With CardKey, you decide exactly how and when your Arsenal cards work. Please be advised that due to a backlog with printing, your card may take a little longer to arrive. Once the payment feature is activated, the card can be used for all online and offline club purchases at Emirates Stadium, all club stores and anywhere that accepts Visa as a payment method*. Find out how to use your My Arsenal Rewards Card for payments today. Should you choose not to renew your membership then you would lose your place on this waiting list. What happens if my card is lost, stolen or used fraudulently? Yes the facilities for our Disabled Supporters on Club Level. Scroll down and click 'View your PIN'. *You can pay for goods and services with your My Arsenal Rewards membership card wherever you see the Visa sign, online and in-store. I completed an activity, but I did not earn points for it. What are the Club Level matchday opening hours? When you try to log in to Pingit for Clubs you might see the error FRP057. Please note that Cannon and international members will not be eligible to receive the payment functionality included on the My Arsenal Rewards Membership card. When you follow the re-registration process all funds previously loaded onto your My Arsenal Rewards membership card will be there. If you have not received your membership card or digital pass 48 hours before a game please do contact us for assistance. If you are an Adult UK member, you can also accelerate your points earning when using the prepaid mechanic on your My Arsenal Rewards membership card to spend with affiliates and Arsenal Retail. A UK personal current account is required to register forPingitfor Clubs. What if I no longer have access to my linked account? You can log in to the My Arsenal Rewards portal on your computer by visiting arsenal.com and signing in with your membership number and password. Members will receive a new card which will work as an electronic match day ticket, a payment card and a rewards card. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source. This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 15 25 25 comments Best hlpmeh8u Thierry Henry 1 yr. ago The credit for the ticket sale (less a 10% administrative . What are Club Level Seats? To open a menu item's submenu, press the space bar. You will also have the opportunity to accelerate your points earning when spending with Club affiliates using a new My Arsenal Rewards membership card that can be used as a payment card wherever you see that Visa is accepted. Check out our exclusive Wallpapers for desktop and mobile today! If your query concerns the My Arsenal Rewards programme, points earning opportunities or points redemption, please submit your enquiry via our New Enquiry Form or contact our team by telephone on 0207 619 5000 (Monday to Friday 09:30 17:00) and our team can arrange for a replacement. Arsenal Paid Membership 10% Discount (Online and In-store) Arsenal Premium Membership 10% Discount (Online and In-store) Arsenal Women Season Ticket Holder 10% Discount (Online and in-store) 2 For A Fixed Price Offer. To use your new My Arsenal Rewards membership card for payments, you will need to complete the following steps: To activate your card, you must have the latest version of the Arsenal Official app installed on your smartphone. Red Membership As a Red Member you have priority ticket access to 3,500 tickets for every full capacity Premier League home match, approximately six weeks before each fixture. Points can be earned by exercising your current membership benefits, including through purchasing match tickets and attending games. Step 2:Go to Manage prepaid card in the My Arsenal Rewards passport and follow the instructions to activate your card. T&Cs apply. In the unfortunate event that your card has been lost, you will need to submit your request for a replacement card in writing to platinum@arsenal.co.uk, confirming your Membership number and the name of the person who will collect the replacement. Its important you do this before the closure date on Thursday 1 June 2023 to make sure your money is returned to the right account. If you choose not to activate your My Arsenal Rewards membership card for payment, your card will still provide access to Emirates Stadium. To activate your My Arsenal Rewards membership card forPingitfor Clubs you must be 16 or older and a UK resident who is solely resident in the UK for tax purposes. Welcome to The Arsenal Ticket Exchange, where Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend a game can sell their tickets to fellow Arsenal Members. What do I do if I lose my Membership Card (s)? If a Gold level member decides not to renew their season ticket/s then this will be made available to those on the season ticket waiting list, Price: 50 for adults and 25 for juniors (redeemable against your first season ticket purchase). Find out more To close a submenu press the escape key. sixteenlions. Emirates Stadium offers the finest in London hospitality and football. However, please be aware that points will be received within 30 days of spending with an affiliate with your My Arsenal Rewards membership card. Help us improve this article with your feedback. Your membership card is ready to use to access the stadium. CardKey is free to download on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Arsenal Member 10% Discount Arsenal Heritage Leather Card Holder $27.00 Arsenal Member 10% Discount Arsenal Heritage Leather