been the number one selling Class B motorhomes for over 28 years and at a La Mesa RV dealership today. It is a Salton induction. But think about it, with a $100,000 B, the slightly less cost would not offset the perceived advantages many folks will have. See More Details We love it yet may look at a larger unit for spending the winter in. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. Floorplan. The standard models leave a large open space in the back for your stuff like bicycles, kayaks and other toys or equipment. Lighter, thinner, less power draw, HDMI inputs. Old Sarg When we want to make time we drive 2 hours on 2 hours off. Notice how big it is next to the Nations? Damaged AGM battery caps can detach. We are in a 32 class A so have more room to carry clothing than we would in a Roadtrek, of course! My warehouse staff has been working to identify everything. Three days worth of clothing is enough. Now creating lifetime memories, Jim and Sue's 210 Popular revitalizes the way they take in sights. So we tend to stop at laundromats between stops or, if staying in a city park, walk or bike to the closest one. Built on the Ram ProMaster chassis, this versatile coach offers an open concept floor plan allowing you to pack all your outdoor adventure gear, from bikes to kayaks, in the spacious center aisle. C. Help ,RoadTrek 170 ( Year 2000 ) built on a Dodge Ram 3/4 ton,, is that when i plug the camper in to AC it rapidly BOILS the cabin battery. That is best by driving, not idling. While any warranty provided by RoadTrek will obviously not be worth the paper its printed on now, the chassis warranty (frame and engine) shouldstill be covered by the company that built those items (i.e. Is there a forum or group that we can ask a questions? In a pinch you can always stay in a Walmart parking lot. I have attempted to collect some together with a focus on problem solving or modifications. They look just like the Roadtrek. Davydd, that's huge. Roadtrek ZION Recalls, Problems and Complaints. There was a difference of 10% off MSRP & 33% off MSRP. <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 720 540] /Contents 11 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 1>> My previous rig was a RT 170 with solar, two group 31s, underhood generator, and 2000 w inverter. The door latch on our RS side door broke while we were on the continental divide in southern colorado. The one that is in my 06 Adventurous is pre-digital. endobj We are full-timers and try to do laundry every week, but sometimes, depending on facilities, we have to go as long as two weeks between loads. It did have some leak problems with the rear window but we pulled it and replaced the gasket with Buytal tape and should never leak again. We like the layout of the RS and especially the lighter colored wood. You can then take off the wires from it and then clean the battery by pouring boiled water on the corrosion. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for Both use the Volta Pure 3 system that includes a second alternator. I at one point saw an electrical diagram of the Roadtrek, but could not relocate it. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. our Zion RT battery has caused problems for us since we bought it a year ago, used, one owner 10Kmiles. Hike'n RV 3.91K subscribers In this video we review the top 5 concerns we had as newbie RVers before we purchased our Roadtrek Zion campervan. So a month with more products has more weight in the average weigted price. The 210 Popular makes driving a breeze with everything in tow. Copyright 2023 RV Lifestyle. The concept of the second alternator (or under hood generator as Roadtrek terms it) is faster charging of your house battery bank in much shorter time than an Onan. But unfortunately, several users complained about the battery performance of their vehicle. As a result, I honestly believe I saved several thousand dollars by reading your guide. Weve put 65K miles on our RT in 3.5 years. We left KC at sunrise and arrived at a Walmart in Cartersville GA at dark. Don't Miss Carolina Pines RV Resort In South Carol Know How To Prevent A Space Heater Fire In Your RV. The following steps will help: I recently purchased your ultimate package of motorhome books. The open concept floor plan allows you to pack all your outdoor adventure toys, from bikes to kayaks, in the spacious center aisle. We value your privacy. Using your Comparison Guide and the other free stuff you provided, made the experience a fun one. in the RV plugged in and you have a generator that is built into your road trek then the transfer switch may be the problem, it detects the incoming power and switches between shore and . Previously, he was a reporter and news anchor for Associated Press Broadcast Services, where he covered business and consumer news as well as space shots and other major spot news events. On the surface, records clearly implied sales were good excellent, even- but many of the vehicle identification numbers didnt correspond to any registered motorhome in either Canada or the