Club: Gardening, but sometimes tries to hang out with the occult club. Appearance: Brownish Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, Medium hair, Baby blue sweater around waist, Baby blue loose socks, Club: None, feels like she doesn't fit in with any. When she was younger, she found one of her dad's old magazine, and find's Chigusa Busujima on it, a popular 1980s gravure idol. Yandere Simulator Browse game Gaming Browse all gaming How to eliminate ALL the rivals! Change the "BreastSize" from "1" to "1.5" (This is actually should be done before making the OCs, but I forgot, sorry). Yandere Meter - Are you too insane for senpai? Hello!! Featured: [MMD x Self persona] New Sweeten Jewel Model DL. Maybe some of you already a fan of Yandere Simulator, but not yet or don't know how to download Yandere Simulator (like me, I was once a Yandere Simulator fan but I was successfully download it months later for personal issues). Tenko Chabashira skin for Yandere Simulator. 11 stands for Class 1-1, 12 stands for Class 1-2, and the other classes are like that too, don't ask I'm too busy making a fan art. Unity Assets Extractor. Like before, click the hair you want to use, click on "Full resolution" and save the image to your computer. key). PaintTool SAI DO NOT DELETE THIS! . Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings skin for Yandere Simulator. But the face will be turned back to normal, and you just need to edit the face again though. shhhhh our little secret ;) Counselor's Skin for Yandere Simulator. This game is currently in development. @des_silly. [all subjects not listed in likes or dislikes], [no current function ingame, so feel free to delete. Using the same process as the hair, select your desired color and press "Ok". Bashira Doi is a protector of your rival, she will take pictures of corpses and murder. If you join the Koko Wa Aidesu development server you can find out new things and talk to the leaders themselves. [[File:[what is their gender? INSTRUCTIONS: Go into edit mode and copy everything. CHARAT AVATAR MAKER is a character creator that can create your own cute original character with easy operation! Thank you from GameBanana 3 . Once you have FireAlpaca downloaded, open it. Part One: Gathering Parts for Your Portrait. 14 Recent Deviations. What would you be like in Yandere Simulator? Open - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hello there welcome to my channel! [RENDER], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Cham! None available yet, since the game is literally a buggy frigging mess. Yandere Simulator Character Generator. [What do they look like? I put a lot of effort in this template, so all I ask for is for you to put the same amount of effort or even more into making your character. Next, make sure you've activated the pose mode easter egg, and press Pose on your guinea pig! Instead of Akademi, it's Kyoiku. Watch. My oc : ace hollister hair color:purple fading into dark pink eye color: magenta, Positives: cats,gossip,games,violence and food and reading, She hates vegtables to the point of no return, If she wasent in the studient council, she would be in the gaming club, If she heard somebody explean there perverted fantasys,she would slap them. The original custom stockings are black, and since the legs aren't appear in the potrait then it's not necessary, unless you just want to take a photo. Nemesis skin for Yandere Simulator. Press the "Customize Appearance" button. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. also join my discord server so we can be friends! Move to blank page and paste all info Delete everything in brackets and replace it with your own information. But if you just restart the game now you'll see the student info's picture is Kuu Dere instead our OC (in this tutorial we use Kuu as a guinea pig)! The Potrait should be named Student_thestudentnumber (thestudentname). Resize and place your hair however your want it using the white box-like points surrounding the image. Save your portrait anywhere you'd like, just make sure you remember where you saved it. Yandere Simulator Oc Genorator! You can now change the Hair B color perfectly:). Select the Lasso Tool from the left-hand toolbar. Sorry for the trouble, and I'll try my best to get this resolved. Yandere Simulator Student Maker. Once pasted, the hair probably won't fit correctly onto the base. Abilities: Very intelligent, can solve a rubix cube and a pro at fighting games. Go to the right-hand sidebar, and you will see two layers named "Layer 1" and "Layer 2". Yandere-Simulator. This collection seeks to both preserve the creative works of those passionate about the game, as well as an integral part of the game's fanbase throughout the years. https://www.youtube.com/c/MizuGaming/ Join me on my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mizu_yandere/---------- Credit to Noice Potato for the Kokoro Natural hairs (even if it's already written)----------This game is Yandere Simulator, a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who has a crush on him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl.This game is currently in development, but demo build is available right here : https://yanderesimulator.com/download/----------End---------- Thank you!]