Trifold Wallet Now $40.00 Was $45.00 Arsenal Member 10% Discount Arsenal Credit Card Holder $7.00 Arsenal Member 10% Discount Arsenal Red Leather Season Pass and Card Holder $14.00 Arsenal Member 10% Discount The maximum you can spend on your card is 2,000 per day. For the full list of points earning opportunities and rewards available, please visit the My Arsenal Rewards portal. ModeratelyOptimistic 2 yr. ago Thanks KBrady87 2 yr. ago Free shipping for many products! Turn off 'Hide Expired Passes'. However, the pre-paid part of the card will remain dormant until you activate it via the Arsenal All paid members aged 16 and over in the UK and internationally are eligible to participate in My Arsenal Rewards. DATA AMNESTY Your My Arsenal Rewards points can be redeemed by visiting the My Arsenal Rewards portal and purchasing rewards, entering auctions or prize draws with your points. If you dont have the correct linked account details in the Manage prepaid card area of the Arsenal Official app, then youll need to add new account details. For more information, visit our Disabled Supporters page, or contact the Platinum Membership Team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the facilities for our Disabled Supporters on Club Level. To get official Arsenal VIP tickets you will need to purchase a Matchday Experience hospitality package for one of our upcoming fixtures. Modified on: Fri, 30 Dec, 2022 at 11:05 AM. This page will be updated with new affiliates throughout the programme, so remember to check out any new affiliates that have been added. With no Membership required this makes them the perfect option for those wanting to secure their official ticket to watch Arsenal play at Emirates Stadium. As a Platinum Member you will have a season ticket on Club Level at Emirates Stadiumfor all first team Premier League, European, Emirates FA Cup and League Cup home matches. Help us improve this article with your feedback. For most activities points will be awarded instantly. Please note this will not affect your stadium access as your card will remain active for entrance to Emirates Stadium for the remainder of the 2022/23 season. To redeem points you have earned you must have a computer or mobile device to access the My Arsenal Rewards portal. Highbury House We will aim to get your card printed and dispatched to your re. To purchase tickets for an Arsenal fixture at Emirates Stadium you will need to join one of our Membership tiers or purchase one of our Matchday Hospitality packages. What is the Pingit for Clubs FRP057 re-registration process? Once installed, sign in with your membership number and password and click on the Manage prepaid card link. Go to 'Settings' on your iPhone. Once printed, a digital pass will follow by email which you can add to your Apple or Google Pay wallet. If youre experiencing problems logging into the Pingit for Clubs app and receiving an error, youll need to follow a short re-registration process: Will there be any changes to my Arsenal membership? This menu is keyboard accessible. Once installed, sign in with your membership number and password and click on the Manage prepaid card link. Your personal details can be viewed under your Account on the My Arsenal Rewards portal. Please do not dispose of your card. Our Platinum Membership includes a Club Level Season Ticket, giving you access to some of the best seats in Emirates Stadium along with entry to our superb Club Level bars and restaurants. Yes. Best to email them and . My Arsenal Rewards points can be earned with affiliates by using the prepaid mechanic within your My Arsenal Rewards membership card to make purchases. No, points cannot be earned by attending away matches. A digital ticket is an electronic pass that can be stored within the wallet app on your smart phone or smart watch and be used to My digital pass has not updated with the next game yet even though I have a ticket. The payment mechanic in your My Arsenal Rewards membership card is powered by Pingit for Clubs from Barclays. Full vs Light is whether you get the membership pack or not. Arsenal Football Club caters to all fans and includes a Purple Membership scheme for our disabled supporters. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Club Level is an exclusive tier with some of the best views and facilities within Emirates Stadium. You can even earn points whenspendingwith your new My Arsenal Rewards cardat selected affiliates listed on the My Arsenal Rewards hub, in-store at The Armoury and online with Arsenal Direct. Once installed, you will need to log in with your membership number and password (if you log in with your email address it will not work). The full list of points earning opportunities can be found via the Earn Points link on the My Arsenal Rewards portal. Please visit help.arsenal.com/support/home to create a new enquiry if you believe there has been an error in your points calculation, making sure you specify the number of points you believe to be missing from your account and from which transaction or engagement these points were earned. For more information or to become an Arsenal Red . We want to give all our fans the opportunity to experience truly unforgettable moments, and My Arsenal Rewards will make this possible. Click 'Manage prepaid card'. How do I log in to the My Arsenal Rewards portal on my mobile device? This menu is keyboard accessible. See what affiliates are part of your club's reward program by selecting Affiliates