US. This covers any faulty workmanship or material supplied by Roadtrek. It is better if you can get your hands on a newer model, as the reliability factor decreases over time. 5 0 obj See More Details. That was always a good rule (or bad), and apparently still is. Thanks for the book and report. Im a bit envious as my new Roadtrek is a 91. I have only read a little bit and I am already floored. Perhaps this is why. Your fridge should ideally be in the .. Apr 21, 2010 I checked the fuse for the fridge and it While people usually ignore small errors like these on their vehicles. A weight distributing hitch is required for tongue weights over 200 Kg/400 lbs. If someone has the application to use a macerator and dump in their toilet at home or wherever, they just use a portable macerator. As most of us Trekkies know , you can't drain an Agm battery down to 0% without causing damage to the battery! This week things went from bad to worse with the news that the Hymer/ RoadTrek plant was being placed in receivership with more than $300 million in liabilities. Jenny and Paul's 190 Versatile allows them to be self sufficient and independent. If Thor felt the issue was pervasive, or that the head office had been complicit in some way, they wouldnt have proceeded with even a revised purchase offer. taylor funeral home dickson tn obituaries ceiling light installation powerapps parse json to table. . 9 0 obj Report Jim RV reviewed 4.8 This is great RV for seeing the US, Great for going to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole. I have read all of them and find the information extremely helpful as I prepare to purchase my first RV. 2019 Roadtrek Zion 20' 9" Class B Motorhome. Neither of us are big TV watchers. We are new to conversion vans and looking to buy a used roadtrek. The Zion is wonderfully easy to handle and is not much different than driving a mini van. Bringing more than two people is manageable but that would compromise the comfort if youre going on a long trip. Roadtrek ZION. What am I missing? Not a lot of fun getting to your destination and being too wrecked to enjoy it. endobj So, to fix the AC you need to start by taking off the frame a bit and then cleaning the filters. - Stock #320164 - 2021 ZION BY ROADTREK CLASS B, RAM 3500 CHASSIS, 12,000 MILES This is a very nice, clean 2021 Roadtrek Zion SRT with low mileage. Did not bottom out entered slowly. Explore in 3D as if you're really there, it's all in the details. So ok, Roadtrek could save a little on expenses and just have the nice gravity dump. Light and spacious, with a whole host of different storage options, the 2021 Zion is the perfect travel companion, and prices start at $139,860. The back batteries wont last for a long time and you should just take your pets with you if youre planning on leaving for a long time. That gives us a chance to check out a couple of places before we are rushed to make a decision. Besides, if you set up before dark, you can easily find and gather firewood, level the rig if needed and make the hook ups much more efficiently. Have hand cleanser nearby, too. Its a gamble, but for those doing some research beforehand, the odds can be skewed to your advantage. In case, the batteries become too corroded and stop functioning completely. What's The Best Cordless Vacuum For RVers? Do some research online and determine what dealers were selling Roadtrek or Hymer RVs BEFORE the scandal hit the news. I just purchased my first RV- a 2021 Roadtrek Zion SRT. 2017 Roadtrek Zion SRT, This 2017 Roadtrek Zion is the perfect Class B motorhome for your camping/traveling needs. All these prices in our database are reduced to one average single price. Kevin D Pem. The filter might all be clogged up with dirt and you wont be able to get any decent cooling in your vehicle. Introducing the 'Ive got your dog and if you want it back' scam, Investors who lost money in the Standford Ponzi scheme are getting some money back, Instacart launches Instacart Business to help business owners save time and money, Nissan recalls 712,000 Rogues and Rogue Sports, Kawasho Foods recalls Geisha Medium Shrimp, Betsy & Lace recalls 90,000 childrens nightgowns. Hes kind of everyman on the road.Cant wait to read more of his travels! Mike, regarding travel times and when to look for a place to spend the night. We have encountered laundry rooms at a couple of state parks (notably Missouri) but not at any national forest or COE campgrounds or city/county parks so far, traveling in the southeast and midwest. This RT has one size 24 coach battery, we are wanting to do a lot of dry camping and are considering switching to a size 31 battery. Newbie here (to this forum, been RVing for 30+ years). Jan 9, 2023. Seemingly popular Class B motorhome manufacturer RoadTrek (a division of the German based Erwin Hymer Company) has been in the news a lot lately, but for all the wrong reasons. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It drives best between 65-70 mph. Roadtrek Zion & Simplicity Owners Group This is why it is recommended that you fill your batteries up with distilled water. When we drive my SUV, she and I alternate at 2.5 hours each.We can go lots further sharing that way. Do you need a loan? If there is no corrosion on your batteries then this means that the water level in them has dropped. Both my wife and I drive. The reason for this stems from something called neutral bonding. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. Considering this, when you try to start your vehicle, it wont work. I also heard it was primarily because they could no longer purchase Sprinter chassis from Mercedes since they did not follow Up-Fitter restrictions. Join Date: Jul 2018. All the tips you have mentioned, we too have learned many of them over time whilst camping and definitely agree about getting to your destination in daylight. This usually happens when the cathodes or anodes on your battery become corroded. Should eventually come off questions on the continental divide in southern colorado another very aspect! Popular revitalizes the way they take in sights plus 2 dogs ) chance... Black, both grey to be repaired as part of a recall or now in register. Roadtrek Simplicity and Zion motorhomes time on the Chevy chassis your RV Trailer! That includes a second alternator ( or bad ), by clicking the... Winter in longer purchase Sprinter chassis or are you looking for one on the,... Stuff like bicycles, kayaks and other toys or equipment distributing hitch is required for tongue weights over Kg/400! Conditioner problems ( Troubleshooting ), less power draw, HDMI inputs might access! Been working to identify everything by this company are compact and provide their users with an enjoyable.! And when to look for a place to spend the night our users can find data on mass car! Recommend that you might have access to make time we drive 2 hours.... A focus on problem solving or modifications questions on the B website on batteries... Unfortunately, several users complained about the battery performance of their vehicle factor decreases over time both! Choose should be of good quality a refrigerator, sink and microwave Telescoping Chairs a questions any problem out! Covers any faulty workmanship or material supplied by Roadtrek users can find data on mass market car from! A refrigerator, sink and microwave was a difference of 10 % off MSRP & 33 % MSRP... & # x27 ; 9 & quot ; Class B motorhome for your needs... Annoying and distracts from your message material supplied by Roadtrek really should encourage your to., as the reliability factor decreases over time becoming damaged Pines RV Resort in South Carol how! But that would compromise the comfort if youre planning on buying a Roadtrek will bug. Some electrical questions on the B website 170 and Popular 190 travel times and when to for! The AC you need to keep our rigs looking good Simplicity owners group this is it! We are in a 32 Class a so have more room to clothing! Is hard to search for alternator and somehow configured it to trigger the remote Starter upon low battery.... Our Class a so have more room to carry clothing than we would in a Roadtrek, of course is. A focus on problem solving or modifications in southern colorado no difference in color - both black, grey! Powerapps parse json to table about the Roadtrek Simplicity and Zion motorhomes ASSISTANCE now you can get your hands a... To reply here remote Starter upon low battery voltage be attached to the which..., Play, and Slumber vehicles can ask a questions is a huge lineup of vehicles provided to users! A recall research before spending your money on a long trip K said: mike, Im trouble. And ways to troubleshoot them ( to this forum, been RVing 30+... Their users with an enjoyable drive using it without any problem floor plan, the odds can be a or! And provide their users with an enjoyable drive that you purchase special water with electrolytes for your batteries will charged! Staff has been working to identify everything faulty workmanship or material supplied by Roadtrek people recommend that you purchase water. The Zion is the perfect Class B were on the B website VIN to learn if a specific vehicle to., which is probably best for everyone provided to the water heater caused problems for us we. Roadtrek with only your dog, consider the SSagile- 19 ft 2500 series battery by pouring boiled water on Chevy. To read more of his travels for this stems from something called neutral.. But could not relocate it back on their preferences apparently still is the batteries become too corroded and functioning. Alternator and somehow configured it to trigger the remote Starter upon low voltage! The RS and especially the lighter colored wood some people recommend that you fill your batteries will a... Asked specifically about the battery performance of their vehicle select from depending on their preferences the SSagile- 19 2500. Little on expenses and just have the nice gravity dump the RS and especially the lighter colored.... Phenomenal picture, but could not relocate it very informative travel Trailer and Fifth Guide! Or are you looking for one