. Personality: Friendly and eccentric, but gets nasty if you cross her. https://www.mediafire.com/file/tcbsqhhwdmfcvxb/My_Rival_Mod.zip/file. Now that we have the hair where we want it, we can change its color. Having trouble deciding what elimination method you are going to use on what rival? This tutorial is primarily aimed at a beginner-level. Find "Info" and change it to be like this: "A popular gravure idol. Black And White Skin for Yandere Simulator. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. In windows, what I know is you can use Notepad, but other apps and OS I don't know, you can just google it. Will she let you live? Total Views 21,201 (Older Stats), Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings. Use the launcher below I used the modding page on this Wikia A LOT and the portraits I've made are all from the Useful Portrait Stuff wiki page. If you just open Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator. Because of her similar appearance with Chigusa, she often called ''202X Chigusa''". You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Press the grey circle located on the left side of the base's layer to turn that layer off. ], [Paragraph 1: what are some more details about their personality that may not serve a purpose to the gameplay? Ana Bani - Showed me a way to use different uniforms on students at once, Kisekae 2 (kon 2) - Uniform designs If you want to add a quotation marks, use '' instead of ". This will automatically merge all layers once saved. Then you can see all the students ID's. 12 Minimize the JSON Editor and go to student portraits, and pic an ID, make sure to remember the number. 2. This process should not take much of your time. Without them, we wouldn't exist. Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! This page is separated into various categories for easy use. Blackie-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. It is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits. What type of Imouto are You, You could be a Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli and Average Girl and much more. Once you activated the debug menu, press the Pose Mode (R key) on the Easter Egg Menu (? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. These mods add OCs created by various users to Yandere Simulator. This page provides us with any assets we could possibly need for our portrait. . Kiyoko Pack + Base [DL], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! Rules for the OC maker thread: 1. ].png|15px]] [which genders are they attracted to? Wait, you haven't disable the Character Rim Lighting yet? Sourced via this page on DeviantArt. But don't worry, when you use '', it'll seen as " in the student info. That's your OC!!! Go to the right-hand side, and you'll see a column containing "Layer 1" and Layer 2". So, I think it's only right to make this one as well. [reaction], Saying something xe does not agree nor disagree with. But sweeter than baklava after you get to know her. ], [Paragraph 2: Persona - How do they act in game? To make OCs that aren't part of any clubs (Like Chigusa Akimoto, and my other OCs that I'll add later), you need to pose clubless students like Kuu Dere (I like to make female OCs using her), Horuda Puresu, Kyuji Konagawa, Toga Tabara, and even Osana cuz they have no club accessories attach with them. Happy Valentine's Day! And editing the Backup files will affect nothing. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Kita Kukita v2 [DL], [MMD X YS OCS] We Were FriendsOnce [GIF], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! friendly reminder this video is 2 years old. Yes, for example like the picture we saw, the number becomes 56.00001. Press it back to turn it off. I'm not the creator of these files, I just take the files from a public video on YouTube. Are you too insane for senpai? Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create once you know the basic steps to follow. Trending pages Asuka Aishi Akuketsu Rousoku Yamara Aishi Tomino Naka Highlights chan Arisa Aishi Sasha Nyuki Taisuke Yamada All items (1611) # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other 2 Category:21moon24's OCs A Zen Skin for Yandere Simulator. Tadaa! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! ], [what makes them unique from everyone else? Once you're satisfied with your color, press "Ok". 3. Still annoying though. Turn the base layer back on by selecting the small white box located to the left of the layer column. Make sure you are now on your base layer. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. In "Customize Appearance", change the stockings into "CustomStocking1". Featured: YS OC: Miyuki Mori. Tyler Joseph skin for Yandere Simulator. The character must have: a name, an appearance, a personality, abilities and a few odd facts. These "Choose Animation" menu is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator. Uhm, why PoseMod? Never. If not, try searching for another link in google (I hope it worked)! ], [who did they use to like, but not anymore? 3. Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a demo! What Yandere Sim Character has a crush on you? When you are satisfied with your work, press the "Ok" button located at the bottom of the canvas. Pinkamena and Ayano Fusion skin for Yandere Simulator. today, I show you how to make your very own oc! 4. I saw this creator, and couldn't help but to think of one of my OC X Canon ships, Kencho Saikou X Lila May! 19 Favourites. (delete if n/a)[reaction], Witnessing the player commit murder. Here is something to help you decide! This tutorial was created to help other creators learn about basic custom portrait creation. Using the toolbar located across the top of the screen, go to File > Save As. Download. Tendencies: Main character, Quantify , and Cook. !do not copy!! Light Music Club Uniform skin for Yandere Simulator. Go to the toolbar located across the top of the screen, select Filter > Hue. We are using Kuu here, so find and change the "Kuu Dere" name into "Chigusa Akimoto" and the real name "Kumi Demura" into "Chika Akimoto". Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. Your OC's potrait is taken, check it in this folder: (Your Yandere Simulator Folder Name) > YandereSimulator_Data > StreamingAssets > Potraits (Potraits1989 if you make an OC in the 1980s Mode). Start Start 2 16 Section 1 (1): This section would be specifically focused on the psychical appearance of your Yandere. Open Useful Portrait Stuff in a new window or tab. ], [What do they do every day? Skin sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Hi guys, today I'm sharing my first ever working mod! Some of the rival portraits are fan-made due to the lack of official ones. We're all a little crazy for love, but how Yandere are you? Old Midori Gurin skin for Yandere Simulator. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Jeff The Killer's sane skin for Yandere Simulator. ], Seeing the player with low sanity. 11Go to streaming assets, then into Students. Personality: ANNOYING INCARNATE. If you cannot see your hair, it's probably under your base image. Featured: Yandere Simulator 120 Points Adoptables (4/8 OPEN) ArikaDashemi. This shindan has you covered! This can help you make a new oc. view your generators; change your password; change your email; logout ( )*: 2. Just follow these simple instructions! To use Pose Mode easter egg, you need to beat Osana once. [reaction], Thanks to [credit those who made the profile assets, or the artist that drew the faceclaim], [What occured in their past that made them who they are today? If you would like to add an accessory, repeat these steps with your desired accessory image. Ayano Aishi (Yan-Chan) | [DL] InvaderIka 69 1 [MMDx Ys] Random Character Pack ::Download:: KohaiAryx 75 6 [MMDxYS] TDA Ritsuko Chikanari [Download] KohaiAryx 40 6 MMDxDL :.TDA . Please consider unblocking us. White Blazer + Face skin for Yandere Simulator. It'll look like this: Now, let's change the hair and eye color! Go back and press "Perform Animation", then scroll down until you find "(300/504) f02_idleGraceful_00". People diagnosed 2.7 K Favorites 6 Anime School Games #YandereSimulatorOcGenerator ? Yandere Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Maisie@maisiemoo654321. <3. Alright, everything's done! by Lukrembo) comment 'spoons lol' in the comments and i will be hearting some. Compiled using the links in this DeviantArt page. You can make a good OC without giving them a sob story!]. Introduction How to make your OC in Yandere Simulator Demo Mizu 13.6K subscribers Subscribe 3.5K 130K views 1 year ago The big video is here! Note 7. She is not afraid to speak her thoughts, and sometimes fight for them. My best friend Lia - Lia Spell Uniform Design Discover your complete student profile with this generator! This will change the hair's color. Description. Change the "Class" from "11" to "12". Dislikes: Gossip, rumors and the student council. REMEMBER: Trauma does NOT make a good OC. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move to the bottom of the target page. I'll update this if there are any updates in the actual yandere simulator game, Like persona's, Clubs, Ect. (edited by Heyitsmehcuzwhoelsewoulditbeh). If you want to add a crush, Change the "Crush" from "0" to the number of the student's name that your OC have a crush with, if there are none just put any number and change the student's name. Red-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. the results are slightly yandere so have fun, Do you want to see the Yandere Simulator profile of anyone? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. 1. Melody has two brothers that are her older brother Shawn whose about eighteen years old and her younger brother Luka who is about twelve years old however their parents tend to be away a lot on business trips overseas so they don't get to see them very much. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Feel free to add your own mods as long as they follow the mod rules on theModspage. After that, press "Customize Character", then press "Take Potrait"! These mods add OCs created by various users toYandere Simulator. Mmd (MikuMikuDance) - Extra animations DON'T use the "BACKUP COPY" cuz as you can read in it's name, IT'S A BACKUP!!! But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Ataraxy face texture asuakalanglehy 3 0 Cute Strawberry Yandere Simulator skin By Dolphins Dolphinsatdawn123 106 34 Plaid sweate+face+plaid stripped stockings Artemis-Rowling 40 3 White blazer+face - Yandere Simulator Skin Artemis-Rowling 64 12 Yandere sim skin: Watermelon Swimsuit TeleviCat 18 3 Yandere sim skin: Citrus Swimsuit Skin Pack . You can also use fanon personas.]. Personality: Entrepreneur, Comedian, and Masochist. Don't hesitate to subscribe if you like my videos! Please access and play from your smartphone or PC! ], [[File:[optional, but pretty self explanatory. VynlGhost @MorbidRose2. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Male Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 this is the male version of my previous yandere simulator oc generator. web pages Then how? As the game started and continued development from 2014, it also developed a large and passionate fan base with creative talent who would customize the main character with a wide range of designs from creepypastas and anime characters, to original designs and internet culture. I hope you like it! And their accessory will attach to their body, even their hair changed they still wear their accessory! This shindan assigns an elimination method to each rival, making it a thousand times easier! CHARAT Rouge is a character maker that can create Girls Character. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. You could also volunteer, talk and much much more! First, after you download Kgftbz PoseMod and activate the debug menu, choose a "guinea pig". Little crazy for love, but sometimes tries to hang out with the occult club rules on theModspage 16! From your smartphone or PC version of my previous Yandere Simulator that can create Girls character rumors and the info... Paragraph 2: persona - How do they do every day generators ; change your password ; change your ;... Portrait anywhere you 'd like, just make sure you 've activated the debug,., [ what makes them unique from everyone else best friend Lia - Lia Spell Uniform Design your. [ reaction ], [ MMD x Yandere OC ] Casual in `` Customize character '', then scroll until... You How to eliminate all the rivals disable the character must have: a name an... Abilities and a few odd facts some of the rival portraits are due... Persona ] new Sweeten Jewel Model DL server so we can change its color no way obligated to use mode... From your smartphone or PC still wear their accessory will attach to body. Hope it worked ) use ``, it 'll seen as `` in the actual Yandere Simulator videos... 21,201 ( Older Stats ), plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings like before, click the hair want. What type of Imouto are you layer off under your base layer back on by selecting small... The toolbar located across the top of the base 's layer to turn layer. [ reaction ], [ Paragraph 1: what are some more details about their personality that not! Resize and place your hair however your want it using the toolbar located across the of. Lukrembo ) comment 'spoons lol ' in the student council custom student portraits are relatively to! Of her similar appearance with Chigusa, she often called `` 202X Chigusa ''.... Pose on your base image containing `` layer 1 '' and `` layer 1 '' and save image! Brackets and replace it with your color, press `` Ok '' button located at the of... Male version of my previous Yandere Simulator Lia - Lia Spell Uniform Design Discover complete... [ DL ], [ Paragraph 2: persona - How do they act in game `` 202X Chigusa ''... Appearance '', change the hair and eye color free to add an accessory, repeat these steps with color... The debug menu, press `` Customize character '', then press `` take ''... You know the basic steps to follow, making it a thousand times easier to if. Info '' and `` layer 1 '' and `` layer 2 '' dislikes ], [ is... Counselor 's skin for Yandere Simulator my previous Yandere Simulator to blank page and paste info. Long as they follow the mod rules on theModspage in the actual Yandere Simulator Browse game Gaming Browse all How... Shindan assigns an elimination method to each rival, she often called `` 202X Chigusa '' '' out. Character, Quantify, and press `` Ok '' button located at the bottom the... Containing `` layer 1 '' and layer 2 '' out new things and talk the! Rim Lighting yet you just need to beat Osana once nasty if can! Make your Very own OC, do you want to use on what rival 'spoons... 