READ SETUP & TAKEDOWN INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING SHELTER, It is normal for fabric to have some pinholes. Z[g-j`F|32wINTA0 V]UH$[vmi[5XZ0hKB; _A@T2!j$7"W.e|eUtDf\[iV`2;!* I have the DX4000, I personally like the extra room, I do not have a snowmobile so the skis was great option for me, it moves around very easily. RE: Shappell DX3000 Old vs. New Thanks Mac. I was surprised the glue held on the patch but it did. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Most buyers opine that the shelter works well with a couple of anchors. 4' x 3' x 5"h., folded44 lbs. I have the DX3000 and love it, no pimp ideas but the regular anchors work for me only use to of them. LOL. StrikeMaster Electric 10" Electric Power Auger. That clam shanty looks nice, I crawled my way into it though at Dicks. I forgot about the holes being on opposite sides on the 4000 model. The Fabric Cover is Fire Retardant, it is not Fire Proof. Yes, as a solo stakeout shelter or 2-person winter "lake home", the DX3000 has everything you demand. Cash only. My son and I also use a Jet Sled with it to carry our power auger and other essentials such as grill,rod bags among other things. The use of any, heat source can be extremely dangerous, both for Fire Hazard and Carbon, Monoxide Emissions. The floor seems to be much more sturdy, comparable to similar units from Frabill or Eskimo. Mfg. 0000187084 00000 n Ice anchor grommets are now included directly in the shelter skirt for, REINFORCED CORNER JOINTS: Heavy-duty material is sewn over corner joints for, YKK ZIPPERS: Quality, durable, industry-preferred zippersstandard on all Eskimo ice, Manufacturer: Big Rock Sports - MN Warehouse, Features. Description. Key Specifications Item Number: 199290 58" x 92" x 80"h., set up 58" x 46" x 6", folded 84 lbs. 0000146097 00000 n 0000187779 00000 n Plus, its lightweight, shock-corded steel frame construc Used one time for 1 week on my pond.$250.00 or Best Reasonable Offer Shappell DX4000 2 man ice fishing shack, still in excellent condition! the DX4000 has you covered in the outdoors - hunting or fishing - for one affordable price! Have any of you guys seen the DX4000 in person?? to fix the rips in one of my old shanties (plastic) I used duck tape then stitched the edges with dental flase. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Double Stitched Tent, Fully Attached, no Air Gaps. SHAPPELL CORP., 3562 W. Jefferson Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837 Toll Free (888) 571-1144 CONSUMER WARRANTY SHAPPELL CORPORATION warrants its products against defects in material Product Details You'll find plenty of room to jig up your limit in the 2-person Shappell DX3000 Ice Shelter. The Quality is top notch, It holds heat well and Its made right here in the great state of Michigan. camera but I get Tech. Rating: 3.5 Big Agnes Red Dirt Cabin Tent Big Agnes Red Dirt Cabin Footprint Alps Zephyr 3 Person Tent Free Standing Pole System 3ft 10in Center Height 3 Season Sage/Rust Alps Vertex 4 Person Tent Free Standing Pole System 3ft 10in Center Height 3 Season Sage/Rust 0000128961 00000 n I was out today but the ice is only 5 inches thick and heard some creaking. I actually cut my holes before I slide the shanty over them. In addition, they strongly agree that the shelter is used for camping rather than getting hot. Shappell DX3000 Ice Fishing Shanty - $250 (Decatur) 30below Through the yrs. Is there any more good suggestions on how to trick out the shack? <> The BPS here in Illinois has both,if your close to a store go stand in both and you Will see what I mean. MODEL DX3000 (47" x 70" Floor) Part No. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Like new, Cash only. Call Rick at the number below, no texts please! you can pull the rope inide when you take the shelter down. There are a couple tips I can share with you. Set-up: 47"x 70" Height: 72" Weight: 46 lbs. Add to Cart. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Shappell DX fabric is great, it is nearly rip proof and it gathers energy from the sun for heat. Shappell DX3000 Ice Fishing Shanty (Rhinelander) In nice shape asking $175Does double - duty as a hunting blind!Ready right out of the box for your ice fishing AND hunting needs! Blackout for Site Fishing. Note: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency. Especially if i take my kids or a friend. You will need Adobe Reader software to view shelter manuals. ]gbtYLrW|-??\/?o:6 {q_Cxaghuq=.ov{vc4LP?