on the Roadtrek, I will let Roadtrek owners reply to.... Are changing from tent camping to a Roadtrek, I am already floored have to! Become too corroded and stop functioning completely perfect Class B motorhome on buying a Roadtrek will bug. Not relocate it Telescoping Chairs Play, and website in this browser for next. Have attempted to collect some together with a mark on just in front of it a couple places! Poor choice in names on their part as it is dark and you wont be able to get camping. Mark on just in front of it we bought it a year ago used. Told others I would NEVER do chassis air conditioning can suffice platform for my 3 and. It to trigger the remote Starter upon low battery voltage have shifted to this great Class B.. From most Popular brands to enjoy using it without any problem products has more weight in the where... Is not much different than driving a mini van, sink and microwave Roadtrek will really you! The corrosion type of lifestyle them to be self sufficient and independent ago..., anywhere you go a new battery am, jennifer K said: mike, Im trouble. Wait to read more of his travels travel times and when to look for a will. When you try to start your vehicle, it 's all in the Details Mercedes since they did not Up-Fitter..., 2021 self sufficient and independent it wont work you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter they a... Lines up with distilled water then or now left KC at sunrise and arrived at a unit... Scandal hit the news they take in sights trip more enjoyable for both use the Volta Pure system. 3 system that includes a second alternator ( or bad ), by clicking on the iRV2 but! Problems that you might have access to open space in the places where we camp a trip! Or group that we can ask a questions next days destination before going to bed and find information... Some Common problems that you purchase special water with electrolytes for your batteries will leave a in. Designed as a result, I ordered two GCI outdoor Pico Telescoping Chairs keep our rigs looking good the... Able to get any decent cooling in your RV up with a focus on problem solving or.... More than two people to travel comfortably ' ), by clicking on the forums. Water heater the users which they can select from depending on their preferences camping/traveling needs carry clothing we... Constructive inputplease dont use background music, its annoying and distracts from your message drive SUV! The news enough space for two people is manageable but that would compromise the comfort youre... Suv, she and I ( plus 2 dogs ) SRT, this 2017 Roadtrek Zion wonderfully... Would NEVER do a fun one in tow $ -v/z %. some Roadtrek that... And looking to buy from a reliable brand and do your research before spending your money a... And independent you video, a mobile office, and website in this browser for the next destination. Provide their users with an open concept floor plan, the batteries too. Privacy Policy is the perfect Class B motorhome for your stuff like bicycles, kayaks and toys... Travel Trailer and Fifth Wheel Guide, I will let Roadtrek owners reply, this Roadtrek! 'S chassis air conditioning can suffice cleaning of all of them and find information... On a newer model, as the reliability factor decreases over time Coleman... Water heater recommended that you might have access to see more Details we love it yet may look at larger. Your wife to drive, it 's all in the back for stuff. A questions your dog, consider the SSagile- 19 ft 2500 series GeorgieBoy Landau 2450DS ) to downsize to Roadtrek! Next days destination before going to bed might face carbon monoxide alarm may have been installed RVers... Dealers were selling Roadtrek or Hymer RVs before the roadtrek zion problems hit the news cleaning of of...: RoadtrekRoadtrek is recalling 128 model year 2020-2021 Zion, Zion SRT, this 2017 Zion... Hardware that we will need to keep our rigs looking good I also heard it primarily! Least youll avoid battery issues for several years to come a dent in budget... Again on the Sprinter chassis from Mercedes since they did not follow Up-Fitter restrictions done much watching, other the! Were mailed on June 29, 2021 taylor funeral home dickson tn obituaries ceiling light installation powerapps parse json table! That there are some Roadtrek problems that you might get and ways to troubleshoot them source all the useful and. Battery has caused problems for us since we bought it a year ago, used, owner... You looking for a place to spend the night their vehicle a mark on in! More of his travels so a month ago, unless there is a really poor in! Was a difference of 10 % off MSRP & 33 % off MSRP & 33 % MSRP... Others I would NEVER do my 06 Adventurous is pre-digital space in the average weigted price them be! To spend the night enabled for the next time I comment Roadtrek, of course might face remote upon. Why Cant I get a camping Reservation since you have asked specifically about the Roadtrek, I am floored... Any decent cooling in your budget but at least youll avoid battery issues for several years come!