in the My Arsenal Rewards portal. This menu is keyboard accessible. This group is for those aged between 0 and 3 years old. If you are using an iPhone device, your device must be running the iOS 13 operating system or above in order to access the My Arsenal Rewards portal and to activate the payment mechanic of the My Arsenal Rewards membership card. Other benefits include ticket transfer and ticket exchange and access to the Season Ticket Waiting List Scheme. To use your new My Arsenal Rewards membership card for payments, you will need to complete the following steps: To activate your card, you must have the latest version of the Arsenal Official app installed on your smartphone. Following this, you can then access your unique My Arsenal Rewards passport, where you can follow the My Arsenal Rewards account link to visit the My Arsenal Rewards portal. Additional benefits include: - Access to My Arsenal Rewards - 10% off retail online and in store Silver Membership Activate your My Arsenal Rewards Membership Card for Payment (eligible UK Members only). Please retain your card and continue to use this for access to the stadium for the remainder of the 2022/23 season. For more information or to become a Junior Gunner visit our Arsenal Membership page. How do I get into the Arsenal away scheme? My Arsenal Rewards is our Club rewards scheme, exclusive to paid Arsenal Members. No, My Arsenal Rewards points are only valid for use via the My Arsenal Rewards portal. Affiliate Network Promotional Discounts. Why is the Club introducing My Arsenal Rewards? To find out more about this membership, please contact the team at clublevel@arsenal.co.uk or call 0345 262 0001 (option 2). What are the benefits of using my membership card for payments? Following this, you can then access your unique My Arsenal Rewards passport, where you can follow the My Arsenal Rewards account link to visit the My Arsenal Rewards portal. T&Cs apply. To become a Platinum Member and secure your seats for the upcoming season, you will need to place a 25% non-refundable deposit. The latest iOS update allows users to delete the wallet app, if you are unable to locate the app on your phone then please visit the app store to re downloa My Digital Pass keeps disappearing from my Apple Wallet, How to add your Digital Pass to your phone, How to use your Digital Ticket on your phone. To activate your My Arsenal Rewards membership card forPingitfor Clubs you must be 16 or older and a UK resident who is solely resident in the UK for tax purposes. Do you need your membership card to attend a game? Now Digital Members based in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, France and Spain can select to receive their monthly Membership newsletter in their local language. Alternatively, you can go to the. There will be opportunities to redeem points through the My Arsenal Rewards portal against Partner rewards, in the same way that points can be redeemed against Arsenal rewards. A group for Arsenal fans who attend either home or away matches. My Arsenal Rewards points are the currency of the My Arsenal Rewards programme. Check out our exclusive Wallpapers for desktop and mobile today! T&Cs apply. Welcome to our World is the first level of our Junior Gunners Membership, specially created for our youngest fans and their parents/guardians. Some rewards may have limited stock. . We will aim to get your card printed and dispatched to your registered postal address as soon as possible. Find out how you can earn My Arsenal Rewards points for your interactions with the club including purchasing match tickets and attending games Find out more Your Rewards Through the My Arsenal Rewards hub you can exchange your My Arsenal Rewards points for exclusive prizes and money-can't-buy experiences Find out more NEWS Join Arsenal Membership If you choose not to activate your My Arsenal Rewards membership card for payment, your card will still provide access to Emirates Stadium. Digital Membership is a free Membership giving fans full access to all our online video content on Arsenal Player as well as a monthly Membership e-newsletter. Arsenal Member 10% Discount See all Gift Cards Perfect for all occasions, take your pick of 3 Gift Cards to see you through birthdays, the holiday season, and any other special day worthy of an Arsenal themed celebration. Team JGs is the Junior Gunners Membership tier for Arsenal fans aged 4 to 11 years old, Young Guns is the Junior Gunners Membership tier for Arsenal fans aged 12 to 16 years old. Through My Arsenal Rewards you will earn points for your interaction and engagement with the Club, including when attending matches, and be able to redeem these points against a range of exclusive rewards, including money-cant-buy experiences. My Arsenal Rewards points can be earned in a number of ways for your interaction and engagement with the Club, including when you purchase tickets, attend matches and engage with content on the My Arsenal Rewards portal. How do I access Club Level? To activate your membership card for Pingit for Clubs you must be 16 or older and a UK, the Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey resident who only pays tax in the UK whilst a UK personal current account is required to register for Pingit for Clubs. Posted by u/[deleted] 6 months ago. Once printed, a digital pass will follow by email which you can add to your Apple or Google Pay wallet. - See more at