\>Wp#m\|%;{9-jaO@l5a}ch_Su=?Kh u!aO@Z5Ktgz`=yb X `?M0$"vnrw}u@WoJm ?n.69|J I leave my auger outside the shanty while fishing. As far as zippers, a few times through the season a quick shot of Armor-All keeps them working smoothly. I get alot of looks on the ice with this set-up. 0000187443 00000 n Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shappell Upsable Shelter at Amazon.com. As i mentioned in my previous response the flip overs are nice if you are planning to be on the move. Really gettin the ice bug. challanged at times. Plus, its lightweight, shock-corded steel frame construction makes set-up and transport as easy as it gets. <>/PageLabels 489 0 R>> I had a friend who ripped his shanty and he used one of those patch kits they sell at Meijers in the camping asile for tents. Any brand names you use?? Shappell DX3000 Style: Cabin Size: 47" x 70" x 72" High, Set Up. Shappell DX3000 Ice Fishing Shelter Series Cabins are the Ultimate Deluxe Ice Fishing Shelter with the Latest Design Upgrades. Weight: 74 lbs. Sled based portable ice fishing shelter. Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tackle, tips, tricks, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more! Shappell dx3000 footloose outdoors 45 subscribers Share 21K views 4 years ago Shappel dx 3000 ice fishing shelter by eagle claw Show more Show more Try YouTube Kids Learn more Comments are. i just bought the DX3000 back in august. I fished out of a DX 3000 for years, they are a great shack for the money. Reviewed by Patrick. 0000187061 00000 n have to be honest!! Instead of duct tape, I found that Tyvek tape is increadibly strong & it sticks to everything.Stuff isn't cheap, but any carpenter has it. Need To Get In . Get a small camp chair and sit back and enjoy the converstion over a cool one and good fishing. 4245 E. 46th Ave., Denver, CO 80216 . They put the shiny side inside and draped it over the top spreader poles in the shack and then used the roof bows to help hold it up in the middle. Get more for your hard-earned money. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. To Order Parts, give Part No., Description and Qty Needed. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. I also ended up getting a 1.5 and the cover for it. Thanks settlepa, I never thought about the "antifog" spray. I have a DX3000. Anyone know of any other brands that are similiar with a floor?? Push them together and put the heater in the middle but not to close to the beer cooler. I actually just ordered new carpet for my 4000 this morning. MODEL DX3000 (47" x 70" Floor) Part No. Vexilar FLSE-8 . DX3000 Manual DX4000 Manual Bay Runner Manual FX50 Manual FX150 Manual FX150D Manual 0000127181 00000 n . DX4000 Interior Model: DX4000 Style: Cabin Page created in 0.014 seconds with 24 queries. Ice shanty I picked up a few days ago. SHAPPELL CORP., 3562 W. Jefferson Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837, SHAPPELL CORPORATION warrants its products against defects in material, and workmanship for (1) YEAR from date of purchase. The floor seems to be much more sturdy, comparable to similar units from Frabill or Eskimo. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Clicking a link helps keep Steerior.com free, at no extra cost to you! I attach it with two 40'' bungee cords. As a means of protecting our customers and their data, we implement strict security protocols. It is the lowest weight and easiest pulling single man shanty on the market. If you are fishing with a buddy, go with the DX4000 for sure. Are you planning to fish alone most of the time? . We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This can often be caused by Third Party plug-ins. I've been very happy with Shappell products. 2 Large inline fishing holes with hinged covers (11" x 35") Reflectors for night safety Order today! DO NOT PACK SNOW AROUND SHELTER or in any, way prevent fresh air from entering shelter. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers I require a floor, lighter than the 5600, and as compact as possible because i drive a small 2 door vw and space is limited. Plus, its lightweight, shock-corded steel frame construction makes set-up and transport as easy as it gets. I would never use it for hunting, and my Viking window is 6 yrs. I also added two more poles on top ,and one front and back half way up these help in the wind to keep the sag out of the sides. We have identified anomalies in your browser or connection settings that have flagged this request as potentially malicious or automated. While there are many reasons this may happen, some common causes are: You do not have access to www.sportsmansguide.com. im also looking for ideas for improvement. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Roof Tube (plain end) . Remember CO2 poisoning?! It works well for me,pulls pretty easy and quick to set up. 0000001309 00000 n some 12 volt lights would be a nice addition. Really makes a difference. Small screw eyes at each corner; a good anchor in the ice, and some ropel. Set up and take down instructions included. The headroom is great but catches a lot of wind. He said it sure kept the heat in the shack on those really cold days. Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ] Previous topic | Next topic. Failure to Ventilate Shelter could. 0000193458 00000 n Free Local Classifieds in South West Michigan, MI, Shappell DX3000 Ice Fishing Shanty - $250 (Decatur), Shappell DX3000 Ice Fishing Shanty (Rhinelander), Shappell DX4000 Ice Fishing Shack - $200 (Sioux Falls), Shappell fx100 ice fishing flip over shanty (Oneonta), Shappell Portable Ice Fishing Shelter - $225 (Corning), Shappell Portable Ice Fishing Shelter - $200 (Corning). It is the user's responsibility to follow the Instructions and Warnings. 2.0 out of 5 stars Set it up and take it down at home to make sure it's good! Purchased new at the end of last year. I have spent alot of time in mine and would recommend it to anyone seeking a cabin style shanty. Logged jackpine It does not store any personal data. Evin worked in the zipper area. Elevated PVC tube frame on skis with a 3rd ski set-up for the power auger. Its cabin-style design provides the overhead clearance needed for those eye-crossing hooksets you're famous for, and you'll enjoy both quick setup and roomy comfort while you fish. MAINTENANCE: After each use, set up shelter until fabric is completely dry. A lot of fishable area and also a lot of space for gear in the sled. Always used my 1 man flip over, which is really pimped out. 0000187420 00000 n Specially contoured hull allows easy pulling by, Shappell Jet Sled polyethylene multi-purpose, Ideal for ice fishing or transporting deer, firewood, traps or, Rugged Polyethylene Sleds with Molded Runners for Strength and. 0000188163 00000 n Shappell DX3000 Ice Fishing Shanty - $250 (Decatur) View larger image Ad id: 1205210535800198 Views: 1490 Price: $250.00 Used one time for 1 week on my pond. Used one time for 1 week on my pond.$250.00 or Best Reasonable Offer Shappell DX4000 2 man ice fishing shack, still in excellent condition! I found one today for $189, but it was the one with the removable windows. Sled based portable ice fishing shelter. 60-SECOND SET UP - Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy. Set up and take down instructions included. endobj stream $239.99. Thanks for the advice Knoodles. Author Message; jackpine. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. 2 0 obj Hopefully, you aren't using the new Binsford mod 454 V-8 powered auger to drill the holes from the inside!? Submit. My DX3000 is still in like new condition after several seasons. 0000191340 00000 n Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Get more for your hard-earned money the DX3000 has you covered in the outdoors - hunting or fishing - for one affordable price!More use, more money saved:Heavy duty 600D textured polyester fabricWindproof, waterproof and fire retardant(6) Removable windows with shades (9 x 16")ID pouchDouble-stitched tent, tully-attached, no air gapsBlackout for site fishing2 Bi-directional zipper doorsShock corded steel framePolyethylene base folds in half for easy storage, transportMarine carpeted floorBucket carriers molded into floor help keep gear on Shelter when moving2 Large inline fishing holes with hinged covers (11 x 26")Reflectors for night safety4' x 5'10" x 6'h., set up. SHAPPELL CORP., 3562 W. Jefferson Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837, SHAPPELL CORPORATION warrants its products against defects in material, and workmanship for (1) YEAR from date of purchase. Quote from: jackpine on Oct 29, 2006, 10:46 PM, Quote from: Skipper on Oct 30, 2006, 08:01 PM, Quote from: original_iceman on Oct 31, 2006, 04:15 PM, Quote from: Mainedog on Dec 01, 2006, 06:33 PM, SimplePortal 2.3.7 2008-2023, SimplePortal. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. 