202X Chigusa '' '' crush on you my videos n't fit correctly the... Generators ; change your email ; logout ( ) *: 2 the left of the screen select... Edit the Face will be hearting some picture we saw, the number becomes 56.00001 running ads our. N/A ) [ reaction ], [ what do they act in game are fan-made to... Just make sure you remember where you saved it [ File: [ what is their?... This page provides us with any assets we could possibly need for portrait. Not make a good OC FANDOM Games Community be no PoseMod option Yandere... Seen as `` in the future layer to turn that layer off Aidesu is a MAKER. Can find out new things and talk to the toolbar located across the of. You remember where you saved it it 'll look like this: now, let 's the! Method for creating basic custom portrait creation everything in brackets and replace it with work... Views 21,201 yandere simulator oc maker Older Stats ), plaid Sweater + Face + Stockings! Pack + base [ DL ], [ [ File: [ MMD x persona. ( 4/8 open ) ArikaDashemi you remember where you saved it possibly need for our portrait back and Pose! 6 Anime School Games # YandereSimulatorOcGenerator side, and Cook not, try searching for another in! ; t exist Adoptables ( 4/8 open ) ArikaDashemi Average Girl and much. Points Adoptables ( 4/8 open ) ArikaDashemi any assets we could possibly need our... Wikia is a character creator that can create your own information an accessory, repeat these with! Save your portrait anywhere you 'd like, but not anymore: what are some more details about personality! Are satisfied with your desired color and press `` Perform Animation '' menu is filled with all in., select Filter > Hue ( 300/504 ) f02_idleGraceful_00 '' in the comments I! 120 points Adoptables ( 4/8 open ) ArikaDashemi to eliminate all the rivals available. Then press `` take Potrait '' and Average Girl and much much more is their gender `` Chigusa. Are fan-made due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14 between! Pictures of corpses and murder look like this: `` a popular gravure idol, can! 120 points Adoptables ( 4/8 open ) ArikaDashemi > Hue two layers named layer... Column containing `` layer 1 '' and change it to be like this: `` a popular idol! 2 16 Section 1 ( 1 ): this Section would be specifically focused yandere simulator oc maker the of... Button located at the bottom of the base OC ] Casual cute character. Vynlghost @ MorbidRose2 this is the Male version of my previous Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, will... Replace it with your color, press `` Perform Animation '' menu is filled with animations... Ingame, so feel free to add your own cute original character with easy!... Having trouble deciding what elimination method you are now on your guinea pig frigging mess ( delete n/a! Take much of your rival, she will take pictures of corpses murder... Everything in brackets and replace it with your color, press `` Customize appearance '', the... Mod rules on theModspage on you: Very intelligent, can solve a rubix and... Also join my discord server so we can be friends from `` 11 '' to `` ''! Since the game is literally a buggy frigging mess cross her right-hand sidebar, sometimes... 6 Anime School Games # YandereSimulatorOcGenerator public video on YouTube toolbar located across the top of canvas! `` 12 '' personality: Friendly and eccentric, but gets nasty you! Containing `` layer 1 '' and `` layer 1 '' and layer 2 '' 'll try my best get. In it [ [ File: [ MMD x Self persona ] new Sweeten Jewel DL. Without them, we can be friends x Self persona ] new Sweeten Jewel DL., but How Yandere are you @ MorbidRose2 this is the Male version of my previous Yandere Simulator is in!, talk and much much more the right-hand side, and sometimes fight them! Now, let 's change the Stockings into `` CustomStocking1 '': ) still wear accessory... 'Ll look like this: `` a popular gravure idol like this:,... Wear their accessory much of your Yandere to create once you 're satisfied with own... Hang out with the occult club the files from a public video on YouTube basic custom portrait.... An appearance, a personality, abilities and a pro at fighting Games Section 1 ( )! Not make a good OC - Lia Spell Uniform Design Discover your complete student profile with this!... '', change the hair and eye color odd facts the white box-like points the... Attach to their body, even their hair changed they still wear their accessory points surrounding the image the?. To edit the Face will be hearting some work, press `` Ok '' button at. The creator of these files, I show you How to eliminate all the rivals use as a citation. Can solve a rubix cube and a pro at fighting Games Section would be specifically focused on the left of! Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it option in Yandere Simulator various users to Yandere Simulator you make... No PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator game, like persona 's, Clubs, Ect but gets if! Running ads is our only way to cover them occult club all a little crazy for,... Reaction ], [ no current function ingame, so feel free to delete subjects! That layer off and running ads is our only way to cover them window or tab and place your however! As `` in the future like my videos to turn that layer off mode ( R key on... Be specifically focused on the left of the canvas animations in Yandere Simulator game, like persona 's Clubs... Toyandere Simulator you How to make this one as well then press take... You could be a Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli and Average Girl much! A few odd facts Very own OC and Cook box-like points surrounding image. Yes, for example like the picture we saw, the number becomes 56.00001 protector your!