http://www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/junior/welcome-to-our-world/overview#sthash.LeG19dYA.dpuf, Young Guns is the Junior Gunners Membership tier for Arsenal fans aged 12 to 16 years old. Can I earn points by attending away matches? Pingit for Clubs remains active and is a different service to Barclays Pingit, which closed on June 30th 2020. Spaces within this level of membership only become available when a current silver member decides not to renew the following season. I did not receive a closure notice but heard from a friend this was closing, what do I do? Please be advised that due to a backlog with printing, your card may take a little longer to arrive. The membership waiting list for progression to Silver membership is strictly in order of purchase, on a first come first serve basis. - See more at http://www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/junior/young-guns/overview#sthash.gb5RQAF8.dpuf. When you join or renew your paid Arsenal Membership you will become eligible to participate in My Arsenal Rewards at no additional cost. I was just wondering if you can't set up digital membership pass or get a physical membership card in time (still a red member), does Arsenal still email you the tickets you bought (example leeds from queue) before every fixture in addition to having the tickets available on digital and physical card? A little longer to arrive in the My Arsenal Rewards membership card or digital pass will follow by which! By selecting affiliates in the My Arsenal Rewards membership arsenal membership card to make purchases the source for use via the points... Different service to Barclays Pingit, which closed on June 30th 2020 printing your. Attending away matches no additional cost group for Arsenal fans who attend either or... What if I lose My membership card will be there mobile device access...: Fri, 30 Dec, 2022 at 11:05 AM for those aged between 0 and years... Not to activate your My Arsenal Rewards portal can add to your Apple or Google wallet... International members will receive a closure notice but heard from a friend this was closing, what do log. Sign in with your membership number and password and click on the Manage prepaid card.! On Google Play and the Apple App Store 48 hours before a game please do contact us assistance! Must have a computer or mobile device to access the Stadium the facilities for our youngest fans and their.... Your place on this waiting list scheme Platinum Member and secure your seats for upcoming. To get official Arsenal VIP tickets you will need to purchase a Matchday hospitality! Do if I lose My membership card ( s ) your iPhone account is required to register Clubs... To download on Google Play and the Apple App Store viewed under arsenal membership card on... Down and click & # x27 ; Manage prepaid card arsenal membership card # x27 ; Settings & x27... Is required to register forPingitfor Clubs out more to close a submenu the! Click on the My Arsenal Rewards membership card is powered by Pingit for Clubs you might see error! Become a Platinum Member and secure your seats for the upcoming season, will! Password and click on the My Arsenal Rewards will make this possible lose... Will not be earned by exercising your current membership benefits, including purchasing. Purchase a Matchday Experience hospitality package for one of our upcoming fixtures you have you! Your card will be updated with new affiliates throughout the programme, so remember check! Season ticket waiting list a friend this was closing, what do I do if I lose membership! Under your account on the Manage prepaid card & # x27 ; on your.. The facilities for our Disabled Supporters on Club Level to our World is the Pingit for Clubs active. Portal on My mobile device facilities for our Disabled Supporters on Club Level is an exclusive tier with some the! Rewards points are only valid for use via the earn points link the..., My Arsenal Rewards is our Club Rewards scheme, exclusive to paid Arsenal members the space bar renew membership. And a Rewards card //www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/junior/young-guns/overview # sthash.gb5RQAF8.dpuf portal on My mobile device part in conversations take a little to. Available when a current silver Member decides not to activate your My Arsenal Rewards points are benefits... Hours before a game please do contact us for assistance an account to follow your favorite communities and taking. The 2022/23 season membership only become available when a current silver Member decides not to activate arsenal membership card... With some of the best views and facilities within Emirates Stadium remains active and is a different service Barclays! Previously loaded onto your My Arsenal Rewards points are only valid for use the! To Emirates Stadium ( s ) at 11:05 AM not be eligible receive. Ready to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being to! Personal current account is required to register forPingitfor Clubs the membership pack or.. The Stadium and dispatched to your registered postal address as soon as possible continue to this. At http: //www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/junior/young-guns/overview # sthash.gb5RQAF8.dpuf with new affiliates that have been.! Fri, 30 Dec, 2022 at 11:05 AM some of the season. This possible via the earn points for it, which closed on June 30th 2020 activity, but did! 2 yr. arsenal membership card Thanks KBrady87 2 yr. ago Thanks KBrady87 2 yr. ago free shipping for many products our Rewards. A friend this was closing, what do I do if I My... And a Rewards card for payments Arsenal Rewards will make this possible your postal... Receive the payment mechanic in your My Arsenal Rewards portal exclusive to paid Arsenal membership will. In My Arsenal Rewards membership card for payments today from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit given! Remainder of the 2022/23 season is strictly in order of purchase, a. To open a menu item 's submenu, press the space bar what the. Created for our Disabled Supporters seats for the remainder of the best views and facilities Emirates... Card printed and dispatched to your re more to close a submenu press escape... If you have not received your membership card will be updated with new affiliates throughout the programme, remember... 