0000182771 00000 n Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. trailer<<32e7d037f6d88beeb345dec3282e506a>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 69 0 obj<>>> endobj 105 0 obj<. Set up and take down instructions included. . Has four removable windows. Most importantly, the eskimo shappell dx3000 ice fishing shelter is easy to erect and has a windproof design. Seriously thinking about the purchase of Shappell DX3000. Mine comes in and gets set up to dry out overnight after every use. item 2 Shappell Deluxe Cabin Ice Fishing Shelter 1 - Shappell Deluxe Cabin Ice Fishing . The best way to install these is to lay out the skis on the hut at the opening end, drill out where the dimples are. Those pole have a tendency to slip out when you least expect it. I modified a ice anchor kit for a Clam and it works fine. $250.00 or Best Reasonable Offer Report Similar Items - Shappell DX3000 Ice Fishing Shanty - $250 (Decatur) 0000186725 00000 n In nice shape asking $175Does double - duty as a hunting blind!Ready right out of the box for your ice fishing AND hunting needs! Window can not be made to withstand temperatures below 15, PREVENT DAMAGE TO HINGE JOINT: Always set shelter on a level flat. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. item 6 Eskimo QuickFish 3 Portable 3-Person Pop Up Ice Fishing Shanty Shack Shelter Hut Eskimo QuickFish 3 Portable 3-Person Pop Up Ice Fishing Shanty Shack Shelter Hut. The 3000 is plenty big for two men if you set most of your gear outside the door. 0000211313 00000 n 47x70x72H. Sets up and takes down in minutes. Now that I would like to see! endobj Speaking of velcro,put a couple of pieces around each aluminum pole and they will stick nicely to the carpeting when you are transporting your shanty. Great Portable,only can't use mine anymore put it on Craigs List but no takers. endobj I figure it's worth a try since those blankets are like only 3 bucks or so, I haven't had a chance to try that one out yet but just thought I would pass that little tip along. CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING HAZARD: This shelter is nearly air tight, and must be ventilated if using an oxygen consuming heat source. HEAVY DUTY. Manufacturer model #: DX-4000. we drilled 2 holes in each corner of the shack & put a piece of nylon rope around 10 to 12 inches long & put a big washer on the rope inside the shelter then tied them off with a good knot. I'd like to ride that Ice shack! 0000192399 00000 n Tight Lines The cotter pins work fine, I . Purchased new at the end of last year. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. P.S. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. I used it a hand full of times for hole hoping. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer you can download it FREE by clicking on the Adobe Reader Icon. Shappell Jet Sled polyethylene multi-purpose Model: JSUV Ideal for ice fishing or transporting deer, firewood, traps or Rugged polyethylene Molded runners for strength and Features UPC: 087755032449 ASIN: B003FBJE3A Brand: Shappell Height: 10 Length: 43.5 Weight: 88 Width: 31.5 Manufacturer: Shappell Information Set up size: 58" W x 92" L x 80" H. Pack size: 58" x 46" x 6". x\ Not sure how much they are were you are at but stores around me have them for 359$. REPLACEMENT PARTS. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Just be sure to store it offseason away for mice and insects (carpenter ants). Has four removable windows. DX3000 Cabin Style Shelter (6) Removable Windows w/Shades (9" x 16"). I also use the ice climbing anchors attached to eye-bolts (added) at two opposing corners. Dont forget to get that antifog spray for the window, it comes in handy. Shappell DX3000 Manual. Install the metal hanger & take notice where the second set of hangers sits. it seem to help when I put it up and take it down. I am currently able to use WSJT-X just fine with the DX3000, but using the default frequency of 24.915 for FT8 appears to me to have all the signals showing up between 1600-2400 with many more not decoding above. Failure to Ventilate Shelter could. It's a little harder with the 4000 as they kitty corner the holes instead of all in a row - when there's a little snow on the lakes you can just open it up set it up walk around inside a bit and it will leave a nice impression of where your holes are you just have to make sure you lift it up and over -- the only problem was there was no snow on the lake last night !! Set up and take down instructions included. %PDF-1.4 68 0 obj <> endobj xref 68 38 0000000016 00000 n The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". 0000195003 00000 n in our opinion to be defective. Yes, as a solo stakeout shelter or 2-person winter "lake home", the DX3000 has everything you demand. Shappell DX fabric is great, it is nearly rip proof and it gathers energy from the sun for heat. This laser type light causes the fish to spook. We will provide FREE, repair or replacement, in whole or in part, at our option, for any product, found. Never leave shelter folded closed with a wet cover. Affiliate Disclosure: Steerior.com sometimes gets paid for listings, through sponsors or affiliate programs like Optics Planet, Cabelas, Brownells, Lucky Gunner, Bass Pro, Palmetto, Primary Arms, Sportsmans Guide, Sportsman Warehouse. works great. used 3 seasons. I trace the whole square with the same bolt that i screw into the ice on windy days. Last one Free shipping. I can see myself head butting someone or having a melt down and just tackling the whole thing. One Year Warranty. A lot of fishable area and also a lot of space for gear in the sled. 0000001148 00000 n Portable ice fishing shelter . A bonus to adding the eye-bolts is that I can hang it on my garage wall for storage. (11" x 35") Pop Up Ski System for Easy Hand Pulling. I like fishtraps much better, but they can be much more expensive too. Page created in 0.013 seconds with 24 queries. I was at the store over the weekend and saw one set-up and now am wishing that I had one of them instead of the 3000. Going to have to get the tape out and see how much roomier it will be. 1. Shappell DX3000 2 person shelter. I really like the Shappell mainly because I can almost stand upright in it. http://www.clamcorpstore.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=256, SimplePortal 2.3.7 2008-2023, SimplePortal. Description You'll find plenty of room to jig up your limit in the 2-person Shappell DX3000 Ice Shelter. Requested URL: www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/shappell-dx3000-ice-fishing-shelter?a=741667, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/103.0.5060.63 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. When you cut your holes inside make sure to bring the Auger cover with you inside and put it back on right away. If return is required, freight must be prepaid. % 377 0 obj >stream Is anyone using this radio on A.M. that would like to . I had to find some better velcro for holding the two trap doors open. Like new, Cash only. Already had it set up in the garage with the bucket just to see how it feels. I use some ice climbing anchors and bunge cords and eye-bolts at all 4 corners, but 200 mph! I got cold feet when I went to DSG last night looking at the Shanty's. Hello Marv- I also had difficulty in getting my FTdx-3000 set up to play nicely with WSJT-x. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Has four removable windows. . Chitown-Angler Joined: 09:41pm - Feb 16,03 Posts: 1640 Location: Des Plaines Posted: 11:47pm - Sep 28,06 . 0000194524 00000 n Wt: 44 lbs. These are great ideas. Bookmarks; Advertisement. Still waiting here for some reliable ice. Used one time for 1 week on my pond.$250.00 or Best Reasonable Offer. The Fabric Cover is Fire Retardant, it is not Fire Proof. Heavy-duty 600-denier textured polyester fabric Windproof, waterproof and fire retardant (6) Removable windows with shades (9" x 16") ID pouch Double-stitched tent, tully-attached, no air gaps Blackout for site fishing good condition pm for more info Never leave shelter folded closed with a wet cover. Marine Carpeted Floor. Cash only. The Clam 2000 is a bit small for my taste, but it is also a quality unit in the same price range. 0000195484 00000 n Picked up my new DX3000 today. Polyethylene Base Folds in Half. . To cut holes w/out snow. Clicking a link helps keep Sliniant.com free, at no extra cost to you! the DX3000 has you covered in the outdoors for one affordable price! Excellent condition Shappell Fx100 single man flip over shanty. Its cabin-style design provides the overhead clearance needed for those eye-crossing hooksets you're famous for, and you'll enjoy both quick setup and roomy comfort while you fish. The roof bows also seem to stretch the fabric a little to help keep it from flapping in the wind. 0000188139 00000 n If I could only post a pic. Steerior.com - TOP Product Reviews | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Cookies | Contacts. Shappell Parts Dept. The Shappell DX line is great. 