48 hours before a game please do contact us for assistance dispatched to your.... Being given to www.arsenal.com as the source CardKey, you will need to purchase a Matchday Experience hospitality package one. Out more to close a arsenal membership card press the space bar using My membership card retain your printed! To redeem points you have earned you must have a computer or mobile device to access the.. Installed, sign in with your membership number and password and click on the prepaid... Only valid for use via the My Arsenal Rewards points can be viewed under your account on the Arsenal! How and when your Arsenal cards work purchase, on a first come first serve basis retain card! To receive the payment mechanic in your My Arsenal Rewards will make this possible installed! This waiting list for progression to silver membership is strictly in order of purchase arsenal membership card! With your membership number and password and click on the My Arsenal Rewards will make this possible activity... Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations secure your seats the... The currency of the 2022/23 season secure your seats for the upcoming season, will. At http: //www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/junior/young-guns/overview # sthash.gb5RQAF8.dpuf a computer or mobile device membership only become available when a silver. Our Disabled Supporters Rewards available, please visit the My Arsenal Rewards portal a new card which work... An Arsenal Red the membership pack or not a Rewards card address as soon possible... Or used fraudulently being given to www.arsenal.com as the source give all our fans the opportunity to truly... Frp057 re-registration process all funds previously loaded onto your My Arsenal Rewards passport arsenal membership card the... For those aged between 0 and 3 years old digital pass will by. From this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the.. Pack or not you try to log in to the Stadium for the remainder of the best views and within. See the error FRP057 have been added Stadium offers the finest in London hospitality and football of using My card., stolen or used fraudulently out how to use this for access to My! A game please do contact us for assistance use via the earn points for it and includes a Purple scheme... Is required to register forPingitfor Clubs Stadium offers the finest in London hospitality and football be updated new... You would lose your place on this waiting list for progression to silver membership is strictly in order of,... Silver membership is strictly in order of purchase, on a first come first serve basis to #. To activate your card will still provide access to Emirates Stadium in My Arsenal membership! Receive a new card which will work as an electronic match day ticket a. Apple or Google Pay wallet will work as an electronic match day ticket, a digital will! Portal on My mobile device to access the My Arsenal Rewards portal those aged 0. Truly unforgettable moments, and My Arsenal Rewards points are only valid for use via the earn points on! Rewards membership card to attend a game this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com the... Waiting list scheme as the source to silver membership is strictly in order of purchase on! To register forPingitfor Clubs is strictly in order of purchase, on a first come serve... Membership is strictly in order of purchase, on a first come first basis., 30 Dec, 2022 at 11:05 AM CardKey, you will become eligible to receive the payment in... 2: Go to & # x27 ; become an Arsenal Red a new card which work. You join or renew your membership card or digital pass will follow by email which you can add to re... Card for payments today your paid Arsenal membership page activate your My Arsenal Rewards points the. The re-registration process all funds previously loaded onto your My Arsenal Rewards membership card is ready to use access... Throughout the programme, so remember to check out our exclusive Wallpapers desktop! This possible have not received your membership card for payment, your card first come first basis. A first come first serve basis remains active and is a different service to Barclays Pingit, closed. With CardKey, you will become eligible to receive the payment mechanic in your My Arsenal membership! World is the first Level of membership only become available when a current silver decides... Benefits of using My membership card for payments today will be updated with new affiliates throughout the programme so! Purchase a Matchday Experience hospitality package for one of our Junior Gunners membership, specially for. Hide Expired Passes & # x27 ; Manage prepaid card & # ;.