4 0 obj I attached a quick-connect strap to the bucket holder to keep it from tipping when heading out on the ice. Bucket Carriers Molded into Floor, Help keep Gear on Shelter when Moving. My snow sled only tops out at 70mph on glare ice, and that's plenty fast enought for me!!!! DX3000 Roof Bow. Model Number: JS1, Ideal for ice fishing or transporting deer, firewood, traps or, Rugged polyethylene construction. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". This is my 1st multiple person shack. Thanks Guyz, getting some great info here. I have left it set up and moved it 25 to 50yds at a time. we all know what the 3000 is like in the wind I can't run that fast. Towing of shelter with a motorized vehicle is not recommended. If I get any "better" ideas I will post. I just found some pictures of the 4000 and it looks pretty nice. Shappell DX3000 ???? One more thing I did was to add four small caster wheels to the bottom at each corner (a little tricky) to help when pulling on asphalt or a road. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. old has yet to crack, so I think I will try to find the one without removable windows. Never leave shelter folded closed with a wet cover. My problem is with mouse holes.Lots of them last year. Customer service is top notch and very personable. Parts in the future,if needed are easy get from Shappell in Michigan. Call Rick at the number below, no texts please! NOTE: Small Holes, Tears and Cuts in Cover can be Repaired with Black Duct. I have a dig. ID Pouch. Frame Assembly. An extra zipper, pull at the top of each door provides ventilation and can also be used to form a, window for viewing. "There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. pull the ropes out & put them around the spikes. You'll want to get some ice anchors for it. Developed over 35 years ago, the Shappell brand is a an American-based company that aligns with our values and mission to provide affordable, quality fishing equipment to anglers of every level. Floor Pole (only) 3000.5. <> FX200 Replacement Rear Brace. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. This does not affect, Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals". Only problem I have had to deal with since I got the DX3000 is when I don't have my wife with me when I fish (which isn't very often), the shack keeps me real comfortable so I'm always late coming off the ice. I too was in your shoes last year and I purchased a DX3000 after looking and sitting in every shanty you can imagine. Shock Corded Steel Frame. I'm just going to use a glue stick(the kind you use to put inserts in arrows) Has anybody tried this when fixin canvas? SHAPPELL CORP., 3562 W. Jefferson Hwy., Grand Ledge, MI 48837 info@shappell.com (USA) 1-888-571-1144 (Canada) 1 . Yes, as a solo stakeout shelter or 2-person winter "lake home", the DX3000 has everything you demand. Just set it up in the family room and it is a pretty nice shelter. 0000195242 00000 n I've done many of the same things as you guys. In nice shape asking $175Does double - duty as a hunting blind!Ready right out of the box for your ice fishing AND hunting needs! Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Keep me in mind if you hear of any on sale. A forum community dedicated to hunting and fishing enthusiasts in the Michigan area. 0000125492 00000 n These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. When it's windy out they would not stay open with the little piece of velcro they provide you with. I too have some honey holes and dont move much. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Estimated download time is shown below each image and is based on a 56K dial up modem. Set up size: 58" W x 92" L x 80" H. Pack size: 58" x 46" x 6". Download this manual. How simple is that?? provided by the Heater Manufacturer for the safe use of a particular Heater. Shappell DX3000 Ice fishing House Tinley Park, IL $101 Sports&OutdoorsBSBlack Canyon 7' Pool Table with Dining Top Chicago, IL $102 Sports&OutdoorsBSBlack Canyon 7' Pool Table with Dining Top Chicago, IL Popular Related Searches Performance Arm Sleeves Construction Hard Hats Martial Arts Uniforms Pennants FX150 Replacement Rear Brace. Less mess and more warmth in my opinion. Shappell DX3000 Ice Shelter. But I do agree with Skipper and that if there is any kind of wind you better have some good anchors for it!!! It actually held quite nicely.